Love and Drama Pt. 05

Story Info
Daphne and Nikki get to "know" each other.
6.1k words
4.71
5.5k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Filled with joy, Daphne practically skipped down the side walk toward her studio space. She was excited to get back to art, and put all the drama and trauma behind her. Having found and felt true love for the first time in her life with Alex, and then there was Nikki. The physical reaction her body goes through whenever she was close to Nikki was utterly undeniable. Similar to how she felt with Alex, but more visceral. An animal-level attraction that she couldn't deny, and has a gut-level desire to find out what all this was about.

A car horn brought Daphne back to the here and now, just in time for her arrival at the tattoo parlor Nikki works in. Daphne's pace slowed as she peered in the large plate glass window at the front of the shop. She could see Nikki about half way back in her chair already tattooing a young lady's lower back. She stopped and watched as Nikki's hands expertly moved across the girl's flesh. The needle penetrating her skin over and over. Nikki's wild purple dreadlocks pulled back in a large pony tail, a black tank top with the shop logo on it, and black leather pants. Large combat boots covered her feet, and worked the speed peddle for the tattoo gun. Daphne became laser focused on Nikki's hands as they wiped away blood, and continued to glide across sweet flesh. Daphne took a couple steps, but stopped again, unable to pull her gaze away. She is so fucking sexy! I want to smell her again. I want to touch her again. I want to taste her. Just then, Nikki backed up away from the table and stood. As she stretched she glanced toward the window and saw Daphne lost in thought. She smiled and waved for Daphne to come in. Daphne swallowed hard and slowly entered the shop.

"Hey girl!" Nikki called out.

"H-hi." Daphne replied nervously. Had she seen her staring?

"What are you up to?" Nikki asked as she taped saran wrap over the fresh tattoo.

"Not much, just headed to my studio." Daphne replied as she tried to calm down. Nikki sat on a couch under the big windows and patted it next to her. Daphne grew nervous again as she moved to sit next to Nikki. Daphne swallowed hard and sat back.

"So, what are you going to work on today? Anything... exciting?" Nikki asked as she settled into the couch and in the process moved slightly closer to Daphne.

"Uhhh, probably sketch a bit. Devise my next couple of paintings."

"Ooh, cool!" Nikki slid right up against Daphne and put her arm around her, "So, you going to paint a picture of me?" She asked semi-sarcastically.

"Sure." Daphne replied quickly, as to not give away her nervousness. Nikki leaned over and kissed Daphne on the cheek.

"I would be so flattered!" Nikki replied excitedly. Daphne could feel her cheeks flush and her cock swell. Shit! Just being close to her is driving me wild! Daphne shifted nervously, and recrossed her knees. Nikki observed her for a moment.

"What?" Daphne asked. Nikki grinned, and leaned close to her, "I know what's going on... down there. It's very flattering that you find me that attractive."

"What are you talking-"

"Don't lie girl, I know... it's okay. I think you are so sexy, I want to taste to you so bad!" Nikki whispered to her. Her breath caressing Daphne's ear. She whimpered slightly, and awkwardly stood up. Her bag and skirt covering her arousal.

"Well, I should get to work, see you later Nikki." Daphne stated bluntly. Nikki grabbed her arm before she could leave. She stood and embraced Daphne hard. She slid her thigh between Daphne's legs and could feel her firm cock throbbing.

"I knew it" She whispered and released Daphne.

"I uh... see ya later." Daphne said as she waved to the other artist and exited quickly. Nikki bit her lip as Daphne stumbled next door to her studio.

"I'm gonna fuck that girl." She muttered to herself. I'm gonna take that cock and make it mine.

Daphne raced to the back of the studio and dropped her bag. She sat down on a stool and took a deep breath. The cool air filled her lungs. She did this several times, to no avail, she could not calm down. Nor could she ignore her erect cock poking at her skirt. She took another ragged breath and slowly slid her skirt up. As her skirt rose to her waist, there were her black panties struggling to hold her back. She never tucked, it hurt too much. Even being on hormones for as long as she had, she was still blessed with an above average sized cock. She leaned back slightly and licked her lips. Slowly, she pulled her panties aside and let her rock hardness spring forth. She watched it throb and precum ooze from the tip. She slip her hand down her body, stopping to squeeze her breast before making it's way to her cock. A single finger slid up to the tip, picking up a little moisture and sliding back down the underside. Her head spun and she gripped it firmly. She moaned and she slowly slid her hand down to the base, and slowly back up. In her mind's eye was Nikki, her sexy body naked before her, her mouth open ready to devour Daphne. She moaned as her pace picked up slightly.

