Love Among the Runes

Story Info
He's big and blonde and so are the maidens.
3.4k words
4.44
13.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What ho!"

Cornan, the tall, lean mean fighting machine turned his head to view the commotion which he heard behind him. His leonine mane of blonde hair swept across his broad shoulders and fell in delightful disarray over his face, hiding one eye in a cascade of flaxen curls. He said "what ho" whenever he didn't understand something, which meant he said it a lot.

He pondered the scene before him. A group of nubile young women were approaching from the valley road opposite him, chattering gaily. They were all dressed in simple shifts of pure white soft cloth. As they neared him he could see that their shifts were split down the sides from their armpits to the bottom of the cloth, and as they walked the slits opened and closed to reveal glimpses of milky skin and leg.

As he viewed this delightful scene he could feel his cock stirring beneath his leather chiton, aroused by the sight of their bare skin. His mighty thews rippled and twitched, and he could feel his manhood rising proudly to the challenge.

Suddenly the young maidens spotted him and stopped their gay chattering but kept approaching, a little more cautiously now. As they came nearer they could see the bulge in his chiton, an impressive sight indeed since it was made of heavy leather and must have taken a great deal of force to lift out like that.

They stopped as they neared him, and he could see that their nipples were hardening most delightfully under their shifts. Cornan and the maidens stood in silence appraising each other for some time. He noted their hardened nipples, now the size of a baby's middle finger, perched atop breasts each easily the size of both of his brawny hands. The maidens saw a muscular warrior, tall and burly, with an enormous bulge in his brief chiton growing larger by the minute.

One of the maidens, bolder than the rest, stepped closer to him.

"I can see by your outfit that you are a stranger in these parts. Can we be of any assistance?"

While speaking her hands fiddled with her white shift, lifting and lowering the hem like a nervous schoolgirl and revealing some delightful sights to him.

Cornan, ever the man of deeds and not words, took some steps towards her and posed manfully, with one hand on the pommel of his sword and the other readjusting his garb for more comfort.

"Yes, I am a stranger here, and would be glad of your guidance in finding food and drink and a place to sleep for the night."

As he said this he moved his head from side to side waving his hair in the air, and gave a final flip of is head to punctuate his words, causing his golden locks to tumble over his head.

"We would be glad to help. My name is Dreena, and these are my friends Meena and Sheena. We live in the village one league away, and were just out for a walk when we encountered you. There is no inn in the village, but I have a spare room in my house and you would be welcome to stay there. I live there with my aged mother, and it would be a pleasure to have a man in the house."

The other girls showed some dismay as she said this, realizing that Dreena had neatly appropriated the tall stranger for herself but were unable to do anything about it since she had shown the most courage in approaching him in the first place.

"My name is Cornan, and I would be glad to stay at your house."

It did not go unnoticed by Sheena and Meena that as Cornan and Dreena spoke she had been licking her lips in a lascivious way, which disgruntled them even more.

So Cornan and the three girls headed off in the direction of the village. Along the way they found out more about each other, which wasn't much, to be honest. Cornan was a traveling salesman for a swordsmith in a far city, which disappointed the girls no end, as they had assumed he was a great warrior come to their village to ravish and pillage. As for the girls, they were the daughters of local farmers who were just idling away their days hoping that someone would come to take them away from this boring place.

As the group meandered its way to the village they came to the side of a brook which passed through a depression to form a small pond. Sheena and Meena, who had all this while been glancing at the bulge in Cornan's garb, decided to take the bull by the horns, so to speak.

"We always stop for a swim at this pond. Do you mind if we stop for awhile for a refreshing dip?" said Meena. Or maybe it was Sheena. It really didn't matter as they were so much alike.

Hearing no complaint, though noting the icy look as Dreena glared at them, they proceeded to remove their brief garments. This took no time at all, as it was merely a matter of pulling up their shifts and dropping them on the ground, with no undergarments to delay the process. They slowly strolled to the pond, with no small amount of wiggling and giggling and immersed their feet at the edge of the water.

Sighing with the realization that she had been outmaneuvered Dreena quickly followed suit, and all three girls posed prettily at the edge of the water, turning this way and that in order to show off all the parts of their bodies that might be of interest to the handsome stranger. He was only a salesman, to be sure, but novelty was rare in this area, and none of them were prepared to ignore those thews, those muscles, that bulge below his waist.

Cornan, watching from the shore, appreciated the show the girls put on, and the longer he watched the more his prick strained against his outfit. He could feel it growing longer than he had ever felt before. Realizing that nothing much was going to happen unless he joined the fray he started to take off his clothes as well. The procedure was a little more complicated than that of the girls', since he had to remove three times as many clothes. First came his chain mail coverlet, next his shirt and finally his chiton, a short leather skirt-like garment. He drew out the process by moving slowly, and as each item was removed he showed off his body to best advantage.

The girls were watching him carefully: arms the size of legs, legs the size of tree trunks, a cock of truly monumental proportions. And as they watched their nipples grew ever longer, to the size of a toddler's thumb. And as Cornan undressed his prick also grew, expanded really, in both length and girth.

