Love at Last Ch. 03-05

Story Info
She was becoming more comfortable with him...
5.9k words
4.6
10.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks RexBrookdale for editing my story! :)

*

He slowly lifted her hips just high enough to grab the bottom hem of her dress and lift it up and off of her. He then carefully draped it over a chair by a bookshelf, before proceeding to step back over quickly, and hungrily kiss her. This time, his hands roamed all over her. He loved the feel of her soft, curly hair. She too, roamed all over his body with her hands. The longer they kissed the hotter they became. Breathing heavily, they finally backed off of each other for a moment. He reached behind her to unclasp her bra. The way his hands touched her skin caused goose bumps to rise all over her body. He pulled her bra off and stood there staring at her small, beautiful breasts, each a perfect handful. Her nipples were pebble-sized and pointed, surrounded by her the bronzy color of her aureoles. He couldn't resist them anymore. He bent down and started to lick and suckle all over them, and she was moaning now, driving him further in his sensual attack. Finally, he started to kiss back up along her collarbone and neck, discovering an erogenous zone there. She didn't think her pussy juices could flow any more than they did now.

As he made his way towards her mouth, he hooked his thumbs under the waistband and started pulling her underwear down. Once they reached mid-thigh they slid of completely and fell to the floor. He could smell her delicious arousal full-on and all he wanted to do was suck and lick her pussy until she screamed. He lay her back down on his bed, this time further up so she could rest her head on his pillow.

"Seema, you have no idea what you're doing to me," he said in a low voice.

"Oh God, Damian, you have no idea what you're doing to me!" she moaned out breathlessly.

He started working his way down her body, kissing and sucking every inch. When his kisses and licks reached below her navel, she took a deep breath, anticipating what he was going to do next. Finally he was in between her parted legs, staring at her gleaming pussy, drowning in the smell of her sweet arousal. Slowly he licked up along both of her thighs, sensuously biting and nibbling at the soft flesh, licking up along her nether lips. Then, slowly, he stuck out his tongue, looked up at her, and licked her clit, watching her as she moaned loudly this time.

Her legs shook from how well he was eating her pussy. Over and over, he licked in circles along her pussy lips and then back up to focus on her clit. She had never had a man eat her so well. She couldn't stop moaning ... and he was getting harder, listening to her as she gasped "Damian! Oh, Damian! Oh, it feels so good! Oh, I'm getting close!"

Urgently he dove in and moaned, too, against her lips and clit, as he licked and sucked; pushing her slowly back and forth in a rocking motion. "Come on baby, feed me your cum. I want to taste you."

His sexy voice was all that she needed to hear. She drove her pussy further into his face and came hard, grabbing his head and humping against his face. Her legs were going wild, her pussy and stomach muscles contracting as she moaned loudly, convulsing. He kept moaning and licking, never letting up even after her convulsions had calmed. Finally, she started to push his face away from her now very sensitive nether region.

He tore himself away from her glittering, swollen pussy, to look up at the blissful expression on her face. She had her eyes closed, taking in the wonderful aftermath of the earth-shattering orgasm. The bed moved as he crept up to stretch his body alongside hers, and held her in his arms. She was falling hard for this man.

He kissed her so softly, and Seema could taste and smell herself all over his face. It turned her on even more.

Finally, Damian broke away from their kiss and stood up. He'd made to undo his belt, when she rose up and interrupted him, ever so slowly undoing the buckle for him, then the clasp on his waistband and unzipping his zipper, all the while gazing up at him seductively. He moaned as he watched her. She pulled his pants down and he stepped out of them and stood still for a moment, waiting to see what she would do next. Seema's eyes were fixed on the tent in his boxers. She got up from her kneeling position on the bed and began to trail kisses all over his smooth chest.

She playfully bit at his nipples in the way he loved best, and as a result he found he was leaking pre-cum. She moved down further, kissing and licking, and reached for the waistband of his boxers, pulling them over his erection, and down his legs. His member bounced right into view. She touched it softly, licking the beads of pre-cum at the tip, and it flinched. She kneeled before him like a slave to her master, and took his cock into her warm, wet mouth. "Mmmm," she moaned; he tasted delicious. She slowly bobbed her head up and down, playing with his firm balls ... causing him to moan louder. If she didn't stop soon, he was going to come in her mouth. He didn't want to do that, so he gently pushed her away from him and helped her to stand up, kissing her again.

He lay her back down on the bed, and then moved in between her legs. She had such a beautiful aura about her. He placed his big cock at her entrance and started to push in, agonizingly slowly. They both moaned in unison as his wide mushroom stretched her slick, tight entrance.

"Oh Damian, you feel so good," she drawled.

"You too, agápi mou." Damian responded fervently. He kept teasing her: slowly entering, then withdrawing just as slowly; stroking lightly over her breasts and then pinching at her nipples. Her nipples stuck out, beckoning to him to suck on them. He complied. He took his time, wanting her to fantasize about him fulfilling her every lustful need. He wanted to drive her out of her mind, and he wouldn't stop until he made sure that she would never lust after any other, by the end of this, their very first time together.

Her now-continual moaning of his name was getting him so worked up that Damian started to pick up his speed, though not by much. He licked and sucked her nipples, as she stroked her hands into his hair and sometimes pulled it. He liked the roughness of her touch ... however, they would get more into that, later. For now, he wanted to sex her up nice and slow.

Reluctantly, he rose up from her breasts, moving to sit back on his haunches. He reached down and pulled her knees up, lifting her ankles to rest on his shoulders, then started to kiss along the insides of her thighs. She was going crazy. She had never had a man make love to her like this. This was the type of stuff she had read about, but never experienced. Damian smiled inwardly at her inward thoughts about how she was being pleasured by him. He was going to fulfill her every last need, sexual or otherwise.

His talent was effortless it seemed, as he smoothly rolled her on top of him. This was her favorite position, the only one she in which she could come during intercourse. Well, she had never had a man take the time to make her come any other way.

"Ride me baby. Don't stop until you're screaming my name."

"Oooh, Damian! Baby, oh this feels too good." she moaned in response, riding up and down on his long hard shaft. They took their time, like it would never end. With one hand he grasped her waist, and with the other he kneaded one breast at a time, talking to her, telling her how beautiful she was, her body rocking his world as she moved up and down and her hair bounced in every direction, riding him, driving herself down deeper. The warm tingling feeling started to creep through her body, starting at her core and working its way through.

Damian didn't have to read her thoughts to see that she was almost there, her body movements and the way she was moaning telegraphed loud and clear. He now had both hands on her waist, pushing her down onto him, their movements becoming more frantic and urgent.

"Oh Seema, oh baby. Your pussy is so tight. Tell me how much you like this dick." he said in a low growl. He was close, so very close, but still he waited so they could come together.

"Oh Damian, oh goodness, it feels soooo good, baby. Don't stop. Keep hitting it just like that.... Ahhhhh. Damian, I'm about to come!" she yelled suddenly. That was it. The orgasm broke inside her and her pussy went into convulsions. She had a vice-grip on his dick, and that was it for him. He flooded her insides; his dick was throbbing as he pumped into her, making her orgasm even more powerful, as she heard him moan her name the whole time.

They panted, out of breath. She had never come like that... She looked at him with an incredibly satisfied expression and bent down to kiss him. He put one hand on each side of her face to hold her there, and then kissed her softly, completely sated, their tongues twirling all around in each other's mouths. He broke the kiss and got up, beckoning to her to follow him into the bathroom, where he turned on the shower and gestured for her to get in, following right behind. The warm water cascaded down her body and made her nipples hard again. Damian and wrapped his arms around her midriff.

God, he felt so good. Seema mused dreamily, leaning back against his chest. Damian kissed all along her neck and shoulders; she loved the attention this man was giving her.

He grabbed the body wash and poured some onto a washcloth, then washed her body from head to toe. Next, he poured a little soap into one cupped hand and lathered her sensitive pussy. She could feel herself getting turned on again. How can he drive me so crazy like this? She had never been pampered before; certainly this was no mere hook-up. This was much more.

