Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

No one had said a word of this undercurrent which flowed between them, but they all felt it.

Grrta stopped and they stood in front of her. There was still that shyness which all of them felt, but now it was overridden by something else. They looked at each other.

"I'm not the same as you," Grrta said, almost in a whisper as they looked at each other.

"Yes you are," Aram said as Isis nodded, "Just the same."

Grrta said nothing for a moment. They hadn't let go of her hands.

She saw that it came down to her then, so Grrta did the only thing that she could.

"Alright," she smiled softly.

They stood hugging each other for a long time after that.

As they stood together, their faces touching and trading small tentative kisses, Aram and Isis finally knew what it was that they'd been feeling. Their acceptance of Grrta hadn't been in question, though the suddenness had taken them by surprise. It was just, ...

They now knew.

Grrta didn't understand a lot of it, but she knew that this wasn't sexual for the moment at least. What she felt - what all of them felt was joy.

Their bodies tingled wherever they touched each other in this embrace.

"I feel so, ... "Grrta struggled to find any words which might fit.

"We feel that you do not know as much as we do," Isis sighed softly as Grrta kissed her lips even as she spoke.

We can help," Aram said, his eyes closed, "We'll show you everything you need. Oh, Grrta," he sighed, raising his hands to touch both of their heads.

Grrta understood something, but she didn't get most of it. All that she knew was that she didn't care about much of anything that had been her concern before this. She know only that with them, everything would be alright.

"How ... How am I, ... why am I the same?"

Isis drew her head away only long enough to wipe her tears from her eyes and sniffle once before she rejoined them and felt their tears against her cheeks.

"Did you know your parents?" Aram asked softly.

"Only my mother," Grrta moaned a little, "She said my father was a goblin."

"No," He hissed softly, feeling it as Grrta pressed her belly against them a little more, "Not from this feeling. He might have hid himself to deceive her, but there is demon in you and more."

Grrta opened her eyes just a little - even though she felt a sense of wonder over his soft words.

"You are the same as we are," he smiled and kissed her again, feeling Isis' lips as she pressed softly against them again.

"Not our blood, but it doesn't matter. Nothing matters now," Isis moaned softly.

"Welcome Sister," she whispered.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers
1...345678