Love and Lust at Shady Acres

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks. I'm glad you like it. We'd better just get our showers out of the way before our spouses wonder where we went."

Tim offered to wash her back, and Lois happily accepted. Lois returned the favor to him and then had him turn around while she scrubbed his chest and rinsed it.

"You can wash my chest too, Tim."

"Uh, it's a little different. Those two tits are in the way."

"No, they're not. Just wash them also. They're just tits."

Although initially hesitant, Tim gladly spent a lot of time on her chest, especially massaging each of her small tits. He knew it was wrong, but he had become smitten with Lois and wasn't going to deny her requests.

"Go ahead, wash the rest of me. You've gone this far."

This time there wasn't even a murmur of protest. Tim got a lot of soap on his rag and scrubbed her legs and the dark tuft of hair between them. He wasn't too sure how far he could go, but he gently inserted his middle finger inside of her pussy. There was no resistance. He continued as he found her clitoris and brought her to several orgasms. By this time the other couple had finished but was watching Lois and Tim do their thing.

Finally, Lois began to wash Tim's hard cock. She kept massaging his cock as he inserted his finger back inside of her pussy. Finally, Tim could no longer hold back and he shot several thick streams of his juices onto her belly.

"Wow, hell of a hand job," the other woman said to Lois. That was fucking hot!"

"Thanks. Shit, you two were hot as well. We'd never done anything like that before either."

Tim washed off Lois' chest again, this time to remove his love juices from her belly.

"Shit! Our spouses! What the fuck do we tell them?" asked Lois. "Our plan was just to shower, but obviously that got out of hand."

"Yes, it did," admitted Tim. "Way out of hand. Still..."

He wasn't finished. He took his still-naked partner and brought her to him. He planted a big kiss on her lips. Initially, she was shocked, but finally began to return his kisses with the same energy and willingness. Despite knowing that everything was so wrong, they made no effort to tame their desires.

After a break in the action, they both knew that they had to stop what was happening. They hadn't cheated on their spouses in the most literal sense, but they knew that their spouses would have never approved of anything past taking a shower together...and even that was still questionable.

"Fuck it," Lois said. "All we have to tell them is that we took a shower together. Nothing more, nothing less. Tell them that if they want to do the same, we won't get mad at them. Hell, maybe they don't want to. At least we make the offer."

They had both enjoyed themselves too much to feel much regret, but they decided that admitting to sharing the shower would be better than completely lying about it. They would tell the truth, but not the whole truth.

Tim agreed. He was feeling both ecstasy for what had happened and shame for doing it behind his wife's back. Not so much just an innocent shower, but everything else, including watching another couple fuck right in front of them.

"You know what, I'm going to put my shirt on, not bother buttoning it up. I've gone this far, I might as well get used to that top-free thing. Leaving my shirt open without a bra is a good start."

They both got dressed, although Tim didn't put a shirt back on, and walked back to the trailers.

SAY WHAT?

"Strange, it's been almost 45 minutes since Lois left. I could go look for her, but if she's still in the shower, I wouldn't see her" lamented Frank. "I have no choice but to wait."

"It's been well over a half hour ago for Tim," Tammy complained. "I'm kind of suspicious of something."

"Suspicious?"

At that moment, they saw Lois and Tim emerge, coming around the corner from the path to the showers. Immediately, Frank noticed Lois' open shirt and her breasts easily exposed.

Frank and Tammy just stared. Neither said a word. Tim and Lois expected at least a slight reaction, but didn't get it.

Finally, Lois spoke up while Tim stood by her side.

"Guys, when I got to the showers, there was a long line. There was also a line for the men's showers. After talking about it, we decided to use the mixed showers. All we can tell you was that all that happened was a shower. We're mature adults and behaved ourselves in every way. When we got through, I figured that if I was comfortable enough naked in front of Tim plus another guy taking a shower with his wife, that I would take a shot at this topless thing. It's certainly warm enough to justify it."

"Like I said, Frank, nothing happened." Lois was looking away from Frank as she denied anything more happening rather than an innocent shower. Frank shook his head no. "Nothing happened, Frank."

Frank just continued to stare. He didn't say a word. Tammy hung her head down, but said nothing. Finally, Frank got out of his chair and walked inside of his trailer. Again, no words were said and there was not an outward display of anger such as stomping, throwing things, or even slamming the trailer door.

"That's typical of Frank," stated Lois. "He's angry, and I understand. He'll clear his head and discuss things."

"What about me?" asked Tammy calmly. "This isn't just about how Frank feels. "Tim, you decided to do this without even asking my opinion?"

Lois answered first. "Tammy, to be fair, it was my idea. He thought I was joking. I was kind of joking in the beginning, but we were both tired of waiting. I know Sue said they were building more showers, but for now, the lines are ridiculous. I talked him into it, but nothing else happened."

Frank could hear the conversation from inside the trailer. He suspected that his wife's story wasn't completely honest. Still, he wasn't going to accuse her of anything else.

"Tammy, I'm really sorry that I didn't talk to you first. I can't take that back, now. If you and Frank want to share a shower, neither of us will be upset at you. If it's what you want, both Lois and I would understand."

"What makes you think that I had any intentions of showering with your husband? He's a super nice guy, but he's not my husband. He's a good-looking guy and why tempt fate by doing something so potentially dangerous?"

Lois was impressed with Tammy's calm reasoning. She was also relieved that Tammy had no intention of showering with her husband. Since the idea was discussed earlier, she feared what might happen if they did get together like that.

"Let me talk to Frank," said Tammy. "I know he's not my husband, but I think he'd rather hear from me right now."

Lois wasn't too keen on the idea, but she wasn't in the best position to argue too much about it. Maybe Tammy could ease things. At least that was her hope.

Tammy walked into Frank's trailer and shut the door behind her. She wanted privacy. That included talking softly and not giving Lois or Tim an opportunity to eavesdrop.

"Frank, I don't want a shower with you just for revenge. That's the wrong thing to do. I really like you a lot as a friend, and I want to be your friend long after this week is over. Yes, a shower with you would be fun, but I'm not sure it's the right thing."

"That's fine, Tammy. I'm okay with that...although you are quite a hot looking woman. Shit, it's hard to not notice your tits. My problem is that for the first time in my 30-year marriage, I don't believe a damn thing she just said. I think more went on than just an innocent shower. If that were all, I could take it much better. So, he saw my wife naked...and that's all...I wouldn't be thrilled about it, but I could live with that."

"You see, this is so uncharacteristic of Lois. She is always so conservative and modest in the way she dresses and behaves. Something inside of her snapped. I'm sure Tim is a nice guy, but it couldn't have just been Tim's presence or wooing that convinced her to bare her naked ass in front of strangers."

"I can't blame Tim for desiring her. She's pretty and has a hot body. She apparently was able to seduce him and it probably was easy."

Frank's voice kept getting softer. It was more than just trying to remain calm. He was fighting back tears. Tammy noticed that and softly put her hand on top of his. Frank gripped that hand softly.

"You see, although this isn't characteristic of her, I've often wondered if she felt cheated that she never got to experience another man. She's made casual remarks about it, but she never seemed inclined to act on it."

"I do know that Lois can be very persuasive when she wants something...and I'm not just referring to sex...although she can use that sometimes. It's just the lying, or the suspicion that she lied, that bothers me. It's just the way that she spoke when she tried to convince us that nothing else happened. If she were innocent, she would have just let it go...instead, she just kept denying."

"I have a way to kind of prove that more probably happened, but I'll need your help," Frank said. "I'm sure this will work."

"How's that?" Tammy asked, eager to help.

"I just turned on our security cameras for our trailer. They are small, so intruders wouldn't notice them. Lois knows about them, but they wouldn't be turned on until we left our trailer unattended. One is located on the side view mirror on the passenger side, and the other is located inside the front of the trailer inside here. It's right above that cabinet drawer." Frank pointed to the tiny camera so that Tammy would notice it.

"I need you to walk down to the general store with me. We'll tell them that we're going to discuss what happened and get us a soda from their fountain. I suspect something more. When they think they're alone, they may act up a little. We'll see how comfortable they really are together. We can watch them live on my phone app. It may be something, it might be nothing at all. If they've been too chummy, Lois won't keep her hands to herself. I know her too well."

