Lounge Acts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Jack was so tall, Mel was eye level with him in this position. As they kissed, his tongue mirrored the action of his cock - penetrating her mouth over and over again. She threaded her fingers through his close-cropped hair as she rolled her hips, deepening the stimulation.

"Get yourself off, baby." Jack urged, seeing Mel approaching another orgasm. She began to undulate, grinding her pussy against him each time she plunged downward. Jack leaned down and took her pointy red nipples into his mouth. As his lips sucked the straining peaks of her breasts and the tip of his tongue flickered over them, Mel's second orgasm crested. No longer caring if they were heard, she cried out as she came. This one was volcanic - she felt a rush of electric heat that left her panting and dizzy.

Slowing her movements, still shuddering from the tiny aftershocks, Mel held Jack's face as she kissed him almost gratefully. Looking at him for a moment, she said: "Now let's taste you." Surprised, Jack exhaled excitedly.

Mel lifted herself off of his lap with some effort, and slowly moved to her knees before him. He never took his eyes off her face. She looked up at him as her mouth came down over his very large, very hard cock. Jack's eyes closed then, and his head tilted back as her talented mouth began to coax and fuck him. She struggled to fit him into her mouth, and needed to employ both hands, as well. Looking up at him through the tangle of her hair, it seemed to be working. Rather theatrically, she spit into her palm to further lubricate the actions of her soft hands. All Jack could say was "fuck" as he watched her perform for him.

He liked that her nipples were perched above the shelf of her satiny bra and that her skirt was still bunched up above her hips. He liked that somehow, amazingly, Mel was still wearing her high-heeled boots.

She was skilled at blowjobs, mostly because she was genuinely enthusiastic. It wasn't long before her expert hands and mouth had brought Jack to the edge. He could feel the climax gathering in his balls - feel them tighten. He knew he wouldn't last much longer.

Reaching down to push her hair from her eyes so he could see them, Jack asked Mel where she wanted him to cum. Lifting her head for the briefest of moments, her eyes sparkling, Mel said: "I told you - I want to taste you." Then she took him roughly into her mouth just in time to get what she was asking for - and then some. It was all Mel could do to contain it. Jack's hands were in her hair as he emptied into her mouth. When it he'd finally finished, a tiny stream had dribbled out of the corner of her lips. She ran her fingers along her chin to catch it and smiled wickedly at Jack as she sucked her fingers clean.

"Fuck!" Jack exclaimed, watching her. He leaned down and gathered her against him for a moment, kissing her forehead, her eyelids, her cheekbones, and finally her lips. Impressed that he was so willing to kiss her after what she'd just done, she smiled up at him, unaccountably feeling a bit shy. He brushed her hair away from her face, a thoughtful look in his eyes. He found her to be heartbreakingly beautiful. Jack decided then and there that he'd be dammed if he'd let this be just a one-time hook up.

Mel couldn't quite fathom the look he was giving her, but unaccountably, she didn't care. She liked him immensely. It had been a long time since she'd responded to anyone this way. She was determined to enjoy that without getting all crazy over what might happen later. It made her feel stronger than she had in a while.

They both shared a laugh as this moment of quiet stretched a little too long. Mel stood gingerly, her knees a little stiff from being on the cold floor for so long. Jack helped her to her feet and placed an affectionate palm against the back of her neck as he touched his forehead to hers for a second. Smiling up at him she turned almost reluctantly away to put herself back together.

Mel splashed cool water on her face in the little sink, washed her hands and tidied her unruly hair, drying her hands on the rough paper towels. She tugged down her skirt and tucked her breasts back into place, buttoning her blouse.

Jack was sad to see those magnificent breasts go under cover again. He had pulled his briefs and trousers up, and looked thoughtful as he tucked his shirt back in before refastened his pants and belt. He, too, took a turn at the sink to splash water on his face and wash his hands.

Mel had pulled a tube of gloss from her purse and was reapplying it to her now "bee-stung" lips. Jack liked the shade.

For some reason, neither of them seemed to be in a hurry to leave their little bathroom stall. Looking at each other for a moment, Mel said: "Now what do we do?"

Jack laughed. "Well I'm not tired, amazingly. Where do you live?" he asked, one eyebrow arched.

Mel smiled. "About twenty blocks downtown."

"Taxi?" Jack said.

"Yes, please. I'm not sure I can walk." Mel smirked as she slid the stall latch open. Jack's laugh was dark and sexy.

"If you think it's bad now, just wait. I'm not done with you yet, sexy."

She laughed out loud, turning to him as he caught her against him. She marveled at the easy camaraderie they'd already established.

"You're ruining me for other men, you know." She drawled.

"Then my plan is working." He planted a tender kiss on her upturned face.

As Mel pulled open the door to the corridor, they both turned to take one last look at the magical handicapped stall.

Jack put his hands on his hips and said: "So this is what a Ladies Room looks like... who knew?"

12