Love and Deceit

Story Info
Keanna meets and falls in love with Kent.
5.1k words
4.26
15k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keannalee
Keannalee
36 Followers

NOTE : This is the story of a young girl whose life is torn apart by people she loved. this is the first chapter and I want to write a full novel length story. All suggestions are welcome for improving this story.

'A Bloody Mary for me,' I said to the waiter.

'Right away mam,' he said and left

I was sitting in the dining room of the club Tobogano not in a mood to join my friends in the dance room. After my boyfriend Larry left me I was bitter and I had lost my appetite for fun. I was a fun loving girl but since Larry betrayed me for that plastic bitch Stella everything seemed to be so boring for me. Larry and she were now in some Latin country enjoying their honeymoon. Thinking about this made me so sick. Larry said that there was no more fun, adventure in our romance. He said that I was no longer sexy. I was sexy; at least my friends said so.

And you can decide too. I was slim, average in height with long sexy legs and a round sexy ass. My breasts were huge and did not sagged a bit. Larry found me sexy and hot only till last month and then everything changed. He dumped me, married his secretary, the bitch named Stella and left me.

'O baby you are the best.' 'There's no one like you.'

He used to say that every time we made love. I succumbed to all his demand. I did things for him, which I never liked. Things, which I always despised like anal sex, water sports, BDSM. Everything. Just to make him happy. I satisfied all his needs like a whore but still he dumped me. I was getting angry again. Where was my drink?

All this things made me teary again and I knew that I was going to cry. My work was suffering and I was an emotional wreck due to this. It was stupid of me to come out with Sheila now, as I was mentally disturbed. It was her birthday and I had to come. She was my best friend after all. I couldn't say 'no' to her. Could I?

There were not many people in the dining room. Most of them were in the dance room. Apart from me there were 4-5 people in the club. All of them were in there either in their fifties or sixties, too old for my taste. I wanted to find someone like Larry but it was all too vague now. They were sitting in the table next to me. They were chatting and laughing lost in their own world. They were, as it seemed from Texas as they had thick Texas accent. But I had to admit that they were still handsome.

I was the only female present here, I found out much to my annoyance. I wished Larry were with me. We have been here plenty of times. I found myself thinking how romantic he was in those days. He always surprised me. Last year during my birthday he had called in Raven Aimee [the famous singer] to perform. What a guy was he? I knew it was my fault .If only I had loved him more he could be still with me, in my arms, loving me like no one else. But it was all a vague dream and unknown to me I was crying. Memories came flooding back to me and I was crying now, literally sobbing and I knew that I was creating a scene here. I wanted to get up and leave but I just couldn't do it. I put down my head on the table and started to cry, letting my stored up tears flow.

I was sobbing pretty badly. And I just couldn't stop when I felt a smooth hand on my shoulder.

'Is everything all right.' a soothing voice asked me.

I looked up and saw one of the elderly gentlemen who were sitting in the opposite table with his group of friends.

He handed me a handkerchief. I took it and wiped my tears.

'What's wrong lady,' he asked as he sat on the chair.

'Nothing,' I said.

'Nothing! Then why are your crying lady. Tell me .Me and my friends can help u,' he said

I was not in a mood to discuss my personal woes with this bunch of old people. But still I needed to unwind myself. I never discussed anything with my friends because I thought they would tell me to move on with life, forget Larry, things like that. But it was difficult for me to forget Larry.

'Why would you listen to my problems?' I asked.

'That's a good question,' he said. 'Maybe because I don't have any other work or may be because I don't want to see a beautiful lady like you wasting her precious tears. It puzzled us though that why you were here when the young ones were in the dancing room.'

'I do have a problem but I am not going to share it with you,' I said.

Just then the waiter arrived with the drink. I literally snatched it from him and gulped it down in one go.

'Easy lady, easy lady. This drink is a little strong one. It can totally knock you off,' he said. 'Hey boy bring another drink for this lady and a tequila sunrise for me and the old boys.'

'Right away sir,' he said and left.

I was getting angry now. Who was this rich bastard? He was buying me drink now. He was no doubt rich. Rich in the sense that he was filthily rich. He was around fifty, maybe even fifty-five or sixty but he was one of the sexiest guys I have ever seen. I couldn't resist myself from fantasizing him. He was wearing a magnificent tuxedo. His silver hair was neatly combed and he was wearing that spectacular smile even as my mood was worsening.

