Love at First Sight

Story Info
Wade & Kara must have each other the first day.
4.4k words
4.47
19.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara and her friend Nina went over to her boyfriend Brad's work to take him some lunch. He framed houses on a crew with about six other hot and sweaty guys. When they pulled up they saw Brad coming from around the house with a work buddy of his. Kara had to take her sunglasses off so she could get a better look. All Kara could think was "OH MY GOD!" She was totally blessed when she laid her eyes on him.

He was beautiful! He was tall, dark brown hair, and his muscles glistened with sweat as the sun beat down on him. He wasn't a beefcake, but he had a body to die for. She couldn't see his eyes because he had sunglasses on. He had no shirt on, a tool belt around his slender, manly waist, and his tattered jeans where so tight that any person looking could tell how fast his pulse was going. God surely blessed him with the whole package.

As the girls got out of Kara's Mustang, Nina grabbed the lunch she prepared for her man. Kara hadn't planned to get out of the car, but now she found herself opening the door and stepping out to follow Nina. It's as if her body had a mind all of it's own. Kara wanted to meet him. She had to meet him!

As the approached the guys, the awesome guy took his glasses off and watched them as they approached. Kara felt him watching her, so she had to put on a small show. She just couldn't help herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Wade saw Brad's girlfriend get out of blue Mustang. He elbowed Brad and nodded his head toward the driveway. Brad looked up from the paper he was looking at and saw his girlfriend Nina getting an igloo cooler out of the back of Kara's car.

"Look like it's chow time," popped Wade, with a sheepish grin.

"Yep, my baby brought me lunch, and if I am lucky, maybe some desert," Brad replied.

Just then he noticed a beautiful brunette in denim cutoffs and a white sporty tank top coming up beside Nina. Wade had to take off his sunglasses so that he wouldn't miss anything. Her skin was a light bronze from the serious tanning she must do. Her bra-less breast bounce with each step she took. The blondish highlights in her wind tousled hair reflected the sun. Her full lips were just begging to be deeply kissed. Her skin was flawless all the way down to her bare, painted toes. She was the cause of an instant erection.

Wade again elbowed Brad, "Dude, who is that with Nina?"

"That's Nina's best-friend Kara," he answered as he looked over toward Wade.

A slow, sly grin came to Brad's lips as he realized that Wade's curiosity was peeked. "Isn't she hot," Brad encouraged. Wade looked up with his own sheepish grin and said, "Oh, hell yeah."

Nina handed Kara the cooler and ran and jumped up and straddled Brad and gave him a deep kiss. As she pulled away from Brad's lips she said in a child-like voice "Hiya baby, you hungry?"

"Starved," Brad replied, "I can use some food too." They laughed and kissed again.

During this, Wade was checking Kara out from head to toe.

Kara looked into Wade's eyes and realized that he had the most beautiful deep brown eyes that would melt the North Pole. She felt herself get a little wet in her denim shorts.

By this time, Brad put Nina down and stood there watching the storm that was brewing up between Kara and Wade.

Nina finally broke the silence, "Wade this is my friend Kara, Kara this is Wade, Brad's boss and friend."

Wade smiled as he came out of his dream state and extended his hand out and replied, "Hi, nice to meet you."

Kara took his hand and smiled up into a sea of dark chocolate, "Hello, nice to meet you too."

It was as if there was pure electric going from him and penetrating Kara deep into her soul. So deep that she felt it between her legs. "What in the hell is happening to me?" she thought.

"Well baby," Nina started, "Kara and myself have an appointment to have our hair done."

Wade dropped Kara's hand and both of their smiles were washed away. Neither one of them wanted to end what was going on between them.

Wade piped up quickly, "Hey Nina, tonight I am having a party. Why don't you bring Kara?"

"I already asked her if she wanted to go, and she said she would feel out of place," Nina answered.

Wade looked over to Kara as he smiled that charming smile, "Come on, there's nothing to feel out of place about. I want you to come."

"Okay, I'll come," she answered with an underlining meaning.

"Great, I'll expect you their. Don't let me down now, OK," he said happily.

