Love & Peace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janiexx
janiexx
79 Followers

"Are you OK?" I asked as she finally stopped shaking and relaxed.

"I'm fine," she murmured and I smiled as she looked up at me. " That was so good, Daniel. God, I needed that so badly."

I held her tight and I glanced over at the house as the distant crowd moved back towards it. "I think the sound of the fireworks drowned out the noise you made, hey?"

Kate laughed and I gently rubbed my fingers over her mouth. "You taste beautiful. You're so sweet."

She opened her mouth and sucked on my fingers, our eyes locked on one another as the desire between us grew again. "Now is not the time, Kate, but I need you so badly."

She answered by reaching down and stroking my cock through my trousers, her eyes never leaving mine. I groaned this time as her fingers found their rhythm caressing my thick shaft, encircling it with her hand and running her fingers over the sensitive head. I was so close to coming but I needed to enjoy this with her. I unzipped my trousers and freed my erection through my boxers as Kate moved towards me and kissed me. I imagined her tongue moving up and down and moaned again, her left hand now stroking my balls while her right continued its smooth and fluid movement up and down my hard cock.

I could feel the drips of pre-cum cover the head and Kate spread the wetness down my shaft, as her pace quickened. She knew I wasn't far away and she tightened her fingers around me as I moaned into her mouth.

"Oh, Daniel, please come for me," she groaned and I obliged by shooting my load into her hand, my cream oozing between her fingers as she pumped up and down.

"Kate, " I cried out as I reached orgasm, " Oh God, Kate, I need you so much..."

She smiled at me as I leaned against her and she reached inside her coat, smearing my juices over her exposed breasts which made me shudder all the more. "That was better, Daniel," she laughed and kissed me on the cheek. "I think now you've redeemed yourself!"

I smiled at her and popped my now softening cock back into my trousers. I felt an enormous sense of well-being despite the secrecy of our meeting. The terrace of the restaurant was now almost empty, just a few small groups of people standing chatting and I looked at Kate as she realised what we both knew.

"You'd better be getting back," she murmured as she straightened my coat. "Your wife will be wondering where you are."

"She won't even notice. Her mind is elsewhere."

She looked at me, her eyes full of sympathy. "Is it really that bad?"

I nodded and pulled her close again. "Kate. I'm so sorry. I just need to sort things out in my head. Do you understand?"

She turned away and I could sense her withdrawal. "I can't help looking like Louise, Daniel. But I need to know whether it's me you want or her."

She spoke the truth and I couldn't answer her. I needed time to ponder that one as well. "Can I see you next week?" I asked as we walked towards the house. I wanted to make love to her properly, without guilt or subterfuge but I also needed to sort my thoughts out as well. Could I ever separate her from Louise and was it fair on her to even try?

*

My wife and in-laws didn't show any surprise at my absence and after we had more coffee, we drove home in silence. I was convinced I smelt of Kate's sweet scent but no-one seemed to notice and I felt like shouting out what I had done to see if I would get some sort of reaction from my wife. I did wonder whether she had found someone else but I didn't need any more complications so I stayed silent.

The next day I drove the three of them to the airport. My wife had insisted on taking them back to the States and then staying for a few days. I raised no objections but I knew when she returned it would be time to face up to the divorce negotiations and the recriminations would begin. Until then I could experience a few days of peace. And maybe sort out my feelings for Kate as well.

Back at I work I was busy but on the second day I wandered into the canteen in search of lunch. I noticed Kate straight away. She was sitting reading a magazine and I watched her for a few moments as I stood at the counter. Taking my salad I casually walked over to her, noticing my heart beating faster and amazed at the reaction she could evoke in me. I sat down and she looked at me in surprise.

"Hi! How are you?"

"Ok," I replied, grinning at her. "It's good to see you."

She smiled back at me and again that feeling hit me between the ribs. It was like going back in time and my surroundings melted away.

"This is unusual..."

"What is?"

"A Company Director dining with an office girl..."

I laughed and she smiled again. "But I'm not complaining!"

"Have dinner with me tonight, Kate?"

She paused and I held my breath. To be with her again was all I wanted but I still needed to know whether it was Kate I longed for or the memory of Louise.

"Do you think that's a good idea?"

"I don't know, Kate. I'm not sure of anything any more."

She looked at me with such concern in her eyes that it was all I couuld do to stop myself reaching out and touching her face. "OK, Daniel. I'll have dinner with you but I want to get this thing between us sorted out."

I looked at her and I could feel my cock stiffening in my pants. I wanted to make love to her tonight and this time do it right. No guilt and no regrets.

"I'll pick you up at 7pm," I said as she rose to leave. "Somewhere special, OK?"

She nodded and smiled and my heart lurched. What if I ended up hurting her even more?

*

I phoned and made a reservation at one of the county's best restaurants. In the November lull before Christmas it was easy to book a table for two but I hoped my choice would make Kate feel appreciated and wanted. I needed to make up for the mistakes I had made and afterwards I hoped I could obliterate Louise from my mind for good.

Kate answered the door and looked stunning. Her simple black dress fitted her curvy figure to perfection and her hair gleamed under the outdoor light. She smelt fresh and wonderful and I kissed her lightly on the cheek, her skin soft beneath my lips. I opened the car door and admired her shapely legs encased in black stockings as she swung them into the car. Already I could feel my erection starting and wondered if I could get through the evening without disgracing myself. It had been so long since I had felt like this and thoughts of my disastrous marriage was pushed to the back of my mind as we drove through the empty country lanes to the restaurant. The dark windy night and the warm car made me feel closer than ever to her and I leaned over to hold her hand. She squeezed back and I smiled in the darkness. Her hand was soft and warm and I carried it to my lips and kissed her fingers one by one as I heard her sigh. I almost turned back there and then and took her home, every part of me longing to bury myself deep within her.

The restaurant I had chosen was elegant and smart. The pretty front of house woman led us to a lounge area where I had ordered a bottle of champagne and we relaxed in front of a huge log fire that lent Kate's face a rosy glow. The menus were thick and heavy and I watched her as she studied the printed pages, a small pout of concentration on her face. It was now I could see the resemblance to Louise and I blinked hoping to erase the picture from my mind.

"What are you having?" I asked, pouring her a glass of champagne.

She looked at me and I caught a glimpse of playfulness in her eyes. "Oh, it's difficult, Daniel. There's so much I fancy."

I grinned at her and she smiled back, both of us relaxing into a flirtatious mood. But I knew it couldn't last long. I wanted this meal to be a way of sorting our feelings out for each other. I hoped I could put Louise out of my mind and concentrate on Kate but would she ever believe me?

The meal was delicious and I could tell that Kate was impresssed with my choice. We chatted about our lives and I found out a lot more about her. Her appearance seemed to be the only similarity to Louise and for that I was grateful. If the two women had been very much alike I would have found it all the more difficult to separate them.

With the arrival of dessert, things took a more serious turn. "Daniel... I think we need to talk about our first night together."

I looked at her and grimaced. It was such a bad memory for me and one that made me cringe. "I know, Kate. I'm so sorry about what happened. The intensity of the feeling, your similarity..." I trailed off, twisting my napkin in my hand anxiously.

Kate watched my movements and her face softened. "It's just that if you and I are to have any sort of future, I need to know that it's me you want, not Louise. Do you understand?"

"Of course. If I'm honest with you, that's the problem I have with you, Kate. And I'm not sure if that will ever go away."

My words hung in the air between us and we gazed at each other. The attraction was there, certainly, but I knew on my part it had so much to do with my lost love. Whereas for Kate, it was more basic than that. Would it be fair to her to continue with this relationship?

"One thing worries me. As we get to know each other more, would you try and mould me into her? Change me in some sort of way?"

I paused. It was a good question. The women I had met after Louise died had resembled her in one way or another. But after getting to know them properly I had tired of the differences and started my quest all over again. Would the same thing happen here?

"Kate, I don't have any answers for you tonight. I'm sorry. My wife was a complete contrast to Louise. No resemblance at all. Her whole attitude, personality and looks were entirely different. It worked for a while but ultimately the qualities that attracted me to her were to prove our downfall." I shrugged and drained the last of my wine.

"I just need you now." I whispered, taking her hand. "You fill an empty space inside me that has been closed off for so long. Can you try and understand that?"

She nodded and looked back at me, her eyes dark as she realised what I meant. "Do you want to leave now?"

I shook my head. "What about we stay here? I know they have rooms and it might be better for us to be somewhere neutral."

She paused but I could see the temptation in her eyes. "Ok, Daniel, I'd like that."

I got up and made my way to Reception. I knew I had had too much wine and champagne to drive home but the thought of a taxi and then returning to my cold house without Kate was more than I could bear. My wish was granted and with the heavy door key in my hand I returned to our table. "We have a room, but I need to know whether you want to go through with this..."

She looked at me for ages, and I could almost see the doubts running through her mind. "I want to so much, Daniel. You know that. It's just..."

"Tell me," I urged and took her hand.

"I want this to be about me. Not her. Can you prove to me that it's me you want?"

"I want to, Kate. Let's see shall we?"