Tammy was both enthused about the idea, yet also worried that she may find out something she didn't want to really know. Still, if there was something going on, she needed to know. She could tolerate a lot of things, but lying wasn't one of them."

Frank and Tammy exited the trailer and announced their plans. "We just want to discuss things and get a soda. We should be back in less than an hour. We're going to the general store and then sitting down inside the clubhouse to talk. Everything's cool. The good news is that we'll keep our clothes on, for now."

For now? Both Lois and Tim wondered what that meant. "That sounds good, baby," Lois said. "I talked to Tammy after you went inside. I think it's all good."

They walked side by side to the general store. The general store, clubhouse, and showers were all in the same vicinity. They were centrally located so that none of the campers would have a long trek to access the facilities. It was estimated that the longest walk from a campsite to the showers was barely over 250 feet.

Frank bought a couple of sodas and the two of them sat down inside the mostly vacant clubhouse. Frank took out his phone and opened the outside camera. The live feed showed no one outside. Frank re-winded the tape 3 minutes and found what he had expected. He shared it with Tammy.

After they knew they were alone, Tim and Lois stood up and began talking. Less than a minute later, they were kissing. Tim ran his hand over Lois' breasts. They immediately went inside the trailer. Frank switched to the camera inside of the trailer.

They had their clothes removed and were petting each other heavily. Within 10 seconds from the time that Frank had switched camera views, he and Tammy watched Lois go to her knees to take Tim's cock in her mouth.

Lois' back was to the camera, but there was no question that she was giving Tim an enthusiastic blow job.

"That son of a bitch," Tammy grunted. "Nothing happened, my ass. I'm so tempted right now to just take you into the showers and fuck your brains out right now."

Again, Frank being the cautious one and never one to over-react, thought about things for a few minutes. "Let's see how far they go."

Tim finally got Lois on the small couch, which also doubled as the kitchen seat, and began going down on her. They saw Tim look up towards the clock and stopped. They wanted to get dressed before their spouses got back. They finished with Lois sucking him off and then catching his cum inside of some tissues.

"Let's go back and pretend like everything's okay. I think we need to take a shower very soon...together. I hope you're okay with it by now," asked Frank.

"We'll let them assure us that nothing happened and that we should do the same. Let's have some fun with this."

Tammy's mood lightened slightly. She was very angry. Although she usually managed her anger well, it was only the presence and scheming of Frank that kept her anger in check. Also, Frank had been equally done wrong. They were sharing equal feelings of betrayal. If Frank could keep his cool, so could she.

SHOWER: PT. 2

Tammy and Frank put their best faces on as they arrived back at Frank and Lois' trailer. Tim and Lois had already retreated to their outdoor seats by the time their spouses returned. This time, Lois had removed her shirt completely. Any sense of modesty that she had felt in the past had left her.

"Guys, Tammy and I have decided to take our shower together. Everything's okay. We promise to not do anything...just like you two have been decent enough to keep it innocent. We just feel like this is not really getting even so much as it is proving that we can do what you did."

Lois tried to smile, but she was conflicted. What in the hell had Tammy told him? Tammy was against the idea, so Frank must have talked her into it. Tammy was already holding his arm as if she was ready to go right then.

"Are you okay with this, Tammy?" Tim asked. "You don't have to do it if you don't want to."

"Of course, I'm okay with it. I get to shower with a different naked guy. I can't wait for Frank to see my naked ass. I'll keep it clean," she said with a naughty grin on her face.

Tim was counting on Tammy not doing anything at all after their last conversation. He did not want Frank seeing his naked wife, although he had done much more than just see Lois' nakedness. The only thing he hadn't done with her was to insert his cock inside of her. That was bound to be the next step if they got a chance to shower again.

Tammy and Frank walked away with Tammy's arm locked with Frank's. She playfully patted his butt while in plain sight of their spouses. Tammy was rubbing Tim's nose in it. She knew that acting like this was pissing him off. She didn't care. There was no way he could take the moral high ground, although he wasn't aware of all she knew.

There was no line at the mixed showers. Tammy put in her space number into the keypad and the office attendant buzzed them in. They were relieved that the showers were empty.

"Do you think that they'd come in here to check on us?" asked Tammy. She knew there would be more than just showering going on. She was going to let Frank fuck her if he wanted to. By now, Frank wanted to. Screw what's right or wrong. Tammy was hot and he knew his wife couldn't do a damn thing about it.

"So, what if they do walk in on us? What if they walk in and see my hands all over your tits? What could they say? I have video evidence to prove they're liars."

"True. You're right. Fuck them. I'm tired of being nice." Tammy was getting bolder and more anxious to take a shower with her new friend.

They both undressed quickly. Frank was amazed at the sight of Tammy's naked breasts. He knew they were larger than Lois' breasts, but her nipples were much thicker and harder, and her areolas were large in diameter. Was this natural or was it her excitement that caused that degree of hardness in her nipples?"

Frank instinctively ran his hands over her tits. She was a C cup, but they seemed much larger compared to Lois's tits. He then took a long look at the wide patch of bright red hair nestled between her muscular thighs. He just had to run his hand through that mane of hair and then used his middle finger to probe her pussy...which was already warm and wet.

Just the sight of her and his playing with her tits had his cock hard. Tammy stared briefly at Frank's cock.

"Is it okay?" Frank asked when he noticed her staring at his hard cock.

"Okay? Hell yeah, it's okay. I've only had one other lover before Tim, but neither has a cock that thick. You are probably a little longer, but I love that thickness baby."

That made Frank feel better about his sexiness. A slight moment of insecurity had swept over him when Tammy stared at his nakedness without making a comment.

They came together and began to kiss fervently. For at least a few minutes, neither seemed to care about what had happened earlier. They were going to enjoy their moment and let whatever happens later take care of itself.

The shower itself was quick, but the playing continued. Frank wasn't interested in holding back. As he held Tammy against the shower wall with his hard cock pressed against her hairy pubic mound, another couple came in.

They appeared to be near the same age and immediately made it clear that they should continue what they were doing...because they were going to do the same thing.

As they continued to kiss, they kept looking at the other couple as they undressed. The blonde was very thin and extremely small chested. She was even smaller than Lois. She was a very beautiful lady in her early 50s and her very slight naked figure was still very riveting. She had a thin, dark blonde strip of pussy hair above her labia.

Tammy didn't seem to notice where Frank's attention was because she was checking out the blonde's well-hung boyfriend or husband. That was without a doubt the longest cock she'd ever seen, other than those in a few porn flicks she had seen through the years.

This just excited Tammy and Frank even more and the sight of watching Tammy and Frank got the other couple excited and ready for some of their own action.

"Oh, we're Trudy and Jack," said Jack. "Married just two years. First time ever doing something like this. So great to have another couple join us."

"Frank and Tammy," said Tammy. "Not married, just good friends. First time ever having sex with each other. Imagine that!"

Tammy was ready for Frank's hard tool to enter her. "Take me, Frank. Take me. I don't give a shit whether it's right or not."

Trudy and Jack watched as Frank plunged his cock in and out of her wet and ready pussy. Trudy was playing with Jack's cock as they watched the strangers fuck right in front of them. Neither had ever watched anyone else have sex in front of them before. They were excited beyond description.

Frank shot his entire load inside of Tammy's pussy. They stayed pressed against the shower wall as they enjoyed some post-coital kissing and fondling.

"Watch us, please," said Trudy. "Yeah, that was so damn hot. Watch me nail Trudy's pussy," Jack agreed. "And please stay naked until we're done if you don't mind."

Frank and Tammy looked at each other. They weren't in any hurry to get dressed. They just wanted to finish their shower. Getting dressed could always wait. Besides, the opportunity to see another attractive couple have sex right in front of them was too good to pass up.

The couple finished their session and then finished their shower as well.

The two couples got dressed together and then left the building.

"We're in the RV, space 101," said Jack. If you ever want to do this again, let us know. Damn, Tammy, you're a real hot redhead!"

"Thanks Jack. You ain't too bad yourself. Both of you guys have nice cocks."

"That's for sure, "Trudy agreed. "We don't share, but watching was a blast.