Love and Sex in Syria Ch. 02

Story Info
Suhair and the end of a dream.
2.5k words
3.84
13.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suhair lies forward on the table and thinks to herself.

Suhair: "This table is cold. Black holes are interesting, I mean, there is no time in them. You know what else is interesting, when stars, light-years away die it takes thousands or millionaires of years for us to see it. It's rare but it does happen, when you look at the sky, you can sometimes see a planet or star dying. But interestingly, the planet or star died thousands of years ago and we only see it now, because the light given off by the destruction only reaches us now. So basically, when you look at the sky, you don't always see what is happening now, but you can also see what has already happened. Image that, one action sending images out across the universe for all to see, long after the event has taken place. I hope our actions on this planet do not send out images across space for this is a moment, I want to be over and forgotten."

Suhair can now feel Bashar enormous cock gently brushing her butt checks, a feeling of dread over-comes her. There is a tingling sensation and Bashar appears to be taking time to tease and cress Suhair's butt checks. He tries to leave her guessing, as to what and when, he intends to penetrate her anus. Suhair has no control over her fate, her ass is completely in Bashar's hands. Suhair must do this, if she wants her fiancé Wael, to ever be released and released alive. Bashar is making groaning sounds as he gently rubs his cock against Suhair's checks and Suhair is denying to herself that she is actually enjoying it. She doesn't want to admit she is enjoying the feeling and she is also worried about Bashar tearing her colon with his gigantic manhood.

Bashar: "Are you ready?"

Suhair lets out a whimper and then she feels Bashar opening her cheeks with his hand and slowly inserting his cock.

Suhair: "Ahhhh..please be gentle, I'm little and delicate."

Bashar: "Hahahahaaha. Not for much longer, I will stretch you, you treacherous whore. This is for God, Syria and Bashar and no one else."

Suhair would reflect on the irony of using a popular pro-regime slogan, just as the security man fucks her in the ass, this is literally what the regime is doing to Syria. But Suhair did not have time to do this, her anus was being pounded so hard and her butt cheeks were going red.

Suhair: "Ahhhhhhhh. Dammmm, your very securitising, I wasn't expecting the interrogation to be this difficult."

Bashar: "There is no God, but Bashar Al-Assad."

Bashar kept screaming, meanwhile, Suhair began to worry that her butt cheeks would never get back into place after this aggressive parting. Bashar cock was penetrating deeper and deeper into Suhair colon and as he did so, he reached out his hand and pulled on Suhair's hair and began aggressive name calling.

Bashar: "You fucking whore, what would Wael think of you? Dirty cum stained whore, when I get through with you there will be nothing left. You were a beautiful girl, but when I'm done, you will be a sack of meat. I will do to you, what my uncle did to your uncle in Hama."

Suhair had long suspected it, but now she was sure, Bashar was a psycho. She was convinced he was different when they first met; he was promising, open-minded, and liberal and seemed to have good morals and ideas. But his sexual sadism and the fact he is a member of the security services, reveals a much darker character. He is psychotic, delusional and dangerous, but Suhair was not stupid. She was enjoying this and she knew that when the time was right, she would destroy him. Bashar had underestimated her, but he would only learn this, when it is too late to do anything.

Suhair: "Ahhhhh..Yes..Yes..Fuck me big boy."

Bashar: "You like my big cock ha? You crave it!"

Suhair: "Yes sir, I am in need of discipline, I was out of line but now I see how wrong I was."

Suhair was now screaming and she could feel a tear was coming, but while she was being anally pounded, she had an idea. What if she pretended to have changed sides and used her sexual powers to pass information to the opposition? But before she could complete that thought, another man burst into the room and he was older and judging by his clothes more senior than Bashar. Bashar jumped up and stopped fucking Suhair's ass and saluted.

Bashar: "Sir."

Commander Maher: "What the fuck do you think you are doing? We have guests and you're here fucking!"

Commander Maher then had a good look at Suhair's sexy body and felt a massive erection coming on. He began to lick his lips and then looked at Bashar again.