She stood and I led her up the long sweeping stairs to the bedrooms. We had been allocated a corner room and Kate went to gaze out of the windows, her reflection watching me as I approached and stood behind her. I took her in my arms and pressed my body into hers, feeling her warmth and smelling the sweet scent of shampoo in her hair. I unzipped her dress and slowly removed it from her so that she was standing in just her bra, panties and stockings. Her skin was creamy and soft under my touch and she turned to me and smiled, putting her arms around my neck as she leaned forward for a kiss.

"Maybe we'd better draw these curtains! Anyone leaving will get a free show!"

I laughed and made my way around the room drawing all the heavy damask curtains while Kate went to lie on the bed, propping herself up on one elbow, her eyes following me around the room. Seeing her lying there made my erection even harder and I removed my trousers and shirt before joining her on the huge bed.

Kate lay back and I leaned over to kiss her deeply on the lips, her mouth still tasting of the red wine we had drunk at dinner. My tongue probed hers and my hands travelled down her body to softly stroke the material of her panties, feeling that delicious warmth between her legs, knowing from the way the silk clung to her mound how aroused she was.

She moaned softly and I kissed her throat and upper chest as she stroked my back. Pulling the lacy material of her bra to one side my lips found her erect nipple and I sucked gently at first, enjoying the sensation as it responded even more to my touch, my mouth and tongue working in little circles as my hands did the same to her damp pussy. I pulled her towards me slightly and unclipped her bra, swiftly removing the skimpy garment as I concentrated on her rosy peaks, alternating between each as she moaned and arched upwards, her hands now caressing my buttocks.

"Turn over," I whispered and she immediately responded by flipping over and remaining on all fours. I knelt behind her and rhythmically pulled the material of her panties tight against her pussy, rubbing it against her clit as she moaned and pushed into me. My erection was hard now, harder than I thought possible and I removed my own pants before pulling hers down to her knees and replacing them with the tip of my cock. Kate leaned forward and I teased her wetness with my hardness, one hand reaching around to gently stroke her clit which was swolllen and slippery with her juices. I continued stroking her as she ground into me, my erection probing her lips, my other hand now squeezing her tight nippples.

"Daniel," she cried out, "I'm going to come...oh, God..."

As I felt her begin to spasm I thrust my hard cock into her and she screamed out my name again as I felt her tighten against me. She thrust back at me as I entered her so deeply, my penis buried inside her and I stayed like that until I felt her relax, my fingers still on her clit, but pressing softly now, wanting her to relax into the feeling before I could make her come again.

"Oh Daniel," she moaned as I moved slowly inside her. "That was so good."

I kissed the soft skin of her back while she thrust back at me, our movements in perfect rhythm. She leaned down and fondled my balls, making me gasp with pleasure as I moved inside her, her softness slippery and warm, encircling me completely and filling me with pleasure.

"I want to make love to you, Daniel," she said and I withdrew from her and lay back on the bed, my penis hard and erect as she bent and took it into her warm mouth. I groaned as she worked her way up and down, kneeling between my legs and every now and then looking up at me as I gazed back. Her mouth on me was heaven, her tongue swirling around the ridge and gently probing inside the little hole at the tip. Just as I felt I could bear it no longer she rose up and straddled me, guiding me inside her deeply as she leaned forward and kissed me. I could taste our combined juices on her tongue and the feeling was so erotic. I knew I couldn't last much longer and placed my hands on her hips as she rose and fell before me. This time, as we came together, I looked right at her and cried out her name. She leaned forwards and must have felt me tense up as she rubbed her clitoris, her second orgasm making me lose control completely. I thrust upwards as she cried out and then kissed me, her mouth warm against my lips. I hugged her and she relaxed against my chest, her body rising up and down with my heavy breathing.

"Kate, Kate," I whispered, my breathing erratic. "That was you there with me. Just you. Do you believe me?"

She nodded and I stroked her hair, listening as her breaths became shallower and her body relaxed. "Can we get into bed?" she murmured sleepily and I rolled off the bed, pulling back the covers and cuddling up close to her. I stayed there a long time, gazing at her face as she slept, my mind busy with unanswered questions, the thought of sleep far away.

I now knew I was entangled in Kate's life. To hurt her was more than I could bear but the issues with my wife and our problems were still in front of me. The next few months would be a difficult time. Did we have what it took to withstand the complications and would our feelings overcome the legacy of Louise?

Chapter 3 to follow...

Please don't forget to vote for me and feedback, good or bad, is always appreciated. I welcome all comments and ways I can improve my writing. Thanks.

janiexx
janiexx
79 Followers
12