Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never mind for now," Pob said, "Remember how you were standing in the maintenance section? I saw you like that and that's where I got my idea for this. So stand like that now and lean your head on my bunk."

"My back is gonna just love you for this," the large girl said as she stepped over, "And why did I need to have another shower?

"Oh shut up," Pob replied, "This is my dirty little thought. You know that I go along with every one of yours. And you know why you had a shower and why I had one too. You know us. I'm gonna lick your ass for you somewhere here."

Ouna nodded and leaned down looking back, "Is this ok?"

Pob shook her head as she walked over to turn on the dim little nightlight before turning the cabin lights off, "You're getting there. Keep just your arms and your head on my bunk and try to step back a little more. Come on, I saw your ass and wanted to play with myself right there just from one look all that way away from you.

Shove that sweet thing out a little more for me and spread your legs a little more."

Ouna groaned, "Why do your ideas usually leave me feeling crippled?"

Pob stepped over and laid her hand on the beast's ass, "Because of the things that I do to you and how I make you feel," she said very softly. "Don't do it if this bothers your back. I just wanted to try something."

Ouna's horned head slammed down on the covers, "Here we go. Pob plays her violin, Ouna gives in – again."

"Yeah," Pob sighed, smiling very softly as she stepped back to admire Ouna's body, "I've got the finest beast anywhere, and she loves me enough to do whatever I ask of her. You're the best, Baby."

"Fuck," Ouna moaned into the blankets, "I love you to death Pob, so I do these things for you when you ask. But please try to spread the butter just a little thinner, ok? I'm as ready as I'll ever be, trying to blindly trust an imp – even though she's MY imp.

My mother warned me about imps. She just never said a thing about the most dangerous kind. Can we get started here? My tits aren't exactly weightless, you know."

Pob leaned forward, looking very curious now, "I'm the most dangerous kind? I'm just a tech imp. What's so da-"

"You're a girl and you love me," Ouna said quietly, "I love you. I didn't mean anything bad. I'm just standing here with my ass in the wind feeling stupid, that's all."

"Don't feel stupid," Pob whispered as she stepped under Ouna. She reached up and began to caress the finest breasts that she'd ever seen in her life, "You give me just a little time, and I promise to make you feel very loved."

Before Ouna could respond, she gasped as she felt Pob's lips on her, leaving those little fluttering kisses that she'd never felt before until they'd begun making love together the first time. It was something that imp mothers do for their little ones to make them giggle, Pob had told her, but she did it for Ouna and the large demon girl melted from them every time.

"I love everything about you," Pob sighed softly from down below, "I love you more every day, Ouna. It's something that I can't help."

Ouna moaned softly, her hooves stamping very quietly as she began to fidget, "Ohh, I can't even rub my thighs together," she groaned into the blanket.

"You can do that, Ouna," Pob sighed after lifting her lips from Ouna's nipple, "I just don't want you to get very far along before I've got you ready." She went back to suckling very softly, not wanting things to get very far at this end yet either.

As demonic females, they were both kinds out of the relatively few types who could produce an amount of milk if they were aroused. The majority of the many other types didn't do that at all. Most types of imps didn't, though Pob's sort could and did. For the types which could, the amount was far more if they were nursing and that required only an infant and then it was exactly the same as human mothers when they fed their young.

What some breeds of demon females could produce during arousal was always far less than when they were nursing and it was a little thicker, and not as prone to leaking past their nipples. There was never a full feeling if she wasn't already nursing and a female usually offered it only if she felt like it. If the feeling wasn't there, then she felt no let-down.

What Pob gave was a very small amount, though it was thick. The way that it made her feel, Ouna would kill to get it – if that was what it took. What she produced herself was thinner than that and she gave much more to Pob's hungry lips. She was larger by a wide margin than her lover and so if they made love often, Pob got enough for it to constitute about a fifth of her diet, and she was happy to get it when she could.

She just didn't want it right now, so she was a little judicious in her loving of Ouna's breasts.

She moved to get out from under Ouna and she was behind her before the other demon could complain over it. She ran her hands over Ouna's flanks as she smiled up appreciatively, trying at the same time to dodge that long and silky tail as it flicked along with the rest of the fidgeting.

