Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

Maezou watched the mouth behind the face-shield smirk with a little bitterness. "From the first meeting between a slayer and a boy, I wanted him. I lost my heart on the spot."

She shook her head slowly as she thought back. The huntress watched as a tear found its way from one of the goat-like eyes to disappear behind the spiked mask that she wore and reappear as it fell from her lip.

"Five years teaching him, longing to kiss him, and having nothing more than the ability to kiss his hand in salute. Thousands more spent in guilt and even more longing. I want nothing more now than to die."

Maezou shook her head as she poured them some wine and handed her companion a goblet of it, "With respect, my friend, what you say makes me wonder still if maybe you are wrong. Maybe all the time spent in the cell where we found him has changed him. You would certainly know more than me, but he has the things that you say that he was missing. Or maybe they're just beginning now. He has wants, Brinack. At least the one that we pulled out of that cell behind that old tomb does."

She reached to take Brinack's claws in her own, "Listen, we brought him here and we fed him. He sat with his eyes wide. Everyone here just tried to make him a part of everything. I think that you're about to make the biggest mistake of your life if you ask to be killed. First off, I don't think that he'd agree with you that you deserve death, and to want that now would be the worst twist of fate.

He has wishes now. We saw that in him. He has wants and desires. Now I wonder if they're only beginning, but we all saw it."

The general looked up, and Maezou saw her long hair follow the movement as it slid over her armoured shoulders. "We all made him smile, and he even laughed once."

The goatish eyes opened wide, "Laughed? You say that he laughed? I have never seen him laugh."

Maezou smiled and nodded, "Yes. He was watching a pair of small ones fucking, a kobold and an imp. They are here with us, though I hope that they weren't crushed when you all arrived. The imp reached out and played with the long hair that he has growing over his hooves in the middle of it, and they looked at each other. Her happy little face made him laugh."

"Then the imp surely worked a wonder, if she could do that," Brinack said, "You may ask any of the ones here with me. They love him and would lay their lives down for him, but he has never laughed."

"More than that," the huntress grinned a little, "My sister and I cannot say how we know it, but we think that he has a tiny desire for our mate, Lord Tobias, in some way, but it may be that he only grows a friendship and nothing more. I can say that Kerry has desires in him now. If you all had not arrived when you did, I was well on the way to having him myself."

The eyes behind the mask grew wide, "You are telling tales to me now, Maezou, or you have great abilities as a female, surely. He has never rutted with anyone. I know this. I have always wanted to have the honor of being his first."

Her heart pained her a little at the thought of it. She sighed with a tiny shudder which the other one missed. She was having enough trouble coming to grips with what she'd heard.

"Then I am a little sad to have to tell you this, Brinack, but you have missed the party. I've kissed him, and I've suckled to get him hard again. I was about to mount him when we heard the noises of everyone. Before that, my sister loved him with her mouth and he rutted with her for the first time."

Brinack finished the sip of wine that she'd been caught in at the moment. It suddenly tasted as vinegar to her as she almost slammed the goblet down. "No!"

She lowered her head and Maezou saw her pain. The eyes behind the face-shield were squinted tightly shut. A moment later, the first of her tears began to trickle out of the mask and she sobbed. "Five years, she said, "five long years and thousands after." Her shoulders began to heave slightly as a large shape darkened the doorway behind Maezou.

"There you are, sister," Zele said, "We wondered where you both went. I've been looking for Brinack. I wanted to ask if she had a better way to carry my gladius than on my hip. It gets in the way, and I see how everyone carries theirs on their shoulders."

Brinack looked up, shaking her head violently to throw off her tears. She wanted to see the one. Her eyes took in the horns over that face, protruding outwards through the long hair to curl up. Zele was wearing the leather clothing which left little to the imagination as she stood there in her long boots, wearing her own light armor.

The furious general threw back the last of her wine and she slammed both of her fists down onto the table. The goblet clattered to the floor behind her. Her eyes glowed red as she glowered. After everything, all the long centuries, this was too much.

"You!"

It was all that she said as she vaulted clear over a very startled Maezou to fly at Zele.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers