Love and Anthropology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small crowd of villagers had surrounded us, but I was beyond any need for modesty or privacy. The drums I heard I knew were for my journey and I couldn't help but move my hips to their rhythm. Naru stood over me, smiled, and began to caress my torso with strong, insistent hands, pressing my flesh and my sensitive nipples, pulling them up and pressing them between his fingers. I moaned and arched my back, almost amazed by the sensations emanating from my body. Someone in the crowd must have fetched the feathered stick used to excite Malo, and Naru grasped it and began to stroke my body with it. It tickled a little, and I laughed, which made the crowd around me laugh as well. When Naru brought the instrument down my body and stroked the moist skin of my genitals, though, the sensation was intense. It felt like the labia parted and the most intimate being was brought forth, the nerve endings sparkling with energy. I vibrated with desire.

Naru discarded the staff and brought his fingers across my torso, over my flat stomach to the large patch of downy hair that looked so different from the almost hairless island women. He stroked the triangle of dark hair over and over again, seemingly fascinated by the sensation. I blindly reached out for his manhood, grasping the swollen appendage, to feel what a tool of power was like. The velvet-soft skin covering the steel-like rod was almost electric, its trembling structure obvious, the drops of fluid from the tip another source to enflame me. I slid my fist and fingers over and over up its length, stroking the firm, swollen testicles that hung beneath.

His fingers sought out and found the swollen nub that was beginning to protrude from the surrounding bush of pubic hair. I cried out loud as he stroked the center of my bodily existence, this clitoris of womanhood. I couldn't believe the throbbing from within, the eruption that was building in my loins. I had never been aware that this small mass of flesh could transform a perfectly normal woman into a beast of unknown proportions. Over and over, his fingertips slid around, seeming to know exactly where I wanted to be touched. My womanhood was desperate to be filled. "Oh, please, take me, enter me, you must enter me!" I begged in English, aware that no one understood the words, but would undoubtedly, understand the intent.

Naru stood up, grasped my each of my legs and stood between them. I slid my body towards him, my hips reaching for him. The tip of his penis sought my dripping opening, soon to be less narrow than at that moment. There was nothing of which I was more certain than at that moment: that I wanted that penis to ram into me and transport me to a heaven like no other. He did not force himself into my opening; that was for the woman to control as she desired. I wrapped my legs around his slender hips as I had seen Malo do and began my impalement.

Oh, what an exquisite feeling, to draw that penis into my womanhood, to feel the flesh stretch and yield, even the brief jolt as my hymen surrendered to his widening flesh. I used my lower legs to pull him in as close as could be, to feel his full length and breadth inside of me. I saw his eyes open wide and knew the sensations he was feeling would be nothing like he would feel with any other woman. "Naru, please! Now!" I cried out and began to move my hips back and forth to feel him drive his penis into my begging flesh. He immediately began to thrust to the rhythm of the drums and my own frenzied thrashing.

Over and over, my vagina was widened and narrowed, the muscles finally having something to squeeze, the nerve endings of my genitalia aroused by the contact. The throbbing feeling increased, my whole body tingling and reacting. My mind was completely possessed and swirling with the feeling. The wave ascended over me; it was ten times more powerful than the surf crashing on the shore and I could do nothing to stop the onslaught. The animal sounds I heard were foreign, yet they were emanating from my own throat. They were matched by another similar sound coming from Naru, who gave a mighty, sustained roar and collapsed on top of me.

We both lay there for a few moments, spent, my vagina still contracting, the penis within me twitching, then subsiding. He slowly withdrew and I opened my eyes. The other villagers had gathered very closely around us and were murmuring what sounded like approval of this momentous event. Naru extended his hand to me and pulled me to stand, albeit shakily. A woman reached around me to put my native wrap on; I did not object that she fastened it under my breasts. Perlei then had me bend over to accept an exquisite lei similar to the one Malo was wearing. I was most definitely a woman now, a woman of the Saru village.

May 18

I fear I am neglecting my research for I have not recorded much data or observations in the last two weeks, although there is an extraordinary amount. My initiation into the Saru female society has allowed me unprecedented access and acceptance by the people of the village. It has also kept me very busy with the men of the village. I fear I have come to very much enjoy the pleasures of womanhood to the detriment of my work, although I feel it is very important that I do not offend anyone who offers me such a gift.

Naru visits me most evenings and I tremble with anticipation of what new position in which to engage in intercourse he may disclose to me, what new part of my body will he inflame with his touch. I have also accepted the proposals of two other men to research the differences in penis size and age (whilst having to reject the pleas of numerous others!) I am amazed at even though these men act differently, how much enjoyment I always derive from the experience. I am sometimes engaging in this research two, or even three times a day! I may have to limit my experiments more given the ache in my genitals I have been experiencing. At least Perlei always has some salve to sooth my discomforts. I find that if she or Malo apply the salve, I often experience pleasures even in this situation. I find Malo does too, given she is relishing her new role as adult in the tribe as well! What a wonderful place, the island of Saru!

A curious thing was discovered in comparing notes with Malo the day after our initiations. When I mentioned how I didn't know that I was expected to become initiated as part of my role of honored sister to her during the ceremony, she looked puzzled and said that she was unaware of that requirement as well. Curious, indeed!

12