Love and Trust Betrayed Ch. 02

Story Info
Bryce loves her new man, but not necessarily his fetish.
4.3k words
4.41
23k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hurt and demoralized, Bryce strikes out on her own and settles in a small town in the northern part of the state. Though psychologically fragile, Bryce becomes involved with a man who may prove to be more controlling and domineering than the husband she was trying to escape.

Out of the frying pan and into the fry?

********************

When I ran away from Jace, my only goal was to get as far away from him as I could.

He had frightened me and become someone that I didn't know or recognize. I loved Jace and perhaps, despite everything that has happened, I still do. Sadly, as much as I wanted to, I couldn't find it in my heart to forgive him. Jace had begun to treat me as his possession, his property and not as his wife. When I found out he had cheated and confronted him, taking on a defensive attitude, he said that he supported, provided and paid for everything that I had, and if he chooses to be with more than one woman than so be it, that was his choice. My role as his wife was to accept his behavior quietly. I could only marvel at the ridiculousness of his reasoning, knowing that everything he said was his feeble attempt to excuse and rationalize his infidelity.

"My father and brothers have always had other women, and they all have happy marriages," he said, almost proudly.

"Isn't that the reason you detested your father while growing up, because of the way he treated your mother?" Jace said nothing, but for the briefest few seconds, a look of sadness flickered across his face.

The morning Jace had left the house and headed to his brother's to get his things; I hurriedly packed two large bags, taking with me only my clothes and other personal items. I wanted nothing else from him. I got into my car and just started driving. I had no destination in mind and found myself heading north on Hwy 5, finally stopping for the night in a little town called Cottonwood. The next morning, I was up early, showered and out the door before nine o'clock. After breakfast at the nearby Denny's I took a short walk before getting on the road again. The downtown area was busy with people heading to work, and I slowly ambled down the street thinking what a lovely place it was. As I paused to cross the street, a bright sign posted on the large outside message board of the Cottonwood Town Hall caught my eye, "Position Open - Library Technician, Library Education District. For more information and application, inquire inside, second floor."

What the hell, I thought as I mounted the stairs heading for the second floor.

To my surprise, I got the job. Granted I was a college graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Library Science, I have a sneaking suspicion that the fact the sign had been up for almost a month with no takers might have swayed the odds of getting the job in my favor.

*****

After about two months on the job, Todd Bentley stopped me in the hall one day and said hello. I had sometimes caught him looking at me, and so I knew he was interested in me. I could feel his eyes on me, but this was the first time he had ever acknowledged me. To say I was surprised would be an understatement, but I managed a stuttered hello. After that, we would always smile and speak whenever we saw each other.

I hadn't known Todd Bentley personally, but had heard of him and knew through office gossip that he saw himself a "ladies man" and had just about made the rounds through the available and willing women in the district. Todd was a very handsome man in his early thirties, nice athletic build, single, smart, and very sexy. Not being totally naive, I knew it was not my sparkling personality, education and good looks but more likely, the thrill of getting someone new into his bed that had attracted him.

I was 5'4" and maybe 115 lbs., slim waisted, full rounded womanly hips, a tight firm ass, and pert, high breasts that Jace (my estranged husband) would teasingly describe as "a good handful".

I think I am a reasonably attractive woman, maybe even above average in looks. Let's just say I didn't lack for male attention when I wanted it. I have large green eyes highlighted by long dark eyelashes, a headful of thick, naturally wavy auburn colored hair that I usually wear loose, falling free about my shoulders, and full pouty lips, that men seem to like.

As time went on, Todd's attentions increased. He would casually touch my hair or shoulders, sometimes even rest his hand on the small of my back letting it slip to my hip or behind when we walked side by side. Some people might have thought his familiarity forward and inappropriate, but I enjoyed the attention. It had been a while since I had enjoyed a man's attentions.

I remember the first time we went out together to the movies. Sitting in the darkened theater, I had let him put his arm around me and fondle my breasts and at one point, I had tentatively reached between his legs and stroked him, marveling at the hardness and thickness of his penis that was quite evident through the fabric of his slacks.

