Love and Sex in Syria Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana: "But I'm a little disappointed because the other girls have tasted your pussy, but I haven't! Did you know that I stole your dirty underwear and I place it on my face when I go to sleep?"

"No, I did not." I say excitingly.

Diana: "Well all of that it going to change. I'm taking you right now!"

She put her lips onto my lips and begins kissing. She slides her tongue into my mouth and teases my tongue, I can taste her saliva and it tasted good. Our two tongues were dancing with one another and the brushes between the two made my nipples hard. She sucked my tongue and made loud slurping sounds which suggested she was eating my saliva. She then withdrew her tongue and began kissing down my body until she reached my pants. And paused for a moment, she closed her eyes and seemed to breathing me in; she moved her head down and began sniffing.

Diana: "Mmmmm..that smells good."

She then kissed my crotch area, which sent shots of energy down my body, I could feel my pussy tensing up. I looked down to see the back of Diana's beautiful head and then I felt he hands on my crotch area and then her hands clucking away at my flies. Suddenly, there was the sound of my pants being unzipped and I knew it was happening. Finally, Diana was going to give herself to me, I tiled my head upwards and closed my eyes with anticipation. I felt her teeth pulling away at my panties and she pulled them down with her mouth. My pussy was exposed and I could feel air on it, Diana was teasing me, by making me wait for her gentle tongue. Suddenly, I felt her tongue brushing past my lips and her breathe on my pussy, she began blowing air onto it. I opened my eyes and looked down and then it happened. Her tongue was licking up and down and sideways along my outer lips. The feeling of her wet tongue on my lips nearly made me cum, but I managed to hold out for a bit longer.

Diana's tongue penetrated further and further and her tongue was getting deeper and deeper into my pussy. I groaned and groaned loudly, I never knew I could groan like that, but then again Diana was not ordinary lover. Some time passed and Diana was still eating my pussy, I could feel cum oozing out in droplets and Diana would swallow and slurp away, she was really hungry and I bet I tasted better than her husband. Gosh if he could have seen us together, what would he have done? Diana stopped licking away at me and stop up-right, she then ordered me to stand and turn around, which I did. She then licked away at her fingers and made loud sucking noises as she did so. I then felt her wet finger gently creasing my asshole and then her entire finger went up my colon. I screamed as she stuck her finger up hole, but despite that, I did enjoy it. She then began finger fucking my asshole. My tight little asshole would be tight no more.

She started off with one finger and then she inserted a second one and really had a go. I didn't realize it at this point but she was softening me up for the kill. Ten-minutes of having two fingers in my ass, Diana withdrew and then clenched her fist and slowly inserted. I screamed all the way, it was the most painful experience of my life, but also the most fun experience of my life. Her fist got stuck a few times on its way in, but somehow she managed to get her whole fist in.

Diana: "Oh yeah, do you like that baby?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Diana: "Good!"

She then withdraws her fist before re-inserting it. She laughed as I screamed and cum dripped out my pussy and hit the floor. But Diana did not stop and kept fist fucking my ass- after five minutes she stopped- and withdrew her fist all together. Unable to sit and my asshole was ruined, but I didn't care, I turned around and grabbed Diana and kissed her. I ate her mouth off and I then pushed her onto the desk and ripped her clothes off. I teased, bite and licked her nipples and kissed down her body. I teased her belly button with my tongue and licked it the way I wanted to lick her pussy. I then moved down to her pussy.

My tongue made contact with her outer lips and the taste went through my body. I didn't wait around, I began eating her out, I was after all very hungry. My tongue went in deeper and deeper and she was groaning very loudly. Cum was already oozing out and my tongue wanted more and so I pressured her pussy even more. Before I could go any further, Diana pulled me off her and pushed me onto the floor and jumped on top of me. Her clit and my clit were now rubbing each other and Diana was humping me the way her husband humps her. This was truly the best moment of my life and I could feel an orgasm coming on. And then it happened- cum- sweet cum came out of my pussy and hers at the same time. The sudden released relaxed me and my mind went to wonderful places.

Diana then jumped of me and handed me wet-wipes and told me to clean myself off. Once, I was done cleaning myself, I got up and left. I was happy again, but I didn't know that was the last time I would see her. So here I am now, what do I do?

12