Love at First Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linda1234
linda1234
536 Followers

Linda lightly cooed as Theresa's hardened nipples slid across her thighs. Linda pulled her right leg up and allowing Theresa to slide between her legs. Linda had already pulled her left leg up and widened herself a bit, her eyes guiding Theresa. Theresa's eyes, never leaving those of her lover, beckoned for Linda to use her hands on her own breasts. This allowed Theresa the use of her own hands to begin her explorations further down. Theresa watched and listened with appreciation as Linda's hands grasped her breasts and began kneading her totally erect nipples between the thumb and forefingers of each hand.

Theresa's kisses started on the inside of Linda's thighs, slowing and effortlessly, moving up, causing her hips to gently rise and lower. They both instinctively knew how to seductively tease one another, without allowing any wasted move or motion, by treating the other exactly how they liked to be treated! Theresa then moved to Linda's other leg and kissed her way up from Linda's knee on the inside of her thigh.

Theresa's hands went to Linda's hips and alternated between cupping her soft, firm butt and her hips. Then Theresa pulled one of her hands down between Linda's legs. Linda's eyes said, "yes" and the slight nod of her head told Theresa all she needed to know. Using two fingers, Theresa slowly reached up to lightly rub Linda's slippery vaginal lips, sliding so smooth because of her arousal's wetness. She traced Linda's lips and began a steady up and down motion, as the lips pouted and slightly opened. Looking into Linda's eyes (Linda had never stopped looking at Theresa), Theresa silently mouthed "I love you".

Theresa wet a couple of fingers, watching as Linda's eyes danced with anticipation. But Theresa didn't want to use her fingers, only her tongue. Pushing her tongue slowly inside, Theresa savored Linda's taste and soaked her tongue in her thick warm juices. Theresa's goal was to explore every inch and crevice, groaning as her tongue seemed to act as a sponge that thickened with Linda's wetness.

Theresa's eyes always watching Linda's, and she was working Linda's breasts a bit harder and pinching her nipples with more desire. The clock on the wall slowly ticked away, as the minutes were getting closer to a full hour. Perspiration built on Linda's torso and between her thighs as Theresa repeatedly brought her pleasure. Theresa's tongue was in full exploration mode as she used its tip to softly lick on the inside and outside on Linda's now full and swollen lips.

The only time Theresa's tongue left Linda's saturated opening was when she used long, slow strokes on her outer lips, pushing them open further and watching her clit creep into view. Once again, Theresa watched Linda's eyes which were saying "not yet" on behalf of her firm erect clit. Theresa knew what that was the signal for.

As if Theresa' legs were the hands of a clock, she slowly started inching her way over and around Linda's body, her tongue never leaving Linda's sweet pussy. They both knew this would be the only time their eyes couldn't watch the others. This was their time to get their pussies as wet and slick as possible.

Without words, without even seeing Linda's eyes, Theresa knew what they both craved. Having turned completely around and lifting her leg over Linda' head, Theresa began lapping Linda's sweet opening with purpose. At the same time, Theresa felt Linda' hands slightly parting her legs. As soon as one or both of them would start to grind their hips, they both instinctively knew to slow down and not allow the other to climax too soon.

Linda's tongue soon began working its magic on Theresa. Theresa, in kind, turned her full attention to Linda's fully exposed flower, her petals fully open and glistening. Linda' taste was exquisite and sweet, and her secretions were thick and creamy. Theresa could feel her pussy getting expertly tongued. Part of each girl wanted this to go on forever, but they both knew what each truly wanted.

After several more minutes of cresting and falling, their moans growing and their breathing becoming labored, Theresa felt Linda starting to turn her over. As if physically connected, Linda expertly moved Theresa onto her back. Then Theresa steadied Linda on top, their tongues never leaving each other's mound. Then Linda slightly raised her head and looked back under her arm. Their eyes locked. "Are you ready?" Linda asked silently?

Theresa' reply was to look at Linda and to reply, silently, "Oh, my God, yes!"

Without words, without explanation, in total concert with one another, Linda rose and moved until she was over Theresa. Their eyes never left the other's, as Linda carefully pulled up, in one graceful motion, between Theresa' legs. Their volcanic pussies were now touching! The awesome power of pure sex multiplied as their pussies moving effortlessly together, slickened and slippery.

Theresa reached up and wrapped her arms around Linda's neck as they started gliding their pussies together. Both their mouths opened and they began the most sensuous, passionate kiss either had ever encountered. A kiss both erotic and soulful. A kiss so incredible that only girls in love with one another could possibly give, receive, or even truly understand it.

