Love Before Midnight

Story Info
You have a lovely surprise on New Years Eve.
1.2k words
4.3
8.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit nervously waiting for your arrival. It's the first time that we are meeting face to face since we met online. Your from Australia and it is always difficult trying to talk to each other with such different time zones.

I look up at the sky as it begins to snow and can't believe that we are meeting on New Years Eve. It's a dream come true to finally meet you. I look around at everyone around me and see all the couples holding hands and cuddling together to stay warm as they wait for midnight. As I wait and feel someone come up behind me and whisper in my ear.

"Hello sweetheart"

I turn around and see your face. Your green eyes so bright against your tan skin. Your dirty blonde hair shaggy as it covers your forehead. I stand up and give you a hug. As I look into your eyes, you lean down and give me a kiss. Softly at first as I taste your lips on mine, and then I feel your tongue sneaking its way into my mouth. I invite it in and roam my tongue into your mouth. We continue to kiss until you pull away and I bite your bottom lip. You growl and look at me.

"Would you like to come up to the hotel?"

I nod in approval and we head to your room. As we walk there I can feel your hand roam my waist and back and I can tell you want more. I keep still until we enter the elevator and that's when it begins. I run my hands along your chest and start kissing your neck. I continue, moving my lips to your jaw and then your lips. I give you a small kiss until I move up to your ear and nibble on your earlobe. You moan in approval and pull me in. You're just about to kiss me when the elevator doors open.

You step back and take my hand as we walk down the hallway to your room. When we enter you take me into your arms and kiss me hard. There's passion and lust in that kiss and you move me to the bed. You lay me down and continue kissing my lips and then move down to my neck and the available skin you see. You start to remove my jacket and top, kissing my shoulders and my chest. I moan and run my hands down your back trying to remove your coat. You understand what I'm doing and sit up and you remove your clothing.

You come back down and remove my bra. You then take my breasts into your mouth and kiss around the nipple. I squirm trying to move closer to you but you continue to tease me. You then decide to suck on my nipple hard, making me gasp and arch my chest towards you. You lick and suck and then go to the other breast to give it the same attention. As you focus on my other breast, I move my hand down your chest and can feel your hardness. I rub it through your pants and I can feel you moan against me. You then kiss your way down my stomach and undo my pants and pull them down my hips and legs, taking my panties with you.

You look at me with a smile as you go down and kiss my inner thighs, making your way to my already wet pussy. You continue your way up, and place a small kiss on my pussy. I squirm and thrust my hips up to meet your tongue. You take notice and start to lick the inside of me. You lick up and down and then insert one finger inside. You look up and see that my eyes are closed and I'm rubbing my hands along my chest. You then place a small lick across my clit and that's when I go nuts.

I moan loudly and begin thrusting my hips even move, meeting the movement of your tongue. You can feel my muscles tensing and you know I'm about to cum, but you don't let me. You remove your finger and kiss your way to my mouth. You look into my eyes and I can feel your cock rubbing up against my thigh. I tell you to lay back and you oblige. I remove your pants and boxers as your cock stands to attention.

I begin to kiss just the tip and kiss my way down to the bottom where I suck on your balls. You moan in delight and try to push my head back up. I move slowly and then take your cock into my mouth. I move slowly, building up the pleasure until I start moving at a faster pace. I suck you hard moving my hand down to play with your balls. You moan and thrust into my mouth. You tell me you're about to cum and I decide to do a little pay back and stop.

I sit up and straddle your legs as my pussy hovers over your cock. You can feel the heat and try to push into me but I stop you and lean down to kiss you.

"Take it slow, love. We have all the time in the world."

You smile as your place your hands on my hips and slowly insert your cock into me. I lean forward as I feel you inside me and begin to rock my hips. You continue to guide me with your hands and I moan with pleasure as I love what I'm feeling. You thrust into my as we move as one and I sit up and bounce on you as you move your hands to grab my breasts and play with my nipples. I move my hands down to rub my clit and it sends me over the edge. I'm ready to cum, but you grab my hand and stop me.

"Not yet, hun, wait just a little longer" you breath out in between your grunts.

I pout in disapproval but stop. I look at the clock and notice it is 11:50. You flip me over onto my back and say that your in control to give me the best New Years Eve gift ever. You lean down to kiss me, and kiss my neck and nipples as you thrust hard into me. My hips come up to meet your movements and we move as one. I move my hands along your back and dig my nails into you as the pleasure runs through my body. I can hold it any longer and tell you I need to cum. You look at the clock and it reads 11:58.

You begin to go fast rubbing your pelvic bone along my clit. I begin to gasp as I feel the passion run through me. I can feel you tense inside me and know you can't last any longer either. Outside I can hear the crowd cheering as the count down to New Years.

10, 9, 8...you start thrusting faster and the pleasure builds even more...

7, 6, 5..I close my eyes and moan as my climax gets closer...

4, 3..you grunt as the sweat rolls down your forehead...

2, 1..both of us climax in unison as the crowd outside cries Happy New Year.

You lie on top of me, out of breath. We're both panting as we try to catch our breath from what just happened. When you gain enough strength, you sit up onto your elbows. You kiss me softly.

"Happy New Year baby, I love you."