Love Among the Headstones Ch. 3

Story Info
He discovers Claryssa's secret.
3.4k words
4.35
24.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 12/05/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers

After the initial shock, Derrick adapted nicely to Claryssa's surprise attack on his piston. Having been erect throughout his oral worshipping of her body, he was more than ready for another volcanic eruption...and he was hoping for a two-for-one, both himself and Claryssa's climaxing together.

But, to his surprise, Claryssa threw him a curve. Instead of continuing her deliciously building rhythm on his groin...she slowed down. Instead of climbing and descending his shaft, she hovered herself slightly over him and began to rotate herself in a circular motion on his confused member. Thinking at first that this was just an erotic pleasure for her, Derrick enjoyed the unusual feel of it. But, when the humping didn't continue, he looked up at Claryssa, his big head as confused as his little one.

"What's up? You getting tired?" he squeezed from his lips. "Right!" she said, grinning wickedly. "I haven't had a good lay in more months than I have fingers, and you think I'm getting tired? Not by a long shot, bucko. No...I just think I'd like to torture you a bit, first." If it was possible, her grin got even wider. "I just want to talk a bit while I play with this wonderful piece of prime beef of yours." "Talk?!!" Derrick gasped. "Talk? Talk...you wanna talk. Are you mad at me for some reason? Have I offended you? You sit on my popsicle and stir him up into a mild frenzy, making him very happy I might add, and then you say you wanna talk. Are you cruel by nature or is it only with me?"

Claryssa couldn't help but laugh, though not at Derrick, but rather at his situation. She leaned forward, grabbed his hands, and placed them on her breasts. She smiled warmly now, speaking in a soothing and comforting tone. "I promise I'll make it up to you. This won't take long. In the meantime, while you're listening, you can enjoy these nice soft breasts, and I'll continue to squeeze and play with your 'popsicle' down below. When I finally let you come, even your brain will come out your penis into me. Trust me...I won't let you down."

With a poorly suppressed groan of disappointment, Derrick relented...noting that her squirming around on his crotch, and her full, receptive breasts certainly did feel quite nice. If he had to listen to a story during sex, at least he wouldn't lose out in the sensation department. Grinding into his groin and giving his hands all they could handle, Claryssa brought Derrick's besotted mind back to earth.

"Ok, you remember in the car," she panted, enjoying his erection deep inside her, "when you asked me if I was Irish?" "Mmmm-hmmmm" was about all he could muster. "Well, you're right. I am. My last name's Callahan. I'm Irish to the core, though you'd never know it except for my complexion and hair. I do look Irish, but I don't sound it, do I?" "Um...no...but that doesn't mean anything." His head (the big one) was swirling with the feel of her on him, and he was baffled as to where this conversation could possibly be going. Still, she felt good...so he'd bide his time.

"Well, you also remember when you sounded reluctant to have sex in a graveyard that I kind of went off on a little tirade about it?" "Yeah," he puffed as she slid up and down on him again briefly, "I did kind of wonder why you were so adamant about it." "Well, my parents were always very much into showing their affection openly. By the way, Sean and Mary were their names...can't get much more Irish than that, now can you?" She continued without expecting or waiting for a reply. "You see, my mother and father loved each other immensely. Always hugging and kissing each other no matter who was around. You could see the love in their eyes when they looked at each other."

Derrick patiently listened, played with Claryssa's erect nipples, and joined her moving hips with his own, content to wait out the story and then enjoy her body yet again. He felt she was definitely worth the wait. Claryssa puffed out her story while gyrating on his abdomen and rubbing his arms as his hands fondled her breasts.

"My parents were very sexual...and they made love all the time. When I was in my late teens, and I had those special talks with mom, her face would glow whenever she talked about sex with dad. She'd get wistful and blush like a schoolgirl...but she'd sigh just thinking about it. She told me that sex with dad made her feel whole, as it had with no other man before. She knew the two of them were meant to be together the first time they made love. They made each other complete."

Claryssa stopped her tale briefly to lean forward, putting her breasts as close to Derrick's lips as possible without sliding off of him. He took the cue and leaned forward to taste their sweetness as he'd done earlier. He fondled, licked and kissed her luscious orbs, his erection swelling larger inside her. She writhed a bit harder on that erection and started to slide up and down it again. Letting Derrick enjoy her breasts, she continued her story.

"One night during one of our sex talks, mom said that the one thing she'd miss most when she got too old, or if either of them died, would be the sex. She said she just couldn't conceive of an eternity without sex. She said that it was such an important part of their lives that the thought of it not existing for them anymore was the worst possible fate she could imagine...worse than death itself. And, to hear her tell it, dad felt the same. To them, sex was life...and life without sex wasn't life at all. A bit simplistic and single-minded, I suppose, but that's the way they felt. And I certainly can't fault them for that."

Derrick was still orally adoring her globes, his hands gently caressing her sides, but his eyes had moved upwards to look into hers. Her story was now grabbing his attention almost as much as her luscious form was. The look in her eyes while she spoke moved and, strangely, excited him. Seeing his attention to her tale, Claryssa hooked her heels around and under Derrick's thighs, so that when she leaned forward his hips came with her and she didn't slide off his member. When her face came near, he removed his mouth from her breasts to allow the passionate kiss she gave to him. The kiss lingered, and progressed into lip sucking and total oral exploration. But, slowly, Claryssa sat back up, feeling the need to finish her story.

"So anyway," she huffed, looking up at the moonlit night and bounding a bit harder on his pulsating love muscle, "when my parents both died in a car accident shortly after my twentieth birthday..." The revelation stunned Derrick. Although Claryssa still bounced on his steaming groin, he stared up at her. All he could say was, "My God...I...I'm so sorry." "Thanks, but it's not a problem, really. It was over eleven years ago. I've learned to live with it. But, the point I'm trying to make is that when they died I got to thinking about what mom said...how people live their lives loving each other so intensely, and then when they die there's only...well...nothingness. I realized that if I was dead and buried I'd want somehow, some way, to experience the thrill of sex again...of intensely living life. My mom outright said it was the one thing she'd miss most of all the things life had to offer. Thinking about it, I have to agree. I know it's kinky, but it was shortly after their deaths that I started fantasizing about sex in a graveyard. I'm sorry, Derrick. I hope I haven't weirded you out. I just wanted you to know where I'm coming from on this. I guess I just don't want you to think I'm too twisted."

Derrick looked deeply into her lovely eyes and said softly, "Claryssa...while the idea of sex in a cemetery may seem outwardly odd, I can see how the idea could come to you. I don't think you're weird at all. And, what you're trying to do, give the dead back a brief taste of life and passion...that's really commendable. And, y'know what? I hope when I'm buried somewhere that someone like you does just that for me...gives me a brief but welcome taste of passion and lust. If I die before you, you have my permission to find my grave and have all the sex there you want. And I mean that." With that, he sat up and embraced her...kissing her lips tenderly and gently stroking her face. It appeared that she might start to cry, with a tiny droplet just beginning to form on the corner of her eye, but Derrick's thumb deftly swiped it away before it had a chance to grow and trickle down her beautiful face. They kissed long and hard.

"So, you really don't think I'm a nutcase?" "Not by a long shot...if you are, then I'm a card carrying member, too. But I think we're both just fine. Now, what do you say we give these folks a long overdue taste of the fieriest passion we can muster? Let's give them enough lust and sex to last them a long, long time. Who knows when they'll get this chance again."

Claryssa smiled widely. Her embrace was like a stranglehold, but it was the most delicious pain Derrick had ever felt. Derrick got up on his knees, being careful not to let her slip off of him...or do any damage to his muscle in the transition. She still sat on his lap, but instead of lying down, he was now on his knees, leaning back to still give her groin maximum access to his. She sat on him with her knees and calves braced against the ground. Touching, kissing, facing each other locked in embrace, they made passionate love.

Derrick and Claryssa kissed heatedly as she slid up and down on his pounding, thrusting cock. Her nest was dripping with desire. Derrick had accepted her, and her unusual fantasy, wholeheartedly and now nothing would abate her escalating passion. She intended to give him the orgasm of a lifetime...even better than her earlier oral servicing had given him.