Masturbation was not something Daphne did very often, because she hated that part of her, but after being so close to Nikki, and hearing her say "I want to taste you so bad!" She could no longer help her self. There was no way Daphne could focus today until she relieved her "tension". Her left hand reached up under her shirt to grip her breast firmly. Feeling that feminine aspect of her body gave her comfort and confidence. Her pace began to increase, she began to pant and moan quietly. Her eyes tightly shut as she bit her lip and began to stroke with even more intensity. Her lips parted slightly and she moaned one word... "Nikkiiiii".

She pulled her hand away and spit into it, she needed more lubrication if she were to cum. Before her hand could return, she felt something wet and warm..no hot close around her pulsing cock. Started, her eyes fluttered open and she looked down. She gasped as she saw the object of her obsession, Nikki on her knees, with Daphne's cock between her full dark lips!

"Nikki?!" Daphne groaned. Nikki smiled and continued to take Daphne's cock into her mouth. Her lips hit the base, and quickly returned to the tip. She pulled away and her tongue swirled around the head.

"What?! What are you doing?!" Daphne could barely speak. Nikki's hands worked over Daphne's cock and balls, "What I said... tasting you. And you my dear are delicious!" She exclaimed and she wrapped her lips back around Daphne and began a much more intense rhythm. Daphne leaned back, and watched Nikki devour her.

Soon, she could feel a familiar pressure build up. She was about to cum!

"N-Nikki...I-I am.. gonna..."

Nikki just smiled and kept at it. She moaned as the first pulse of lady cum blasted the back of her throat! Daphne shuddered as she came several more times. Nikki licked the remains off the tip and smiled at a panting and shaking Daphne. She giggled and wrapped her arms around Daphne, who was shaking uncontrollably.

"You're so cute." Nikki whispered. Daphne's face rested against Nikki's ample, augmented breasts.

"But... why?" Daphne asked between panting.

"Why? Because you're fucking sexy, and I wanted you." Nikki replied matter of factly. She leaned leaned down, took Daphne's face in her hands and kissed her, tenderly at first. Daphne gripped Nikki's waist and kissed her back. Soon, their mouths were open, tongues exploring. Daphne could taste herself on Nikki's tongue still, which turned her on more than she expected it to. Nikki pulled away and asked, "Was it okay?"

Daphne scoffed, "Okay? It was amazing! I can't believe you did that."

"Why? I do what I want." Nikki replied.

"No, I mean, snuck in and took me like that. It WAS amazing though!" Daphne stated.

Nikki laughed, "Oh sweetie, you were so...'engaged' you didn't even hear me call for you."

"You did?" Daphne replied shocked as she pulled her panties over her now diminishing cock and pulled her skirt back down.

"Yes sweetie, I did. I came back here, saw what you were doing and watched for a moment. When I heard you moan my name, I had to take you. You were fantasizing about me, and I wanted to make that fantasy a reality." Nikki explained.

"Huh" Daphne chuckled, "I was really into it. Having you pictured in my mind certainly took all my focus."

"Well, I am flattered that you find me so attractive." Nikki said.

"Attractive? Nikki, you are one of the most beautiful, sexy women I have ever seen!" Daphne declared. "Aww, thank you so much! You are really fucking sexy as well." Nikki replied.

"Thank you!" Daphne replied blushing.

Nikki sat on another stool across from Daphne and smiled at her.

"So, now what?" Nikki said jokingly.

"Uhh"

"I'm kidding, we'll take things as they come."

"I uh... What about you?"

"What about me?" Nikki asked, her head slightly cocked in confusion.\

"Don't you want to...cum?" Daphne asked.

Nikki laughed, "How can you be so nervous with me? You came in my mouth and I swallowed it, be forthright with me."

"Umm, okay. Can I make you cum?" Daphne asked, still a little nervous.

"Soon." She replied, "Listen, you get to working, I have a client coming in. I will be back after, Remember, you said I can use the other drawing table."

"Of course!" Daphne replied, slightly deflated. Nikki hopped off her stool and approached Daphne. She gently took her face in her hands. "Don't worry sweetie, there will be lots of time for us."

She kissed her sweetly and exited the studio.

Daphne sat quietly perched on her stool taking in all that had just happened. I can't believe that just happened! I mean, I had hoped to be with her, but so soon? She was really amazing, I need to taste her, get her body against mine... She shook her head and frowned. What about Alex?! What the fuck is wrong with you Daphne?! He is the love of your life! You came all this way for him... now this?! How do I deal with this? Do I continue to 'cheat' on him with Nikki? Or do I just cut her off before this goes and further? Why am I even struggling with this? I love Alex, and I want to be with him... I think. You think?! What the hell? Why would I come this far, and go through what I have gone through only to turn away from him for... something else?! Who knows if Nikki would even want to get serious, I mean who sneaks into a studio and goes down on someone they barely know?! But then again, I think we both knew there was a connection the moment we met.

Daphne sighed and spun in her stool to face her drawing table. She took out a large sheet of paper and began to sketch.

Later, in the tattoo parlor Nikki was hard at work on her latest client. A horror sleeve that she had put in over 100 hours on so far. She was always laser focused on her work, but today was different. She though about her rendezvous in the studio earlier in the morning. God she's sexy! What an amazing cock too! I can't believe how big she is still. I mean I...I want it in me so bad. I want to watch her face as she fucks me. She's so beautiful, I can't get over it. What are the odds? I mean... Alex is my friend, but I just blew his girlfriend! Nikki shook her head clear and focused on finishing up her current client.

After "wrapping up" her client and getting paid, she dropped down on the couch where Daphne sat, and tried to keep her mind off things, but she just couldn't. I just can't get her out of my head, I want to be with her. I need to be with her. I am rather smitten with her, and that's... not good? Of course it's not good, she's Alex's girl. But... I want to make her mine.

"Nikki!" Her coworker had been trying to get her attention.

"huh?"

"Dude, you are spaced out today!" he stated.

"Yeah yeah... what's up?"

"I'm going to go grab some lunch, so watch the shop."

"Yeah, okay." she replied.

Her mind quickly wandered back to Daphne. She slid deep into the couch and thought about this beautiful girl running through her thoughts. Why can't I just say no. I need to cut this whole thing off before it goes any further. It shouldn't even be a thing. She's spoken for, and I took advantage of her during a moment of weakness. I am probably confusing the shit out of her with all this. But then why am I so confused? Her scent, her taste, her smile... she's just amazing, but I think she might be a little naive. She's young and I shouldn't be in her way. Alex would kill me if he knew what happened, or that I even had these feelings.

Suddenly the door chime rang out as a client entered. A short black-haired girl covered in tattoos entered.

"Hey Sofia!" Nikki called out.

"Hey Nik."

"So, what's up?"

"Do you have some time today?"

"Sure, what do you want to do?" Nikki asked as she rushed to her station to prep it.

"I was going to go under the boobs... a bat, and well, I know you can create background and such."

"Sure, give me a bit to draw something up... you can have a seat, or go next door and visit Daphne, she's drawing in the back." Nikki told her. Sofia scoffed, but thought she IS Alex's girlfriend, so maybe she should be nice.

"Alright, be back in a few." She called as she exited.

Sofia walked next door and entered the studio. Daphne's ears perked up as she heard someone enter. Am I ready for this? She thought as she jumped up and hurried to the front of the studio. In such a hurry she almost ran into Sofia!

"Oops! Sorry Sofia." She apologized, slightly disappointed.

"It's okay Daphne."

Slightly taken aback by Sofia's genuine tone. "So, show me what you're working on." She said.

"Oh! Sure, right this way." Daphne led Sofia to the back. Sofia stopped short, "It smells a little like sex back here."

"What?"

"I guess Alex was here already."

"Uhh yeah, he was here this morning."

"Gross." Sofia mumbled.

"Here." Daphne lifted the paper proudly displaying a beautiful woman sitting on the shore of an ocean.

"Hmmm very nice."

"What?"

"That's Nikki." she said flatly.

"What?! No, it's just some random girl." Daphne replied nervously.

"Don't lie," Sofia began to tease her, "That's totally Nikki."

"No, I uh-"

"It's okay, she's hot. Why wouldn't you want to draw her?"

"You think she's hot?"

"Yeah, for a femme."

"What do you mean?"

"She's just so... girly. I prefer my women more... butch."

"Oh, you're a lesbian?"

"Bingo girly."

"Oh! Cool." Daphne replied with a grin.

"Sure okay." Sofia replied, as she turned her attention back to the drawing, "This IS really good ya know?"

"Thanks."

"I mean, it really does look like Nikki."

"It's not-"

"Yes it is. It's okay, I mean-" Sofia stopped short and looked around.

"What?"

"It was Nikki!"

"What was Nikki?"

"It's Nikki I smell. You two?"

"What? No!"

"It's okay, I won't tell Alex. We all make mistakes, but you can be damn sure I will give Nikki shit for this." She explained.

Daphne sighed, "Okay, thanks."

"It's cool, I like Nikki more than I like Alex, but don't tell him that." she winked and headed back to the tattoo parlor. Daphne stood in the middle of the room a little dumbfounded. She held up the drawing of Nikki and smiled. She really is the sexiest person I have ever seen.

Later that day, Daphne had hand-stretched a canvas and primed it. She was squeezing out some paint on to her pallet when she heard the door open again. She set her pallet down and walked to the front. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw it was Nikki again.

"Hey there!" She sang.

"Hey sexy girl." Nikki replied.

"What's up?"

"I just have a few minutes, I have another client coming in."

"Oh" Daphne's voice was filled with disappointment.

"Relax babe, I will come back when I am done. Should only be about two hours. That's all the longer my hands can take it these days." Nikki replied.

"Oh, okay." She smiled, "I look forward to you hanging out... and drawing...drawing." She stumbled on her words nervously.

"And talking, we REALLY need to talk."

"Of course." Daphne understood what she meant.

After a pause, Nikki approached Daphne's table. "Whatcha gonna paint?" She glanced down to the drawing. "Is that... me?!"

"Yeah." Daphne dipped her head.

"It's amazing! I am so flattered!"

"I like to paint beautiful things, and you are the most beautiful." Daphne explained.

"Awww, you are so sweet!" Nikki put her arm around Daphne and kissed her cheek.

"Hey! What's going on here? You trying to steal my girl Nik?" Alex joked.

"Lex? Hey."

"Alex!" Daphne exclaimed and ran to him. They embraced and kissed, but the kiss was slightly chaste. No tongue, no lingering taste.

Nikki noticed and gave a slightly pleased nod to herself.

"So, what are you ladies up to?" Alex asked.

"I am waiting on another client." Nikki explained.

"Just about to start painting."

"Ooh! Lemme see babe."

Daphne reluctantly handed Alex the paper. He looked it over, and smiled. "It's beautiful! Is that Nik?" he asked.

"Yeah." She replied.

"Looks just like her, this is going to be awesome on canvas." He declared and kissed her on the cheek. Daphne noticed very little, if any physical reaction to his affection. Which utterly confused her. Why do I feel almost nothing toward him right now? This makes no sense. I can't have fallen out of love with him in a few hours. I mean I care about him, but something is definitely strange here. I mean... I don't know...

Alex embraced her again, and kissed her. "Well ladies, I need to get going, I was just in the neighborhood and thought I would drop in."

"Okay babe, see you later at home."

"See ya Lex."

He waved and headed out the door. Daphne spun on her heel and looked at Nikki.

"I can't believe that!"

"Relax, he thinks we're just becoming good friends."

"I hope so, til this all gets sorted out."

"Yeah... hey, did you tell Sofia about what happened here this morning?"

"No!" Daphne stammered, "She just guessed."

"Bitch! She's too clever for her own good."

"Apparently!" Daphne replied.

Nikki grabbed her phone, "Oh, my client just arrived."

"Oh, okay."

"Hey, I will be back later. We will sit down and talk, okay?"

"Of course." Daphne replied.

"Okay good, I'll see you later."

"Okay"

Nikki took Daphne in her arms, and kissed her passionately. Her hands exploring Daphne's body, as Daphne's explored Nikki's. Daphne groaned as Nikki pulled away.

"Yum." Nikki smiled, "See ya later sexy girl!" she said.

"Bye." Daphne replied as she watched Nikki leave.

"Okay, let's finally get some work done!" Daphne told no one in particular.

She glanced around the room and shook her head. She settled down and began to lay down base colors on the canvas. While going through the motions her mind turned to Alex. What is going on with me? How can I suddenly feel almost nothing physically for him. Normally, just being close to him got me going, and now... not so much. Did Nikki turn me away from him? That's impossible! I mean I love being around her, kissing her, running my hands across her body, but...

She shook her head clear and focused on painting.

At the tattoo parlor Nikki was working hard on a leg piece, but her mind wandered back to Daphne again. She licked her lips and could taste Daphne's lip gloss on them, and smiled. She could feel her body react. She ached to be with her, but was tormented by hurting her friend. I can't steal Daphne from Alex... but if she comes to me by choice...What am I thinking. I either hurt my friend by being with Daphne, I hurt Daphne by rejecting her, or I hurt myself by denying my feelings. But what do I actually feel? I mean lust...definitely! She's beautiful, funny, smart and talented, but I can't just be so selfish. Breaking up or at the very least be a party to a break up is not really something I want to be a part of.

After sending another client away happy, Nikki retreated to the restroom, and continued to worry about all the angles and repercussions of what could happen between Daphne, Alex and she. Her mind quickly shifted to just Daphne. She reached into her shirt and pinched her nipples as she bit her lip. FUCK! I need to be with her... if possibly only one more time. I feel to feel her, taste her... possess her.

12