Love & Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So am I to take from that little speech that you do care for me and you think that if you told me that you did that I would walk away from you?"

"Yes, you could come to that conclusion."

"Well I have a little surprise for you little miss lonely. I love you I think I have for the past two years I just didn't know how to tell you that I did."

"Landon this isn't funny, you don't have to tell me that if you want to keep having sex with me that's all you had to say."

"No Lynne that's not just what I want. I want to wake up every morning with you by my side, I want to marry you, I want to watch you get big with my children. I want to spend the rest of my life with you as my wife."

Lynne was speechless. The one thing that she had wanted Landon to say to her since their first kiss, he was right here in her bedroom saying to her and he looked like he meant it too. "Landon promise me that this isn't some sick joke that your playing on me. Because if it is I think that I will die from sadness."

"Its not, I love you Lynne, and I always will."

"So my little lady will you marry me?" Landon pulled the ring that he had out of his pants and opened the box. Lynne was shocked to silence. When she finally found her voice all she could say was

"How long have you had that?"

"For about a year now."

"Oh my god Landon its perfect it's the type of ring I have always wanted. How did you know?"

"I asked Nikki. So Lynne will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

"Yes Landon I will."

That was three years ago to the day. Lynne gave birth to there first child nine months after Landon proposed. And they were married six months before that. They moved into a house that Landon had bought in the country. Lynne became a stay at home mother after their third child. Their children's names are Alexander Landon Morgan, Brenna Marie Morgan, Catalina Lynne Morgan, and they have a fourth one on the way. If it's a boy they plan on naming him Daniel Michael Morgan and if it's a girl they will name her Danielle Michele Morgan. If you were to ask anyone that knew them they never would have thought that Landon and Lynne would have gotten together, they were total opposites. But like the saying goes Opposites Attract.

12