Then all of a sudden, Nina grabbed Kara by the waist of her shorts and pulled her away toward the car. As she walked away, she could still feel him watching her. As bad as she wanted to, she didn't look back until she got in the car. She looked up and he still stood their watching her. Even at this distance, she could still feel his eyes penetrating her soul. It was as if he could read her deepest, darkest desires.

As Kara began to back out of the driveway, Nina sat there and stared at her. As Kara was looking out of her rearview mirror, she noticed Nina and asked her "What?"

She smiled knowingly, "Don't say "WHAT?" to me, I saw what went on back there. I know there was something going on between the two of you. You two all but fucked right there in the driveway."

Kara couldn't help but to smile as she looked into her friend's eyes. She couldn't contain herself any longer. "Oh my God, why have you never told me about him? He is like the hottest guy I ever set my eyes on. It felt like his eyes could read what I was thinking, feeling, and I just don't know what came over me. I never acted like that around a guy before. I mean, I've had sex before, I've enjoyed that sex, but what went on back there was better then any sex I have ever had in all of my 22 years. I would give all the sex up that I ever had just to experience another five minutes of what ever that was," she said as she finally stopped and took a breath. "It's going to be very interesting to see what goes on tonight," Nina admitted. "I have a feeling that you will have an opportunity to experience the real THING tonight, girlie."

Kara didn't say anything, she heard Nina, but all she could do was think about it. What would she do if the opportunity did arise? Deep down she knew the answer to that question. She knew she wouldn't be strong enough to deny Wade. That got her even more excited.

-------------------------------------------------------

Kara was late picking up Nina. She had a problem deciding what she should wear. Nina told her he had a pool. She said that Kara should wear, or at least bring a suit just in case everyone decided to go swimming. So she decided to wear her yellow swimsuit. Then she had a pair of stone washed shorts on and a yellow muscle shirt that came to just above her belly button.

Nina agreed not to have Brad pick her up, so that Kara wouldn't be going to the party by herself. Brad reluctantly agreed to meet Nina at the party.

When they pulled up to the house, butterflies started fluttering in Kara's stomach. She was nervous and excited.

As Kara and Nina walked into the house, Brad came over and grabbed Nina. "Damn, I thought you guys never would get here."

"Sorry honey, Kara was late picking me up," Nina whined.

Brad led us out to the back yard. They had the grill going, the music pumping, and the booze was bubbling. Kara looked over toward the grill and all of a sudden her heart skipped a beat. There he was, Wade, dressed in a pair of tight jeans, with a white shirt with the buttons unfastened. He was freshly showered and shaved. He had a spatula in one hand and a beer in the other, as he laughed at what was being said to him by another guy.

---------------------------------------------------------

A bunch of guys were over by Wade at the grill talking about the same old silly crap that they always joked about. Suddenly, as he looked up from the grill toward the back door, the joke was over for him. There she stood, looking as beautiful and hot as before.

He has been waiting all day to see her again. The anticipation was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Finally, the waiting was over. What in the hell was happening to him, he thought. No other girl affected him like Kara did. Everything about her set all of his senses on fire, and at this very moment nothing has changed.

He handed the spatula to one of his friends, and without a word walked toward Kara. His smile grew as he approached her. "Hey, you made it. I didn't think you were going to come."

"Yeah, sorry we're late, but I made it," Kara said smilingly.

Brad smiled knowingly at Nina as he took her hand and led her off toward the crowd. He gave her a look that said, "We need to leave them alone."

Wade walked beside Kara over to the cooler and got her a beer. He shoved his hand into his right front pocket of his jeans and finally took his eyes off her and looked up into the sky.

Kara was so nervous that she thought she would pass out. She wanted to get to know him, but every time she went to speak her mouth wouldn't move. She thought to herself, "Go on Kara, talk to the man. You've waited all day just to be near him, and here you are claming up like a stupid little, virginal girl. What do I say to him? What, I want to fuck your brains out right here, right now? Don't be a crazy lunatic, you can't say that."

They wandered a way from the crowd without Kara realizing it. Finally, Wade broke the uncomfortable silence. "So Kara, do you want to do it?"

She was thrown for a second as she stammered, "What?"

He gave her a quizzical look as he replied, "What do you do? You know for a living?"

A little embarrassed of herself for having her head in the gutter, she replied, "Oh, I am a receptionist in a Veterinarian's office?"

He smiled sweetly and said, "That sounds interesting, so I guess you are an animal lover?"

"Yes, I am. How about you?" she asked in return.

"Yeah, I like animals. I'm just not home long enough to take care of one like they need to be taken care of," he responded. "How old are you, if you don't mind me asking."

"No, I don't mind, I am 22 years old, and yourself?" she reversed.

"Twenty-eight," he said. As he answered he looked back into the sky. He didn't realize she had stopped walking and accidentally bumped into her.

Reflexes caused him to throw out his hands and grab her around the waist, so not to knock her over. He pulled her toward him. His touch felt like fire to where he touched her on her bare abdomen. The sensation took both his and her breaths a way.

Wade thought to himself, "Oh dear God, she feels so good in my hands, and feel so soft as the back of her body pressed against the front of his." He prayed for control, but it was quickly fading. As he was praying for that control she turned and looked up into his luscious eyes, and that's when the last bit of control eluded him.

He brought his right hand up to her cheek, and pulled her mouth to his. It was a fierce kiss. The kind of kiss that devours the soul, the inner being. He pulled her body tighter against his. He didn't know what was happening to him. He's been with women before, but he never wanted anyone as bad as he wanted her. He knew he needed to gain control, but he couldn't figure out how.

Kara, reached around with her left hand and tangled her fingers into his thick brown hair and pulled him tighter against her mouth as her tongue flickered against his tongue. She turned in his arms so they would be facing each other. The kiss was as wild and untamed as their hunger was for each other.

He backed her up against the back wall of his small pool house. He pressed his stiffening hardness into the soft mound between her tights as he lifted her up and pulled her legs around his waist.

She moaned softly against Wades demanding mouth. That seems to have added fuel to his fire. He knew he had no control now. There was no stopping either of them. This was going to happened whether there will be regrets after, or not.

As his left hand was on her ass, his right hand stroked up her side and under her shirt. He brushed against the harden nipple under her swimsuit top. She whimpered against his lips, as she arched her back to push her breast harder into his hand. She wanted more, and he couldn't deny her. He pulled the small piece of material aside so that he could roll her nipple between his finger and thumb. She cried out softly as she threw her head back, letting it rest against the cold brick behind her.

"Oh Wade! You feel so good. I want you! I need you!" she purred as she trailed kisses down his neck and nipping his skin with her teeth.

That drove Wade mad. His hand slid from her tortured nipple and started back down her side. He ran his hand across her stomach and down between her legs. He rubbed against her pussy through her shorts. Then he ran his hand down the inseam of her shorts and slipped his fingers under the seam, sending a trail of fire as he inched closer and closer to his destination. When his fingers made contact she instantly came.

"Oh, yes! I'm cumming! Oh God yes," she moaned.

He briefly took his other hand and lifted her shirt to give his mouth access to her taunt nipples and then replaced his hand back to her bottom for balance.

His tongue licked the hard nipple, causing her to moan and grind her wet pussy against him. His finger flicked the hard clit, causing Kara to whimper. Then he pushed his finger into the wet and inviting folds of her womanhood. Her breathing became more shallow as she began to grind her prize onto his fingers.

Wade was about to bust out of his jeans. He needed her, but there was no way he was going to be able to do anything like this. She's fully dressed, he's fully dressed, and they were standing outside. He couldn't take her outside against the building.

He pulled his fingers from her wanting pussy and pulled her away from the wall. He went to the back door of the small building he called a pool house and opened the door. As he still carried her, she bent down and started to kiss his cheek and then she ran her tongue across the light stubble of his jaw to his ear. She sucked on his ear, sending shock waves all the way down to his hard cock. He lowered her feet to the floor as he went to a table and turned on a light. It sent a soft light across the room. Wade turned around as the soft light cascaded across the room onto Kara. She was so beautiful, even more so with the hungry look in her eyes. There was no turning back for either of them. He knew he should stop, but there was no way now.

As he walked back toward her, Kara's heart skipped several beats. She knew this had to happen. They couldn't walk a way from this, not now. No rationality stood a chance to bring them to their senses.

He reached out and softly took Kara by the shoulders and pulled her to him. She ran her hands up his stomach and up his chest and shoulders, as she slid the shirt from his body. Then he slowly pulled her shirt over her head and lets it fall to the floor. As he kissed her shoulders, he reached down and unhooked the swimsuit top and slid it off her shoulder and it too fell to the floor. He turned and sat on the edge of the bed as Kara stood between his legs in front of him. He unbuttoned her shorts and slid his hands under the waist and slid them off her hips and down her legs. He pressed his mouth against the crotch of her swimsuit bottoms. Kara's hands were on his hands, not only to keep them against her body, but also to steady herself. Kara threw her head back and moaned softly towards heaven. She arched her back and pressed into his lips.

He smelled her wetness and he almost lost complete control of the whole situation, but not quite. He hooked both of his index fingers under the waist of her bottoms and slowly slid them down the same trail of her shorts. Kara slid her feet out of them and kicked both garments to the side.

He pulled away and scanned his eyes up her thighs, across her neatly trimmed pussy, up over her stomach, her beautiful round breast, her slender neck, up to her face, and into her wanting eyes. Those eyes, they pleaded with him, begged him to continue. That's when he realized he had to make her beg for him. He needed to hear her beg for his body to be with hers. He needed to hear her voice to tell him what she wants him to do to her beautiful body.

"What do you want, baby?" The words poured over her like molten lava. "Tell me what you want and I will give it to you."

Kara hesitated for a moment, trying to regain her thoughts. Then she softly replied, "Touch me. Taste me. I want to feel you against me. Inside of me."

She reached up and curled her fingers into his thick hair as he brought his mouth back against the soft curls that neatly outlined her wet, hot pussy. He ran his tongue over the slit. Sparks ignited and became a ball of fire when his tongue parted her pink lips and found the small nub that was waiting for him. Again she threw her head back as her legs about went out from under her. As his tongue licked at her love spot, his right hand slid up between her thighs and began to rub against her pussy. She didn't know how much longer she was going to be able to stand up. One of Wade's fingers slid between her lips and pushed into her wet center.

"Wade, my legs are getting weak, I don't know if I can stand here much longer," she cried.

Without taking his hand from her, he wrapped his left hand around her waist and pulled her against his body as he laid back against the bed. Their mouths came together hard. Both of their tongues danced in each other's mouth.

Kara raised up and straddled him as she took both of his hands and lifted them up and over his head. She slid her hands from his and down the side of Wades face. She softly slid them down his neck, his chest, as she trailed fiery, hot kisses along those same spots. She worked both her hands and mouth down his stomach. She stopped and dipped her tongue into his navel, as she started to unfasten his jeans. Kara felt his hardness through his jeans and knew he needed to come out of his pants and soon.

Kara got off his lap and pulled his pants down over his hips, over his feet, and threw them into the pile with her discarded clothes. She got on her knees between his legs and ran her hands up his thighs. Kara then proceeded to run her hands around Wade's hard cock, but not touch it. Wade moaned softly, as he moved his head from side to side from the torture that Kara was causing. Then one single word escaped from his lips, "Please!" he begged.

Kara circled her right hand around Wade's hardness, and Wade gasped deeply at her touch. She began to run her hand up and down the long, hard shaft. "Yes baby! Oh, yes," Wade moaned.

Kara flicked her tongue at the head while watching Wade's reactions. She loved to watch him, to taste him, and to feel him, as his pleasures take him higher and higher. Then she placed the head of his cock between her lips and sucked his cock deep into her mouth, all the way to his balls. Wade growled loudly, as he felt her take all of him into her mouth. Kara slid her mouth up and down his long hard shaft, as she ran her hand along the same trail that her mouth followed.

He grabbed Kara's hands and pulled her on top of him. "I can't take much of that, not right now anyway. I have to be in you, I want to feel your wet, hot pussy wrapped around me. Oh baby, I got to have you," he said as he pulled Kara's mouth to his in a savage kiss.

Kara parted her legs and straddled Wade again. She rubbed her pussy against his cock. This just fueled the fire. Kara reached down and took a hold of Wade and guided him into her. As he entered her, both Kara and Wade gasped deeply as he slid all the way into her. Wade is bigger than anybody that Kara has ever been with, and she paused briefly to adjust to his size. Wade realized what she was doing, and restrained himself from grabbing her and thrusting it hard.

12