Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------

"Kerry," she said a little experimentally with a smile as they stood together near the steaming pool, "I like it as a good name for me to use in the dark.

I am trying to get used to this new voice of yours and the way of acting," she smiled at him.

"I was used to your shyness over the years. I even liked it when you sounded unsure of yourself. I like how you speak now. I only wonder if I might miss the old way a little, that's all."

He sighed, "Brin, I am the same shy boy. I only remembered the lessons that you taught me about behaving like a destroyer -- or what most would want to hear from one. I can be one easily, thanks to you.

But ,... between us, you are the one who has had a real life. You are the arena slayer, and you know more of loving than I ever will. I know that. Between us, you will likely always be the one who leads in a quiet place, ..."

She looked at him with a small smile just beginning on her lips.

"-in the dark," he said, looking around them a little wishfully, "taking what you want."

He sighed again, admiring her face and her mane, "I think that I would let you do, um, anything, ... that you, ... wanted , ... to uh, ... do, ..."

Her smile grew a little wider and she chuckled very softly as he finished his thought.

"... to me."

He looked up at her eyes a little shyly, not quite knowing where to start or how to begin this, "I, uh, at least, I hope, ..."

He smiled a tiny bit in an uncertain way as his words stumbled further, "... that you will."

Brin thought that she must be falling for him all over again on the spot. She was sure that she'd never been so aroused quite so quickly in her long life.

Kerry saw that her eyes now looked so large to him, beautiful here in the dim light as her pupils dilated even more.

She stared, and he stared back, a little uncertain now about what he'd said.

"You uh, ... you will, won't you?"

She threw her arms around him and pulled him to her tightly. His arms went around her waist, but he was really being held by her, and hoping that she wouldn't crush him, but other than that, he didn't care what she did to him. Kerry was happy.

Brin kissed him then and teased his lips apart. Once she had his mouth open, she changed her attack, fitting her open mouth to his exactly so that their teeth could pass each other. He moaned softly as he reached up to feel his fingers in her long hair.

Brin sighed in her joy as she did the same, and her tongue in his mouth led the dance, though she tightened her grip in his hair just a little so that he knew that he was hers. They stopped and looked into each other's goatish eyes.

"So the destroyer can feel love now?" she asked, thrilling to see him nod a little. Her laugh there in her throat almost raised his hackles at how happy she sounded.

"I think it might have been at least a little benefit to me that we were apart. I saw that a part of you has gotten a little bigger from how I remember it to be."

Brin's eyes widened a little at what she felt pressed against her after that and she chuckled.

"A lot bigger than how I remember it," she said. "I think that you favor your mother's side in this. My good fortune that you're hung like an ass, but, ... I wish to know one thing, Kerry."

He stood with his arms around her neck, smiling with his eyes closed. Her question caused him to look at her and wait for the rest.

She whispered what was on her mind into his ear as she nuzzled her nose there, "Do you wish to be my boy, Kerry?"

His sigh thrilled her to hear. "More than anything," he whispered back, "I have always wanted you."

"Listen, Appolyon," she breathed, "It does not matter to me who leads between us when we are alone. What is important is that we learn of each other, not only always me teaching."

She almost snickered, though she was very quiet about it, not wanting to break the mood, "I have such trouble believing all of this. I am here with you where I never thought that I would be. I almost do not know what I want to do with you first."

She sighed and smiled to him in the dim light as she felt his hand on her breast. "The sweetest sort of predicament to be faced with, but this night had already been so very long, and I think that we should begin somewhere."

Brin thought that life was such a strange thing. She found that she now held kind thoughts for the one called Zele where not long ago she'd had murder in her heart. The strange female had come to her in a quiet moment to tell her something about Kerry.

She should have known it anyway. He was pure in that he had little to feel ashamed over. Brin wanted more than anything for what they shared to be whatever they both enjoyed.

She knew that they were a somewhat strange set, this strong and shapely mare and her young stallion, but she'd show him the roles for his consideration later. Tonight was for their pleasure.

She reached only a little to caress his flank and then his bottom, but after a moment, she gave in to her thoughts to slip her hand under his tail.

Kerry groaned in joy as he pressed against her and stood up on the tips of his hooves in response to her teasing probe between his cheeks.

It brought them face to face and they lost themselves in each other's sighs.