Love and Sex in Syria Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The relationship was largely a secret although Suhair's auntie knew that Suhair was seeing someone. The relationship gradually developed Suhair was prepared to go a little further than she had every done before. It started off with dirty talk over the phone, then in person.

B "Ya Habibi, gaaaww, I am so hot and horny for you babes. If you were here now, I would fuck you in the ass. Gosh, you ass is beautiful. If there were an award for greats asses, yours would win."

Suhair would giggle and try to brush his advances off and then say something leading. "Well, if you promise to be a good boy, I will let you help me do my morning stretches. I am very flexible."

This would continue for weeks. And then Suhair decided they could go a little bit further. One evening after dinner she decided to surprise him. Suhair says close your else, habibi, I have a surprise for that I think you will like. "Fazed by the request Bashar froze for a second, but with a few more urges from Suhair he relented and closed his eyes. Suhair then told him to lean his head back which he does.

Suhair now gentle moved towards Bashar's crotch area. Suhair is on her knees as Bashar sits back in his chair. She unzips his fly. She then undoes his belt and pulls his pants down. Bashar senses what is coming next and begins to smile and lick his lips with anticipation. Suhair now pulls down his underwear and now stares at Bashar's bulging cock. "There is only one thing I need to ask you, baby. Do you love me?"

Bashar immediately responds "Suhair, baby. I love you so much that it hurts me when we are apart. I want to be one with you."

Good answer Suhair thinks, she now looks down at Bashar's prospect and starts to lick her lips in anticipation. "ooh my, let me see what you are packing big boy. Show me what you got". Suhair can see Bashar's cock getting harder and she decides to help it along. She starts poking it with her warm fingers and giggles as she does so. Bashar is too overly excited to say anything.

Suhair begins with a gentle tease. She pokes his cock some more and then begins to hold his cock in her hands. She pulls his cock upright and gets a good look at his balls. She starts to give him a hand job and begins to complement his penis. "oh, baby you're so smooth, so big. It looks delicious". She continues to tease him and to help his erection along. He lets off some erotic grunts and moans. As her left hand holds and squeezes his cock, Suhair sucks and spits on two fingers on her right hand. She then rubs the tip of his penis in with the wet fingers. After more grunts from her Bashar is now so excited and horny he lets of loud sexual grunts. He finally opens his eyes and looks down as see beautiful Suhair with her big blue eyes on all-fours with his cock in her hand. Such a sexy sight and he begs her for more.

Suhair teases him "I don't know, do you deserve more?" and she spit directly onto his cock and rubs him in.

Bashar is so desperate now he screams "Yes!"

Suhair asks him again "Who do you love?"

Bashar responds "You baby".

Suhair then says "good" and pulls his throbbing cock up in the air and gently bites his balls. She then starts kissing and spitting on his balls and tries to swallow them. She starts to aggressively lick under his balls.

Bashar cries out "yes, yes". She then licks away at him and then decides to suck his cock to relieve his frustration.

She pushes back his foreskin and kisses his penis from top to bottom. She then kisses the tip and inserts his cock gradually. Inch by inch. She does this until she swallows the full length and shoves his cock down her throat. It creates a new Adams apple. This is harder to do than Suhair imaged, but she would spit it out and cough and say "So good".

Suhair then has to swallow a lot of precum which went down her throat in huge lumps. Eventually, Suhair could taste a thick, white creamy substance on her tongue. Yes, Suhair had made Bashar cum. She quickly swallowed it and let off a refreshing sound.

But Bashar wasn't done yet he was hungry too. So he got Suhair to sit on the table and open her legs. She did so and Bashar seeing Suhair's pink pussy felt as if he was seeing candy. Better yet a starving man at an all you can eat Buffet. He licked his lips and got stick in right away. Suhair's pussy was nice, but sweaty and Bashar was pigging out on it. Suhair began orgasmic grunts "aahhh" she let off. "ooooohhh, yeeeess".

Bashar barely stopped to breathe he was so immersed and eventually Suhair came. It was such a sweat taste. Licking Suhair's pussy had made Bashar hard again and he pleaded with Suhair to let him try anal on her.

Suhair reluctantly agrees but before she knew it, Bashar had flipped her around. Presented with Suhair ass Bashar knew what to do. He licked and sucked on two fingers and inserted it into Suhair's anus he shoved it all the way up. Suhair felt a tingle. "oooooow" she screamed.

But Bashar couldn't wait any longer, he was too hard and he then opened Suhair's butt checks and drove into her. Suhair begged him to be careful but he couldn't hear. He began to sodomize her and bang her hard. Suhair's butt checks went red as this beast pounded her. But in truth she was loving it.

Bashar shot a massive load in Suhair's butt and now Suhair was cleaning herself off. Suhair got home and quickly ran into the shower. Auntie Suzie began knocking on the door and shouted "Are you okay? Have you eaten?"

"Yes, Suzie I have. Just washing myself now, lets catch-up in the morning". But Suhair was radiant with post-sex glow.

In the coming weeks, full sex with Bashar wasn't always possible. It often entailed going to the public toilets in restaurants or other locations and masturbating each other off. Suhair was such a horny girl now and she wanted to go further.

It was a October evening and Suhair decided to give her virginity to Bashar. They managed to meet in Cham Palace hotel for daytime sex. When Suhair arrived she did think it was a bit odd most hotel rooms do not let unmarried Syrians to stay together. But she pushed it out of her thoughts.

She arrived at Bashar's room and as she enters, she sees him arguing on the phone. He abruptly ends the phone call and walks over to Suhair "Hi baby, you get here okay then?" and kisses her.

"Yes" she replies, but instead of asking about the phone call she just heads for the bathroom and gets ready. She changes into a mini-night dress, which is black and silky. But as she is dressing Suhair is thinking about the argument. Who could he be arguing with? "It doesn't matter" she thought "I don't have very long".

Babe, please come out, I am so hard screams Bashar.

Suhair replied "Just a Minute. Good things come to those who wait"

"Promise?"

Suhair continued "Trust me it's to die for." She finishes up and slowly leaves the bathroom. She stands uncomfortably trying to pose and look natural at it. Bashar was already naked and his large throbbing cock was in the air.

As he admired her, he cooed "Woohoo. Come here you." Bashar was taken aback by how Suhair looked. Her beauty never ceased to amaze him.

Suhair nervously made her way to the bed, and as she approached it, Bashar grabbed her and started kissing her passionately. Although she is fully clothed she can feel his cock pressing up against her. It was hard -- very hard. Bashar was shoving his tongue down Suhair's throat and it left Suhair unable to breathe. She tried to regain control of the situation by squeezing Bashar penis. She squeezed it so hard that Bashar had to withdraw his tongue and Suhair gasped for breathe.

"Don't act like you didn't like it" Bashar exclaims but before Suhair could re-gain her breath and fully respond. Bashar was so high on his sexual dominance over her that he went in for round two. As he was tonguing her, Bashar picked Suhair up and threw her onto the bed.

Suhair screamed "aaaaaahhh" as she landed on the bed. Bashar now jumped on the bed and as he lands, he smacked Suhair on the ass and watches that butt jelly jiggle.

"Bitch...bitch..bitch" and then Bashar stuck his tongue in again. But instead of leaving it there he began to kiss around Suhair's mouth and neck.

He was now firmly lying on top of her and as he was kissing her he stopped for a minute. "What's the matter, Bashar, not able to do your duty? I need a real man".

Bashar spat in Suhair's face and smacks her and screams "shut up you whore. There is only one language a bitch like you understands." Bashar now squeeze Suhair's wrists very tightly and then begins to kiss down Suhair's body. He then removed Suhair's night dress and underwear and paused for a minute to look down at his conquest.

"You like what you see?" Suhair says,

"Very Much, bitch, very much". Bashar then began his work on Suhair nice thick pink nipples.

He gentle teases and creases it with his tongue and then bites it.

Suhair exclaimed "ooooooooooouuuuuuuhhh".

But Bashar does not stop he starts eating away at her nipple. It's like a big pig's breakfast for Bashar. Suhair will not be passive in all this- so she takes her red-painted nails and begins to scratch down Bashar's back. "fffffuuuuccckkk" Bashar screams.

But he likes it. Bashar now opens Suhair's legs and gentle rubs his cock around Suhair's pussy lips. Suhair has been a good girl she waxed her hair off just as Bashar had requested. Suhair feels the sensation of the gentle tease and prepares herself. Bashar now shoves his huge cock in. He does it slowly, inch by inch. "oohhh mmmyy" Suhair lets off, the suspense is killing her.

Finally, Bashar is completely in- and Suhair wants to scream. She can feel herself being ripped open and her eyes and pupils widen as Bashar does this. But before she could scream Bashar ravages her with kisses. He pause and leaves his cock in place and as Suhair opens her mouth to gasp "aaahh", he moves and begins to slowly move and sway his hips.

Bashar shouts "ooooo fuck yes!" and he begins to move in and out faster and faster.

Suhair screamed "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkk, yessss, baby. Fuck me, I have been such a bad girl. freeee me".

The humping becomes intense- the bed springs are shaking violently. The scene was totally animalistic. Screams and cries could be heard from afar, Suhair was sure of it. But it didn't matter nothing was going to stop her. Ten minutes in and Suhair is now gaining more sexual confidence she now seeks to challenge Bashar's dominance at the top. When Bashar paused and rests Suhair flipped him over and sat on top oh him.

Bashar is stunned but turned on by this development. Suhair now kisses down his body and then sits upright and begins to ride his hard cock. Seeing Suhair's tits flying around was the sexiest image Bashar had ever seen. "aaaahhh yes. I am good aren't I babe?" Suhair says. But Bashar is too turned on to respond his face has gone red with arousal. Suhair closes her eyes and groans and grunts. She goes in harder and harder and faster and faster. Bashar begins to worry that the bed will break as the spring are going into over-time.

But after another ten-minutes, Suhair tires and now its Bashar chance to finish the job. He flips Suhair and begins to finial push. Suhair is now bleeding but she does not notice- although she feels it running down her leg. She is in a state of ecstasy and does not care. Bashar's is really going for it and Suhair began to scream "aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Bashar responded with "fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkk" and after 10 more minutes finally he climaxes. Cum now softened Suhair's swollen pussy.

But despite coming, Bashar stays on top and inside Suhair. Suhair "Was that good for you baby?", but Bashar looks sad and says "I have something to tell you Suhair baby. I do not want to lie to you". He has a serious look on his face- Suhair stokes his face and is now worried and panicky asks "Whaat. What is it? your scaring me now".

Bashar "I love you Suhair, I mean, I really love you. And I will do anything for you. I want you to know, that I would have never of done that with any girl. I intend to marry you". Suhair face turns from worried to joyful but Bashar is not finished. "But I need to tell you the truth. I am not you you think I am. I mean yes, My name is Bashar, I am an Alwaite from Homs. But that about all that is true about me. I am not a medical student. I work for the Ministry of Interior but not that's not entirely true either." Suhair now looks very worried but is too frozen to react.

"I work for an organisation in the shadows. My job is gather information on people, dissidents, subversives and troublemakers". Suhair gasped "You're Mukhbarat" naming a branch of the Secret Police.

Bashar shushed her "Quiet. Not so loud."

Suhair is now incensed and she slaps him and pushes Bashar off. "You bastard." and she gets off the bed and tries to grab her clothes.

Bashar grabs her by the arm "Listen, I love you".

Suhair "Let go of me." then realization hits Suhair's face. "Have you been spying on me?".

Bashar looks down as says "Yes, we have bugged your phones, your apartment and your work offices. We have agents constantly monitoring you". When Bashar said this it made Suhair feel sick in the stomach. It was like something out of the German film 'The Lives of Others'. Suhair "Why? Why me? What have I done?".

Bashar "We know. We know who you are. We know that you're the daughter of Ikhwan (Muslim Brotherhood). We know about your father and your uncles". Suhair, disgusted, quickly gets dressed and storms out. When she arrives home she starts crying in her bedroom. "My god. They are everywhere, like Parasites".

Suhair spends the next week skulking, she tries not to talk to anyone. She eventually decides to leave Damascus and head for Hama- her father's ancestral home. She arrives there and is greeted by her more conservative cousins. The females are dressed in black abayas and they have head scarfs on. Suhair sticks out like a sore thumb but she soon forgets these difference as she is taken into her family's home.

As she sits there in her father's sisters home more and more guests keep arriving. They are all extended cousins of her father. She has small talk and exchanges much pleasantries with them. And then she saw him- big, tall, strong bones and frame with high cheek-bones. He had a beard and was dark skinned.

"Suhair, this is Wael. He is the son of your father's cousin. His father owns the Gas station out of town. Wael this is Suhair from England." Said Suhair's auntie. But Suhair can barely move she is too busy looking at Wael's perfect smile. "Oh my, I think he might be the one?" Suhair thinks.

They spend the rest of the week getting to know-one-another. Wael is kind, generous, relaxed but thoroughly conservative and religious. He is 28-years old and an engineer and he is smitten with Suhair. He then tells Suhair that he wants to "visit her father", but on two conditions. Number one she makes it clear that she wants this. And number two she must start wearing the Hijab, like a respectable Muslim girl.

Suhair agrees and begins wearing the Hijab. Weeks of correspondence follow and the family are ecstatic. They set a date for the wedding in the summer of 2011. Suhair hasn't completely forgotten about Bashar- but she hopes that this will be the end of a bad memory. Suhair now has to figure out both wedding preparations and the thorny issue of her virginity.

Finally, she decides to tell Wael in person. Wael came to Suhair's auntie Suzie's apartment in Damascus. It is December and they all sit down together and eat dinner. They have pleasant conversations and the radio is on at dinner. As part of the general news bulletins the announcer says "There is a second day of unrest in the Tunisian town of ....., this follows a a young street stall owner set himself on fire" but Suhair was not listening to the news. She was busy thinking about how to tell Wael about her situation.

Finally, her and Wael go out for a walk together alone. Suhair "Wael, I have something to tell you. There is no easy way to say it -- so I am going to come straight out with it. I am not a virgin There was this guy...."

Wael cuts her off. "Stop" he says "I know what you are going to say. And I suspected this conversation would come. But you should know, I do not care about your past. What I care about is who you are now and our future- not the mistakes of your past". Suhair breathes a sigh of relief.

Time begins to fly by after that and as Suhair sits at the new-years party, she can now look forward not backward. The new year will be a good year Suhair thinks.

Suhair is at home and she is discussing her arrangements with auntie Suzie. This has to be the most talked about and memorable wedding in the family. But as they are talking, the TV, which is on in the background has a breaking news flash. "President of Tunisia, Ben-Ali, has fled the country and is believed to be heading to Saudi Arabia". Suhair and Suzie stopped talking and looked at the TV screen. "Did we hear that right?" asked Suzie. But the news cut away to live images from Tunis and a reporter said "There has been chaos here for the last few weeks. Gunfire can be heard and there have been mass-protests. The protesters have been demanding that the President leave and the police are nowhere to be seen. The army is now on the streets".

Both Suhair and Suzie sit there is silence. They are shocked and can't believe what they are witnessing- then the news anchor said "They're saying that the fall of Ben-Ali's regime could act as a domino effect across the Arab world." Auntie Suzie flicks from the international channel and onto Syrian TV channels- there seemed to be a news blackout some channels were playing tributes to the president. A cold chill went down Suhair's spine.

But this was soon overcome by excitement, especially as Egypt kicked-off. This was going to transform the whole region. Suhair became attentive to the news. She and her friends celebrated when Mubarak resigned. But then fear crept in when Facebook groups began calling for a 'day of rage' in Damascus. Suhair attended but hardly anyone came.

A few weeks later Suhair is in class teaching, Ali, a student of hers bursts into the classroom. "Ali, where have you been? And why are you late?"

Ali responds "It's started miss. In Daraa it's started".

Suhair asks "What has started?"

"There is an uprising, we are awake and we will never go back to sleep again". Ali's chilling words hung in the air for a few moments.

The town of Daraa had been demanding the release of schoolchildren who were taken as prisoners. There was a nervous tension in the air- Suhair was riding on a bus when her bus was stopped. Regime goons entered the bus and ordered everyone off. They then ordered them to go to Ummayeen square with pro-Assad banners and flags. They were made to chant Pro-Regimist slogans. While, Suhair was at the march she see Bashar at the march.

She walks up to him "Hello, Bashar."

Bashar looks very nervous says "Hello" back.

"Beautiful day ha. The sun is out, the regime is crumbling" Suhair says.

Bashar becomes very angry "Don't talk like that or I will have you arrested." But for all his feelings of anxiety, Bashar is still turned on at the sight of Suhair. "What are you. A Muslim girl now?" says Bashar, commenting on Suhair's hijab.

"Shut up. I am getting married. His name is Wael and he is twice the man you are".

Bashar looks at Suhair and says "oh, yeah. Has he ever seen your face covered in cum? It's real pretty."

Suhair gets angry and says "goodbye, Bashar".

But as the days unfold Suhair becomes more and more anti-regime. She see the massacres going on in Southern Syria and has started to blog about it. Both her and Wael share in the passion, but Bashar, does not. He is now raging with jealousy that Suhair was with another man.