Commander Maher: "You know Syria is a socialist country, you are not allowed to enjoy this pleasure individually. You must collectivise it, you must share her with the others."

Bashar: "Yes sir."

Commander Maher: "Good, carry on then."

Commander Maher then orders another five men into the room and they stand around the table. Bashar continues his assault on Suhair's anus and the others unzip their pants and pull out their cocks and begin masturbating. Suhair is excited by the new options on the table, not one, but six cocks to choose from. Commander Maher now leans forward and tells Suhair to open her mouth and he inserts his cock down Suhair's throat. He goes deep and starts throat fucking. Suhair struggles to breathe and fights for her right to breathe, the commander eventually withdraws and Suhair gasps for air. And as she recovers another two men take the Commanders position and demand to be sucked off. Meanwhile, Bashar is still pounding Suhair from behind and she does not know what to worry about. But she quickly regains her composer and begins sucking the two off; she forces both their cocks into her mouth and gets them to touch inside her mouth.

But by now, the Commander was impatient and he order Bashar off Suhair and he then took his position and began fucking. By now five cocks were displayed around Suhair's head and she began sucking all five of them. She would do this for a further twenty minutes, when she could taste the salty cums of five different men. Each man was now taking it in turns to bang her from behind and the smell of cum was in the air. Finally, six men had cum in her ass and now they all gathered around Suhair's face for the money shot. Six men jerking themselves off around Suhair's sweat face, it was almost a crime. Suhair closed her eyes, but could hear the sounds of men jerking off.

Suddenly, she felt something liquidly hitting her forehead and she could feel it running down. But before she could do anything, she felt more liquid hitting her cheeks, hair and lips. She opened her mouth and felt something lad inside it. She closed her mouth and tasted it, it was very salty. But while Suhair was analysing the taste, her face was just getting more creamed and now they were hitting her eye lids. She felt her eyes going red, like when you get shampoo in your eyes and her make-up was just draining down her face. She opened her mouth again and more cum flew in, but the taste was making her cough violently. Her nose was now covered and now she could hear something else. She heard the sound of photographs being taken and she quickly opened her eyes. She saw a collection of smart phones flashing at her.

Commander Maher: "Okay, guys. You've had your treat, now get back to work. And you (talking to Suhair) get yourself cleaned up and leave."

Suhair did the best she could to clean herself up, but was constantly shaking and unable to walk properly or sit down. The taste of cum left a bitter taste in her mouth, she ran home, expecting Wael to be returned to her at any moment. And sure enough, within a week, he was and Suhair was ecstatic. Suhair felt enormous guilt, but convinced herself it was necessary and she pushed for the wedding to take place as soon as possible. Within weeks the pair married and on their wedding night, Suhair rode Wael, much to Wael's delight and surprise. Suhair had proven to be quite the whore, Wael had hoped for, but he did not know what had caused it.

Meanwhile, Suhair and Wael became committed activists and Suhair would use her sexual abilities to gain information from government agents and officials. She was now screwing well above Bashar's station, which made Bashar incredibly jealous. Wael had no idea and so did not feel the need to be jealous. Most guards just wanted quick BJ and so whenever Suhair came across checkpoints with lonely soldiers, she would give them quick oral sex and they would turn a blind eye to whatever she was doing. Her teeth were a little bit cum stained but it did not matter.

Suhair was also discovering different people fetishes, once, she had been arrested and was sitting in the car ready to be take away. But the security agent promised to let her go, if she allowed him, to touch and lick her feet. She of course said yes and watched amused as he licked and sucked on her toes. It was fun stuff. But while she was doing this, Bashar had reached fervour pitch, he couldn't take it anymore. So he had a plan to kill Wael and kidnap Suhair.

Bashar had to move quickly, both Suhair and Wael were on the security forces radar and it would not be long before they would arrest them both. And this time they would not be so lenient and so he waited in a car for Wael and Suhair, near Umayeen square before a protest was due to take place. And then he saw them, walking towards the square, Bashar got out of the car quickly and ran towards them. He brandished his gun and opened fire and shot Wael in the head. It all happened too fast and as Suhair was about to scream, Bashar managed to grab her and pull her away. He then injected her with a knock out drug and dragged her towards the car. When he reached the car he bounded her feet and arms and stuck her in the backseat of the car.

Most people would be in a state of panic, but not Bashar, despite the murder and kidnap he remained cool and calm. He even passed three checkpoints and because of his coolness, nowhere suspected anything unusual about him. For Bashar what Suhair needed to understand was that she was his, he possessed her and could do with her as he pleased. He felt no remorse, but he did feel a surge of sexual excitement at the thought of what he could now do too her. She would in-effect be his sexual slave and he could enjoy the fruits of her body however he pleased. He had deflowered her, taken her virginity and now he was reclaiming her for himself. Suhair was an object to him and he knew what he wanted to do, he had always fantasised about having a sex slave and now he had one.

Suhair gradually regained consciousness and as she awakes she notices that both her hands are shackled and she appears to be is some kind of doggie cage. She looks up and sees Bashar standing there and she screams.

Suhair: "What the fuck? What are you doing, let me go you fucking monster?"

Bashar: "Oh my dear Suhair, you should know that I own you and that you belong to me. To me and no one else and I'll never let you go. I created you and I will destroy you."

Bashar unzips his pants and whips out his cock and starts jerking off, he then stands over Suhair in the doggie cage and urinates over her. The yellowness of the pee strikes and bounces off Suhair's fair skin. Bashar laughs and has a mini-piddle party, he enjoys the humiliation Suhair must be feeling.

Suhair: "You fucking monster, you will never own me. I'm in a cage, because you couldn't get me any other way."

Bashar is not listening and continues to pee, while Suhair put's up resistance, she secretly enjoys Bashar dominance and determination to control her. She decides she will enjoy this for a while and then escape. Bashar now sticks his cock through the cage and orders Suhair to suck if she wants to live. Suhair raises her head and open her mouth and grips his cock using her mouth. She pulls the cock down and begins sucking on it hard.

Bashar: "Ahhhhh..Yes...Oh..Yes..Suck that you bitch"

Suhair sucks one inch, two inch, three inch, four inch and with each withdrawal and re-entry she takes more in. She suck of his manhood like a lollipop and slurps loudly, Suhair knows, if she suck him good he will want more sex and he will have to release from the cage. She uses as much of her tongue and teeth for grip, as much as, possible and makes a point of slurping loudly. Bashar can take no more and he withdraws his cock.

Bashar: "Enough."

He opens the cage and pulls Suhair out by her hair.

Bashar: "I want to fuck you, and fuck you good."

Bashar undress Suhair and opens her legs and inserts his cock. He goes it deep and begins to pound her.

Suhair: "Come on, fuck me hard big boy. Show me what you're made off."

Bashar is mad with excitement and energy, he fuck her, faster and faster and Suhair's pussy gets more and more red. Bashar makes so much noise, he whales, screams, cries and he wants to finish Suhair off. The fleeing of Suhair's moist pussy, only encouraged Bashar to pound her harder. Suhair closed her eyes and decided to enjoy it for a little bit longer before attempting to escape. Bashar's enormous cock was doing what it always did, it was stretching her in ways, she'd always thought would be impossible. The air was thick with the smell of cum. Nothing, could stop Bashar from ripping Suhair in two, or so he thought. Suhair was close to orgasm, but before she could reach it, Bashar stopped and withdrew. Suhair was annoyed.

Bashar: "I'm gonna cum on your face, what are you gonna do about it?"

But before Suhair could answer, Bashar squirted Suhair in the eye, and Suhair was forced to shut it. Her eye was burning and it turned red. Suddenly, in a moment of madness, Suhair stood up and wondered around the room, still unable to see out of one eye. Bashar hadn't finished yet, but when he tried to grab her, Suhair managed to push him off. She saw a blade on the table and quickly went for it. She held it up and Bashar looked even more psycho than before. He was about to lunge at her, but then the security forces busted in, found both of them and arrested Suhair. Bashar tried to stop them and in the process was shot dead. Suhair would spend three months in prison before being released and deported, but by now, she was a broken woman.