The girls kissed as if for the first time, intensified by the realization that the centers of their womanhood were merging for the first time. The sounds of their slippery pussies sliding together was overwhelming. As if on cue, they both slowed a bit, intently looking into each other' eyes. They both knew, now more than at any other time in their lives, they were totally in love.

After that very slow partial intermission, they started rubbing and pounding their pussies together, desperately wanting to feel their stiffened clits touch. They continued watching each other as Linda's clit asked Theresa's to dance, and as Theresa's accepted. Both pushed their breasts together. Theresa correctly imagined that Linda's identical nipples ached as much as her own, as she extended upwards to feel Linda's gorgeous breasts. Their hips were on autopilot and they took turns sucking on each other's nipples, stopping only to thrust their tongues into each other's mouths. Two lovely bodies, both covered in perspiration, only added to the sounds of wet mouths and wet pussies slithering against one another. Neither wanted this heaven of love and lovemaking to end.

They were so in tune with each other that both knew that when their clits changed from doing a dance where they occasionally touched (dancing while holding hands, metaphorically speaking), to a dance where they passionately embraced one another, they would both be unable to stop coming. And they were both right. As right as only soulmates could be, as consistent as only one mind could be. Their eyes anticipated and then told the story of the explosion that shook their universe, their own personal big bang.

Several hours after they had started, wrapped in each other's arms, completely satiated, their eyes looking deeply into the other's identical eyes, Linda quietly whispered the truth. The truth that they both felt ever since they met, but that neither had the courage to actually say up until that point. "I love you."

Then Theresa kissed Linda for the hundredth -- or was it the millionth? -- time, and simply replied, "I love you too."

Linda reflected that she initially had been attracted to Theresa because they looked identical. More and more, however, she was discovering that they seemed to be identical in perhaps every other way as well. What would it be like, Linda wondered, to go through life with an identical companion, soulmate, lover? Someone with identical tastes, priorities, desires, views, ambitions - everything. Not merely an identical looking girl she could share clothes with. Nor just a girl with a sex drive as high as her own and with identical sexual tastes. But someone with the same views as to career/personal life balance, values, character traits, quirks, philosophical viewpoints -- the same everything!

Linda then reflected on the saying that "opposites attract." And wondered why on earth she would be better off with her opposite? For example, Linda thought that she was, herself, kind, generous, empathetic, thoughtful and gentle. Should she really look for someone who was the opposite in terms of each category? Someone who was selfish, mean, inconsiderate, etc.? Wasn't being with Theresa, her clone in perhaps every mental and spiritual way, a much better prescription for happiness?

At the same time Theresa stared at herself -- well, technically it was at Linda - and thought about -- almost everything. Then she started a kiss that lasted almost forever. During this kiss Theresa reflected at how her cautious approach to life in general and to relationships in particular had suited her well -- professionally and in terms of constructing a suit of armor that prevented her from being emotionally fragile and vulnerable. Always the brilliant analyst, she had carefully considered each situation, broke it down into its parts, logically assessed the costs and benefits of each part, and then re-assembled the results of each of her analyses into a whole. But Theresa also reflected that she often envied her friends who were more spontaneous, her friends who seized the moment and took chances.

As the kiss went on and on Theresa had a crazy thought. The idea of doing the opposite of every pattern of behavior she had ever undertaken up to that point in her life. Theresa was certain that she loved Linda and that Linda was her soulmate. And she was equally certain Linda felt the same way about her. What would happen if she asked Linda to become her steady girlfriend and to move in with her?

If Linda truly were her soulmate -- as Theresa believed with all her heart -- Linda wouldn't be freaked out, think Theresa was crazy, and run away. Rather, Linda probably would respond with something sensible and logical, such as that she loved Theresa but they should wait, to be sure, before making such an important decision. Just as Theresa would normally respond in such a situation.

But what if Linda said "yes"? OMG -- what if Linda said, "I love you with all my heart. You and I are soulmates who should live together."

Still kissing the love of her life, Theresa opened her eyes and saw Linda's lovely and identical face. Theresa marveled yet again at how not only was it her own face, not only were Linda's beautiful eyes her eyes, but that when she looked into Linda's eyes she saw both her own soul, and also a path towards a lifetime of fulfillment together. Theresa reflected she was certain that, whether she asked Linda to move in today, or waited a few months, from now on she would only know romantic happiness.

linda1234
linda1234
536 Followers
12