Damian took the showerhead and removed it from its holder to rinse off her whole body. Finally he took it and placed the pulsing water against her pussy. With his hands and fingers, he helped get rid of the soap from down there. It was her turn to wash him now. She lathered up the washcloth and gently washed all along the contours of his body. Then she put some soap in her hand and started rubbing his growing cock, lathering and massaging his balls too, which made him even harder.

With the showerhead she proceeded to rinse off his body, so caught up in what she was doing, that she hadn't noticed how fully erect he had become. When she turned and reached to put the showerhead back on the hook, he turned her around roughly and was momentarily taken aback at his very urgent kisses. Quickly, he turned the water off and stepped out to get them towels. He wrapped her snugly in the towel and then wrapped himself up then led her into the bedroom. Once there he let his towel drop to the floor and hurriedly snatched hers off, too. He had the most lustful look in his eye, as he grabbed her and forced his tongue into her mouth; then stopped suddenly, and pushed her onto the bed.

"Get on your hands and knees and put your ass in the air for me!" he said in an assertive tone.

She didn't hesitate to do as she was told. He grabbed her hips and forced her body back toward him. He slicked up his dick with her juices. Droplets of water shimmered on her upper back and shoulders. She looked so sexy like this. He pushed into her, and they both moaned loudly. The view of her ass kept driving him in further; he had started out gently, but it turned all too quickly and he sped up his thrusts. With one arm wrapped around her tummy, he reached his hand down so his fingers could start playing with her clit, rubbing it in circles and flicking it, until she felt like she would explode very soon.

Their breaths came short and fast now, their moaning becoming louder and louder with each powerful thrust.

"Damian, don't stop. I'm going to cum if you keep doing that."

He sped up, his balls now slapping against her swollen pussy, causing more sensations, his hand working frantically at her clit and that was it. Her orgasm exploded in her. She squeezed with all her might as her orgasm took over, and screamed his name aloud as his orgasm took him by storm. She milked and milked his cum. He was squeezing her ass, one strong hand on each cheek as he pumped in and out of her. She finally fell to the bed, completely spent. She had come three times that night; a record for her. As Damian slowly withdrew, she felt like she had to pee, so she got up and hurried to the bathroom. Damian followed, to retrieve two washcloths from the bathroom cabinet. When she was finished, she wiped and flushed while he ran the first washcloth under warm water. She placed one foot up on the edge of Jacuzzi tub as he'd requested.

"Wow. I can't believe how considerate you are." she said, as he started to wipe her clean with the washcloth. Damian smiled at her.

"I can't believe you never had a man show you this kind of affection."

After he was done, he told her to go lay down in the bed; he would be right behind her once he was finished.

His bed was so soft and big. She wondered how a man could have a bed like this and be alone at night in it. Of course she knew he wasn't always alone. This thought made her jealous.

'Hearing' her thoughts, Damian hated that she was thinking this way. He didn't want her to feel in any way insecure about his past relationships and flings. They hadn't meant anything to him; well, except for one. But he would explain and prove that to her, in time. She was to be his one and only ... forever. He hurried to join her, wanting nothing more than to lie down next to her and snuggle. He loved cuddling, and wasn't afraid to admit it.

She lay on her side, facing away from him, and as he approached the bed he took a moment to look at her before he got in beside her. The blanket covered her form, the supple material draping along her shapely legs to her wide hips, and dipping down to cover her up to her midriff. Her hair was splayed out over the pillow, her head resting in the crook of her arm. She was breath-taking in her beauty.

He got in behind her, and as he moved in closer to spoon with her she noticed he had a coolness to his body. "Are you cold, Damian?" she asked.

"Maybe a little," he responded back.

She took the blanket and pulled it over his body, and moved tighter into him to share her heat. He kissed her shoulder, and they both drifted off into a blissful sleep.

*****

Chapter 4

The next morning she awoke to the smell of breakfast cooking. She got up and stretched her well-rested body, letting out a small yawn as she headed to the bathroom. Sensing that she was up, he went up to the bedroom to say good morning. Hearing her in the bathroom relieving herself, he walked over to the door and knocked. It startled her and she let out a little scream.

