Louise Submits Ch. 06

Story Info
Louise made to show off in public and use toys in class.
7k words
4.66
44.2k
25
3

Part 6 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,037 Followers

Greetings all, I again wish to thank all who have read, voted, and commented on this series. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real persons are strictly coincidental. I also need to state that everyone in this chapter is above the age of 18.

I also wish to thank Steve for all his assistance while I write. His thoughts and corrections are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and/or comment.

*****

I woke the next morning, full of energy. I don't know why, but I was anxious to get to school to see what my new Mistress would have for me to do. I didn't understand it. I didn't want to do anything for her before, but now I wanted to do it all. I was almost to the point to tell her that if she wanted, I would lift my limits and strip in front of the class. I would teach naked if that is what she wanted and all my students could fuck me. But, I had to hold back because I was afraid if I told her, she would make me do it.

But, I was excited about going in naked to see if she would make me do anything different today. I enjoyed eating her sweet pussy and showing off for her. I didn't mind doing it any more. But, I still had to be careful. I couldn't afford to lose my job and couldn't go to jail for having intimate sex with a student. But, I still wanted more for some reason.

I got some breakfast and waited to shower until it was the last minute. I could still smell Amber on my face and in my mouth. I fixed a small bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee. I also had a piece of toast. I sat thinking of the things I had done already. I even showed the class my naked cunt. Even if it was just a little glimpse of it, I let them see it in the classroom. I should never have done that, but I got so hot doing it, I wanted to show them more of me. But, I can't tell Amber that.

Once I finished eating, I went to shower and when my hand touched my cunt, I almost had an orgasm. I stopped because I remembered her orders not to cum and no touching it. I finished washing and was frustrated because I didn't cum, but I had to do as she ordered. After all, I lost the bet and promised to be her slave.

Once I finished with my shower I sat at my table and applied a little make up. Then I was ready for school. I didn't mind being naked any more. I just did as I was told and walked out of my front door without even looking around to see if anyone was watching. I just didn't care if they saw me. Well, I did, but I felt good about being naked with nature.

I drove to school and when I pulled into the lot I saw Amber's car. But I also saw another car in the teacher's lot. That wasn't good. I knew it was April Jones' car and wondered why she was here so early. I stopped and just sat in my car. Then I saw Amber come running toward me. She had a bag in her hand and she looked like she was worried.

When she arrived at the car, I opened the door. She said, "Here, put these on quickly. Mrs. Jones came in early today and she almost caught me waiting for you. I hid until she went inside. Now get dressed so you don't get in trouble. I think she knows about us, but not sure. But don't worry I won't let her do anything to get you in trouble."

I took the clothes from her and quickly put them on. I found out I had a short skirt and a skimpy blouse. It was almost not legal for school. She was pushing the limits of the dress code. Teachers had to set a good example for the students and this outfit pushed that example. Now, that I was dressed without panties or bra, I knew I would be showing more today. The skirt was short enough that if I bent over, my ass cheeks would be seen.

Then she said, "I am sorry, but I had no idea she would come around here this early. I think she suspected something when you were eating my pussy under your desk. She came in, but I think she might have known something was up. Now we have to be more careful as to what we do."

I looked at her and said, "Does that mean you don't want me as your slave anymore?"

She laughed and said. "No, my sexy teacher that is not what I said. I want you as a slave and will keep you like that until the end of the year and we will have lots of fun together. I have many plans for you. But, don't worry I won't get you in trouble."

I said, "Thank you Mistress. Do you think Mrs. Jones will be a problem for us?"

Amber said, "No my slave, I don't think so. I have heard some rumors about her and once I know they are true, she won't be any problem at all."

I looked at her like she was crazy. I said, "What kind of rumors?"

She giggled and said, "Look, it will be a while before school starts and with her inside, I can't have any fun with you. So, there is a little café down the street called Charlies. Why don't we go have some coffee and discuss some things?"

I said, "Ok, I guess we have time."

She got in my car and I drove to the café. Once inside, we sat down and she ordered us coffee and a couple donuts. Once the waitress left to get it for us, she looked at me and said, "Slave, you forgot a rule."

I looked puzzled and then realized that I was sitting on my skirt. She gave me the rule of always sitting on my naked ass. I quickly stood up, fixed my skirt so my naked ass was out and sat back down. I was about to straighten out my skirt so my cunt didn't show. I didn't want the waitress or anyone else to see it.

But, Amber had different ideas. She said, "You broke a rule, so don't cover your cunt. I want your skirt up around your waist while we are here. I want you showing off that naked little hairless cunt."

I started to argue with her and say we were in public, but she said, "If you argue, the skirt will come off and stay off until we get back to school."

So, I pulled my skirt up around my waist. It was short enough it didn't take a long time. Now my ass was naked sitting on the chair and my cunt was out in the open for all to see. I tried to put my hand in my lap, but Amber was not going to let me do that and she made me put my hands on the table.

I sat there worried I would be thrown out for indecent exposure or they would call the cops and get me arrested. But Amber wouldn't let me cover up.

I saw the waitress coming toward us with our coffee and donuts. I just knew this was the end of my career as a teacher. I looked at Amber thinking about asking if I could cover up, but she was smiling. I think she was wondering what I would do and what the waitress would do when she saw my naked cunt.

She set the coffee and donuts down and looked at me. She said, "Missy, you need to be more careful about how you dress. You shouldn't have your pussy out on display like that. Some guys might get the wrong impression and want to fuck you."

Amber burst out laughing and I just sat there turning beet red. I was so humiliated, but turned on by the thought of being fucked by strangers because they saw my cunt. I started to say something, but nothing came out of my mouth.

Amber quit laughing and said, "She only does this because I tell her to. And it isn't her pussy, it is her cunt. She will show you more if you want."

The waitress looked at Amber and then at me and back at Amber. She said, "You are telling me you told her to show off her cunt like that?"

Amber said, "Yes and will show more if I tell her too. I own her."

The waitress said, "Really. I don't believe it."

Then Amber said, "Slave undo your blouse and show her your tits."

I gasped at that, but my fingers were working on the buttons to my blouse. I soon had it all undone and my little tits sticking out for the waitress to see. I put my hands back on the table and waited to see what happens next.

The waitress took it all in and said, "If you told her to strip completely right here, she would do it?"

Amber told, "Yes, would you like to see her naked? She would also eat your pussy if you wanted her too."

The waitress said, "No, I can't allow that in here. She needs to cover up some before others see her. But, I wouldn't mind a good pussy licking. However, I am the only one here and can't leave the floor. Maybe you can meet me later and have her please me."

Amber said, "That will be good once we get out of school. Let me know where you live and we'll meet you there or, we can just meet here and go to a hotel for the fun."

The waitress said, "You both go to school? She looks a little old to be a student."

Amber said, "Oh, we do both go to school, except I am the only one who is a student."

She then looked at me and said, "You are a teacher?"

I nodded yes, but didn't say anything. Amber said, "Yes she is my teacher and she lost a bet with me. Now she must do everything I say. So, if you want her naked right now just say the word and she'll strip for you."

The waitress looked around the café. Then said, "Well, it looks like it is just us in here, so yes, get her naked for me. But she can only stay naked for a short time. Don't want anyone in trouble."

Amber looked at me and said, "You heard the lady, stand up and strip."

I was so nervous. What if someone walked in and saw me naked in a public place. What if I got arrested? What if I cum from the exposure? Yes, I was so turned on that I could cum just from stripping. Oh, God, I hope that didn't happen. But, I stood up, pulled my blouse off and put it on the table, then slid the skirt down my legs to the floor. I bent over, picked it up and placed it on the table. Now I was naked, except for my shoes.

I looked down at my shoes and Amber said, "Yes, those too. Naked means naked slave."

I slipped my shoes off, but left them on the floor. I stood before the other two naked as the day I was born and since Amber had my cunt shaved, I looked so young. My little tits and a shaved cunt made me look like a little girl. I waited to see what else I had to do. I wanted to get dressed and go to school, even though Amber might make me do things there too.

The waitress stood looking at me with a big smile on her face. She said, "Wow, your teacher is hot. I do want to feel her tongue on my pussy, but for now we have to stop. It is almost time for the boss to arrive and he won't like a naked cunt in his café."

Amber looked at me and said, "Get dressed slave. It is time we went to school anyway. You need to find Mrs. Jones to find out why she wanted to talk yesterday and why she came to school so early today."

I quickly got my clothes back on and said, "Yes Mistress, I will find out. I have no idea what other teacher she is talking about, but will find out for you."

The waitress said, "My name is Betty. I want to meet you in the park by the bandstand this weekend. Would that be OK? Of course, I will want her naked again and she will get to eat me until I cum. Can I bring a friend?"

Amber told her, "Yes you may as long as no one else knows about us. My name is Amber and this slave is Louise. I will have her naked when we arrive and she will eat you out. And your friend to if you want her too."

Betty said, "Yes, that is why I want to bring her. She is my lover and we share everything, including pussy lickers."

Amber just laughed and said, "Very good. Now slave, let's go to school. I want to learn some new things."

We walked out of the café without drinking our coffee. I drove us back to school and let Amber out in the student lot before I parked my car. We didn't want anyone getting suspicious of the two of us together before school. She went in with some of the other students and I went through the back door to the teachers' lounge.

April was in there with a few other teachers. As usual, April was sitting off to the side by herself. The other teachers usually had nothing to do with either one of us. We were like the babies of the faculty, so we were left alone. I went and sat next to her and we started talking.

I said, "April, Amber told me you stopped by to talk yesterday. She was looking over a math problem for me. I had to run to the store quickly for some feminine things. So, why did you need to talk? Amber said it was about one of the teachers and it was juicy."

She answered, "Yes I did stop by. I thought she might be looking for a test or something. But she explained why she was there and you just verified it. And yes, I heard some good juicy gossip. Well, it isn't gossip, it is true. It is about John Bennet, the science teacher."

"Please don't hold back anything. This sounds quite interesting." I said. At least it wasn't about me being a slave to a student.

She continued in a whisper. "Can't let on we know about this. I don't think the others know. You know John is married, right? And he is 50 or 60 years old. Well anyway, I found out he was having an affair with a young girl. I heard she was only 21. That girl is so young she could be his daughter or maybe even granddaughter. But that is what I am hearing and I heard he might leave his wife for her."

I said, "Wow that is juicy. Who is this girl? How long has this been going on?"

April said, "I heard he was seeing her when she was a student. She has graduated and went off to college. Her name is Jessica, but don't know her last name. What would a young girl see in an old man like him? Hell, he isn't even good looking."

"I hear ya. I guess some women or girls have no idea of what is good and what isn't." I said. Then I added, "I came by early this morning before going to get a cup of coffee at Charlies and saw your car here. Why so early?"

She said, "Oh, when I left yesterday I forgot to take the student's papers home to grade, so I came in early to finish them up before class. It is strange being here so early. But, I thought I saw someone else here too. But then I wasn't sure, so just got busy with the papers."

"Yea, I have done that before too." I said to her. I hoped she hadn't seen Amber this morning, but she might have. I would have to tell Amber to be more careful. And I had to talk her out of making me drive in naked. If April came in early, some of the others would too. And I can't be caught.

I looked at the time and told April we needed to go to class before the bell rang. As we left, she asked if I would be free for lunch. I told her I would be and hoped that Amber would understand. I walked down the hall to my room. It was empty for now, but would soon be filled with students. I sat at my desk to look over my lesson plan and thoughts of stripping at the café crossed my mind. I have no idea why I just did as I was told, but now it is scary. And the waitress knows I am a teacher messing around with a student. We would meet later so I could eat 2 pussies and in public too. I knew I would be naked when I did it. Why do I put up with all this? Why can't I just stop it and tell Amber no.

I was in a daze when my phone buzzed. I looked and it was a message from Amber. It said, 'You did good my slave and have made me very happy. Now during classes today, I want you behind your desk as much as possible. I also want you skirt around your waist like you did in the café with your hot little cunt out. I expect you to play with that cunt all morning, but don't cum. I'll let you cum later.'

I read it and immediately raised my skirt up around my waist and started playing with my cunt. I don't know why I did it so quickly, but I did. I used my other hand to answer her text. I said, 'Yes Mistress your slave is doing as you wish.'

I taught the class and played with my cunt all during the first period. During the break between the 1st and 2nd period I texted Amber saying, 'Mistress, April, Mrs. Jones wants to meet with me during lunch today. I told her I would. Is that OK?'

She responded quickly saying, 'Yes that is ok my slave, but don't wash your fingers off. They should smell like your cunt by then.'

I never thought of that while fucking my cunt with my fingers, but it was true. I knew they would smell like cunt when I met with her. I hope she didn't notice.

Then Amber sent me a video text. I opened it up and saw what it was. I was sitting at my desk, my legs spread and I was fingering my cunt and rubbing my clit. How did she get that?

I quickly sent her a text and asked, 'Mistress, where did you get that?'

She said, 'I installed a camera under your desk while you were with Mrs. Jones this morning. Now I can see your cunt all the time when you sit. And will be able to see you eating my pussy when you are under there and I think I need to do more with you now.'

"Mistress, please don't hurt me or get me in trouble. I'll do as you wish though.' I answered.

She then said, 'Very good my slave. Now for the rest of the morning, keep your skirt up around your waist when you sit. Get your dildo out and fuck your cunt during class, but don't cum. I want you ready for when I have class.'

I said, 'Yes Mistress, I understand and will do as you want.'

I reached into my desk and got the dildo out. I put it in my chair so I didn't have to reach far to get it when the class came in. I walked around my room to loosen up and was ready for the class to come in. The bell rang and they came in and sat down, ready to work. I put a problem on the board for them to work on and then I sat down.

I pulled my little skirt up as I was sitting, hoping no one saw me do it. I took my dildo and when I was settled and put my hand under the desk, the slid the dildo deep inside me. I knew Amber was watching, since she had a camera there to see everything from under my desk. Once I had it in buried, I started to slowly fuck my cunt with it. I was so horny and I heard a squishing sound as I fucked my hot cunt. I just hoped no one else could hear it.

Going through class fucking my hot nasty cunt was quite an experience. I have no idea what the class was doing or hearing. The bell rang to end the class and I was so relieved. I could stop fucking myself at least for a while. I had no idea what else Amber would have me do. I still had another period to go before lunch.

That class left and the next came in. I got a text from Amber saying not to do anything this period. She said she wanted me to get rested up so I was alert when I met with April. That was a relief. At least my cunt would have a break, but I knew I had to have my naked ass on the chair. Then I thought would I have to do that in front of April. I would have to ask Amber to be sure. I didn't want the ruler or spoon on my naked ass or tits again. And defiantly not on my cunt either.

I texted her back and said, 'Thank you Mistress. May I ask a question?'

She got right back with me saying, 'Of course you can slave. You won't learn unless you ask.'

That sounded just like me when I'm in class. I always tell my students that when they ask if they can ask a question. I think she was making fun of me, but I had to know.

So, I answered back, 'Mistress, when I am with April, do I need to sit on my naked ass? She might notice when I rearrange my skirt.'

It took a little longer this time. She must have been thinking about the question. Of course, she wanted me to and didn't care who saw me. But then again, she might be thinking that if she allowed me to sit normal, I probably would have to do something else for her. I was nervous as I waited for her answer.

She finally texted me just as the next class was entering my room. I made sure I was up to greet them all as I usually do. And I knew I was going to have to pull the back of my skirt up when I sat down. I just hope no one ever sees me doing it.

Her text said, 'Slave, I won't make you pull your skirt up and sit on your naked ass when with Mrs. Jones. But, during my class, I want permission to discuss a party with the rest of the class. I'll ask you and you will say yes. Understand slave?'

bydasea
bydasea
1,037 Followers
12