"My baby," Pob crooned to her, "My big sweet, beautiful baby. I love your ass, Ouna. I swear there's times that I almost can't keep my hands off you. Move your legs apart for me again? I want to get in closer to the thing I love so much."

Ouna groaned and her hooves stamped apart a moment later. Pob began to kiss and lick Ouna's thighs, knowing that it would tickle her. She just had to remain aware of those hooves, that was all. She made sure to keep her own tail directly behind her.

Pob decided that she couldn't wait and went to her toes to press her face in between those amazing cheeks. She'd gotten the quick glimpse on the way by and she'd seen the heavy dew on those lips under there. With Ouna standing this way with her ass jutting out, there was a lot less 'under' to it, which was one of the things that Pob had been thinking about.

Her comment would have earned her a joking reply most other times. Ouna knew that the smaller demon girl was far past being only fixated on that part of her body. Ouna was quietly very proud of it, too. If she was walking and knew that Pob was behind her – and if she was in the mood as well – she'd often put a little jazz into her strut and add to it by flicking her silky tail too, just for her girl.

She was always a little careful about it, though. There had been the one time that she'd heard Pob's cry from around the corner and she'd put maybe a little too much into her walk.

Pob got one look as she rounded the corner and slammed into the wall.

She thrust her hips out and moved them down to bring her labia even more into prominence, but Pob had gone right on by.

She lifted Ouna's tail and pressed her face in deeper to begin licking Ouna's anus. She was very gentle about it, just the way that she knew that her lover liked it. She had to stand carefully because of the way that Ouna squirmed and stamped, though she could feel the way that the legs stayed spread for her.

"Pobby, ..." Ouna sighed, "Oh, you sweet little bird, I love you for this."

"Uh-hmmm," Pob groaned back as she pressed her face in once more and her fingers slipped into her own opening.

She was so pleased that her little mental calculations earlier had worked out. For something like this, she'd have stood on a step stool if she had to, but it hadn't been needed.

After many minutes, Pob pulled back and she eased herself down from her slightly cramped toes to begin to focus on those large, juicy lips before her. She licked and sucked to her heart's content, even more pleased that she hadn't stopped to nibble on the way to Ouna's ass. What she saw before she began was a little amazing.

Droplets of Ouna's moisture. Compared to what Pob could produce, there were large droplets there everywhere on them. A regular cornucopia, she smiled to herself as she kept busily harvesting them with her lips and her tongue.

Once she had the current crop gone, Pob leaned her head back and moved in, looking for what she'd seen there waiting for her, already there as she'd been on her way up earlier. She pulled back, deciding to look for a moment.

Ouna was a big girl. One of a large breed. She was proportionate in her playthings back here – all except for one detail.

Ouna's large clitoris hung down like a small dick from the end of her long slit, glistening softly and waiting for only her. Pob shuddered with a very small and quick climax from only the thought.

This had been what it had all been for, Pob's filthy little thoughts. It was another way that Ouna was gifted. The way that she was made and where everything was on her, standing like this exposed it all to an imp's mouth. What hung there almost throbbing in her view was another gift which Ouna had been given. As it had been explained to Pob, a thing like this was unusual for Ouna's kind.

Pob had asked the very first time that she'd seen it, wondering if it changed anything for her, saying that she imagined that there might not be a lot of clitoral stimulation with a male, but Ouna just shook her head, "It might, with a really small one, I guess. I've never had any trouble. It usually doesn't stick out that far – unless I stand so that my ass is sticking out. I think it hangs down then if I really get going. Even so, I've come really well from any guy who fucked me like that."

So it had become just a detail about Ouna's body to Pob, who loved to tease it gently sometimes.

Other than that, it was forgotten – and then remembered that day as Pob had stood staring. After trying to think of how this might go, Pob hoped that for two girls who loved each other, it might be the finest thing.

After only a few licks which caused her large lover's flanks to quiver, Pob was gone, out of there and moving quickly to get under from the front.

She looked at her own hand as she closed her fingers and thumb tightly, looking carefully for any hint of her claws.

She was an imp. Just a little thing compared to her lover. What she was looking at and thinking of probably wouldn't amount to much of anything. She just hoped that she could make Ouna feel good, well, ... as good as she'd been able to until now. For all of their joking and everything, Pob had really come to love Ouna very much.

She tried to drag her arm between her own legs. It wasn't very efficient, but she did manage to get some of her own juices on it. Then she did the same thing along Ouna's large lips a few times and got a lot more, wondering why she'd bothered with her own.

Pob moved her arm out and bent it back at the elbow and then began to nudge her fist against Ouna gently, but with some persistence all the same.

Ouna groaned as she felt herself being opened, "What are you d-OHHHHhh."

Pob's small hand was in past her knuckles. She held it there for a moment before she twisted it slowly, back and forth for a few moments. Then she just sank it in slowly all the way, watching Ouna's long legs quiver and feeling as though she might have had a good idea with this. Ouna clenched on her arm and it wasn't too bad, Pob thought.

Right then, Pob saw what Ouna had been talking about. As she fucked Ouna, she felt and saw the way that her clitoris dragged on her arm as is slid in and out. That was why Ouna didn't feel any less clitoral stimulation. Pob was a little proud of herself for making the discovery.

And of course, as what she was, there was always the possibility of an impish thought or two passing through her mind. They were like busses to humans. There'd be another one through in a few minutes, no matter what.

Pob began to fuck Ouna a little more, wanting to laugh a little. She'd heard this called fisting. To a girl like Ouna, this couldn't be more than double-fingering.

She looked up, careful not to prod Ouna with her little horns from underneath, thinking a moment and then she smiled as she changed her voice to sound very small.

"Little Pobby loves her Momma. Little Pobby wants to make her Momma feel good, so Pobby fucks Momma."

Ouna was trying not to chuckle at the absurdity of this. Besides, it felt great to her. She sighed and thanked her 'Little Pobby' as she began to push back against the motion slightly.

Pob didn't want that. Ouna could break her arm without effort like this.

She ignored the awkwardness of the slightly bent position as she tilted her head back and opened her mouth to suck that wonderful thing for her girl. She didn't know what was normal for Ouna's kind, but if she thought of human measure, she was sucking on over four inches of fat clit here.

Ouna stamped her feet even more and she moaned in pleasure. She wanted to jump a little every time that Pob moved to take all of it in and then slide her wonderful little lips all the way to the end. It happened over and over and Ouna quivered and shook. Pob hadn't forgotten, though.

She fucked Ouna a little slower that was all, and admonished her to not move.

"Oohh, .. uuurrrhhh, ... Pobby, ... Pobby, I want you," she moaned, and Pob listened for the heavy breaths as the signpost that she wanted to hear.

"Pobby, I –I need you. ... Now or, ... or soon. I ca-an't hhelp it!"

Pob began to ease her hand back and she withdrew it after a moment.

"I know," Pob said with a little laugh as she got out from under Ouna to step away.

When Ouna looked back, Pob was standing in about the middle of the comforter with a grin as she toyed with herself, "What are you waiting for? Come over here and fuck me, you big thing."

Ouna stood up, intending to just step over, but ...

She did step over, but then she had Pob in a tight grasp as she kissed and nibbled under her jaw carefully. "What now?" she asked in almost a growl, "I thought you'd be lying down for me."

"We always try to do that," Pob smiled, giggling from the way that this tickled her, "You're too big to lie on me. I had this idea today, and I think it'll work. Just try to get to your knees if you can."

For somebody who was built the way that Ouna was, to get to her knees was a bit of an undertaking, but she did it, struggling a little. Before she could look up, Pob was against her, rubbing herself on Ouna and getting one leg up.

She looked up into Ouna's eyes, "I'm not sure about this one part. I want you to try to stand if you can once I get both legs around you.

I want to you to fuck me standing up."

Ouna's eyebrows rose at that, but then she smiled.

As soon as Pob had both legs up and said it was good after they'd groaned to each other from Pob getting them together, Ouna stood up slowly.

The actual stroking took a little while to figure out, but then they had it and Ouna was bouncing her happy little imp against her belly and they were groaning together.

Pob came over and over from the way that her own clitoris was being ground and pounded against Ouna and after a little while, it began to feel just a little uncomfortable. But Ouna saw it and bounced her harder in a different way somehow. The room flew all around her from Pob's point of view, but she came again from it.

When Ouna came, holding Pob and still stroking slowly, Pob went for the dramatic pose relaxed to hang like a rag doll from her lover, her head hanging back and everything. She was careful to hang on with one leg so that she could keep her weight from hurting Ouna, since she was worried about that. Ouna loved it and how it made her feel.

After the moment, Pob disengaged herself from Ouna's subsiding clitoris and asked Ouna to stand as she stepped down and back a step.

Then she moved forward and pressed her face against Ouna's mound, so happy to have found a way past what had always been an obstacle for them.

"That was fucking amazing," Ouna chuckled quietly as she stroked Pob's head, "Thanks for turning me into your stallion, Baby. I really felt like that at the end when you hung there. That was a nice touch."

"Ok, I've been fucked in other ways by you before, but now I can say that I've been fucked by my girl stallion," Pob grinned back with a chuckle, "I don't think that we can do it that way every night, but that was really great for me."

"I didn't even think that we could do something like that," Ouna said thoughtfully, but Pob shook her head. "Wait til next time. I've got LOTS more ideas, now that I know the ways that I have to place you. Did you like it when I fisted you? Was it enough?"

Ouna chuckled, "Better, once I figured out what you were doing. We need more mirrors in here. I'd love to get a look at it as you do that. Was I big enough?"

Pob nodded as she looked up, "You used to make me want to laugh a little when you said you wished that you had enough for me so that we could just fuck, a girl like you sounding like you had penis envy. You do have enough. I can take something pretty big with a little time to get used to it, but Ouna, what you've just made me happy with is more than a lot of imp guys have.

And now we know that it'll work for us! Trust me, I'll figure out some other ways for my stallion."

Ouna nodded and then she seized Pob, turning her upside down as she sank to her knees again. Pob was about to ask what she was doing, but then she felt Ouna's lips on her labia, already working the magic that she loved. She just wasn't used to hanging upside down like that.

But she got past the unusualness and found that she liked it, and hanging her arms limply on the comforter.

It ended the usual way; with Pob screaming her head off for Ouna and being laid down carefully and feeling like a happy puddle while Ouna lay on her side and held her. But then Ouna was nuzzling, working her way down a little. Pob knew what she wanted and just that thought caused her to feel the let-down, so she rolled onto her back with her upper body and just enjoyed the feeling of quiet pride from watching as Ouna's goat-eyes turned as black as her own from her milk.

"My baby," she groaned, easing her head back down when Ouna went for her other nipple, "Oh, I love my big, dark, beautiful mare."

-------------------------

Idaho, 1PM

Reed Benedict ground along the dirt track in his truck. Since leaving the 23 miles of paved road to the little town behind, he could now look forward to 17 more in four wheel drive through the dirt to his retreat.

He made a face at that thought. He was hiding from the world with his twenty-seven year-old tail between his legs and he knew it.

The place was his uncle's and he'd been given the use of it for the summer and a little way into the fall, when he knew that his uncle would be there with his buddies to get drunk and play cards while pretending to do some hunting. Reed would have to rejoin the human race before then.

He'd always been on the big side and worse, Reed had always had a bit of a clumsy air to him. It wasn't the way that he actually was, but to see him for only a moment caused some people to begin to fear to be in front of him when he fell down.

Which he never did.

In actual fact, Reed was very intelligent and his hands were as deft and supple in their dexterity as a heart surgeon's whenever he worked on any electronics.

He had all the tickets. He had no idea when he might be able to scratch up enough money to pay off his student loans, but he was certified out the ass to work on anything electrical or electronic in nature. It was always what he'd wanted to do, but he couldn't find work. He just wasn't what fit in the minds of any potential employers.

Mindful from midway through adolescence of the way that his body had of wanting to turn to fat, he'd worked out since then. It gave him an impressive physique, but that seemed to scare off job interviewers even more. Over a few years, Reed finally came to the root of the problem.

You can be big, but you have to exude grace. You can be built, but you have to be handsome – at least somewhat. You might be what people can tell themselves they need in an engineer then.