"Sorry love, I didn't mean to scare you. May I come in?"

"Yes." she answered back, and started to wash her hands.

He stepped inside and opened the bathroom cabinet. He took out an unopened toothbrush and offered it to her. "I have your clothes washing right now." The smile she gave him in response gratified him. "If you'd like, you can take a nice hot shower. Breakfast won't be done for another 15 minutes," he said. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and headed back downstairs.

She turned the water on and let the steam fill the room. Her hair twisted into a bun, she stepped into the shower and let the water cascade down her body like a waterfall. All her muscles relaxed. She never felt so rejuvenated in her whole life. She had had the best sex of her life, and with the most gorgeous man she had ever laid eyes on. Not only was he great in bed, he was also attentive. She knew she was falling fast for him.

Everything about the way they responded to each other seemed so natural, she mused, as she quickly soaped up and rinsed off. She got out of the shower and grabbed a towel out of the cabinet. "Shoot. What can I put on in the meantime?" she asked herself aloud. Tentatively, she stepped over to his closet. Inside, she found a plain black shirt. "This will have to do I guess." She took her hair out of the bun and let it fall down her back. "I can't believe I let him see me like this," she mumbled, and then laughed. "If we're going to be together, he might as well see what I look like in the morning." She grew excited, picturing them as a couple

, and hurried downstairs to meet Damian in the kitchen.

A big smile crossed his face when he looked up and saw what she was wearing. He saw her smile back at him and start to twirl her fingers in her hair innocently. "Damn, you look sexy with my shirt on! I can get used to seeing you like this," he exclaimed and watched with pleasure as she blushed. "Come, sit down. Would you like some juice, milk, or coffee?"

"May I have a glass of juice and a small cup of coffee, please? I could use the caffeine," she finished.

"You can have anything you want, and I mean that." He looked at her with a gentle expression but serious tone.

Butterflies started twirling in her belly. No man has ever been so giving without a favor being in return.

He heard her thoughts. "Don't worry, this comes with no strings. I want you to be as comfortable and happy as possible."

I must be tripping. How could he have said this right after I thought that? Something was going on, and she felt ... she didn't know what. She watched him pour her coffee and juice and set them down in front of her, then take two plates out of the cupboard and set them on the counter next to the stove. He portioned the food onto both plates, and then set hers down, setting down his own as he came over to sit next to her. They ate in companionable silence, barely speaking for a little while. It was delicious, and she thanked him and complimented him on what a great cook he was.

Finally their plates were empty, and she got up to collect them and put them in the dishwasher. He smiled, his eyes following her while she worked. She definitely has the 'wifely' traits, he thought. She turned around and faced him on the other side of the island. A smile appeared on her face now as she wiped her hands.

"What would you like to do today?" he asked.

"Well, I would like to get some new clothes to wear." she said.

"Why not wear what you had on yesterday? They will be finished drying soon."

She thought about it, and decided he was right. She had some make-up in her purse, too. "Well, what is there to do around here?" she asked him.

"Oh, there is plenty to do around here," he said with an evil grin.

She knew exactly what he meant, and felt herself get wet; only now, she didn't have underwear to catch her juices.

She started blushing at this thought. Damian continued to grin, knowing exactly what she was thinking. He got up and walked around to meet her on the other side, gazing down at her. She was gazing back at him intently also. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips, inserting his tongue into her mouth gently. Time seemed to freeze while their lips locked. He began to caress her backside. She loved how skillful he was with his hands. He picked her up and brought her around the counter, sat her up on the island, and began to take her, well ... his, actually, shirt off. Her nipples were poking out at him, and he couldn't resist, he had to taste them.

He so easily excited her; she loved it. And, he in turn loved how he could make her juices flow uncontrollably. He lay her down flat, then took one of her feet and placed it on one stool, and did the same with the other. She was now spread open for him. She felt so exposed yet so comfortable at the same time, and lay still, waiting obediently for whatever would happen next.

He went over to the freezer and took out several ice cubes. The sound, when he dropped them into a bowl, startled her. When she looked to see what he was doing, he looked back at her and winked.

12