Love and Haight (67Goat's story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exakta66
Exakta66
70 Followers

Linda and I lay next to each other for a while afterwards in the back of the wagon. It was very peaceful as we just held hands and talked. I found out Linda was from Pennsylvania as well, only about twenty minutes from where I lived. She ended up taking the drive back with us in the wagon and we began seeing each other once we got home. It was a relationship that ended up lasting for some time.

Chris ended up with some interesting footage and James seemed to have a good time. Then again, James is one of those guys who always seemed to have a good time. Shortly after he got back home, he met a new girlfriend. The four of us would frequently double date. Chris went off to film school in the fall. He never did become a famous director, though.

It was nice to get back to my small town. As I looked around Main Street at the local people, I had a renewed appreciation for the people I grew up with. The people I knew and loved with their old-fashioned values and beliefs.

Yes, change comes slowly to a small town. Perhaps that is a good thing.

03-03-10.

Exakta66
Exakta66
70 Followers
12