Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 09

Story Info
"Sebastian" & "Do what he told you to do".
19.3k words
4.86
8.6k
2
6

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

***This part just fell here as I was dividing things up. I wanted to add the next part, but that would have made it way long, so I cut it here - as incongruous as it might read like this.

The bit toward the second half, ... I dunno, I was in a bit of a mood that night and it just flowed like that. 0_o

***

Florida

It was late, maybe 2AM and the little lights of the game consoles and the idling PC gave little illumination, though if you'd been in darkness for a time already, you'd find that you could see fairly well. Those little lights also cast the apartment in a soft and slightly strange hue, since they were LEDS of different colors; amber in three different shades and intensities, a couple of reds and blues and the brightest one, a piercing blue from the PC. It didn't exactly look like Christmas, but it was very pleasant.

Imogen was lying on her side in bed, watching with a soft smile as Dusty fucked Bonny. The pair were also on their sides and Bonny faced Imogen from only about a foot or so away. With the expression that Bonny wore then, she looked more like a little girl having a vivid dream than a woman copulating.

She'd been with them a month now and for all of her hopefulness, Bonny had never worked up the nerve to actually do this. It really hadn't mattered but for the detail because Bonny's personality, once her anguish on the afternoon they'd met was behind her, was amazing once you got to really know her.

In no time, she'd become the closest female friend that Imogen had ever had - not that she'd ever had very many in her life. The truth of it was that she'd become a closer and more dear friend to Imogen than she'd have ever guessed that anyone could be.

Not long after she'd known it, it had also come to Imogen AND Dusty that they loved her. They'd had no choice. Imogen's steadfast notion that she had no interest in girls remained sacrosanct in her. As far as she was concerned, there was no girl alive - anywhere on the planet - who could have ever made her even have the thought of making love with her.

No girl alive but Bonny.

And again, no matter how she puzzled over it, Imogen knew that she'd had no choice in it either. The only thing that she wondered about now was whether it would have happened at all between them if there was no Ushandi in their lives and it was something which Imogen had absolutely no answer for because it seemed to change in her back and forth every time that she had the thought.

At the moment, Imogen was trying to decide if the way that Bonny looked then was like the sleeping girl having a gentle nightmare or a heavenly dream. It was really tough to tell. After a little more time Imogen decided that the sleeping little girl was having a fast-paced and wonderful adventure-filled dream and it seemed to fit the best.

Just for fun, Imogen licked her right index finger and rubbed it wetly along Bonny's upper lip.

Bonny instantly opened her mouth wider and took it in, suckling and mewling even more. Imogen decided to try something a little bolder so despite the slight awkwardness of the position, she left her right finger there and reached down between her legs for half a minute to coat the first two fingers of her left hand as best she could.

She brought it toward Bonny's face. "I've got more fingers for you, Baby. But they've been in another place. Want them?"

Bonny's eyes remained closed, but she nodded so Imogen touched those lips with her other fingers and the result was Bonny's face showing more joy as she sucked so gently to make it last.

Imogen couldn't stay away anymore and she moved closer, kissing Bonny's face in a few places and saying the soft words that she felt.

"Imogen, ..."Bonny whispered in her smoky way, "... Can ... oh, please, ... Can I suck your tit?"

Imogen smiled and moved up to hold Bonny'd head to her breast. She looked over at Dusty and he slowed a little for them. It was just what Bonny wanted - without knowing that she wanted it then, and her little noises softened.

They stayed like that long enough to enjoy the closeness. Dusty came eventually, Bonny had already come several times over the evening and Imogen brought herself off easily from the way that Bonny loved her tits for her.

Dusty began to doze in a few minutes, and both of his girls saw that he had a right. He'd been working pretty hard for them, after all.

It hadn't been planned by the others, but that morning, Bonny had finally decided that she wanted to be fucked. She'd watched many times, always looking for any way that she might help or heighten things for them. But she'd never gotten up the nerve for herself.

"Well he's just so long," she'd said to Imogen as they made dinner early that evening, "I don't even know how you can take him."

"No rocket science at all," Imogen had smiled, "He's too long for me too in some positions, like when he's on his back, Bonny. Then I'm just careful. He holds still for me and I find the right place for us. When I'm on the bed and we do it front to front, it's the same thing. He knows it; he doesn't want to hurt me - or you. Haven't you noticed that he always asks me if it's ok?"

"Well yeah," Bonny nodded, "But I just thought that he was being Polite Dusty then."

"If you want to get past this," Imogen said, "then let him have you from the back. He's not too long then, believe me. He's perfect, for me, anyway."

"Yeah," Bonny nodded, "I've seen. But I don't have a nice ass to let him bang against like this one." She smiled as she ran her hand over Imogen's bottom. "Have you looked in the mirror lately? You go on the way you are and soon, you'll have a tiny ass like me - and don't you dare lose this thing. It's my favorite girl-ass in the whole world."

"Well if you like it so much," Imogen chuckled, "then maybe you shouldn't always feel it every chance you get. If I'm losing my fat ass at all, it's probably from you rubbing it off."

"I think you're full of it," Bonny laughed, "But just in case there's something to it, I'll just have to do it softer. If I'm rubbing it off, then I'll just savor it from now on - like this."

Imogen sighed, wondering how the hell Bonny could do this and not tickle her. She really was good at it.

"Anyway," she said, I'm sure your little ass will do just fine as a bumper for Dusty. It's the same thing, let him push in slow all the way and see if there's a limit then. If there is, you just tell him, that's all.

Ok, back up a little and hand me that apron. I'm gonna start on the sauté now."

--------

When it happened, Bonny just surprised the others and asked.

Imogen put down a blanket on the floor and just laid out on her back. She'd never joked or teased Bonny over her caution because she wasn't like that at all. She'd just figured that it was something that Bonny would come to - or not.

"Kneel here and lie on me, but put your little ass in the air like you would for anybody else."

It surprised the dark-haired girl, but she'd smiled after a second and moved to get to her knees.

Bonny never knew when she'd first had the thought of making it with another girl. She just supposed that she'd always been like that. She liked sex with a man better - theoretically. In her life to this point, she hadn't found a boy who was right for her in bed. They'd talked about it and Imogen had agreed. She'd had fewer partners than Bonny, but it had been the same.

"I guess there must be men out there who are really good lovers," Imogen said, "but other than Abi one time, and now Dusty, all of the ones that I've had were just selfish creeps. The guys my age were a good idea at the time, but afterwards, I always wondered why I'd bothered."

Bonny nodded her agreement, "I've had better times with other girls."

After Dusty moved forward and once the fumbling for fit had passed, Bonny had let out a long groan as he'd pushed inside of her and Bonny was a little amazed when she felt him all the way in and he fit.

When she'd opened her eyes and looked, she saw Imogen smiling at her with darkening eyes, "Welcome to the Ushandi club."

She reminded Dusty to still try to be a little careful, just in case, and he'd chuckled, "Imogen, you're like the best mother, I think. Always just a little careful.

Try to look at it from my side. Bonny's been here a while already and we decided just about at the start to let her try. And what happened? We fell in love with her, and I mean WE. I'm the same as you are over her. Ever since we all agreed, I've been dying to do this.

I'm so happy about you and me. I wouldn't want anybody else. But I love Bonny too, so I want this to be really good for her. Give me a little credit, ok?"

Imogen chuckled, "I give you lots of credit. I even knew what you were gonna say just now. I just didn't think you'd take this long."

Bonny wanted to imitate the snore of a man, but she didn't. She just moved her ass around a little and Dusty got the hint.

------

It also hadn't been the intent, but the evening turned into one especially for Bonny. She became the focus of it all.

When she'd lain her head down on Dusty's deep chest, completely spent - or thinking that she was, Imogen and Dusty just felt their hearts move inside themselves.

He stroked her thigh and told her how he felt about her while Imogen moved to kiss her softly and pet her back all the way down to her ass over and over, telling her the same things when she could.

"I know," Bonny had sighed, "I know. I've never been in a place where I've felt the way that you guys make me feel."

"I wish that I had a camera," Imogen said, "I'd have shot miles of video of you just from the front, but so as much of the rest of you as I could get was in the picture too. Now I finally know what Dusty's always telling me. Your face, the way that you move... I've never believed that anything could look so good as a woman doing this."

"Hey, what about me?" Dusty asked and Imogen laughed while Bonny just smiled. "Come on Dusty," Imogen chuckled, "you always look good."

"I know," he grinned, "I was just kidding. The demon would kill us if we made a video."

"Did my eyes go like yours, Imogen? That's what I always like to see, when your eyes go black as anything."

They both nodded, "They still are," Imogen smiled, "I never doubted you Dusty, but I've finally seen Ushandi Girl Eyes for myself."

"I'd get up and look in that mirror up there," Bonny said, "But there's no way that I'm moving right now for anything. I know you told me what to expect, but I'm feeling a little weak at the moment - and also very happily fucked, I must say."

"I only felt it a little bit," Imogen said, "I didn't think of it at all until Dusty told me to look in the mirror. Then I had the strangest feeling for a little while. I felt a little like I'd been impregnated. And I knew it right away, not like in weeks. I just sort of had the feeling that something had happened then and I was never gonna be quite the same again."

"Well I know that you didn't get pregnant," Dusty said, "But if it was nice, you're welcome."

"That's just the way that I feel right now!" Bonny said, "I'm a little tingly down there." She sighed, "I like it. I always thought that being in love was a crock of shit to sell cards or wedding rings and stuff. But I've felt that way for a long time now. I just never thought that I'd ever fall in love with two people at the same time. But then I've always been a little weird."

--------

With Dusty starting to fall asleep, Bonny slowly moved away from him to cuddle with Imogen for a while. They traded kisses and caresses until Bonny moved herself aside a little and reached down to slip two fingers into Imogen. "This is ok for you, right?"

"I'm getting over it," Imogen smiled, "I was surprised at myself for a while and really confused, but I've got a handle on it now. This might not make any sense to you, Bonny, but the way that I see it; it's you more than anything.

I really think that if you were a boy, we'd be here just like this anyway, with me loving you having your fingers in me. I don't think that I'd have had a chance then either. Except that it probably wouldn't have happened then because when we met you, I already had a boyfriend."

She closed her eyes and sighed as Bonny began after wetting her thumb for Imogen's clit.

Bonny smiled, "I'd have made a pretty lousy boy. All I've got is my body as it is, and I spent years pushing my little hips and my teeny tits out from the inside as it was. I'd just be some thin guy with a tiny little dick and little balls if I'd been born as a guy."

"Shut up, Baby," Imogen cooed, "You're talking nonsense. If you had been a boy and I hadn't met Dusty, I think I'd still be in love with you."

Bonny kissed Imogen and listened to the sounds of Imogen's breathing through her nose.

She was careful after that, not wanting to change the mood between them, but after a time, she moved slowly and began to kiss her way down Imogen's body. She made sure to do it wetly because she knew that Imogen liked that sometimes and it was warm in the apartment. As she worked on Imogen's tits with her mouth and fingers, she took a little time for herself and found the blonde's hip bone.

As she began to rub against the point of Imogen's right hip, she began to whisper a little, telling Imogen how she loved her. Bonny didn't try to get to a finish for herself. She'd come far more than Imogen had that night and she thought that it would have been selfish if she did, though she also knew that Imogen would have encouraged her.

So she only humped against it gently because it felt so nice and also because it was leaving some of her and Dusty behind and she liked the thought as she gently squeezed the thigh between her own with as much love as she could put into it.

She moved on after a time, kissing her way over the stomach which Imogen still wanted to be less soft. Bonny knew that even in just the time that she'd been here that there was progress there, but she felt that Imogen would probably think that she had a belly even if she didn't at all. Bonny liked it, though she was careful not to give in to her little urges to try to hold a little between her lips. More than anything, Bonny was really hopeful tonight.

Since they'd begun, they'd spent hours kissing, though not terribly long at any one time. They'd both lain on either side of Dusty's chest, kissing him and each other at the same time. Bonny had loved it to see Imogen's smiles whenever the two of them licked and sucked Dusty together.

But Imogen had only ever allowed Bonny so much if Dusty wasn't there as at least a part of it.

What the dark-haired one was after now was a taste of something that she'd have been prepared to do from the first night that she'd been here, and in the dim light cast down from where it was reflected from the ceiling, Bonny was looking at it now.

Imogen's wet and puffy perfection.

She wondered for a moment if she wasn't becoming just a little fixated on it. She'd tried over her time here, throwing hints like crazy, though always careful not to be blatant in any way. Only the previous night when they'd come back from a little skinny-dipping at the beach after dark, Bonny had pushed things just a little gently.

--------

The furthest that she'd dared was a few hugs against Imogen in the waves and always when the water was up around their chests. She'd only caressed those cheeks a little, touched those breasts in passing and little more. She'd almost driven herself nuts, but she'd kept it at just a little kissing as their breasts touched in the waves.

She'd wanted to kiss Dusty when he'd announced that had to pee after they'd walked out of the low surf with their arms around each other and one hand on each other's bottom, their hips together and their thighs sliding deliciously.

No one could see them squatting together in the dunes as they'd played their game and peed for him afterwards, though Dusty could see just fine.

By now, Imogen was quite used to kissing Bonny anyway, and kissing her at those times was just their way. But Bonny had taken it a little further.

She'd reached and slipped her fingers into Imogen's stream and then brought them up against those lips, rubbing slowly just a little.

Imogen had reacted and even as hopeful as Bonny had been, it had still surprised her when she felt Imogen move and then felt those fingers doing the same thing to her. It had been a little messy of course, but they were at the beach and it was a fifty foot walk back to the waves to wash off.

When they'd stood up, their kiss had felt a little different then, Bonny was almost sure of it, but the moment passed and they'd run back into the water again to wash what had been deflected lower from the gestures.

They'd walked home after putting on hoodies and track pants, holding hands resting on Dusty's shoulders for as long as Imogen's comfort level had allowed it. Bonny was happy that Dusty had agreed to her request to 'need' to pee just then.

They'd talked for a long time that morning as Imogen flew to get in some practice at collision avoidance. The way that the sudden hard changes in direction caused their heads to grow suddenly heavy wasn't pleasant for a passenger, so they'd stayed on the ground.

As they watched Imogen's takeoff and departure to head off toward the practice area, Bonny had just said it. "I love you both so much Dusty, but I'm dying to make love to that girl by myself for all of our sakes - mostly mine."

"I know how you feel," he'd said, "I used to feel that way all the time until you came to us. But I do understand."

Bonny had sighed, "What I'd want if I could have my heart's desire is to be one of Dusty's two women, just the three of us someplace I think, doing all sorts of wonderful things together. I'm always happy when we're in bed, but she won't ever let me do the other thing that I want to do deep down inside me."

"In the first place," Dusty said then as he watched another student bobble off into the traffic pattern, "You already are, though I don't think of it that way. I see us as three and I think that if it comes to be as I would like in my own dream, then all of us belong to each other. Something like that doesn't happen at all where I come from. We are too fast to use our claws."

"Thanks for what you just said," Bonny smiled at the time, "I think you've just given me the last push. I love the idea of the three of us, and as far as I'm concerned you have two women."

"I think I have the way forward for one of them," he smiled.

Bonny knew right away, only from looking at his smiling face. "Think you could do that? I mean, need to pee sometime, if it looks right?"

"Between the dunes at the beach tonight," he said, "I'll need to pee then for sure."

-------

She left a wet kiss on Imogen's mound on her way by, not far from where she really wanted to. It was a bit of a final test and she thrilled to see Imogen's hips react a little. She wanted to chuckle, but she held it in. Just about home free, she thought.

As she settled herself down between those golden thighs, Bonny looked over and saw that he was watching them silently. She winked at him.

What a guy.

Pressing her kisses home a little, Bonny felt Imogen's hips move and it felt to her like hitting one out of the park. She reached for Imogen's hips as her thighs came up and she began, putting her heart into making love to Imogen.

The soft scent filled her nostrils and the taste, ... oh the taste was amazing. She lapped and licked and it was a good while before she settled slowly down to nibbling those inner lips when they'd come to her.

She eased Imogen back from the fast come that she knew that she could have given her and just settled in for the long haul, caressing those thighs and breasts just so. She didn't want to rush this joy.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers