Lounge Act

Story Info
Watching while being watched.
1.9k words
4.23
58.7k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

Lastnight Kait and I decided to go down to the hotel bar for some wine and to see what was happening in our new surroundings. Having left Los Angeles earlier in the week because of the smog and smoke as Kait has asthma and gets these really bad attacks so we decided to go take a road trip somewhere.

Anyhoot, we were trying to decide what we wanted to do when Kait suggested we go down to the lounge. We had showered earlier in the evening and had already ordered room service. Giving the kid who brought the cart up to our room some lustful teasing.

Since we were already walking around the room naked we put on some short skirts with heels and took a stroll down the hallway towards the elevators. We were standing at the elevator waiting for it to cum to our floor when an attractive couple walked up. They were hand in hand and kissing each others hands. Kait and I smiled to them as the doors of the elevator opened up.

The man was about late 20's and the girl was about the same age as he was. He sported a goatee with short cropped hair. She has on a short miniskirt with a halter top. She was pleasantly buxom cause when she moved the sides of her halter would open exposing the round flesh of her boob.

Kait pressed the lobby button and the couple stood right next to each other in front of us. I was checking out her legs as Kait watched me. We made hand signals to each other without the them knowing. The doors opened up and as the couple stepped out, the man stood off to the side still inside the elevator and held the doors back until Kait and I stepped out.

I thanked him and flashed him my pearly whites as he said 'your welcome'. As I stared at him as I walked out I found myself face to face with his wife as she was standing just outside the elevator. I had time to stop and catch myself before bumping into her but I took the extra step and we bounced off each other, our breasts coming together.

I backed off and said 'oh my goodness, I'm so sorry' and she smiled at me and said it wasn't a problem still smiling. Kait was watching the whole thing and had bent over to adjust her skirt as the man joined his wife once again taking her hand in his. As they walked away, the man asked his wife if she was ok and she said that she was and that she also enjoyed the contact.

Kait told me what she said and that started my mind racing. We watched them walk into lounge and I told Kait to lets go. I took Kait's hand in mine and we walked into the lounge behind them.

We stopped at the entrance and looked around. We spotted them in a booth just off the side of the bar. Kait and I headed for the bar and took a seat on the stools. I sat facing them with my legs crossed and hooked the heel of my pump over the bar of Kait's stool. Kait sat facing the bar, turned away from them so I could flash my legs and anything else I wanted at them with anyone obstructing the view.

We ordered a couple glasses of red wine and talked about our surroundings. I kept an eye on them and would turn my head to face them whenever I thought I would make eye contact with her. Kait started rubbing my knees and eventually worked her hand up high onto my thigh. She had gone under my skirt a few times not caring who saw or watched.

I caressed her arm as she had it laying across the bar. The bartender was having a conversation with her as I would glance over at the couple. I had saw the girl look over a few times and the last time she did was when we made eye contact. She smiled while looking at me as I smiled back.

Kait asked the bartender about some background music and he turned on a CD of Luther Van Dross. It was all his famous songs and the couple stood up to dance. Nobody else was dancing at this time so they had the floor all to themselves.

I watched contently as they danced in close to each other. I watched him hold her tight against him as she would move her arms over his back and butt. I watched them as Kait had her hand between my thighs caressing my inner thighs. I uncrossed my legs and hooked my heels onto the bar under Kait's seat. This made my thighs part and I knew that if someone could focus they would see my bare kitty. Kait moved her hand up higher and was soon caressing my soft lips. This brought a warmth over me as I felt my thighs parting wider.

Kait slid a finger over my clit then worked it inside me. All the time she was still talking to the bartender and the bartender as Kait told me would glance down at her hand hidden benaeth my skirt. Kait said he was getting an eyeful of her fingering me.

I saw the girl look over at me and her eyes move downward. I know she saw what Kait was doing and looked back up at me as I had my head cocked off to the side still watching her as I felt Kait's slender finger penetrate my wetness. I moaned low with my eyes still locked on this sexy girl dancing with her husband.

The guy tried to turn her but she wouldn't turn like he wanted too. He pulled back abit and started talking to her but he never looked over in the direct of where she was looking otherwise he would have seen Kait's hand in my pussy. I watched her and licked my lips as my eyes would close with each pump of Kait's finger. Her thumb rubbing my clitoris.

Kait leaned in and kissed me on the cheek and asked if I wanted to cum while I sat on the stool. I whispered to her it was up to her. She continued caressing my lips and would push her finger deeper inside me. She asked if my audience was enjoying the show and I could only nod my head up and down. Kait looked over at the girl and she was content watching me.

I felt Kait slip 2 fingers into me and start pumping her hand in and out of me. I could feel my legs shaking, body trembling and heatbeat rising. Kait began telling me how she was going to fuck my hot pussy then spank my ass before fucking me because I was lusting after this other girl. She told me that if I wasn't a good girl and cum on my stool that she would make me give the bartender a blowjob and swallow his hot seed. I looked at the bartender and he was smiling really big.

Kait fucked my pussy deeper now, she moved between my legs and used her momentum to pull out from me before shoving her fingers back inside me. I glanced over at the couple who were now sitting down in the booth and saw her hand between her thighs rubbing herself as both she and the guy watched me now. Seeing her fingers rubbing as her legs were stretched out under the table and spread, was too much. I began to orgasm and felt my juices gush into Kait's palm.

Kait was saying 'thats right baby, flow for us' and all I could do was sit there and feel my body give in to her thrusts. It felt so good as my orgasm washed over my body. I could feel my legs shaking and the muscles in my pussy and tummy contracting. She kept rubbing my clitoris with her thumb and brought me to another orgasm. I was loaning low by now. Luckily there weren't many people in the lounge at the time but Kait hid me and her actions pretty well.

As my orgasms began to subside I looked over at the couple and she was laying back in the booth, her legs spread wide and her hand laying in her lap. I looked at her face and she was looking at me. She smiled and licked her lips as her husband watched. He leaned over and said something to her then they both got up and walked over to us.

Kait still had her hand caressing my mound when they approached. The girl leaned in to me and said thank you for the experience and as she was leaning over me she reached up under my skirt and slipped a finger inside my wet pussy. She pumped me 3 or 4 times before pulling her finger out of me and licking it. She said I tasted lovely and hoped to see more of us around over the next few days.

She then took his hand and they strolled out of the lounge. Kait pulled her hand from under my skirt and told me to sit here and think about what just happened. She then turned to the bartender and told him to follow her. I watched as she walked towards the men's restroom and slipped herself inside the door followed by him.

After about 20 minutes they both emerged as if nothing had happened. I was ready to go back to the room by then and told her so. She said ok and thanked him for an interesting evening and told him we'll be by again. He leaned over, kissed her on the cheek and we walked out of the lounge.

As we walked towards the elevator, I asked her what she did and she told me that she wrapped his cock in a condom then sucked him, as he was close to coming she turned around in the stall and let him slide his cock up her backside and as soon as she took him deep he began to come as did she. She said she was so turned on by what happened in the lounge that it wouldn't have taken long for either of them to come.

He withdrew from her as he pulled off the condom and dropped it into the toilet. He cleaned himself up as she straightened out her skirt and they walked out.

When we got into the elevator, I reached my hand behind her and under her skirt. I ran my fingers over her backside before slipping my middle finger into her butt. She was still loose enough for my finger to penetrate her easily. I pumped her ass til the elevator doors opened and we walked to our room all the while my finger was embedded deep inside her hot ass.

Once in the room, she pushed me onto the bed and dived betwen my thighs licking my hot pussy to yet another series of orgasms. I 69'd her and brought her to several orgasms as well before we falling beside her on the bed. She caressed my legs as I caressed hers. We fell asleep like and awoke to the sound of the phone ringing.

It was 3am in the morning and our friend who we called earlier was returning our call. We talked abit before hanging up and kicking off our heels we scrambled into the bed were we kissed some more before drifting off to sleep.

It was a hot night of lust and excitement... wondering if we'll see them again....

Hope you enjoyed our tail of fun and excitement...

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers