Louise Submits Ch. 04

Story Info
Louise has a rough day in school.
6.5k words
4.64
40.9k
25
3

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,031 Followers

Greetings all, I wish to thank all who have read, voted, and commented on this series. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real persons are strictly coincidental. I also need to state that everyone in this chapter is above the age of 18.

I also wish to thank Steve for all his assistance while I write. His thoughts and corrections are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and/or comment, please.

*****

I had set my alarm earlier than normal because I knew I couldn't dress before going to school. That meant I had to leave my home naked and I didn't want anyone to see me. My car was still in the garage, but I knew that once I drive it out today, I am not allowed to put it in the garage any longer.

I slept well because I was very tired. It had been a long weekend with Amber. Wow, the things I did for her were unreal. Why I did it, I still wasn't sure. But, thinking back on what I did, it turned me on.

The alarm went off and it jarred me awake. I laid there for a moment trying to get myself together. Then, I realized I had to get moving unless I wanted to be late which meant I would arrive at school naked with everyone already there. That would be a disaster.

My only hope was that Amber was also going to be in early for me to get dressed. This was going to be a very stressful time. Maybe if I did it this time, she would change her mind and allow me to dress at home before I drove to school. But today, I had to drive in naked.

I don't know why, but I was looking forward to seeing what she would do today. Or better yet, have me do today once I got to school. I got out of bed, and had some breakfast. I was naked as I fixed my bacon and eggs and learned that I should have something to cover myself when doing bacon. That grease splattered all over and my little tits got burned a few times.

I ate quickly and then jumped into the shower. I could still smell her sex on me since I was not allowed to shower last night after I ate her pussy to 3 orgasms in the theatre. And, I still tasted her wonderful juice as I ate. I got cleaned up, fixed my hair and put make up on. I don't need a lot of make-up, but I still use some just to be sure the little lines don't show.

I opened my dresser drawer where I keep my underthings, and then when I saw nothing inside I remembered she removed all my things. And they were locked up in my basement. Well, I guess I was ready to go to school.

It was still dark when I backed out of the garage and I was glad because I was naked. I didn't want anyone to see me like this, but I could feel the little trickle of wetness as it seeped out of my pussy. Oh, sorry again, cunt.

I backed into the street and then started down the road to the school. It would take me about 20 minutes to arrive and I prayed she would be there so I could get some clothes on. I was very cautious as I drove, making sure I stayed within the speed limit. I didn't want to get pulled over. I don't know how I would explain why I was naked.

I finally made it to the school parking lot and pulled into the teacher's area. I saw only one car in the student area and it was Amber's car. I was relieved that she was there and now I could cover up my nudity.

Right after I parked, my phone buzzed telling me I had a text message. I looked at it and read the words Amber had sent me. "Meet me at the front door."

Oh wow. Now I had to walk from my car, through the parking lot to the front door. I was once again naked in the school parking lot with nothing to cover up with. The only good thing was, it was still a little dark. The sun was just starting to come up.

But, I had told her yesterday that I wanted to be her slave. It turned me on, but it also scared me. I was nervous as I got my purse and opened the door of the car. I stepped out into the air, feeling it on my naked tits and cunt. I looked around to make sure we were alone and then made my way to the front door of the school.

I remember some schools saying they were putting up security cameras, but my school didn't think there was a need for them, lucky for me. So, there was no way I would be seen naked at school, unless someone showed up in person. And at this time of the morning, that was doubtful.

I walked naked to the front door and there was Amber waiting for me. She said, "Good morning my slave."

I smiled and said, "Good morning Mistress. Do you have something I can put on?"

She laughed and said, "Yes I do, but first we are going to have some fun."

"But Mistress, I need to get dressed before someone else comes to school." I begged.

"In due time my slave." She told me, "But first, I want to get some new pictures of you. Don't worry; I won't let anyone see them, just us. Now, I want you to stand in front of the sign for the school."

"I didn't want this, but I was naked and I had agreed to be her slave, plus I didn't have a choice. So, I slowly walked to the sign that said the name of our school. She had me pose so the name was in every picture and it showed all of me, my naked body, my tits, my cunt, my ass and my face.

I knew if these pictures ever got out, I would be screwed. I would lose my job, go to jail and my family would disown me. But right about now, I was so turned on I didn't care. All I wanted to do was please this 18-year-old girl who is now my Mistress.

Once she had all the pictures she wanted, she said, "OK my slave, let's go inside to your room. I also need to see your homework so I can grade it."

I said, "Yes Mistress."

I picked up my purse and got my keys to the school out and opened the door. I handed Amber the tablet with the writing on it. I hoped I hadn't messed any of them up because I was tired by the time I finished and was also horny.

We walked to the door, I unlocked it and we went inside. She followed me to my room and once we entered, she sat at my desk. She placed my homework on the desk, pulled her skirt up and her panties down.

"Now slave, while I check your work, get your tongue in my pussy and make me cum. Then I'll give you your grade. And maybe give you some clothes to put on." She told me.

I didn't even hesitate. I wanted to please her. I wanted to make her cum. And I wanted to get dressed. I dropped to my knees and had to almost get under my desk to eat her. She spread her legs and I just went in and started licking her pussy.

I licked her and listened to her when she was looking at my work. She was saying, "I like that. You are my slave and have a cunt. Oh, there is a mistake. That is one."

I was wondering what I had missed. I knew I wrote as best I could and made sure everything was right for her. But she said that she saw a mistake and I wondered what she would make me do because I screwed up. I just hoped I could please her and I could put some clothes on.

But, no matter what she was saying, I kept licking her pretty little pussy. I don't know why, but being naked in my room eating my student's pussy, turned me on. I was really enjoying it.

Suddenly, she reached to my head and pulled me deep into her pussy and I found it difficult to breathe. She held me tight as she started cumming in my mouth. She was a squirter and I got a big mouthful of girl cum. It was sweet, but tangy. It tasted good and I swallowed it all. Well, most of it because once she started squirting, she moved and some got on my face, all around my lips and nose.

She finished cumming and pushed me away. She said, "OK slave, bend over your desk, so I can give you your grade."

I scrambled to please her and was soon bent over my desk with my naked ass pointing out. I heard her giggle and then felt something on my ass. She was writing on me. I had no idea what it said, but she made sure it was there.

Then, she said, "Don't move yet. I need a picture of your grade so you can see it."

She got her camera and I heard her take several pictures of my naked ass. This is so wrong. A teacher, naked bending over her desk allowing a student to write on her ass and take pictures of her. Why am I doing this? I guess it is because I am submissive. That is so scary, but so exciting.

Once done, she handed me my clothes, saying, "Get dressed slave before anyone else comes in. It is almost time for classes to start. Wouldn't want your other students to see you like this, would we? I'll send you the grades to your phone."

I grabbed the clothes she gave me and quickly put them on. It was a skirt and blouse. Once I had them on, I looked like a school girl instead of a teacher. But, at least I was covered. The skirt came down to just above my knees and the blouse covered me all the way. I even tucked it in. I was grateful she allowed me these instead of something more risqué.

She left me alone in my room and when my phone buzzed, I looked at it. The message was from Amber and had attachments.

It read, "Slave, here are your grades for today. Keep your phone on vibrate so I can text you during the day. I will give you some things to do and I expect them done as soon as you read them. Now enjoy your day."

I read it; made sure my phone was on vibrate and then looked at the attachments. The first one showed my naked ass and a big B- on it. That was on my left cheek. I only got a B-. I wondered what I did wrong. But saw the next one showed my right cheek. It said Homework. So, I got a B- on the homework she gave me. But there was another picture. It was of my entire ass with the writing on it, but she added the paper where I had written, 'I am a slave to Mistress Amber and I have a cunt'.

But, as I looked at the paper she showed, there were red marks on it. I saw where I forgot to capitalize her name 3 times. That is once with Amber and twice with Mistress. Then I saw where I had written pussy instead of cunt. I did that twice. And I even spelled cunt wrong once I spelled it cint. Wow, I guess that is why I am not an English teacher.

Now I understood why I had only received a B-. My next thought was does the writing come off, or did she use permanent marker. I looked at my desk and saw what she had used. It was permanent and would have to wear off. I hope no one else sees it.

The bell rang for the first period of the day and I went about teaching. My thoughts kept going back to Amber and what she was doing with me. I never would have done any of the things she had me do, but she talked me into betting with her. And I lost.

The first period went by without any thing from Amber and I was relieved. I did not want any other students to know what I was doing. I didn't want anyone to know I was a slave to her. I was nervous because I never knew when she would send me a text with something new to do.

The rest of the morning went by without incident. That is until the last period before lunch. I usually went to the teachers' lounge for lunch, but I got a text about half way through the class.

The text read, 'Slave, once your class leaves, go to the back of the room, and strip naked. Leave your clothes on the last desk, then walk back to your desk and sit down. Leave your door unlocked and I will be along soon. Mistress Amber.'

I didn't want to be naked in my room again, but I had to follow the orders. I thought Amber was pushing my limits a little too far, but if I said anything, I would have to do something else and I didn't want that. So, I made up my mind to do as she said and see what happens.

The bell rang for the end of the class and I watched as all the students walked out. I was left alone in my room. I got up from my desk and walked to the back of the room. I hesitated for a moment before I slipped my blouse and skirt off. Then I took my shoes off. I was now naked.

I placed all the clothes on the desk and made my way back to my desk. I was so nervous. What if someone other than Amber came in my room? Would I be able to hide? Would I be able to explain why I was naked? So many things ran through my mind, but I did as she wanted.

I sat back down at my desk and waited for the door to open. When it did open, my heart stopped and I was sweating very hard. I gripped the edge of the desk and prayed it was Amber who walked in.

The door opened slowly and I watched to see who walked in. If it wasn't Amber I was fucked. But as it opened a little more, Amber appeared from the other side. I breathed a big sigh of relief, seeing it was her. I was so happy, that I would have done anything to please her. I couldn't get caught by anyone else.

As she came in, I sat there to see what she would have me do. I didn't have to wait long either. As she got closer to my desk she said, "Very good slave." she said and handed me a dildo. "Now get on top of your desk, spread your legs and shove this up your cunt and fuck yourself. You need to do a good job and cum for me or you will be fucking your hot cunt when your next class walks in. Begin slave!"

I jumped up and got on my desk. I don't know why, but I just did as she said. Amber took a seat in front of me as I spread my legs and showed my bald cunt to her. Then I put my fingers to it and started playing. I had the dildo in my other hand and when I was super wet; I put it to my naked cunt and shoved it in. It was a big dildo and it stretched me wide open. I had never masturbated in front of anyone before, but for some reason I wanted to do it for her.

I fucked my cunt and saw she had her phone out and I knew she was doing a video of me. I knew it would show my class room and the board behind me with my name on it. If this ever got out, I was in big trouble. But, I followed her instructions and just fucked my juicy cunt with the dildo.

I was really getting into it and wished it was a real cock fucking me. But, she just wanted to humiliate me and watch as I abused myself. I drove that big dildo in and out of my stretched cunt and I was getting close.

As I was using the dildo on me, my other hand was tweaking my nipples and making them hard. Then I reached down and rubbed my extended clit. That is when it hit me. I started cumming all over my desk in front of my student.

I was cumming so hard and not sure if I was screaming. I almost lost consciousness. But, I stayed awake to finish myself. I suddenly stopped and realized what I was doing. Oh, my God, I was doing nasty things to myself in front of her. I had to stop and get dressed.

I started to pull the dildo out of my cunt, but Amber stopped me. "No, leave it inside you slave. Shove it all the way and leave it there. Then get off your desk and lick it clean. It is about time for you to see how you taste."

I pushed the dildo as deep as it would go and slid off the desk. I leaned over and began licking my cunt juice. I tasted good, but I think Amber's tastes better. I lapped up all the gooey cum from my desk and then stood up.

I was afraid the dildo would fall out and put my hand to it to stop it. I didn't want to piss her off by letting it fall out. I hoped she would let me take it out and get dressed. I didn't know how much time I had before the next class came in.

Then she said, "OK slave, walk to the back and get dressed. The dildo stays in your cunt until I say to take it out. Better hurry because our class starts soon."

I rushed to the back of the room and got my clothes back on. I had to hold the dildo in with my hand and knew I was going to have to sit for the next class. I couldn't afford for it to slip out in front of the class. And what made it worse, is that Amber would be in class too.

Once I had the clothes back on, I walked back to my desk and sat in my chair. At least I could hide the dildo under my skirt and hoped I didn't have to get up. If I did, I think I could slip it out of my cunt quickly and leave it on the chair.

But, Amber said, "OK, my slave. Take that dildo out of your cunt and clean it with your mouth. Lick it and suck it. But hurry before the rest of the class comes in."

I was relieved to be able to remove it. At least I could get up and move around without the fear of it falling out of me in front of the class. I reached under my skirt and pulled it from my cunt. It came out with a loud pop. That was embarrassing, but could have been worse if the class had been here.

Once it was out, I put it to my mouth and licked it. I still tasted ok, so licked some more before I put it into my mouth and sucked on it. Once it was clean, I stopped and wondered what to do with it.

"Put it in your desk for now. We might want to use it later." She told me.

Then, just before the class came in Amber said, "I am giving you a new rule slave, make sure you obey it at all times."

I said, "Yes Mistress, I will."

She laughed and said, "So nice of you to agree before I tell you what the rule is."

I looked at her and asked, "Yes Mistress, what is my new rule?"

Amber then told me, "From now on, I want your naked ass on the chair. Whenever you sit, pull your skirt or dress up to your waist and sit on your ass. Understand slave?"

I said, "Yes Mistress I will do as you say."

I stood back up, raised my skirt and sat back down. The chair was a little cool on my naked ass as I sat back down and I knew my cunt was also exposed. I would have to sit up close to the desk so no one would see me.

I said, "Mistress, what if someone comes to my desk to talk to me. My cunt will be seen."

She laughed at me, and then said, "Pull the front of your skirt over your hot little cunt. That way no one will see it, but you will still be able to use it when I want you to."

I turned red when she said that and the bell rang about the same time. Amber got up and moved to her regular seat and the others started coming in. I hoped they couldn't smell my cunt because I think the room smelled like it.

Once everyone was seated, I stood up and quickly adjusted my skirt to cover my naked ass. Then I went to the board and put some problems up for them to do. I told them that the problems were difficult and they had half the period to complete them, then we would discuss the answers.

I sat back down, but forget to raise my skirt. Amber noticed and immediately sent me a text. She said, 'Forgot your skirt cunt, you have a punishment coming.'

I quickly read her message and then realized I didn't follow her new rule. I scooted toward the desk a little more, and then rose up some so I could get my skirt from under my ass. When I sat back down, my naked ass was in the chair.

Then I got another text. 'Raise the front up also my slave and play with your cunt. You will keep your fingers busy until we start the discussion. Do it now!'

I gave her a dirty look, but reached down and pulled my skirt up to my waist and put my fingers to my cunt. I was still wet from fucking it with the dildo and my fingers were soon very wet too. I was still looking at Amber while I played with myself in my classroom and all my students in there.

I saw Amber get up with her paper and walk toward me. I knew I couldn't stop what I was doing since it was her. If had been anyone else, I would have had to stop and cover my cunt.

She got to my desk and watched me playing with myself and she giggled. Leaning over to my ear she whispered, "Having fun my slave. I told you that you had a punishment which always includes nudity. So, until everyone is done with the problem, continue. And this is only half of your punishment. The rest comes after school."

I whispered back to her saying "Yes Mistress, thank you."

I don't know why I thanked her, but I did. And, I kept playing with myself, not wanting to cum with the class there. I had to go slow as I rubbed my cunt and slid my fingers inside me. I was getting turned on and knew I was breathing different.

I looked around the class and didn't see anyone watching me and felt better for that. Amber had gone back to her seat with a big smile on her face. She had her teacher playing with herself in class. I wondered what else she would make me do. I had all kinds of thoughts running through my mind. She had promised not to make me strip in front of them or fuck any of them. But here I was, my cunt out and playing with it.

bydasea
bydasea
1,031 Followers
12