Love and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As experienced as Darren was with his mouth, Kelly knew she was missing something. She was still unfullfilled and felt there was a giant orgasm waiting to be released.

Darren couldn't wait another second. He had to fuck this sexy wife! Raising himself, he lifted her knees over his shoulders, spreading her willing pussy wide for the impalement of her body.

Kelly was looking down between their bodies at the huge black head of the long and very thick cock. She was panic stricken for a moment, until he placed the swollen tip against her clitoris, sliding the giant member up and down her sopping wet slit. Still, she couldn't imagine anything that large fitting inside her inexperienced pussy.

Darren knew she was as ready as she would ever be. Gently but firmly applying pressure, his huge knob slipped into her vaginal canal. Hearing her gasp, Darren looked down and asked, "you okay?"

Kelly smiled weakly, as she slowly nodded her acceptance.

Once inside, his shaft was gripped by her slick vaginal walls. Still, he easily drove another five inches deeper. Soon, he was in virgin territory, deeper than any man before. Withdrawing, he thrust again and again. Each short stroke took his massive shaft deeper and deeper into her love starved pussy. She could feel every vein and rugged ridge on his pulsing shaft.

Kelly, softly moaned when she felt his pubic bone slam against hers. "Stop! Please, stop! You're hurting me!" It wasn't really pain, but an uncomfortable pressure caused by her pussy not having adjusted to his size.

Darren was impatient to fuck this beautiful wife, and it took all his willpower to hold still while she adjusted to his size. After a few moments, feeling her pussy relax, Darren began a series of short, gentle strokes. Not hearing any complaints, his thrusts became longer and more forceful.

Greedily accepting every inch of his thrusting rod, Kelly could feel the bulbous head pounding against her cervix. The friction from the strokes was causing a pleasurable heat deep within her stomach.This, plus the thick shaft rubbing against her swollen clitoris, made her experience the first of a series of climaxes. She wrapped her legs around his ass, trying to pull him deeper, as if that was possible.

Darren, pumping in and out of her clasping pussy, could feel her muscles contracting around his throbbing cock. Darren felt that finally, he had found the perfect pussy. Hers' fit him like a tight glove and accomodated his size and length perfectly.

Not able to believe the intense pleasure she was receiving, Kelly was pushing back against each of his forceful strokes. Her entire being was consumed with lust for this giant instrument destroying her innocent pussy. Feeling his cock swell even more, Kelly came to her senses long enough to plead, "Don't cum in me, please!.. I don't want to get pregnant with a black baby."

Darren was too far gone and had no intention of pulling out. The knowledge that he was fucking a white man's wife, that now belonged to him, was the most exciting thing he had ever experienced. Plus, the fact she might get pregnant, only put icing on the cake.

Kelly made a feeble attempt at pushing Darren off, as she felt him press his cock-head against her cervix and the first huge gush of potent sperm splash into her fertile womb. The powerful contractions of his massive organ caused Kelly to have another orgasm. Primal instinct took over, and she tightened her legs around his ass, pulling him deeper inside. Over and over, his cock pulsed potent seed into the opening mouth of her cervix.

After the last contraction, Darren lay on Kelly with his rod still buried to the hilt. He was gently kissing her, when a moan was heard from the doorway. Both, looking that way, spied Tim leaning against the wall, with his now flacid dick in hand. A string of cum was covering the knuckles of his fingers.

Kelly was embarrassed to death, but Darren seemed unconcerned, keeping his cock deep within, effectively plugging her hole.

With everyone not moving, just staring at each other, Kelly stuttered out, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for this to happen. It just did!" How do you apologize with a huge dick still buried in your belly?

"Don't apologize! That was the most erotic thing I ever saw in my life!" Tim exclaimed. "Why didn't you ever tell me you had the desire to fuck another man?"

"You mean...You don't mind? Really? You don't want a divorce? Kelly asked in surprise. "In that case, do you want to join us? I have a pussy full of protein waiting for you."

Still partly drunk, Tim staggered to the bed and flopped down next to the conjoined couple. With his clothes still on, Tim squirmed around and got his head between their thighs. Darren slowly pulled his still turgid pole from Kelly's vagina. Kelly rolled her hips upward, reluctant to let him escape her hungry pussy.

Tim could see a large pool of sperm buried within her labia, beginning to leak out and run down her shapely ass. Hungrily, Tim placed his mouth over the opening and got his first taste of another man's seed. It was thicker and stronger than his own, but still tasty and delicious. This was much better than drinking his own! Tim couldn't believe how much her pussy could hold. There was more than he could cum in a month! Sucking and swallowing every drop, his thirst was finally satisfied. Still, he kept licking and nibbling on her now erect clit, wanting to eat her pussy forever.

In the meantime, Kelly and Darren were in a lip lock, with Kelly attempting to swallow Darren's tongue. Darren was still horny and ready to fuck this shapely white wife again. Kelly was on the verge of another climax, but, she wanted to be fucked again with Darren's life giving pleasure pole.

Darren pushed Tim's head away from Kelly's wide open labia. Flipping her over, he climbed between the firm ass cheeks. Lifting her ass to reach his ready cock, he slid easily into the already slick love canal. She gasped, when Darren thrust balls deep with one smooth thrust. With long strokes, Darren began fucking Kelly like a bitch in heat. In this position, he could penetrate ever deeper. Each time he buried his cock, he could feel the head press against the bud of her cervix. This time, Darren was positive this white wife would be pregnant.

Tim couldn't bear the sight of his wife being fucked by that monster black pole any longer. Kelly's head was resting on her folded arms. It took but a moment, to lift her head and slide into place, with her head and open mouth in his lap. Tim's long thin dick was again erect and ready.

Aware of what was expected of her, Kelly let Tim's weiner enter her throat. Tim's much smaller dick was better for sucking. She could inhale the complete length without choking. Sucking on the shaft and licking around the head, soon had Tim humping her face. It didn't surprise Kelly when Tim shortly squirted his load down her throat. Still pre-mature as ever, Kelly thought, had no trouble swallowing the small amount.

Darren had reached around and was massaging her blood engorged, sensitive clitoris, driving Kelly crazy. His incredible girth had her slit stretched to it's limits. Again, he could feel a powerful orgasm building in his balls.

Kelly felt the heat rising and spreading outward. Jolts of pleasure and the heat seemed to be combined. When she felt his cock swell and throb even more, the pleasure consumed her very being. Her complete body was a ball of fire, as the biggest orgasm of her life raced in every direction. The unbelievable climax was followed by a rush of sperm shooting from the head of Darren's baby making machine. Gobs of potent sperm forced it's way into her cervix, swimming for her fallopian tube, and to the impregnation of this young wife. When the last jets of his fertile sperm were deposited in Kelly's womb, Darren collapsed on top of the exhausted wife.

The ever innovative Tim was in position to receive his reward. He had forced his head under their bodies, close to her filled pussy. As Darren withdrew, Tim repaced his mouth with the huge member. Kelly was able to sit up on his face, without losing contact with the hungry mouth. Huge gobs of thick fluid gushed into his willing oral receptacle. If Tim hadn't swallowed so rapidly, he would have actually drowned in cum.

Later, after quick showers and relaxing on the patio, everyone was quiet and subdued. Finally, Darren had a suggestion. "Why don't the two of you move in here and give up your apartment? It would financially benefit all of us. By now, you well know I have no wife."

Not able to look Tim in the eyes, Kelly said. "Honey, I don't want to lose Darren. If we don't do as he suggests, I'm sure I'll sneak behind your back and see him anyway. I'm sorry!"

"As long as you let me join the activities like we did today. I'm willing, if you are." Tim answered.

Six weeks later, Kelly knew she was pregnant and her baby would have two fathers. How lucky could any child be?

the end

12