Todd called wanting us to go out again a few days later. I told him I'd love to, but that I wasn't feeling well, maybe it was the beginnings of a cold, and we should play it by ear.

"Well, don't worry about it," Todd had said. "Leave it to me, I'm going to pick us up some Chinese food, and I'll be there in about an hour . . . we'll eat and watch a movie, Okay?"

"Yes," I said, "I guess that would be ok, but I may not be the best company."

"I'll be there soon," he said before hanging up.

By the time Todd arrived, I was a little feverish and irritable. I made myself get up off the sofa and answer the door. Todd saw me and was surprised by my appearance and how uncomfortable I obviously was. He came in, closed the door behind and put the takeout on the kitchen table.

He walked over to me, "how are you feeling? Truthfully, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Horrible," I said. "My chest is very congested, and it's hard to take a deep breath," I whined with tears suddenly and inexplicably brimming in my eyes and trailing down my flushed cheek. "I just feel miserable."

"Here, you just lay here, and I'll see if I can make you feel more comfortable," Todd told me, his concern evident. After a few minutes, he came back to the sofa with a large basin of eucalyptus scented warm water, a bottle of baby oil and a couple of towels. Kneeling beside the sofa, he handed me two Tylenol and a glass of cold apple juice.

"Take your blouse off and that damned bra."

I looked at him and was about to object, when he said, "Now . . . take them off now, lay back and close your eyes".

I did as he said and slowly began to relax when I felt the warmth of the wet towel covering my breasts giving me much-needed relief. There was no talking, just the sound of his breathing and the touch of his hands on my breasts.

I could feel the warm compresses starting to work, and so a few minutes later when he asked me again how I felt I could truthfully say, "better, much better."

I opened my eyes and saw Todd squeeze several drops of warm baby oil onto my breasts allowing the oil to drip between my breasts and down the sides. The oil was soothing and relaxing. I moaned softly, the comforting quality of the massage taking a sexual turn. I could feel my nipples contracting, becoming hard and pinkish brown under his manipulation. When his fingers feathered over my nipples, I could feel an electric sizzle from my nipples to my clit. Stroking my breasts, gently pulling each nipple, I recognized the moist sensation of my burgeoning arousal.

"Oh my God, Todd," I murmured under my breath. Todd leaned over me and started licking my breast, finally covering each nipple in turn with his mouth. The tightness and congestion in my chest forgotten as he gently squeezed and suckled my breasts. I can't describe how marvelous his mouth felt. I could feel my hips slowly begin to sway. It had been a long time since I had felt a man's hands and mouth on me and it wasn't until now that I realized just how much I had missed what they could do to my body.

I lay there on my back, my breasts exposed and nipples at hard attention. With one hand, I felt Todd lift up my skirt and bunch it around my hips as he rubbed between my legs, the fabric of my panties the only thing separating us.

"Yes, that's it, that's it. You're getting nice and wet aren't you? He asked. "Your panties are soaking wet."

Todd pulled my panties down letting them gather at my ankles.

He leaned forward, resumed sucking my tits, and with his hand, aggressively fondled and explored my sopping wet pussy. I felt his thumb tracing tight circles on my clit and his fingers inserted into my pussy as I struggled to suppress the urge to cry out in frustration wanting to cum so badly. Just when the pleasure became unbearable, he used his teeth and lightly bit my nipple as he simultaneously pushed another finger into me forcing me to cum in a hard, powerful orgasm that left me light headed. He lay stretched out next to me as my orgasm subsided, his large hand caressing my belly, and lightly feathering over my clit and between my pussy lips.

That's how it started. From that night, Todd would come over, and we'd enjoy leisurely foreplay of various kind, culminating in hard, wet nasty sex that was more like fevered animal lust than lovemaking. I loved when he would lay naked next to me suck my tits as I stroked him to orgasm, delighting in the warm stickiness of him cumming in my hand, and him watching as I smeared his essence on my belly and breasts. Todd, on the other hand, wanted me on all fours, moaning and whimpering as he pumped into me until he came in hard spurts, all the while threatening that one day he would take my ass virginity and really give me something to moan and whimper about.

*****

Todd and I had been "dating" for a few months, and one night as we sat in bed talking and sipping wine, he told me how he had always had a fetish involving women's breast and breastfeeding. From the time, he was a boy he had enjoyed sneaking peeks at his mother and sisters, regularly masturbating while he fantasized about their breasts. When he grew older and became sexually active, he discovered how sexually aroused he became just seeing, touching, smelling, kissing, sucking women's breasts. In his early twenties, he found out about a group of people with similar interests. The group's premise was that enjoying a woman's breast milk was an expression of sexual intimacy and closeness derived in part from the act of suckling milk from her breast.

Becoming serious, Todd said he had been looking for the right person for a long time, and that he felt he had finally met that person . . . me. He wanted to have that kind of relationship with me!

"Are you crazy?" I asked. "I've never been pregnant; I can't make milk for you or anybody else I said trying not to laugh at the ridiculousness of this conversation."

He looked at me and smiled that knowing, superior smile of his. "You don't need to have had a baby; there's something called induced lactation that I want to try with you. For it to work, though, we both would have to be committed to making it work. I'd want you to move in with me because I would need to be able to suck your tits on a regular basis, and you'd need to take a few herbs and supplements that will help your body produce milk."

I said nothing.

Finally, "I love you, Bryce. I want to do this with you," Todd said. "What do you think?"

"You love me?" I asked

"Yes, I love you. I can't believe you didn't know how I felt about you, Bryce," he said, looking at me with a puzzled expression on his face.

"I, I don't know what to say. Todd, you understand that my husband Jace and I are not divorced don't you?"

"Yes, yes I do," he said, as he took my face in his hands and kissed me. Pulling me into his arms, he whispered into my ear, his warm breath sending chills through me, "yes, I understand that, but your heart belongs to me, and that's all that matters."

I was speechless, and I was flattered, not knowing that I was not the first woman Todd had spoken those words. I was not the first woman who had fallen in love with him and who thought she was entering into a committed relationship with him.

I know, I know you're probably wondering why I couldn't see this was a bad situation and that Todd was a user. I don't know what to say, just that I had already fallen hopelessly in love with him, and my only goal was to make him happy. It all sounded so romantic. He loved me and I him and because of our special relationship, I would be able to produce the milk he craved, and he would love and desire me even more.

My milk would be for Todd and his enjoyment. It would be my responsibility to adhere to the milking schedule that he would create, take my supplements and be available to him at any time. He wanted me to move in with him in the beginning, and to take a leave from work so that I would be at home and able to focus on inducing my lactation, as well as being available when he wanted me.

I thought this was everything that I had wanted security, commitment and a man that loved me.

I felt our bond growing stronger. Todd was continually telling me how proud of me he was, proud of the way my body (breasts) were changing and becoming more beautiful and desirable each day. In this short time, I had already increased at least one cup size and with Todd's regular milking, my nipples were becoming thick, long and sensitive. I had never known a man like Todd and I had given myself over to him entirely. When we were alone, he would often want me topless or naked so that he could touch and fondle me whenever he wanted, and I gladly complied. While watching TV or in the kitchen washing the dishes, he would reach up and begin pulling my nipples, rolling them between his fingertips. I loved how he would pull me to the floor and suck my tits until he succeeded in expressing milk even if it were only a drop or two at first. The reward for my obedience and submission would be the full, tight feel of his engorged cock pushing up inside me and the moist, pressure of his mouth on my tits as we climaxed.

Looking back, I can now clearly see that I had jumped from the frying pan into the fire when I started the relationship with Todd.

*****

It was close to 1:43 in the morning when Todd came in. He'd been out with his buddies, bar creeping.

He pulled back the covers and crawled into bed and immediately started poking and probing with his dick, wanting to cum inside me before he went to sleep.

"Todd, wait, wait. I need you to milk me first." I said

He pulled himself up on his elbows to look at me, and said, "You've been crying, are your tits hurting? I'm sorry, baby, I didn't mean to be so late."

"I'm just feeling a little uncomfortable, but it will be ok after you take care of me."

"Why were you crying?" He asked again, this time, a bit more insistent.

"Jace called. I don't know how he found me or got my cell number. Just hearing his voice upset me."

"What did he want?" Todd wanted to know, sitting up in bed.

He wanted me to know that he knew where I was and what I was doing. He said he had hired a private investigator to find me. He was aware of you, and wanted to remind me that we were still married that I was his wife. I had no business living with and letting another man fuck me, and he wanted it to stop.

I laughed aloud. "Do you believe the arrogance of that pompous ass? I asked Todd. I was so surprised and upset by his call that I just hung up and did not answer again when he kept calling back. He scared me, Todd."

Todd bent over me and brushed his hand over my breasts, letting it travel down between my legs reassuring me, saying, "There's no need to be concerned or afraid of him Bryce, none at all. I'm here with you baby."

Opening my gown, he took the closest tit in his mouth and, surprised me at how quickly he latched on and began to suckle encouraging the milk to let down almost immediately. "Ummmm," he said as he nursed and held me close to him. I could feel his erection pressing against my thigh and reached down to caress him. We lay together, him suckling my breast and comforting me until I fell into a much needed sleep.

Todd rolled Bryce over onto her back and parting her legs, easily guided his long, thick erection into her wet, warm pussy. He had become aroused, hearing about Jace's threatening call to Bryce. Trying to keep his full weight off of her, Todd began a long, slow thrusting into her, his excitement growing, knowing that he was fucking another man's wife and that she was producing milk for him because he had asked her to. What would Jace say and do if he knew any of that?

"FUCK YOU JACE!" He said in a hoarse, dry voice as with one last, hard and deep thrust he flooded her pussy with his hot cum, before slumping down beside her and falling asleep.

*****

With Todd's regular attention, the fenugreek and blessed thistle herbs, my breasts seemed to balloon in size and milk volume. I was on a schedule where Todd milked me regularly, and if he were late, my breast would fill, and I would have to patiently wait for him to get home and milk me. If he missed a milking I, of course, could manually express my milk which would give me a little relief, or as a very last resort, I could use the pump. Neither of us liked using the pump, me because I didn't like the way it felt when connected, and Todd because he said it wasn't natural.

As my breasts grew large and my milk production increased, I needed regular milkings every couple of hours, or I would become extremely uncomfortable and the longer I went without being milked it would become painful. Fortunately, Todd seemed always to be there, eager to help me and I would look forward to him nursing me. He would sometimes tease me calling me his little heifer. He knew I didn't like being call that, but when we were making love, it didn't seem to matter what he called me.

I knew from the beginning of our relationship that Todd enjoyed this control over me very much and derived lots of satisfaction in knowing how aroused I was by him. It was soon apparent to both of us that all it took was for me to see Todd and my milk would let down, and I would begin to leak.

I remember in school learning about the Russian scientist who experimented with the involuntary reflex action. In that case, it was dogs being conditioned by the sound of a bell. With me it was Todd. He could come into the room, look at me with that look, or caress my cheek, and I would feel that warm tingling sensation associated with a female's letting down reflex. It didn't have to be anything overt, my tits would begin to leak, my pussy would become wet, and my clit would feel achy and congested, anticipating what was to come later.

My arousal was a huge turn on for Todd; he would see my tits leak and the front of my bodice become damp and within minutes, he would have a monstrous erection tenting his pants.

*****

Knowing how my body usually reacts, while around the house, I would go braless as he had requested so that my now large, milk filled breasts were visible and available to him whenever he might want to caress or fondle them. When I would go out, I would wear a nursing bra, the most practical, if not the most attractive undergarment. He did not particularly like the functional garment, but I did, because when it was time for me to be milked it was a simple matter of unfastening the flap and exposing my nipple for him. He, however, preferred that I wear a lacy corset or a demibra, something that would lift my breast, but leave them free. He liked the way these undergarments would make my breasts more prominent so that my already long nipples would be even more pronounced under my clothing when erect. He also enjoyed seeing the reaction of other men when their attention was drawn to my tits.

12