Love & Peace Ch. 03

Story Info
Kate continues the story.
5.9k words
4.76
13.4k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janiexx
janiexx
79 Followers

Sometime in the night, we both awoke and made love. I curled up against Daniel and the feel of my naked skin must have hardened him again. In the darkness we kissed and caressed one another, his whispered words of love reassuring me as we moved together, our bodies uniting perfectly, moulding into one another as we shuddered, cried and moaned our desire. I remember crying hot tears as he brought me to orgasm, first with his fingers and then again with his hardness, a feeling of loving tenderness overwhelming us both. I wanted the moment to last forever, the doubts and insecurities of the day receding into the darkest depths of my mind.

But the day dawned and with it reality. We ordered breakfast in bed and more champagne although I hardly knew what we were celebrating. After we had eaten we made love again and I marvelled at how his body fitted so perfectly into mine, his hard thighs between my legs as he thrust into me again and again, my cries muffled by his shoulder as he plunged his hard cock into me and felt my body shudder under his. I, in turn, spent what seemed like hours kissing and stroking his whole body, his skin smooth and taut under my exploring lips, his taste imprinted on my mind forever.

We showered together and our need was insatiable. Never had I felt such a longing for one man and Daniel seemed to feel the same for me. He entered me easily as the hot water cascaded over us and brought me to heights of ecstasy once more and I began to think he was storing up memories of our time together for the days ahead.

I knew now about his wife and the divorce and hoped that my relationship with him would not put him in jeopardy. His wife sounded ruthless and I expected her to use any weapon she could to give her the upper hand.

After our shower, we dressed and checked out. I didn't want to leave him and, almost as if he was reading my thoughts, Daniel asked me back to his house.

I was curious to see where he lived and so I agreed. As it was Saturday neither of us were needed at work and the more I knew about him the better I felt. I wanted to imagine him at home when we were apart. The area where he lived was wealthy, part of an exclusive village that seemed almost artificial, the houses set discreetly apart and the driveways boasting the latest models of Mercedes, BMWs and Audis. I gasped as he turned into a long private lane, the imposing house sitting almost haughtily at the end of a gravelled drive, immaculately kept but somehow impersonal.

"Beautiful house, Daniel," I murmured as he opened the car door for me.

"Yes, maybe, but full of sadness."

I looked at him as he unlocked the front door, a look of confusion on his face as he took in the array of luggage that almost filled the large hallway.

As he looked back at me in dismay, Jessica appeared from a side door, one hand on her hip as she surveyed us, a sardonic smile marring her beautiful features.

"Well, well, well! The lovers return!"

Her eyes were fixed on Daniel but as she noticed me, I saw the haughty look slip slightly as she took in my face, so strikingly similar to that of Louise.

"What's going on?" she asked in a quiet, sinister voice. "Who the hell is she?"

I shuddered and backed towards the door, my stomach churning with nerves. I couldn't stand confrontation of any kind and felt completely out of my depth with Jessica. She looked formidable, her face hard as stone and her eyes cold and furious.

I looked at Daniel as he stared at his wife, a look of pure hatred on his face. "What are you doing here, Jessica?" he asked ignoring her question. "You weren't due back for another week."

"I came back early...wanted to talk things over with you, Daniel. I'm glad I did now...This explains a lot..."

She smiled and leaned back against the door and I could almost see her mind working overtime, her divorce settlement increasing before her eyes. "Where did you find her, Daniel? In a massage parlour? Or was she standing on a street corner?"

I gasped in shock as Daniel made a move towards her, almost as if he was going to strike her.

"Oh that would be so good, my love. Hit me, come on... wouldn't your colleagues love to hear about that!" She laughed a cold hard laugh and I suddenly felt a stab of fear. Relationships between staff at Jefferson's were strictly forbidden and both of us could lose our jobs. Mine was especially at danger and I knew that Daniel could be demoted or moved to some far flung office with no chance of promotion - ever.

"I'll go," I said as I made for the door. Heaven knows how I was going to get home, but I had my mobile phone on me. Perhaps I could get the number of a taxi.

"Oh no you don't, Kate!" Daniel took my arm and pulled me to him. "Stay here with me."

Jessica looked at both of us, a sneer on her face as she realised the implications of what she was witnessing. "How long has this little affair been going on? Hmm? You look so cosy together..."

