Louise Submits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,041 Followers

But now, I was naked under my desk licking pussy. I couldn't let her know I was here. She said, "Hello Amber. I was looking for Miss Baker. Have you seen her? And why are you in her classroom at her desk? You aren't trying to find a test, are you?"

"Oh hi Mrs. Jones," Amber said. "No, I'm not looking for a test. Ms. Baker asked me to come in and look at a math problem she was trying to figure out. She wanted to give it to the class, but wants me to go over it first and let her know if I could solve it. She said she had some errands to run before the next class starts. Not really sure where she went."

All during the time she was talking to Mrs. Jones, Amber was rubbing my head and pulling me into her naked pussy. I held my breath waiting for April to leave. I wanted to finish Amber and make her cum 2 more times, but didn't want to get caught by another teacher. But, I knew Amber wanted me to continue licking her, so I did but was very quiet.

April said, "Ok, I know you have her for class next period, would you please tell her I was looking for her. I have something very important to tell her."

Amber then said, "I will tell her Mrs. Jones. I could tell her what you were going to if you want me too."

April said, "No Amber, I don't think I could let you know about it. It is something about one of our fellow teachers and it is juicy. I'm sure she'll enjoy it when she hears what it is. But thank you for volunteering. Hope you figure out the problem."

Then I heard her walk away. I sighed, but continued licking my Mistresses' pussy. I still had to get her to cum 2 more times and the lunch period was almost over with, or so I thought. Mrs. Jones kind of slowed things down and now I had to work harder to get it done.

Amber said, "Wow slave, that was close, but you don't have much time left before the next class and I still have only cum one time. I need 2 more unless you wish to stay there all the next period. Or, maybe we can work a deal if you don't finish in time."

I said, "Mistress, I'm trying. I can't stay here all during class. I will do something else for you if I can't finish you before the bell rings."

She laughed, which made her pussy wiggle in my mouth. I giggled some and kept on licking her. She was so wet and sloppy. I knew my chair was going to be so wet and juicy when she got up. But I had to get her to cum again. I had to get her off 2 more times.

She said, "Slave, I think if you don't get me off again and again, you will have to show your cunt to the class. No, I won't make you strip, but a couple more buttons from that dress will show it quite well. What do you think. Either show some cunt or stay under your desk licking my pussy."

"Please Mistress; you said I wouldn't be made to get naked in front of the class." I begged.

She answered, "I didn't say anything about you getting naked. I said I want you to show your cunt just a little. Hell, they might not even see it. I know you won't have time for me to cum 2 more times, so it is either get dressed and show some cunt or stay where you are until the class is over. Then you would have to get out and get dressed before the next class. Your choice my slave."

"Mistress, please. Can't I do something else for you?" I begged some more, but I don't think it was doing any good. "I will do almost anything, but I can't stay here and I can't show my cunt."

Amber said, "Those are your 2 choices slave. Make up your mind now. You have about 5 minutes before the bell rings."

My mind was going about 90 miles an hour. What should I do. If I stay under the desk, it is a good chance I would be caught naked and then I would be in big trouble. If I took the other option the rest of her class would have a chance to see my bald naked cunt. But, I guess that would be better than being naked under my own desk eating a student's pussy.

So, I said, "Mistress, I would like to get out from here and get dressed. I know you want my cunt seen, so I guess it is better than being caught naked eating your pussy."

She giggled and said, "Ok, slave, climb on out. I'll get your dress ready."

She moved away from the desk and I crawled out from under it. I stood naked waiting for her to give me the dress. I saw her working on it and had no idea what she was doing. Once she finished she said, "OK my slave, put it on."

I quickly slipped the dress on and realized right away what she had done. She cut off another button from the bottom of the dress and now, the slit was right at my cunt. I knew when I walked, it would open and my cunt would be seen.

She said, "We only have a few more minutes, so walk to the back of the room and then come back to me I want to make sure it is perfect."

I walked to the back and then turned to walk back up front. I knew it was going to be a long afternoon like this and I hoped she would let me sit most of the period. As I walked, I could feel more cool air on my cunt and was sure it was right out there for all to see.

I looked up to see her with her camera pointed at me. I was embarrassed but also excited. I would like to see the picture if she would show me. That way I would know just how much of my cunt was showing. I didn't want the others to see my cunt or anything else on me, but I didn't mind Amber seeing me like this. After all, she has seen me naked a lot and I promised to be her slave and do whatever she wanted. Yes, I had my limits, but I had a feeling she was going to push them.

I got to where she was standing and she said, "Very good my slave. Shows just what I wanted. Here, look at this."

She turned her phone around to me and started a video. It showed me walking away from her, then walking to her. I looked closely and I saw what everyone else was going to see if I walked around. I watched myself walking and the dress would open and close. Every time it opened, my cunt was visible. Then as I took another step, it closed and my cunt was hidden. I was ashamed that it turned me on and my cunt started leaking. I saw my slit as it opened and then it disappeared. I don't know why, but for some reason, I was happy to be showing off like this. I really didn't want the others in the class to see my cunt, but I was so excited by doing it I almost didn't care. If I wasn't careful, I would allow her to get me naked for all of them someday.

The bell rang and the others started to come in. I quickly sat down, making sure my bare ass was on the seat. When I pulled my dress up, my cunt was very visible and I had to be careful not to show everyone. I fixed it so it covered my sides and my cunt and waited for them all to come in.

Once they were all in, I gave them an assignment to do thinking I could stay seated until class was over. I would have to do this the rest of the day.

But, Amber had other ideas. She texted me and said, 'Slave, get up and walk all the way around the room. I want you going up and down the aisles, making sure each with trip; you are facing the students most of the time. If you walk from the back down an aisle, turn and go back up the same aisle. Don't try to hold your dress closed either. If you do, there will be punishment and you know all punishments are done naked.'

I answered her text with, 'Please Mistress, my cunt will be seen by the class. I can't be in trouble.'

I got a quick reply which said, 'That is one my slave. Do as I say and do it now, or you will pay for it.'

I knew I was beat, so stood up, fixing my dress to cover my naked ass. I looked out over the class room and saw all of them, except Amber were working on the problem I had given them. I walked to the last aisle furthest from where Amber sat. I went up that aisle, praying no one would look up and see my naked cunt. But, I did notice a couple of the guys did look up and smile. But that was all they did.

I finished walking that aisle, and went down the next one. Then turned and walked back up the same aisle. I knew my cunt was exposed and some of the students saw it. I felt the cool air on my cunt as I walked and tried to hurry so it was seen less. But, as I walked more of the students had finished their work and was looking right at me. Well they were looking at my dress as it opened and closed to show my cunt to them. I heard giggles and some small remarks. I heard one girl say, 'wow, she doesn't realize her pussy is exposed.' Another girl whispered, 'maybe we should tell her.' Then another said, 'No, this is fun.'

I finally made it to the row where Amber sat. I started walking up the aisle and when I got close to her, she stopped me wanting to ask a question. I leaned over to listen to her question, but all she said was, "Nice show my slave. We need to show more later."

I made it all the way around the room and then went back to my desk. My phone buzzed and the text said, 'good little slave, have a seat.'

I sat down and we finished the class. I know my face was beet red, but I had survived without being hauled off to jail. Maybe the students won't say anything if it is only a peek now and then. I do know it turned me on even if I was humiliated by doing it. Once the bell rang, all the students filed out and I forgot to give them homework assignments. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

Amber was the last to leave and as she walked by my desk she handed me a note. Then she left the room and I waited for the next class to come in. Once all were in, I gave them an assignment to do so I didn't have to stand up showing them my naked cunt too. Then after they all got to work, I read the note.

It said, 'Slave, once school ends, get that dress off and get back under your desk. You still have to make me cum 2 more times.'

I got excited knowing I was going to make her cum again. I don't know why I felt that way about a student, but she did something to me. I wanted to please her and make her happy, even if it took all that I knew was wrong. Like showing my cunt to my class. That was not right at all. And having sex with a student. And when I sucked that boys cock, because she told me to. I should've never bet with her.

I made it through the rest of the day by sitting at my desk. The only time I got up was when the classes were changing and I was alone. But when that last bell rang, and all the students had left, I shut the door, removed my dress and got back under the desk to wait for my Mistress.

It wasn't long and I heard a noise at the door. I hoped it was Amber. The footsteps got closer and nothing was said. My chair was pulled to the desk and all I saw was a pussy. It was naked and bald and I had to eat it. I leaned in as soon as she scooted in and started licking her. It was my Amber. I could tell by the smell and the taste of her pussy and it was like heaven to me.

I licked and sucked and tongued her beautiful pussy and it wasn't long and she was cumming again. I got a good mouth full of her girl cum and swallowed. I didn't stop licking her though. I knew I had to make her cum again and hoped she would stay long enough for me to make her cum again and again and again. I think I am falling in love with her, and wanted to please her. I thought about telling her I took away all limits, but knew I couldn't do that. At least not yet.

Amber did stay and let me lick her. She did cum 4 more times that afternoon. My body ached from being under the desk, my mouth and jaws hurt from licking her and my tongue was worn out. My room smelled like a pussy, but I was happy. I made my Mistress cum a lot.

Finally, she couldn't take any more and pushed back. Then she spoke to me the first time since school ended. She said, "I am leaving slave. Once you hear your door close, get out from under the desk and go home. I am taking your dress, so you will have to go home naked. Remember, park in your drive way and walk to your door. I don't want you to touch your cunt tonight and do not cum. Just go home, eat and got to bed. You can clean up in the morning. Goodnight my slave."

Oh, my God. I will have to get out of the school naked. I didn't know what time it was or who might be left here. I couldn't afford to be caught naked.

I heard the door close and I crawled out from under my desk. I looked at the clock and it was 6:00 already. Wow, I didn't realize I had been licking her pussy for hours. Maybe that is why I am so sore. I figured by now everyone should be gone, but I was going to wait a little longer before I crept out of my room. I made it over to the door and locked it. Then I kind of hid myself behind my desk on the floor.

I stayed there for another hour before I figured I was alone. I got up and went back to my door. Unlocking it, I pulled it open and looked out. I didn't see anyone. I looked both ways down the hall and still no one. I didn't hear any noises either. So, I crept out of the room and headed to the back door of the building. It was shorter than going to the front door.

I got to the door and pushed it open. It was still a little light outside, but I didn't see any other cars. So, I slipped out and made a mad dash to my car. I had my keys in my hand and pushed the button on the fob to unlock it. As soon as I got to the car, I jumped in and just sat there. I looked around and still saw no one. One hurdle down. I still had to get home and into my house.

She was going to keep me naked as much as she could. Before I could leave, my phone buzzed. It was Amber texting me. It said, 'Slave let me know when you are home and inside.'

I started my car and slowly left the parking lot and made my way home. I was never a careful driver, but lately I am very careful. Not going over the speed limit. Stopping at all stop signs. I even stopped on yellow lights. I didn't want to be caught running a red light in case it changed. I couldn't afford to be caught naked.

I finally made it home and parked in my driveway. I looked around to be sure none of the neighbors were out. It was late enough that most of them would be having dinner or getting ready for bed after dinner. I saw no one and got out. I made it to my door without anyone seeing me. I was inside and safe now.

I texted Amber and said, 'Mistress, I am home now'

I got a text right back and she said, 'Thank you slave. Have a good night. See you (all of you) in the morning. Oh, take the plug out of your ass before going to bed, but bring it with you to school.'

I giggled at that. I forgot I had that thing in my ass. It had been there for so long, it was like it was a part of me. I got it out and washed it off. I made me a light dinner and then went to bed. I could smell Amber's pussy all night since I had her juice all over my face when I made her cum so much in school. I drifted off to sleep wondering what else she would make me do.

bydasea
bydasea
1,041 Followers
12