Cornan moved toward the water, and it was no longer a matter of looking with the eyes. His cock, proudly erect, surveyed the girls' proudly erect nipples. As if drawn by a magnet, he came up to them, his proud cock pulled along by their breasts and proud nipples. Let's just admit it; there were a hell of a lot of very proud body parts here, announcing their pride by standing as erect as marines.

Dreena tentatively reached out her hand as he approached, and stroked gently along his manhood. Then Sheena and Meena did the same, and Cornan, almost involuntarily, touched each of their breasts in turn, marveling at the soft skin and fullness under his hands. As if under a spell, they continued to stroke and fondle each other.

And then Dreena did a very foolish thing. She was young and inexperienced, having learned all she knew about sex from the fumbling boys of the village, but that really is no excuse. Putting both hands on Cornan's prick in order to get a better grip, she walked into the water, pulling Cornan along.

The water was very cold. He should have known better. But, like all men do he followed where his cock was leading him.

And Sheena and Meena followed. They would have preferred going back up to the soft grass, but they couldn't let Dreena have him all to herself in the water.

As they waded in and the water reached their waists Dreena realized that something very wrong was happening. She could feel her fingers, wrapped around his massive cock, touching. On the shore her hands were restricted to grasping on either side of that massive tool, but now she could easily touch her fingers together. She pondered this, and as she did she could feel Cornan's cock growing ever smaller.

The shrinkage seemed to wake Cornan out of his daze, and with a short, sharp twist he pulled out of Dreena's grasp. Finally noticing the startling transformation, Sheena and Meena were dismayed by what was happening. All would have still been well if it had stopped at this point. The girls really would have been quite satisfied with its current length of nine inches, but the icy water relentlessly continued to have its effect.

All of them were utterly transfixed by the phenomenon and kept staring at the cock as it continued its downward course. Eight inches, six inches, four inches, less. Way less. Suddenly it seemed as if the girls could stand the loss of their new toy no longer, and they backed up out of the water and on to the bank. Cornan followed shamefacedly, mumbling "this never happened to me before".

Actually, he knew very well that the cold water had shrunken him, but there was no way on earth he would admit to these girls that this had ever happened before.

As if in empathy the girls' nipples also began to shrink now that they were out of the cold water and no longer looking at the mother of all cocks. In a very brief while their nipples looked almost ... normal, although there seemed to be no size effect on their bountiful breasts.

They were all sitting on the grass, not saying much, and the three girls were just getting ready to put on their shifts when the inevitable happened and Cornan's prick started to twitch slightly. Startled, the girls stared at it in fascination. Cornan too looked down at himself hopefully, and then realizing he had better things to look at looked across at the girls.

This had the desired effect; the more he looked at them, the bigger his cock grew, and as a sympathetic reaction their nipples grew apace. It really was a jolly feedback mechanism. He grew, they grew, the warm sun contributing to their fecund flourishing as if to the growth of spring flowers.

Dreena, always the first to rush in, went to him and put her mouth to his cock before he grew too much. It was still small enough that she could swallow it whole with some effort, and she spent a few delightful minutes suckling at his prick like a baby at a mother's teat. This, of course, caused it to grow ever larger and faster, so that she had to pull it out of her mouth and content herself with sucking and licking only the head. Sheena and Meena realized that their reticence had caused them to lose out again, and went over to see what scraps they could pick up.

Meena (or maybe it was Sheena; always hard to tell those two apart) sat down with her knees on either side of his head and her cunt over his mouth and proceeded to lick the bottom half of his prick while he tongued her cunt and clit. She quickly found that his tongue matched the rest of him in size, and felt extremely lucky in her choice of position.

Sheena (or anyway whichever one wasn't getting a good tongue-lashing) meanwhile ensconced herself between his legs and licked his cock and balls. This continued for a short time, when Dreena got greedy. After all, she had been the first one to join the fray, and it just wasn't fair that that bitch Sheena (or maybe it was Meena; she couldn't tell them apart either) was getting as good, if not better, than she got while Dreena made do with giving only.

The thought is mother to the deed and after giving the prick a few final sloppy wet licks to make it slipperier she stepped back from Cornan and then edged forward to stand over him with her legs spread wide and her cunt directly above his cock. She slowly descended until her cunt reached his cock, and then stopped. She didn't want to stop. No, no! She wanted to keep going until he filled her up to the brim. But it was as if she was sitting on a bench. Absolutely nothing she did would move her further down. She even tried bouncing up and down on it, knowing that she could really hurt herself, but only succeeded in bruising her pubic bone.

Dreena almost cried in frustration. From the happy sounds coming from whichever one of her friends was sitting on his mouth she was getting a most satisfying and lingering orgasm and the one spread out behind her (whichever one it was) had low expectations and was content to merely lick her new lollipop. But Dreena had higher goals, and it just wasn't fair to leave her unfulfilled like this.

Dreena knew that if she tried to push away the one on top (whichever) she would just get a smack in the face, and she couldn't afford to have one of her best friends become an enemy. (It was a really small village, after all.) Dreena had not had much practice in thinking things through, but desperate times call for desperate measures, so she sat back and thought.

Item the first – Cornan (the lout) seemed perfectly content with things the way they were Item the second – both of her girlfriends seemed perfectly happy with their positions, the one on top more than the other judging by the happy sounds emanating from her. Item the third – if Dreena didn't get some satisfaction for herself she was going to be very unhappy Item the fourth – Dreena had been pretty happy being able to suck Cornan's whole cock in the short time it was a more normal size Item the fifth – Dreena could be very happy indeed if she could impale herself on Cornan's cock

After that there were a couple more items having to do with causing temporary unhappiness to Cornan and to her friends, but they really didn't amount to much compared to her own happiness, so she chose to ignore them.

So Dreena went over to where Cornan had dropped his clothes and sundry items and picked up his canteen. She briefly eyed his sword, but quickly decided that she wasn't that desperate...yet. Taking the canteen she walked over to the pond in some haste and filled it with the glacier water from the pond. Cornan was a big guy and had a correspondingly big thirst and a big canteen to quench it with, so she staggered under the weight as she went back to the group.

She stood briefly beside the happy triple (well, what else do you call a group bigger than a couple and smaller than a quartet) and paused for a moment before cascading the water down over Cornan's prick.

This had the effect she wanted, nay needed, as well as some collateral damage.

As she had hoped, Cornan's cock immediately began to shrink.

As she had thought might happen the icy water splashed onto the faces of her two friends, and they and Cornan came out with sounds that mostly sounded like "Ahh" and "Oohh" .

An unexpected benefit was that Meena and Sheena both jerked away from their activities with Cornan

Sheena immediately took the main chance and leapt onto Cornan's now shriveled cock. Though still big, it now fit easily into her cunt. What she hadn't counted on was that the cold water had washed off all of the carefully applied spittle that the three girls had lavished on it , and it was a bit of rough going at first until her own juices lubricated it to perfect smoothness. She knew she had very little time before either the cock grew too big for her to take or before the other two girls reestablished their territorial rights, so she wildly pumped away at it.

After he got over the shock of having cold water dumped on him Cornan seemed not at all fazed by the new turn of events. He was too happy, perhaps, for as he was pumping away into Dreena's warm cunt his erection grew at an alarming pace. Dreena knew she had only a very brief time with him inside her before she was either ejected or ripped some sensitive tissue, so she made every second count. With not a second to spare she felt her orgasm coming, and wave after wave of feeling coursed through her until she willingly pulled herself off his cock.

She lay there trembling in ecstasy, lightly touching her clitoris to continue the feeling. She didn't even see Meena and Sheena watching her, their anger replaced by envy

After what seemed like a very long time, but was only minutes by the world's clocks she slowly started to revive, filled with happy thoughts and post-coital lassitude. She was happy with the lovemaking, and happy that her friends hadn't attacked her, but mostly happy with the world in general.

Cornan too lay back in contentment. This was the first time he had ever had a "real" orgasm, resulting from fucking a woman. All of the women he had met before had found him too big to take in, and pleasured him by hand or mouth, and that only around the edges of his cock. He felt good. No, he felt wonderful!

He snored.

Sheena and Meena looked on at the sleeping Cornan and their semi-comatose friend and started to lose their feelings of kindness as they pondered what they had missed. Before their thoughts turned in really ugly directions they almost simultaneously noticed something which turned their thoughts to much more kindly, even expectant, directions.

The snoring form of Cornan had lost the monumental hard-on that had first attracted them and he was now lying there with an almost-normal prick.

"Dibs on who's first." said Sheena.

Without even thinking about it they cast their hands into a game of rock-paper-scissors. Squealing with joy Sheena (or was it Meena?) won the cast, and scuttled rapidly over to the sleeping Cornan. Standing over him with her legs spread wide she slowing lowered herself onto his prick. Slowly but surely he penetrated her as she kept lowering herself, until she finally felt all of him inside her.

She sighed in ecstasy.

Cornan snored.

Humping happily Sheena cold feel her orgasm building, until she finally climaxed and pulled herself, exhausted, from the sleeping form. The other one (whichever) had been waiting patiently all this time, and as soon as Sheena (or maybe Meena) disengaged from Cornan she rushed to take her place.

She was very happy indeed that Cornan was still asleep and of a normal size, and quickly came to most wonderful orgasm.

So there they all were, lying quite contentedly on the ground in various states of happy torpor or sleep. You may be thinking that it was quite wicked of the girls to use Cornan as an object, a piece of meat as it were, but think about the circumstances. Here was the biggest piece of man-meat any of them had ever seen, and it was unavailable to them unless they took drastic measures. Besides, Cornan was not much of a talker, so it wasn't as if they were missing anything by not engaging in long conversations about weighty matters.

The sun dropped low in the sky, and the girls roused themselves. They knew they had to get back home before dark, and it was the work of a moment to clean themselves up in the pond and don their shifts. It was a bit more work to rouse Cornan and get him ready to go, though it was much easier for him to wear his chiton once he had cleaned himself, since the almost-magical properties of the icy pond water allowed for a much better fit after he had immersed himself.

Just before they left for the village Dreena refilled the canteen, knowing that it would come in very handy in the future. So off they all went to meet their destinies.