"Leave it, Jessica. This has nothing to do with you now. We agreed to a divorce, remember?"

Daniel's wife came closer, her face twisted in contempt. "This has nothing to do with me? Oh, but you're wrong, Daniel. It has everything to do with me. I'm still your wife and your little slut will soon be history, you can be sure about that!"

The shock of her words made me want to run but Daniel's arm was still around my shoulders.

"Oh yes? And how are you so fucking sure, Jessica?"

She smiled a long slow smile this time, like someone who knew a great and wonderful secret. "I'm pregnant, Daniel. And the baby's yours. Do you remember? I know it was a couple of months ago..."

I looked up at Daniel and saw how pale he had turned. I felt like I had been kicked in the stomach.

"You look a bit white, darling. Are you OK?" Jessica smiled and glanced at me, a look of surprise in her eyes. "You remind me of someone. A bit young for my husband aren't you?"

"Leave her alone," Daniel warned and opened the heavy front door. Sunlight and fresh air streamed in and I took a deep breath, the shock of Jessica's words making me feel light-headed.

"I'll take you home, Kate, OK?"

I nodded and Daniel opened the car door as I sank onto the leather upholstery. I thought back to half an hour ago, how happy I felt after our night together.

Daniel angrily fired the BMW into action and sped off down the drive, gravel flying. In the wing mirror I could see Jessica standing in the doorway, her arms folded across her chest and I knew that the memory of these few moments would haunt me for a long time.

I felt numb as I sat beside Daniel, his driving fast and furious. HIs face was hard and angry and the thought of asking him any questions was more than I dared to do. "I'm so sorry, Daniel..."

He turned and looked at me and I saw his features soften. He took my hand and kissed my palm, his lips warm and dry on my skin. I shivered and noticed the lines of worry around his eyes, the hint of grey at his temples.

"What's going to happen?" I whispered. "Do you think she's telling the truth?"

"Hell, I don't know, Kate. It's possible... I remember having sex a while back. I was surprised she agreed, that's why it stands out. She normally refuses." He gave a hard laugh. "Ironic, isn't it? I always wanted kids but she kept putting it off. Now as we're divorcing she falls."

"Do you think she deliberately tried to get pregnant?"

"I doubt it. Her career is much more important to her than having children. It always has been, but it seems strange that she stopped using the pill."

We fell silent again and I racked my mind for something to say. I felt we had enough to contend with in our relationship without this added complication as well.

"I could tell by her face that she thought you looked like Louise."

I looked at Daniel and frowned. "I just can't believe she was at home. Do you think she saw us at the restaurant?"

"I don't know, Kate. This is all turning into a bad dream. I'll drop you off and then I'll go back and find out what this is all about. I'll sort it out don't worry."

Daniel put his hand on my knee and squeezed it in an attempt to reassure me but my stomach churned at the thought of what was to come.

*

Back at work I waited for the axe to fall, but every day my routine was normal. I didn't see Daniel and hadn't heard from him for a couple of days. I knew he needed time to sort his life out but I was beginning to worry. I somehow felt to blame for the state of affairs and thought back to the night he had first visited my cottage and how I had virtually thrown myself at him with no regard to the consequences.

Now at work, I stared out of the window at the bare trees, the grey sky and felt nothing but misery.

One Saturday morning a few days later I was still in bed when I heard the doorbell ring. Jumping up I pulled my robe around me and answered the door to Daniel, his face set and angry as he stood on the step.

"What's the matter?"

"I can't take it any more, Kate," he replied. "She'll be the death of me if I stay there any longer, I'm sure of it."

I opened the door wide to let him through and followed him into the small kitchen where I switched the kettle on. Making the coffee I watched him as he leaned against the worktops, his face so angry it made me afraid of what he was going to say.

"I swear she's lying, Kate. There's no baby!"

I looked at him in surprise. "Why? What's she said?"

"Oh, she hasn't said anything, she doesn't need to, I just know my wife."

"But how can she lie about that? What about doctor's reports? Scans?"

"She thinks she's clever. This is just another way of getting more money out of me, threatening me with blackmail over my job."

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. I went to him and put my arms around him, wanting so much to take the pain away and make it all better. He groaned as I stroked his back and he bent to kiss me, his lips hard as he forced my mouth open.

I moaned against him and could feel his erection through the thin material of my robe. His shoulders were stiff with pent-up tension so I led him through to the living room where I slipped off my robe and stood before him. He looked at me and his eyes darkened before bending to kiss my nipples. I looked down at his dark head and sighed with pleasure as his warm lips licked their way around my breasts, the nipples hardening at his touch. One hand trailed across my stomach and gently stroked my mound as I moaned some more, his fingers seeking out the wetness of my pussy, making sure I was as ready for him as he was for me.

"I want you now, Kate," he murmured as he quickly removed his shirt and jeans. I smiled and lay down on the sofa as he stripped off his pants and socks, his erection springing out of the confines of his clothes.

Kneeling before me he spread my legs apart and stroked me once more. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as he ran his fingers along my wet lips before inserting two of his fingers into my opening.

"Oh, Kate, you're so wet for me, aren't you?"

I nodded, too blissed out to speak as he slid his wet fingers in and out, his other hand stroking his cock in time to the rhythm.

"Touch yourself as well, Kate," he urged and I opened my eyes to look at him, my gaze lingering on his erect penis which was moist with his precum.

I did as he said and rubbed my clitoris, my eyes never leaving his face. It was so erotic, this mutual masturbation and we both looked at each other as we pleasured ourselves, his fingers slipping in and out so easily as I massaged my clitoris with a long practised hand.

"You need this so much, Kate, don't you? Just like me." He groaned and I rubbed slightly harder, feeling the orgasm begin and opening my legs wider.

"You smell so good. So sweet, Kate. God, sex with my wife is never like this."

I smiled and watched as his movements grew quicker and I realised he was about to come. "Tell me when," I urged as I rubbed frantically at my swollen clitoris. "I want us to come like this, together."

He closed his eyes and then I heard him groan, "Now!" as I watched him ejaculate, his creamy sperm flooding through his fingers as I tipped myself over the edge with him, my deep cries of pleasure mixing with his as we both attained a release that we so badly needed.

Coming down from the high, I trembled as his hand continued to caress my sensitive pussy while he leant down and kissed me, the light sheen of sweat sticky against my face.

He laughed. "I need a shower now! Do you mind?"

"No, of course not. I'll make the coffee and bring it up to bed."

I could hear the gushing water as I carried a tray of coffee and cups up the stairs. It was such a lovely sound and I realised how much I missed having a man in the house.

Setting the tray down I looked into my tiny ensuite and watched as he lathered himself all over, his face now more relaxed after our bout of passion.

"Come and join me!"

I laughed but slipped off the robe and pulled the shower doors apart, feeling the warmth of the hot water as I pressed up close to him.

"Mmmm, this feels good," he said as he rubbed the soap over my wet skin. "Turn around, I'll do your back."

It felt so good to be washed like this and I sank back into him as he ran his hands up between my legs, teasing the lips of my pussy by gently stroking them.

"Oh, Daniel, don't stop," I murmured as he took the soap and lathered my breasts, the nipples springing erect at the merest touch of his hands.

I could feel his erection grow again as he pressed himself into my back and I reached behind to stroke his hair. He began to rub his slippery cock against the cheeks of my bottom and I sighed at how good it felt. I wanted him again but inside me this time and I knew he felt the same.

I turned to face him and took his penis in my hands, stroking up and down firmly, the tip pressed against my stomach.

"I want you inside me, Daniel," I whispered. "I want you deep and hard."

He looked at me and smiled and I reached behind to turn off the water. Stepping out, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around us both as we kissed passionately, our tongues meeting and mixing as I pressed my damp body close to his.

I pulled away and he followed me into the bedroom where I knelt on the edge of the bed, my legs apart and my pussy wide open for him to enter.

He hesitated for a short while, rubbing the tip of his cock along my pussy lips and making me gasp in pleasure, his hands squeezing my nipples as he leant against me. Then with a sudden thrust he was inside me and I cried out long and loud as he started to pump his way into me, his strokes long and beautifully rhythmic. I pushed back at him and put my hand down to caress my clitoris which was still swollen and aroused from our earlier encounter.

This time we slowed the pace and enjoyed a leisurely, deeply erotic session. Daniel was in no hurry and I closed my eyes and gave myself up to the sensation of his deep thrusts, the feeling of being filled up by him, the closeness we shared. He was enjoying the feeling too, I could tell, as he varied his movements, sometimes almost withdrawing completely but also driving into me so deeply I felt as if he would splice me open. All the time his hands were on my nipples or my clitoris, our fingers moving together until I felt I could bear it no longer. Time and again he took me to the brink and then pulled me back, promising me a deeper and more intense orgasm. Our bodies moved together in perfect rhythm and I leant down to stroke his hard balls, the bottom of his shaft, knowing by his groans how much he enjoyed my touch.

At last though, I felt him harden up and knew he was going to come. I returned my hand to my clitoris and rubbed as he thrust hard and deep, his body slamming into mine as he reached orgasm. His warm juices erupted inside me as came too, and I cried out his name as he continued to pump inside me.

"Oh God, Kate... that was so good..."

"Mmmmm Daniel, it was...needed that so badly."

We stayed still for a moment, his cock softening inside me and then I turned over onto my back and relaxed as he lay in the curve of my arm.

"Let's just relax a minute, and then we need to talk. OK?"

I looked at him and nodded, but I could tell that what was coming wasn't going to be easy for either of us.

*

It was lunchtime and the village pub was busy with couples and families, a group of men holding court at the bar as they gulped pints of beer and sniggered over the pretty barmaid as she struggled to keep up with demand.

Daniel joined the throng wating to be served while I found a seat by the fire, drawing another chair closer as I waited. We had both fallen asleep after the sex and woken at lunchtime, hungry and thirsty.

Now as he returned with a bottle of white wine and a menu, I noticed again the lines of worry etched into his face and felt a stab of guilt.

"Daniel, I'm so sorry about this."

"Don't be, Kate. My marriage was over before we even met and I needed to get this thing with Louise out of my system. It's been affecting me more than I realised."

He poured out two glasses and I sat back in my chair, the warmth from the fire making me feel drowsy again.

"My wife has always blamed me for the failure of our marriage. She said that Louise constantly haunted our relationship and she's right."

I went to say something but he raised his hand to stop me. "Don't feel guilty. I think, somehow, you came along to help me find my way. Perhaps Louise has connected us... Hell, I don't know. Perhaps I'm going mad..."

I reached out and stroked his face. He smiled and held my hand against his skin. "It's not like you to believe that, is it?" I murmured.

"I don't know any more. All I know is I was unhappy with Jessica and now I feel as if a weight has been lifted from me. It was never going to work. We're just too different."

"What about the baby?"

"Do you think there's a baby? Honestly?"

"I'm not sure, Daniel. I don't know your wife. She seems pretty ruthless in getting what she wants."

"Well, a baby's not one of the things she wants, that's for sure. That whole scene was just an invention to scare me."

"So what have you been talking about? The divorce?"

"Yes, in a way. She's threatened me, Kate. Says she will go to Jefferson's unless I up the settlement figure."

I looked at him in shock. "How can she do that? Surely you're allowed to live your own life."

"Yes, I am, but you know how relationships are frowned upon at work. Company secrets and all that. And it seems we have a little spy in our midst."

"But who,?" I stammered. I racked my brains to think of someone who I had told about Daniel and couldn't find anyone. The girls at work were friends but not close ones and the only person who knew outside of work was my mother.

"I don't know - maybe someone saw us leave together that night at work or saw us at the restaurant."

"Do you think Jessica saw us?"

"It's possible, although we were pretty well hidden." He smiled as if remembering fond memories and I felt myself grow warm as I thought back to that night. "I'm sure she was capable of coming to look for me and we were gone a while..."

I looked at him in fear, knowing that she could also hold that over us. We had committed what could be construed as a "lewd" act and I knew that if she had seen us, she wouldn't hesitate to go further.

"How did it end with her? What's she going to do?"

"She wants me to increase her settlement, Kate. Give her the house we have in San Francisco and a generous monthly allowance. And if the baby's a reality she'll hammer me for that, too."

"She hates me, Kate. She resents me for interrupting her career and making her constantly move over the years we've been together. Now it's her turn to get revenge."

janiexx
janiexx
79 Followers
12