'Why are you buying me a drink? If you think I am going to spread my pussy for you and your friends then you are wrong mister. I am not that kind of a woman. Please leave me and get lost or else I will be calling security,' I said with an authoritative voice determined not to land in trouble. All men were pigs and this was an old one.

'Honeybee! Girls use to drop their panties just by listening my name. I got plenty of pussy in my lifetime. I don't need any now. But still whenever or wherever I want I get my stock of pussy. Ain't I old boys,' he said and broke into a laugh

'What's your name old boy? At your age you should be sitting in some old home waiting to die,' I said somewhat sarcastically

'Would you like the name Kent Falconer, sugar,' he said still grinning.

I felt as if I was struck by a lightning. Kent Falconer. The great Kent Falconer. He is one of my favourite movie stars. I grew up watching his movies. I felt that I have screwed up again. How the hell couldn't I recognize him? He was my favourite actor and I couldn't even recognize him. I looked at him again and then I started crying again, thinking how badly I insulted this person who was only trying to help me.

'Hey what's wrong lady,' he said. 'I think you did not liked my name.'

'No I screwed up again,' I said still crying. 'I insulted you when you were only trying to help me.'

'Hey its all right. It's obvious you're upset but come on lady tell us what's your problem,' he said. 'We can help you,' he said as he stroked my hair.

'What's your name,' he asked as I regained my composure.

'Keanna Austin,' I said.

'Pretty name for a pretty lady,' he said. 'Hey waiter where's our drink,' he said

I smiled. 'My god keanna you look so appealing when you smile,' he said. All his words I felt were having a kind of magic effect on me. But something inside me told me that he was flirting with me.

'I am sorry Mr. Falconer,' I said. ' I should have behaved with you in a decent manner.'

'It's kinda o.k. with me,' he said handing me the drink and giving the waiter a generous tip.

'Now tell us what's your problem,' he said.

I told him everything about Larry and me. He listened to me sympathetically and for the first time I felt relieved.

'This are the problems with this bastards,' he said. 'They have a wandering cock. If I had found a lovely girl like you keanna I would have never left you.'

I smiled again saying nothing. I was not sure but I felt as if he was trying to seduce me. I was scared though. I was all but twenty-five, bitter from a broken relationship and not in a position to embark on a new relationship with a man who was so old yet kind and considerate. Kent Falconer was one of the greatest movie stars of Hollywood. He was actually more famous for his torrid love affairs. He married nine times and divorced nine times. So he was famous and famous in his own way and he, much to my amusement had a wandering cock too.

'Thanks Mr. Falconer,' I said getting up. 'I need to go. Thanks for listening to me. I am feeling a lot better now.'

'Let me drop you home Keanna,' he said. 'It's too late and you're alone,'

'Thanks Mr. Falconer,' I said. 'But I can go.'

'Please keanna,' he said.

'Okay,' I said. 'But you have to come in for a nightcap.'

'Sure! Sure! ,'He said. 'If you insist so much.'

I did not knew if I was doing it right or wrong but I was feeling attracted to him. Come on! I was a woman after all. I was feeling secure with him. And unknown to me I was falling in love with this man. If Larry can move on with his life so could I. I felt that this guy was attracted to me. But I had fallen for Larry and I paid the price. He dumped me.

'Hey old boys I will be back right after dropping this lady,' he said. They said nothing but grinned.

He took me in his arms and I felt so safe. I was wondering if this idea was good. Maybe I should not have invited him to my house. I was confused. He was pretty old to me. And here I was fantasizing about him. Erotic thoughts about him were coming in my mind. Oh god I did not knew what I was doing.

He had a sleek Mercedes. A black colored. Both us got in to the Mercedes. Both of us were quiet. I felt like a whore. I was taking this guy to my house for a nightcap. Will it stop there? I guessed no. He would fuck me. This is what I wanted. I wanted to get fucked by Kent Falconer. It's now over a month since I last have had sex. I was dying to get fucked. Even if it meant for one night only. I had made up mind. As he started the car I looked at him and smiled and said to myself Kent Falconer tonight you were mine.

'Where do you live,' he asked.

'Manhattan Park,' I said.

The 30 minutes drive was fruitless. I felt that Kent would stop the car and fuck me. Nothing happened. He was a total gentleman. He spoke about his past relationships, his new movie and his two daughters who were of mine age. I felt bad, somewhat vulgar, was Kent trying to convey me the message that I am just like his daughter. I was feeling so horny about this whole idea a couple of minutes ago and now I was feeling embarrassed.

'Here you are,' he said, stopping the car. He had reached my apartment.

'Please come in,' I said. I wanted him badly.

'I can't,' he said.

'Why? '

'Listen keanna, you might think that I am a horny old bastard but when I first saw you in the club I literally wanted to fuck you. But when I learnt that you are in pretty bad problem I decided to drop the idea. Come on you can understand what I am saying. You might think that all men are pigs. But not me. Not Kent Falconer. But one thing Keanna you are really beautiful. I feel sorry for that bastard who left you.' he said.

After I heard him saying this I wanted him even more. 'I am all yours Kent,' I said. 'Please make love to me. Make me a woman again.'

Without wasting any more minutes I moved closed to him. Both of us were breathing heavily.

'This is not rig........ .' Before he could complete his sentence my lips were on his. I was damn afraid. If someone was seeing us, if someone was making a video of this madness. He stopped me after a few seconds of frantic kissing.

'Lie back,' he whispered. I did so without asking anything. There was not much space in the Merc. Still Kent managed to get on top of me. I gave up myself to Kent.

He began kissing me with a savageness that I had never experienced. I thought that as he was old he would be not so fast and spontaneous. But he proved me wrong. His and my lips entwined and there was an explosion. His tongue invaded me and began exploring me. I was feeling so horny. I could feel my juices erupting inside me. I felt his hands on my breasts caressing my nipples over my dress making me shiver with his erotic touches as his kisses became lustier. I moaned as he pressed my nipples tighter and twisting them over my shiny black dress.

He was over me now. With my left hand I felt his crotch. It was growing and I just couldn't wait to take it in my mouth. Kent Falconer's dick in my mouth. This thought only brought me closer to orgasm.

His lips were over me and he was playing with my tits. Fondling them, squeezing them. He was in another delirium not paying any attention to my needs. I was feeling a little afraid now as the car was jerking. The outside was dark though but still one couldn't take chances.

I managed to stop him as he was preparing to undress me.

'Let's go up,' I said.

'Are you sure?' he asked.

'More than ever,' I said. I was in no point to turn back. I wanted to do this and do this badly.

When we came down from the car I realized that he had already untied the front of my dress letting my breasts throw up. I covered them with my hands not giving Kent any view of them. We staggered to the lift walking a bit fast. Both of us just couldn't wait.

As we entered the lift we began kissing again. His strong hands were on my breasts now and I allowed him to do whatever he wanted. He only began playing with the exposed parts and slowing started to grope my ass as well. I said nothing and just waited the lift to stop.

Finally it did. I was feeling weak now. I wanted it all to end yet I couldn't. He was all over me now not giving me a moment to relax. He was hungry. So was I. His hands were pinching my arse chicks now and he was not letting it go, unaware that we have reached my apartment.

'We are here,' I said breaking the kiss.

'So soon,' he said.

I walked towards my apartment. No one was in the passage in between. He followed me without saying a word. I unlocked my apartment door and found quite to my amusement that my hands were shaking. I ushered him in.

He scanned the place.

'A typical 25 year old girls room,' he said as he caught me again as I was locking the door.

'Just give me a second Kent,' I said, trying to free myself.

'No.'

'Please,' I said and pushed him to the couch and ran inside the bathroom.

I could hear him humming some song waiting impatiently as I checked myself in the mirror. I looked dull. My make-up was ruined from my tears. I adjusted my make-up quickly giving myself a slutty appearance. I undressed and brought out one of sexiest lingerie. I had never tried it but tonight I was going to try it. It was a sexy vertical opaque striped criss cross front sheer bustier with g-string and matching stockings. I felt so aroused as I wore them. On top of it I wore a schoolgirl dress. I decided to give Kent a little surprise. I turned on a hot number of Rhianna and opened the door and found Kent waiting impatiently. When he saw me his eyes just popped out and his hands just started to stroke his growing shaft.

I started to gyrate my hips with the music. I brought myself closer to him bringing my own crotch closer to his face. He tried to catch me but I just backed off. I ran my hand all over my body feeling my breasts that was now tight with desire. I felt my nipples were large now all too tightened up ready to be sucked and fucked. I kept on dancing and unbuttoned my dress slowly driving Kent crazy. As the music got faster so did my playfulness. I slowly undressed taking my sweet time as I began exposing myself to Kent. Kent said nothing and sat back on the couch enjoying my performance. I had decided that I wanted to make this one night stand memorable.

As I stood in my lingerie Kent got up. I indicated him to sit back.

I walked up to him and gave him a long erotic smooch.

'I am all yours now Kent. Do what you want,' I said and gave myself up to him.

He started by undressing himself. For the first time I saw him naked. I have to say he was well hung even at this age. His cock was now fully erected and I wanted to suck it. His balls looked as if they were small sized footballs ready to be sucked. His body was without any fat and he looked like the older version of Hercules. His nipples were dark brown and I had never seen abs like his before.

He was naked now and now he waited for me to be naked too. I toyed with myself before I finally unclipped my bra. I unraveled my breasts slowly to him. I had quiet huge boobs and I was proud of them. I shaked them a little and I found Kent's eyes transfixed on them. Slowly I came out of stockings and g-string and Kent gave a howl when he saw me naked.

'They are all yours Kent,' I said as I bended forward. 'Make them happy.'

He took my left nipple in his mouth and slowly started to suck them. I moaned. It was damn good. His hands twisted my nipples. I moaned quietly as he increase the speed. I felt that I was all wet now. My pussy juices were overflowing like never before. I wanted him too suck my pussy. I wanted him to make me cum. I was getting so aroused even by thinking all this. I was nervous, afraid, horny and aroused at the same time. I felt as if one of my long time dreams was finally fulfilled. He twisted my nipple again sending me in frenzy. I knew he was teasing me. And I loved every second of it. His tongue quietly sucked my other nipple making me delirious with pleasure. I wanted this to go on. I wanted him to suck my pussy, my clit. Every hole in my body. I wanted him inside me. I knew that I wanted him too fast while he was doing it slowly driving me all insane.

Suddenly he stopped. I looked at him confused. He did not say anything and began kissing me. I felt the lust in his kisses. His erected cock was pressing against my body and I began stroking it.

'Stop,' he said suddenly alarmed at my work.

'What?' I asked.

'Nothing. Just lie down on the floor.'

'Why?' I asked.

'Do so,' he said and pushed me down on the floor. I fell down with a thud. I did not know what exactly he wanted to do.

He took both my legs up and rested it up on his shoulders.

'Wrap it around me honey,' he said and plunged inside me making my wildest fantasy come true. He began nibbling my pussy. My god! It was too much. It was too hot. I felt his tongue going deep, deep inside my pussy. I felt his tongue licking my clit. The coldness of the floor and his tongue rhyming inside me made me scream out loud. The cold floor seemed so uncomfortable a while ago and now it seemed so better. He was tongue fucking me now; using his tongue like a cock he violated me each second making me purr with pleasure. The whole effect was awesome. I felt as if I was on cloud no nine. Larry never went down on me. But with Kent my ultimate desire was finally fulfilled. He was tonguing me and I felt a certain sensation that I have never felt before. He ran his tongue up and down my pussy. I wanted him inside me but I waited for him to do so. I was in heaven literally.

He now inserted his fingers inside my pussy and I felt him messaging my clit with his finger. I jerked with pleasure. But he was undeterred. He kept on fucking me with his finger. He inserted it, wriggled it inside, exploring the undiscovered zones of my pussy. With his left hand he patted my pussy. It was too much for me. I squeezed my breasts to forget what was happening to my pussy. I literally pulled my nipples as if tearing a chicken leg. Damn it! It was not ending. It was going on and on. Kent was insatiable. I thought that I would wear him out but in reality he had already wore me out. I closed my eyes and left my pussy in the hand of this man who had an insatiable libido.

He stopped finally. I did not know how long he sucked me. But I savored each and every minute.

'What have you done honey?' he said.

I opened my eyes. 'What have I done?' I asked.

'Look at your breasts,' he said smiling.

I saw my breasts; it had turned red with the twisting and squeezing that I had done.

'Get up honey, now you are going to suck me,' he said getting up, his cock dangling over me like a pendulum.

Keannalee
Keannalee
36 Followers
12