Love

Story Info
A woman and a man are in love, each seeking to please.
2.3k words
4.47
11.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding his hand, she guided him into the spacious bedroom, then locked the door and stood there surveying him in the semi-darkness. He could just make out her dark hair flowing down her shoulders and he caught a whiff of her shampoo. She moved closer and he could see her eyes gazing through his with such an empowering intensity.

"You're gorgeous," he knew it wasn't enough as soon as he said it. "Nothing could ever describe how breathless you make me feel every time you smile..."

She blushed under his admiring gaze and instead stepped forward, wrapping her arms around him in gratitude. She rested her head on his shoulder and he pulled her closer, nuzzling his nose into her hair and pressing his body against hers. She tilted her heard up and whispered, "I love you."

He leaned down and pressed his lips against her forehead and he could feel her breath on his chest. Lost for words, he just held her there. When she looked up again, he instinctively leaned down and their lips met, the seconds sneaked by but she savored the smooth feel of his mouth against her own. He placed a hand on her middle back and used the other to run through her soft hair as she wrapped her arms around his head.

Tasting her strawberry lip balm, he continued to slip his tongue into her mouth until he met hers. Unaware, his hand slid lower down her back and he pressed her even closer. She could feel his growing arousal protruding against his jeans and she forced her hips into his. The compelling move triggered a sigh from deep within his chest and she pulled her head back, flashing her straight teeth in a beautiful grin.

Compulsively, she pushed him over to the bed and he sat down. While she turned around, she pulled her hair over one shoulder, revealing the back of her fitted dress. Immediately, he took the cue and slowly unzipped her dress until it dropped to the floor in a soft whoosh. As she turned back to face him, he was once again breathless. His eyes took in her toned body, the curves of her hips above her black panties, her sleek abdomen, the perfect roundness of her breasts, and the stark pronouncement of her collarbones. She stepped forward and provocatively undid the buttons on his dress shirt and pulled it off him, running her fingertips down the ripple of his abs and tracing his belly button. A shiver of goose bumps climbed up his chest and the bulge in his pants demanded attention.

The thrill of her touch emanated through him as he looked down at her fingers which were barely even brushing his skin. He fumbled with his belt and soon his jeans joined her dress on the floor. Amazed, she drank in the sight of his gleaming body, marveling at the ridges that defined each powerful muscle. His erection was impressive, the swollen tip standing straight up as he resisted the urge to touch himself. Instead, he pulled her to him, lying back against the downy covers with her weight a pleasant pressure along his body, and once again he closed his mouth around hers. His tongue lapped at her lips, slipping through them and joining her tongue. Inhaling his aftershave, she placed her hands on his shoulders to better position herself.

Then, she ground her hips against his pelvis and the only thing separating them was the tiny strip of her silk panties, steadily becoming more and more moist as she grated down upon his erection. He could feel her nipples turn rigid as they too were squished onto his chest and the sheer heat of the moment became overpowering, his tongue flickering faster and harder through her mouth, teasing her.

Finally, she leaned back and he sat up, watching as her lingerie fell to the ground and her whole body was exposed to him. "Are you just going to sit there gawking? Because if that's the case..." she taunted. Sitting up on his knees, he pulled her to him, planting a firm kiss on her mouth as he squeezed one of her butt cheeks. He looked her sincerely in the eye as he spoke, so close she could feel his breath at each word, "Just tell me what you want and I'll do it hun."

She flashed a smile and proceeded to blow hot air down his neck and across his chest, instantly heating him up with excitement. She skimmed her palms down his sides to grasp his slim hips and he separated his legs slightly as he stood on his knees. Unexpectedly, she stuck her tongue out and twirled it deftly around his nipple. He gave her a look of surprise but decided he liked it as she gently took it between her teeth. Meanwhile, she extended her thumbs out and rubbed them into the place where his legs met his hips.

After a while she dropped down, fully observing his length and tracing her finger from the base all the way down to the tip. Slowly, she closed her lips around his tip and ringed the opening with the end of her tongue. Gradually, she started to pump her head forward and back, her lips climbing up him as more and more of him filled her moist mouth. Her tongue glazed around him, lubricating his hardness as he could distinctly feel the soft interior of her cheeks when she nodded back and forth. Also, she kept one hand on his hip while she pushed her palm up on his balls, squeezing her hand around them while wiggling her fingers.

She took in as much of his penis as possible and settled into a steady, rapid rhythm: sucking her mouth against his penis with the walls of her cheeks closing tight around him, her tongue swiveling along the underside, then she blew him out, releasing the pressure but continuing to slither her tongue around him. He lovingly pulled her hair away from her face, gazing down at her furious movements.

As she was shoving him in and out of her throat, she could feel his cock throb with desire which compelled her to brace her hands against his pelvis and use her thumbs to massage his testicles. He moaned at her handiwork as he continued watching her concentrated movements. At that moment she looked back up to him, at the admiration in his eyes. Steadily she ceased her sucking and gently moved away, a grin stealing across her face as she gave him a sultry look.

That look sent shivers down his abdomen, arousing him even more. He couldn't resist and began to pump his fist along his penis, his speed increasing. She placed a fingertip near his knee and dragged it up his inner thigh before lightly placing her hand on top of his rapidly moving fist. However, he noticed that she didn't impede his movements, she just wanted to experience his thrill with him. All too soon he could feel his loins release an orgasm as he ejaculated his load into her mouth where she persisted to lap up his tip enthusiastically, her hand still on top of his.

She straightened up and he swiftly rested her on the grand pillows, leaning over her body as he gently kissed her cheek and murmured, "Thank you my princess, but now it's my turn to satisfy you." She smiled and got comfortable as he tenderly kissed his way down her collarbone, his legs straddled to either side of her hips. Cupping a hand around each of her full breasts, he used his thumbs to circle her nipples and he could feel her breath quicken as her chest rose and fell.

He kept kissing her chest until he brought one nipple into his mouth, sucking slow and long on it as he clutched her mounds, gently caressing her smooth skin. Eventually he switched to suckle the other one and his hands descended down her belly, danced over her hips, and rushed over her glossy thighs. Impulsively, she spread her legs and he moved back between them, all the while kissing his way down her luminous abdomen.

Then, his thumbs pushed apart her dripping wet lips, revealing her syrupy love spot. He wiggled the tip of his tongue into her entrance, tasting her sweetness. Afterwards he revolved his tongue around her clit and she could feel his warmth as his mouth enclosed around her entire area. He flashed his tongue up and down her clit and carefully slid 2 of his fingers up her velvety vagina, feeling her press her hips into his hand, clearly begging for more.

She had her head leaned back and he could see her curved breasts rise and fall as she sighed. Therefore he stopped licking her luscious clit and instead moved over and slid up her side all the while keeping his two fingers lodged into her. Groaning, she looked down at his lips and he kissed her as he commenced sliding his fingers only half way in and out of her.

They kissed each other furiously and she could feel his fingers leisurely hiking up to her g-spot where she wiggled her hips in pleasure. Because he knew he hit her sweet spot he quickened his pace, forcing his fingers up and down, sliding between her tightness, her juices covering his hand. However, he only wanted to warm her up so he slid his hand out and she gave him a pleading look. In response, he skimmed his sticky fingers up and down her slit, pressing down harder each time over her clit until a spasm blossomed through her abdomen, so intense that he could feel her body tremble and her muscles tighten. Moaning again, she looked into his eyes, indicating her longing.

He sat up and moved to the edge of the bed while she got up and stood in front of him. She managed to straddle her legs around him and she held onto his shoulders as he gripped her slender hips. Cautiously, he guided his solid member into her slick entrance, his chin tucked into her shoulder as she hugged him to herself. She lowered her body down onto his hips and thighs, adjusting her weight to settle easily on him.

Before proceeding, he leaned back and looked her straight in her sparkling eyes, "Baby, are you sure you're okay with this? I don't want to hurt you." Her gaze softened as she saw the honest expression on his face, all trace of his own burning hungers lost. Overcome with emotion for his generosity, she kissed him, assuring him that she wanted this.

With that assurance, he began to hump his hips, thrusting himself up her tightness and pulling back out again. She could feel her abdominal walls compulsively constrict around him, intensifying the pressure they both felt. As he humped her, she slid one hand around the back of his neck and placed the other on his chest just to feel his body in motion, he squeezed her bottom in response.

During his routine of propelling himself in and out of her, she could feel a connection between them. He kissed her bottom lip as their bodies were jostled and noticed their breathing was in tune, their motions transformed to one, and their enjoyment flushing them both. He gripped her hips more securely and he could feel his tip stroke across her sensitive spot.

She placed her hands by his hips and he slowed down, a question in his eyes. "I want to help you," she answered. Then she went ahead and pulsed her pelvis back and forth in a graceful arc so he relaxed his hips and let her continue the job. Bobbing up and down, her hair streamed across her shoulder and down one breast. He smiled as he swept it away for her, then sucked the side of her neck, occasionally nibbling her vanilla skin and making her giggle with delight.

After a while, she leaned back when she felt the heat rising in her groin. He gazed into her amber eyes, happy to see her enjoyment at his doing, and the beauty that radiated from her was infectious. She forced her hips repeatedly against him for several long seconds until she could feel the wave of pleasure ripple from where his penis was enveloped by her. He pushed himself up her as far as possible and his cock let forth shot after shot of his creamy semen. At the same time, her vagina convulsed and gushed out her juices, sluicing over them both in its slippery intensity.

She held her breath at the climax and she exhaled slowly as her sex organs continued convulsing, sending waves of satisfaction from her body through his. He looked up, gazing deep into her eyes and he knew that he had pleased her as much as she had pleased him. They stayed like that for several moments, relishing in the bliss and panting from the effort. Breathless, she said to him, "There is no way any words could ever describe what just happened."

He laughed and replied, "I know, I felt it too..." After glancing at her superb body once more, he pulled his exhausted length out of her warmth. Then he lifted her up and placed her gently on the edge of the bed where she subtly cleaned him off with her tongue until there were no longer any of her fluids slathered over him. He bent down to her and did the same, daintily drinking up her wetness from where it still oozed out of her slot.

At last, he lay down beside her and hugged her powerfully, to the point where he could feel her heart beat against his chest. "I love you so much.." he told her. She buried her head into his chest and hugged him back, equally as robust. "I love you too hun."

As the night crept on, he still held her until their bodies relaxed and they fell asleep, their legs entwined together and their soft skin warming each other.