Love At Work

Story Info
Coworkers find love at work.
1.3k words
2.7
19.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fantasy that I have been waiting for happened just the other day at work. I couldn't believe it really happened since the both of us has someone else. I guess when you least expect it, the thing you want most happens to you when you have either given up or you just forgotten about it. Well here's what happen that day at work.

To start off with, me and Boo flirt with each other every day. Well one day he came over to me and told me that I was wanted downstairs , so he takes me to the door where the stairs are at and opens it and lets it close behind us. Instead of taking me down the stairs, he starts to kiss me. He pulls away from me and asks me if I liked that, and I replied with a yes. He takes my hand and we sit on the top stair and he begins to tell me that he is starting to have feelings for me. I was surprised, but happy at the same time cause I was feeling the same way he was. He asked me if I still feel the same way, and I told him that my feelings for him has never changed. He slides closer to me and we start to kiss, but this time it was more of a passionate kiss than before.

While kissing I felt his hand rubbing my leg and then I felt his hand moving up my skirt. He stroke my pussy through my panties that I had on. When he did that, I let out a small moan, and I felt myself get moist. Boo took his hand out from under my skirt and placed his hand on my breast and started to massage them while we kissed. The next thing I felt was Boo kissing on my neck and giving me a hicky, luckily the hicky wasn't where you could see it, thanks for my hair covering it. After giving me that hicky, he gave me another kiss and said that we had to stop, but we would talk more about when and where we would finish this. So we got up and right before he opened the door, he gave me a real quick kiss and squeezed my ass.

The rest of the day I was on cloud 9, but I didn't let on to the fact that I felt like the happiest woman in the world. The following Tuesday, Boo came over to me and gave me my weight for the box of pens that I had finished and to tell me that that weekend would be a good time to finish what we had started. I said ok and thanks like I always do so no one would know what he had told me.

I went home and told my husband that Crystal wanted me to come over for the weekend and that she would meet me at work and he said ok. Hearing him say ok made me very happy.

Well that Friday came and I was excited, but didn't let on that I was going to be with Boo the whole weekend. right after lunch, Boo told me to wait for a second cause he wanted to tell me something. When the coast was clear he gave me a kiss and told me that he couldn't wait to be with me the whole weekend. When the bell rung, I got my things and went to the lunch room to wait for Boo, cause he has to hold the door open for everybody to leave.

So after everyone had left, we went to his place.

When we got there, we put my bag in his bedroom, where I saw that he had some candles sitting out to be lit. We went to the living room and sat on the couch and we started to kiss. After a few minutes of kissing, he pulled back and asked me if it was ok if we ordered some pizza for supper, and I replied with a yes. I told him that I would go and take a shower before the pizza got here. I had just finish my shower and put a towel around me, when Boo came in and told me that the pizza was here. On his way out, he told me that I looked good wet. I put on a shirt and a pair of shorts and went out to the living room where he had the table set and some music going.

after supper, he asked me if I wanted to dance and I replied with a yes and gave him a sexy smile. During the song, he started to kiss me while rubbing my back. The next thing I know his hand was on my ass massaging it. When the song was over, he took me by my hand and led me to his bedroom where the candles I saw earlier was lit.

We stood in front of his bed and started to kiss very passionately. Boo ran his hands down my back to the bottom of my shirt and started to lift it up, we broke the kiss long enough to lift the shirt over my head. Boo took my breast in his hands and started to play with them before kissing on them. Then his kisses started to move down to the top of my shorts. Boo slowly removed my shorts. There I stood nude in front of boo wondering what he thought of the sight he was looking at. He gave me a smile and told me that I look beautiful, and I stood there and just blushed.

I returned the favor and seductively removed his clothing. I smiled at him and told him that he had a fine looking package, and all he could do was smile at me. Boo picked me up and laid me on the bed. Then he got on the bed and laid beside me. We started to kiss very passionately while he was slowly running his hand down my body and back up again to my breast. Then he moved his kisses to my breast, giving each one some attention. boo then moved his hand down my stomach to my moist pussy, then he started to gently massage my clit . Then he moved down in between my legs and started to slowly run his hands up and down my thighs. He gave me small kisses up my thighs, working his way up to my wet pussy. Boo then started to tease my clit with his tongue, which made me even more wetter than I was already. Then I felt him insert a finger into my wet pussy. He was slowly moving his finger in and out of my pussy, this was making me moan in pleasure. The next thing I know he was sucking on my clit while fingering me. After a few minutes of intense pleasure I couldn't hold it back anymore, so I came as he was sucking on my clit.

I then returned the favor and got in between his legs and gave him kisses up and down his body. Then I gave him a small kiss on his head of his cock before I took the whole thing into my mouth. He let a moan out when I teased his cock with my tongue, and when I seductively licked it. Boo couldn't stand it anymore, so he got on top of me and slowly inserted his throbbing cock into my hot pussy. At one point I came on his thrusting cock. After all the intense pleasure, we both came at the same time. We fell asleep in each others arms. That weekend was the most wonderful weekend I have ever had.

I only wish this fantasy could come true with Boo.