Her passion was such that she nipped at his lips while kissing him, she bit his tongue while sucking it, and her crushing kisses nearly dislodged his teeth. She had both arms around his neck, and was mashing her face into his...her mouth insistent on devouring his...and every other part of his face. Her tongue was thrust into his eagerly accepting mouth, and she had such a tight grip on his head he couldn't have refused it if he'd wanted to. Neither of them could breathe much, but then, neither of them cared. Derrick was beginning to understand the passion that Claryssa's parents had felt for one another...for here it was in the flesh. He'd never experienced such burning kisses before, such non-stop and non-apologetic lust.

Claryssa's hands and mouth were all over him. On the few occasions she opened her eyes long enough for him to see them, they were glazed with passion and desire. She bounded atop his penis as though bucking a bronco...with wild abandon. Intermittently, she'd stop bouncing, push her soaked nest hard into his groin, and gyrate on his throbbing erection, forcing the head and upper third of his shaft to probe and push against her sweet inner walls. But never did her kisses stop...except briefly when a moan escaped parted lips.

Derrick squeezed her buttocks hard, digging his fingers into the soft flesh, forgetting himself in his passion. Although she was doing just fine by herself, his hands helped move her bottom up and down on his thighs, and those very same thighs sprung up and down to match her rhythm. He returned her passionate kisses, his tongue searching her mouth with desire to equal her own. And they pumped together like that for what seemed an eternity.

Suddenly, Claryssa took her legs from their position on the laid out dress and lifted them, encircling Derrick's waist with them, clasping them together at the ankles behind him. To compensate, Derrick sat up a little more, held her firmly by the waist with one arm, and placed the other under her bottom. He pumped savagely into her as she tenaciously rode his muscle. Then she sprung another surprise on him. She clenched the muscles of her pussy tightly around him and squeezed. The hungry tightness of it nearly made him come right then and there, but he held on. The two of them were now bucking like unbroken steeds. Both had finally stopped kissing and their faces were aimed skyward, mouths open, moaning loudly. Their bucking was so hard that at one point, Claryssa almost became dislodged from Derrick, but they were both so wet that she slid immediately and easily slid safely back onto him.

Derrick, having been aroused since he ate her, climaxed first. He growled with pleasure at the most explosive orgasm he'd had in years. He pumped furiously be- tween her sensually clenching muscles. His seed bursting into her was the final sensation she needed to have her own orgasm. With a heart-stopping gasp and a howl at the sky, Claryssa likewise set free her own sexual fluids. They continued to buck and moan for several minutes, even after their orgasms subsided. Slowly, their bodies were able to return to normal. Their clinging arms, and Claryssa's legs, were able to relax and dislodge from each other. They breathed normally again. Claryssa slipped herself off Derrick's still throbbing manhood, and they both slumped onto the soaked dress.

They lay on their backs for a few minutes, regaining bodily control and composure. Both were smiling satisfied smiles, eyes still glazed. Eventually, they looked at one another, and then Derrick rolled onto his side and moved next to Claryssa. They kissed tenderly, stroking each others faces and searching each others eyes. Both now understood what Claryssa's mother had meant about passion and sex and the lust for life. It was something Derrick had never really understood before...but now it was crystal clear to him.

After quite awhile of warm kisses and gentle stroking, the two of them curled up together on that flowing white dress. They dozed briefly here and there, always waking at the same time, and always with their eyes instantly finding each other. Finally, a more deep sleep came over them, and they awoke some time later spooned together, Derrick's arms wrapped around Claryssa. The horizon was just beginning to turn purple and pink, heralding the dawn.

"Gonna be dawn soon," Derrick mumbled in a sleepy haze, "maybe we should get going so some poor attendant doesn't get the shock of his life." "Well," Claryssa said quietly," I have to find a ladies room first. I'm about to burst." Derrick chuckled and watched her sleepily as she got up, gathered the dress up off the ground and slipped it over herself, stained and soiled as it was. She bent and kissed her index finger and placed it to his lips. He kissed it tenderly, and she smiled. He rolled onto his back to watch her as she literally flowed toward a group of trees, presumably for privacy. She turned once to look back at him, waved, smiled, and blew him a kiss...then disappeared into the protection of the trees. Derrick smiled, shut his eyes, and drifted... As he succumbed to overdue sleep, as if in a dream, he heard Claryssa's voice, distant and softly echoing, saying "Thank you, Derrick, my love. And my parents thank you, too."

When his eyes opened, dawn was in full progress. The sky was pink and blue, and though it was still not bright, long shadows were beginning to creep from their makers to escape the approaching light. Claryssa had seemingly been gone quite some time. Derrick sat bolt upright, slightly apprehensive now. He felt a prickling of the hairs on the back of his neck, though the morning was warm. Fearing discovery by the cemetery caretaker, and upset at Claryssa's disappearance, Derrick quickly dressed, brushing the dirt and grass out of his clothes as he replaced each article back in it's proper place.

It was when he leaned on one of the headstones to slip on his left shoe that the true chill played along his spine. For there on that cold, gray, chipping and cracking stone were the words:

Sean B. Callahan "Loving Husband & Father" Feb.7, 1944 - June 25,1987

Sweating even through his chill, Derrick forced his eyes to look at the headstone immediately to the right of the one containing that numbing caption. He knew what he would see, but had to look anyway. As expected, it said:

Mary C. Callahan "Proud Wife & Mother" April 15, 1947 - June 25,1987

Now it was all clear to Derrick...what this night was all about. Claryssa had given her parents the passion and life, if only fleeting, that she felt in her heart they must need more than anything. She gave them what, in her mind, might give them some form of peace...maybe hope even...that their eternity of rest didn't have to be totally devoid of the passion they so enjoyed while they lived. Derrick was moved almost to tears...having to fight them back, rubbing his cheeks and eyes.

There was more. A coldness like he'd never experienced before crept into him as he realized that there were three headstones side by side here...and he desperately did not want to look at the third. Not being able to fight back the tears any longer, he forced himself to look at the cold, gray surface:

Claryssa M. Callahan "Beloved & Loving Daughter" June 18,1967 - Aug 15, 1998

As he slowly shuffled back to his car, head downcast, the tears flowed freely. He had neither the will nor desire to stop them. He was barely able to navigate the hill on his weak and wobbly legs. His mind reeled and the practical side of him said that this must all have been some weird dream or hallucination. Of Claryssa there was no trace...so it must have been some odd dream. He must have pulled off the road, though why into this cemetery he had no clue, and fallen asleep. Then he simply fell victim to sleepwalking, ending up by those headstones. But such an elaborate dream... A woman having sex with him on her parents graves he could fathom, but a ghost seducing him? No, that simply wouldn't do. It was all a dream. It had to be. But, right now, he was too tired. He'd sort it out later. He needed to get away from this place...and fast.

Before opening the car door, he leaned against the car, needing it's support. A few hours of sleep...that would fix all of this. He'd be back to normal. He could put this weird night behind him. He needed the real world, that was all. He regained his com- posure and opened the door, capturing his keys from his pants pocket. He sat with a thud on the comfortable seat...and sat back and sighed. As he ran his fingers through his hair, he caught sight of something in the passenger side floor. Focusing, he realized that this hadn't been a dream at all. It was very real.

There, one next to the door and the other partially under the seat, was a pair of white women's shoes...Claryssa's...the ones she'd kicked off to tease his leg and crotch while he drove.

At first he chilled at the sight. But then something slowly worked its way into his mind. Something warm and sweet. He remembered when he began to drift off at the grave site that Claryssa's voice had thanked him. She'd thanked him for herself, and for her parents. But, in that last tiny moment before he'd succumbed to sleep, there was something more. The words tinkled in his mind like the sweetest of wind chimes. After she'd thanked him, he could swear she said, "And please, my love, please come back..."

Derrick's confusion and sadness ended right then and there. Looking down at those discarded shoes, he smiled. His heart warmed even as the day did. He started the car and began the drive out of the cemetery. Hell, he thought, even a ghost needs her shoes...and as he pulled out between the yawning, rusty gates, he proclaimed out loud, "You're very welcome, Claryssa...and you bet...I'll be back - very, very soon."

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers