Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat still for a moment and then asked him to slow down a little more. "He follows, Toby."

Toby looked into his mirrors but saw nothing in the darkness for a moment. They stopped at an intersection and turned onto a smaller county road. As they drove on, he saw another vehicle turn behind them without stopping.

"Why doesn't he just, you know, run after us or fly or something?" he asked.

Maezou smiled, "For the same reason that he follows us," she said, "Young and stupid. He is proud of himself and he likes his toys. They all do when they are like that."

Toby looked into his mirror and saw the BMW F25 as it accelerated after them. "What now?" he asked.

The truck moved on its suspension a little and Maezou smiled, "Nothing, just drive, but be a little prepared. Zele will spring in a moment, if I know her – and I know her."

He glanced back again and saw just a bit of the dark flinty-looking shoulders as he felt the truck almost bounce down and back up. He concentrated on keeping it straight on the greasy snow-covered road as her weight left.

The driver of the Beemer stared as he saw something explode upwards out of sight from the back of the pickup truck and he reached for his cell phone. His hand had just closed over it when four hundred pounds of hellhound crashed down onto the hood. The front wheels bore the force, but the vehicle frame bent slightly and the SUV nosed down as the rear rose up. The interior was completely obscured for a moment while the airbags deployed. The Beemer was airborne as it flipped forward to land sliding on its roof.

"Stop Toby," Maezou said, "but do not pull over. There are no others around to see."

By the time that he'd gotten the truck slowed to a stop, Zele had pulled the now-desperately regenerating young man out through the driver's window. He tried to struggle, but she reached one set of claws in and tore him out almost in two pieces. In another second, there was a weak flash and she was alone. But her blood was up and she tortured the smoking wreck a little anyway, batting it into the ditch and tearing one rear tire off its rim before she trotted to them. Her face showed her happiness as she bared her teeth in a happy grin.

Maezou opened her door and tilted the seat forward. Zele stepped into the back seat as the young woman once more.

As they drove off with Toby thinking about which roads that he'd need to get them home. Maezou laughed, "You see now how it is to love my sister." She leaned back between the seats and saw Zele smiling at her.

"She is sly and fast and loving and has a huge heart, but she is always hungry and she is always Zele."

"What happened to the guy?" Toby asked.

"Zele holds his soul inside her with the others."

"Zele is a little sad that it was so easy," Zele said, still happy.

It sounded strange to Toby and he looked over.

"She will learn to use a knife and fork as well as anyone," Maezou said, "She can learn anything in a little time, but, ..."

"What is the name for those things?" Zele asked, "That thing that he was in?"

"That was a car," Maezou said, knowing what would come next.

"Ah," the dark-skinned girl said with a nod, "Zele likes to chase them. She is always faster."

----------------------

It was long past full dark when they pulled into the garage. With the door closed, they walked inside and they stopped as they entered the kitchen.

The one they called Mother was there with another demon, almost identical to her in many respects. The younger one stepped forward on her hooves and bowed lower than her mother.

"Lord Tobias," she said, "I am Tisiphone, third sister of your consorts. I have come to ask for Maezou's help."