Love amongst the Stacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers

I walked back to the car without producing a single cogent thought in my poor brain. In the car, I finally gathered enough cerebral where-with-all, to exclaim to myself, "Yes! Fucking yes!" Everything I saw from her body language told me that she liked me, but it was also telling me that she was not a slut. A little fondling, okay, but that was just high school shit. Although we were both in our mid-twenties, it was only what was reasonable for me to expect on a first date with a nice girl.

I knew that I would be rubbing out my tensions when I got home, and was sure that she was going to have to touch herself a little as well, after our necking in the theater. That thought made my task easier and more satisfying.

I did call her, but delayed a day or so. It is never appropriate to seem too eager, and it was not so long that she would start to worry. As we talked, she mentioned that she was free the next Friday evening, so I asked her to dinner. She said that she would be ready to leave from work, and I could pick her up there. She is a librarian, and I should stop by the library at about five.

I got to the library a little early, and she was ready. She turned her head, cocker spaniel like, and asked if I would like a tour of her workplace. The library was going to be open for a while longer, but it was usually not busy on Friday night.

"Okay honey, lead on," I said.

She was proud of her library, and showed me each of the areas with great excitement. As we proceeded, it occurred to me that we were kind of working our way toward the most remote stacks, away her co-workers and away from patrons. She suddenly turned, embraced me and said,

"Michael, this is the romance novel section."

I may not be the most subtle person in the world, but it did occur to me before her last declaration, that she wanted a little romance in the romance section. She was again wearing a dress that buttoned all the way up the front, but I was kind of an ecru colored dress that hugged her figure a little more than the one she wore on our last date. Not exactly a pencil skirt, but definitely in that direction.

She slowly unbuttoned another couple of buttons at the top of her dress, just enough for her hard braless little tits to come into view. She raised her eyes to mine without lifting her head, and then she made her not so subtle point again, "The romance section, Michael!"

Then she backed up slowly toward the wall at the end of the stacks. As I approached, she lowered her eyes nervously, and then raised them again with a couple of nervous jerks, as if she didn't know what my reactions would be to her semi-public seduction.

I shoved her up against the wall, and kissed her hard. She was moaning, but doing it softly so she would not attract unwanted attention. I wasted no time sliding a hand into the top of her dress to rub her firm apple sized tits with my hand, flicking my thumb over her nipples.

With her sweet aroma wafting up from her breasts, I wanted to fuck her right there. I could so see myself picking her up under her legs, and drilling her right against the wall with her legs wrapped around me. But, I was pretty sure that, that was further than her invitation was leading. Good girl, remember? She took my face in both of her hands, and mauled my mouth with hers. I could feel her firm little bod flex and hips thrust into me as she kissed me so passionately.

I held her closer, and ran my hand down her back and over her ass to the hem of her dress. I chanced slipping my hand under the hem and onto her sit spot at the bottom of her buttocks. She changed her stance a little to allow me to find the edge of her silk panties, and to slide a finger onto her pussy lips. I could feel the familiar slippery silkiness exuding from her nether lips. That was when she lifted her lips from mine, enough to say, "Not yet, Michael," but it did give her a little shiver.

Instead, I just slid my hand into the back her panties as she kissed me, and onto the buttery skin of her little ass. She did not complain, so I let my fingers played with the tiniest softest little hairs on her ass cheeks as she moaned into my mouth ... and gave another little shiver.

I broke from her kiss, and looked into her pretty blues and asked, "Amy honey, do you know what I'd like to do to you? Right here in this public place, in front of anyone walking by, including the two little cuties on the other side of this bookcase peering at us between the books?"

Amy let a smile slowly spread across her face, nodded and looking into my eyes answered, "Uh huh!"

Then she looked over my shoulder, and between the books to her left, as two eighteen or nineteen-year old girls ducked down and made a hasty retreat out of the stacks, and toward the checkout desk with a couple of books hiding their faces. They were both sweet and pretty, and giggled all the way to the front.

Before retreating though, the tallest and prettiest one looked back through the books at me with dark brown eyes and smiled, as her friend pulled her away. These little ladies might have gotten a real sex education if I hadn't gotten a whiff of something sweet and floral ... the type of body lotion favored by young girls. Amy watched the girls retreat, put her hand over her mouth, and laughed quietly into it.

"Amy honey, I want you to know something else."

"What's that, Michael?"

"You have the softest, cutest little ass I have ever fondled in public with a barely legal audience."

"Why thank you Michael ... I think!" she said with a slightly crooked smile.

We straightened and buttoned her dress, walked out of the library as though nothing was amiss. As we passed the front desk, our two little teen-aged voyeurs were still checking out. The taller one with the dark brown eyes turned and smiled again at me as Amy waved goodbye to a co-worker. She noticed the girl smiling at me.

"If you would like to stop and get her phone number, I'll wait outside for you, Michael,"

I figured that if she was going to be a smart ass, it was only fair for me to play with her a little. I answered,

"Would you please, honey? That would be so nice of you ... I'll only be a minute."

The sharp pain I felt was Amy kicking me in the shin. She wore a queer smile containing equal parts of hurt as amusement. Then I smiled back at her with a smile that grew and broadened and I added,

"I'm just kidding, Amy honey. Tonight, you're my girl!"

She smiled and gave me a musical little laugh, as she sighed in relief.

"Michael! You are a brat, do you know that?"

"Who? Moi?"

"Oui, vous mioche!"

Saying 'me' in French kind of exhausted my knowledge of that romantic language, but she proved that she had greater depth by replying to me, "Yes, you little brat!" En Français.

As we walked out of the library arm in arm, leaving my little dark-eyed admirer behind, she exploded into a torrent of French, which I can only suppose was a scolding she thought I richly deserved. No clue as to what she said, but the tone was unmistakable. At the car, I pushed her up against the door and kissed her.

"I am getting to like you quite a lot, my pretty little blue-eyed friend. You know I have eyes only for you. I don't know what you said in French, and I don't think I want to know, but I probably deserved it."

"Michael, I like you too ... a lot. I didn't want to lose you to some pretty brown-eyed teenybopper before we even got started. I was a little jealous, and yes, you deserved it."

"Fair enough!"

I opened the door for her and was delighted to see her hemline slide up her thighs as she settled. We had a nice dinner at a good restaurant, and it seemed that I was doing all the talking, with her reacting appropriately to the conversation, but I could tell that something was on her mind. As I stopped talking to pour us both another glass of wine, she lifted her eyes as if she wanted to say something. Then she said it.

"Michael, you know that I did not invite you up last time we dated, since I thought it was too early in our relationship. And I know that you might expect to come up tonight, but—"

"Amy honey," I interrupted, "you know that I do not have any expectations. You are not some little brown-eyed groupie; you are someone I care about ... someone I really like. I don't want to do anything to—"

"Michael, I just wanted to say," she said as she interrupted me back, "that it is okay if you want to come up with me. But if you do, you will have to stay the night. I have just been sitting here trying to get the courage to ask you that. I just don't want to appear too forward ... a slut or anything. I just—"

"I understand, honey," I interrupted her again. "Let's just play it by ear later. We'll do what comes naturally, but if I do stay, it will be for the night, I promise you."

She smiled and breathed out to relieve her tension, and we had a nice relaxed two-way conversation for the rest of the meal, I paid the bill and we left. It was still early, and she wanted to see a movie, so we bounced some titles off each other on the way to the door, deciding on one for us to see. She asked to visit the ladies room, and was ready to go again after about five minutes.

I was struck by a very curious little smile on my face as we started for the car. Once situated in her seat, I noticed that she used the time it took me to walk around the car to pull her hemline up her thighs to nearly the top of the dark band at the top of her stockings. When I entered on my side, she reached over and kissed me on the cheek, and whispered in my ear,

"Michael, I'm not wearing any panties ... I um, took them off!" She looked down and away and blushed deeply.

"Why you little slut, you!" I answered just teasing.

"Uh huh!" was all she said knowingly as she smiled and nodded her head slowly. I just had to reach over and check her out. Juvenile reaction, I know, but an understandably male one. She opened her thighs as my fingers touched her inner thigh. I slid a couple of fingers up her silky-smooth inner thigh, until my little finger just tickled the light hair around her outer pussy lips a little.

I could feel the familiar slippery liquid on my little digit, as I pushed the tip of it between her pussy lips. She gave me a very palpable little shiver, and then she put her hand on my cheek, and kissed me on the lips. It was a tentative and nervous, but very sweet little kiss, and her movement toward me caused another finger to invade her silky sexual place.

I wanted to unzip myself to relieve my intumescence, by impaling her on my cock right there in our parking place on this very public spot. But, I rejected that urge and instead removed my fingers from her moist lips, and massaged her amazingly soft inner thigh a little.

"Amy, let's get to the theater ... we'll find a quite dark spot in the back."

"Mmm, sounds wonderful, Michael."

I was denying my sexual relief for a second time tonight, but this was the first taste I had of her sweet naked little pussy, and I was overwhelmed by the experience. Yeah, I have had women before, and I have had pussy before. But this cute little bookworm was really getting to me, and I didn't want to do anything to spoil out first real intimate moments together.

Would she have let me fuck her in the library among all of those dusty tomes ... teenaged audience and all? And, would she would have pushed herself down on my cock and thrust her tits in my face right there in the car? I didn't know. I will never know. The sexual tension was building in me, as I am sure it was in her as well.

As we pulled away from the curb, she looked down, and smiled, but the way she laid her hand on her stomach, told me that she was resisting her urges also.

Amy was becoming very important to me. I have screwed thing up before by moving too fast, but none of those girls made me feel the way she does. I get a lump in my throat every time I hear myself say her name. I have her inside me.

We did find a dark spot in a back corner of the theater. The seats were of the type that allowed one to lift the armrest up and out of the way allowing couples to sit closer together. Our armrest went up, first thing. As I wrapped my arm around her, she curled up inside my embrace, with her hand on my thigh.

As we watched the movie previews and ads, she massaged my thigh lightly with her tiny hand. As her hand neared my crotch, I whispered,

"Just where do you think you are going with that hand, young lady?"

"Mmm, just doing a little exploring!"

I turned toward her a little more, and let my other hand slide up her thigh, and eventually under the hem of her dress. She looked at me with as faux accusatory look.

"Just where do you think you are going with that hand, young man?"

I laughed quietly, and answered, "Just finishing the job I started in the car. You don't have a problem with that, do you?"

She answered by giving me a naughty little girl look, and adjusted herself in her seat, opening her legs more, and raising the hem of her dress.

I started kissing her deeply, and was now massaging her pussy. She opened her legs a little more as she put her hand between my thighs over my jeans, exploring my growing bulge. I broke the kiss keeping my lips close to hers, but did not stop my attentions to her sopping pussy.

I said quietly, "Great movie isn't it, Amy honey?"

She giggled, squeezed my crotch, and with a musical giggle said, "Michael, you brat!"

After an hour or so of kissing, fondling her little tits, and exploring her slippery little crotch with my fingers, I said,

"I have seen enough of this movie, how about you?"

With eyes the size of saucers, she looked up at me and said, "Yes." She smeared her lips over mine, and continued,

"Take me home, Michael!"

"Let's go!" I whispered.

She buttoned up, straightened herself out, and we rose to leave the theater. We walked back to the car, just enjoying the night air, and I made sure she had her sweater securely wrapped around her against the cool air. As I was about to open her door, she threw her arms around me and unleased an amazingly passionate kiss.

She broke the kiss just enough time to say breathlessly, "Oh, Michael!" I opened her door, and she slid into the passenger seat. I was shaking a little as I walked around to my side. As I walked around, I surreptitiously drew my fingers across my nostrils to breathe in her most intimate aroma. She has a sweet ... very ripe, womanly fragrance!

She turned to me in the car, "Michael darling, please touch me!" She wiggled her hips to raise the hem of her dress up enough to display her sweet pussy. She opened her legs, as she grabbed my hand, placed it on the inside of her thigh, and I just fingered her sweet sex. I tickled her naked clit part of the way to her apartment. I could tell that she was getting close with this attention, so at the curb in front of her building, I slid two fingers up inside her tight little pussy and started stroking her.

Her breathing deepened, and she started to shudder. She said gasping for air, "Ohhh, Goddd, Mi-Michael. Don't stop ... I'm comminnng!!"

I increased my stroking in and out of her pussy with my fingers, and curled them against the anterior wall of her vagina, massaging her sweet spot until she let out the softest little scream, arched her back and convulsing and shuddering into a strong orgasm. A young couple walking by slowed their pace and looked over at us, giggled, and quickly walked on. I was hoping that I might have inspired his date to open her legs for him tonight ... always willing to help my fellow man.

I could feel her pussy squeezing my fingers, as her juices spurted out of her, over my fingers, and down onto the leather seat of my car. Her body went limp, as she was still breathing hard, but working to regain control. As I kissed her, I could feel her shiver into a couple of aftershocks.

Still trying to gain control again, she breathed, "Oh, Mi-Mich-Michael!! That wa-was sooo ama-amazing!!"

After her breathing slowed a little, she said, "Take me upstairs, Michael!"

I looked into her eyes, and just smiled, not knowing exactly what to say, and not wanting to spoil the mood by saying the wrong thing. I think I told her, just feeling the moment that I wanted to make sweet love to her.

She was still a little breathless and feeling her wine from dinner, slowly turned her head and replied, "Alright Michael honey, but then fuck me okay?"

I laughed, and she tried a lazy breathy kind of a laugh too. I said, "Okay honey, just let me know how brainless you want to become with it!"

I was a surprised and a little shocked to hear the f-bomb emanate from such an innocent looking little package. Then as she came to, a little,

"Oh Michael I want to be totally brainless!" we both laughed.

When arrived inside her apartment, I got the impression that she was worried about being too forward too soon. As I unbuttoned her dress, and as she opened it, she asked, "Michael, does this count as our third date, you know, with the coffeehouse and all?"

I replied, "Yes, this is our third date, and with our phone conversations over the past couple of weeks, we know each other well enough to spend the night together, I think."

"Ohhh, good sweetie, I just didn't want you to think I was um, a slut or anything," she said with a worried look.

"No, I don't think you are a slut, Amy honey."

"Oh good, um ... Michael is it?" she giggled and fell into me still feeling the wine and still coming down from her orgasmic high. She was naked now, and I got my first glimpse at the whole package.

My god, she is beautiful!

So petite, and with the most perfect little body I have ever seen ... and, I've seen quite a few over the years."

I teased her a little, as I regarded her, "Now ... you are over eighteen, aren't you?"

"Oh Michael, you silly thing, I'm twenty-three."

"Well, I guess that makes me an older man, I'm twenty-five."

"Cradle robber! How dare you, Michael!" she giggled, teasing me as she still leaned on me.

I took her tiny naked frame in my arms, and carried her into the bedroom. I laid her gently on the bed, and removed my clothes. I pulled my navy blue sport briefs down last, and as I straightened, she gasped at the sight of my six and a half inches pointed directly at her. Her eyes opened wide ... child-like as I lowered myself onto her.

I pulled her body to mine, and we moved a little on our sides and kissed as we pressed our warm naked bodies together. I explored her back and ass with my hands, and she moved one leg over my body to open herself up to me.

As we continued to kiss, mauling each other's mouths, I quickly moved my fingers down her ass cleavage; she shuddered slightly and pushed into me as the tip of my finger played with her tight little puckered opening. Her little asshole felt so good, that I just massaged the outer ring a little. I continued massaging her ass cheeks, then moved my touches into her wet pussy, spreading her lips, and inserting a finger as far as I could reach.

She was tight. Her vaginal opening was very small, just like everything else about her. The feeling of my finger exploring her soft, moist fleshy insides was a wonderful feeling that I didn't have the words to describe. I could not wait to get my dick inside her.

She was moaning softly, as I moved my kissed down to her small hard breasts, with their puffy nipples. Every part of her skin tasted so wonderful ... fragrant ... sweet. I was taking my time exploring my sweet little Amy with my lips and tongue. I had both of her little buns in one of my hands with the other one teasing her breasts and nipples. I kissed her mound with passion, as I sucked her pubis into my mouth, and let my tongue slide down to caress her clitoris.

Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers