Love and Drama Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I will take that as a compliment." Nikki replied with a smile.

"Yes, of course that's what I meant. I just meant- I mean- you're just so beautiful." She finally said.

"Thanks, you're awfully damn cute yourself." She replied.

"I thought you two might be able to hang out sometime, get to know each other. I thought Nikki would be a good ally, besides me here." Alex explained.

"Ya, ya good idea Alex." Daphne smiled, trying not to scan every inch of this beautiful girl in front of her. She was nervous, and shaking. What the hell is wrong with me?! Ran through her mind over and over. As Nikki spoke to Alex, Daphne watch her sweet, full lips move. She wanted to take her in her arms and kiss her, hard, like Alex kisses Daphne. She was overwhelmed with desire, and want. It was all she could do to keep her from "attacking" Nikki.

"So, Daph, Nikki owns the tattoo parlor next door, and is going to use a small corner of your work area for drawing and working on tattoo designs if that's ok." Alex explained.

"Ya, that would be great!" Too anxious Daph! She berated herself, "That's fine, it'll be nice to have some company." She said.

"Great!" Nikki replied. "Well I'm going to get a drink, see guys around." She hugged Alex, and then Daphne. This time was different, she lingered a little longer, she could hear Nikki smell her. Daphne wanted to nuzzle her neck as the chills raced down her spine. They separated and Nikki looked at Daphne, "Catch you around." Was all she said, and vanished into the crowd. She wanted to chase her down, but she shook her head and wrapped her arms around Alex instead.

Daphne wasn't five feet into the apartment when she slipped off her shoes and rubbed her foot, "Sheesh! Those heels are so bad for me, but they are so cute!"

Alex laughed and headed for the patio.

"Where are you going I'm tired?" She whined.

"Just come out here for a bit with me." Alex said sitting down. Daphne sat next to him, and he reach down and gently lifted her feet up and turned her so they were on his lap. He began to massage them.

"Mmmm, that's nice. You don't have to-"

"I want to. I want to take care of you." He replied continuing his "work".

"You most definitely do that, and do it well." She declared.

Daphne started to relax, and stare off at the stars. One thing, rather one person kept running through her mind- Nikki. She pictured her in her mind's eye, her eyes, her lips, her scent, a shiver ran through her body.

"You ok?" Alex inquired.

"Huh? Oh ya, I'm fine, just a chill." She lied.

"Do you wanna head inside? We could grab a glass of wine and head to bed." He suggested.

"Ya, that sounds nice." She replied.

Emerging from the bathroom in a red lace and silk negligee, Daphne stopped at the door, and posed for Alex who was already lying in bed, cotton striped pajama pants on. He watched her for a long moment, "Oh baby! Get over here!"

She giggled and jumped on the bed, she climbed on top of him and straddled him. She wiggled her sweet round ass against his crotch, and he pushed it up against her.

"Uhhhh..." She moaned. Throwing her head back she ran her hands up and down her body, as she continued to grind against him. Sliding her arm inside her nightie and slipping it down to her waist.

"Oh baby, you are so damn hot!" Alex declares.

She cups her sweet round breasts in her hands and looks into Alex's eyes. She licks her lips and lets out another soft moan. "Baby..."

"I want you inside of me so bad!" She moaned. She pinched her nipples and gave him a devilish smile.

"You know I want that too, but remember last time?" Alex replied concerned.

"I know baby, and I don't care of you see it, I want you...please" She put her hands on his chest and lowered herself down to him. She kissed him slowly, and passionately. She looked into his eyes again, "Please."

Alex smiled, "OK baby, but please do not hesitate to tell me if something is wrong." He replied gently smiling at her.

"Oh god, please hurry." Daphne moaned rolling off of him. Alex vanished into the bathroom, while he was gone Daphne slipped off her nightie, and swallowed hard. She wanted this more than anything, she hoped she was truly ready. Alex turned her on like crazy, and now Nikki on her mind she was doubly turned on. Alex emerged with a bottle of lubricant, and no pajama bottoms. He stopped and grinned at her, Daphne motioned him to come lay on the bed with her. He laid next her, she licked her lips and slid down. Gently gripping his hard cock her tongue dart out from between her darkly painted lips. She licked his length, and hungrily wrapped her lips around him. She proceeded to coat every inch of him with her hot saliva. Then she grabbed the lubricant and squeezed some out into her hand. She grabbed him again and spread the slick fluid on his throbbing cock. Once he was thoroughly coat and squirming she slid off her panties, and straddled him again. She slowly slid back, aiming his member at her anxious anus. She pushed gently, until he inched inside her. She groaned at the pain, but it was a good pain. Alex's eyes opened wide as he entered her, but looked at her with concern. He could tell it hurt her. "Baby?"

"Shhh, give it to me." She groaned slowly sliding further down into him. She arched her back and her ass came to rest on his hips. She panted, "Baby... this feels so... fucking good!" She squealed. Suddenly she pictured Nikki, and slid up and back down, she desperately wanted to see, hear and make Nikki feel as good as she did at this moment.

Alex smiled and gripped her hips. "Take you time baby, do what ever you need, and want."

Daphne slowly lifted her self back up and back down, she kept a slow pace her moans dripped with lust. "Alex... I love you so much!" Daphne groaned sliding down him.

"I love you too sweetheart." He replied. She continued her pace for a few more minutes until Alex began to tense up, and groan. Daphne knew what was coming and smiled. "You better come inside me." She moaned picking up her pace slightly. As he began to grunt and grip her thighs harder she looked down into his eyes, he returned her gaze. His eyes widened, and he grunted over and over. She leaned close, and licked her lips "Come for me baby...come for ME!" and he did just that! She could feel the hot fluid stream into her, and she groaned. "That's it baby, give it ALL to me." she said grinding him hard.

"Ffff...fuck!" He came, hard.

"Yes baby!" suddenly Daphne came! Grabbing her breasts and squeezing them hard she shuttered, and collapsed on top of Alex as he sprayed inside her one more time. Both lay there panting, and stealing kisses. Daphne took a deep breath and lifted herself off of him, and rolled off to the side. She snuggled up against him, taking a deep breath of his musky scent. "thank you so much!"

"For what?"

"Making love to me." She replied trying to catch her breath.

"Oh, that..." He chuckled. He rolled on his side facing her. He smiled and kissed her nose, "you ok?"

"OH YA! I am most definitely 'ok'." She replied.

"Good," he smiled, "I love you so much Daphne."

"I love you too Alex." She sighed. Drifting off to sleep Alex and Daphne's faces were covered in sheer bliss.

*****

Author's Note; I am taking a break from this story, as it's at a spot it COULD end. Yes, I know it's not the entire story for Daphne, so if you'd like me to continue, let me know.

I have something else I am also working on I am going to submit once parts 3 and 4 of this story are up (which they will be by the time you read this) DUH!

12