Love Begins at 19

Story Info
Sister approaches brother to explore physical relationship.
4.5k words
4.29
41.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's face it: my dating life had been less than spectacular. The few dates I had been on had been fun, but not anything to write home about. The one girl I dated a few times seemed only interested in playing mini-golf. Huh? I went on a double date with a buddy. That was a disaster. The girls didn't want to be anywhere we went and then my friend whipped out a jug of cheap whiskey and invited them to get drunk! Wow. If they hadn't liked us before, they surely hated us after!

My sister's dating life had been even less impressive than mine, if that can be believed. Don't get me wrong- my sister, Amanda, is really good looking. Long brown hair, big blue eyes, perfect hard ass, tiny perky tits. And no one asked her out. I think some were intimidated by her and some just thought she was a geek. She was a straight A student in mostly advanced classes. She was always first or second chair in band. And she was a runner- that's what gave her the tight ass and long muscular legs. I only know of one date that she went on and the guy kept asking her about her friends. (She was in a mood for several days, no surprise.)

I had graduated high school and was marking time at the community college. I changed my major about once a month. My grades fluctuated depending on my mood. The free gym membership that came with admission was nice. And riding my bike or walking the two and a half miles to campus kept me in reasonably good shape. Unfortunately all I did most of the time was watch all the marvelous asses walking to and fro from building to building. Some days I would simply sit outside the main building and girl watch! Not good for my grades, but surely entertaining!

Now it was "winter break." Some of my friends were off to warmer climes. A few others, gluttons for winter, had gone west to go skiing. A few were working multiple shifts at their normally part time jobs so they would have money to spend come spring. And me? Nothing. Nada. Zilch. I was at home. More specifically I was wandering from my basement room to the TV room to the kitchen and then back again. Wait until bored again and repeat.

One highlight had been my sister's nineteenth birthday party. Mandy, as she was universally known, invited several of her friends over. Since it was a Saturday and they were spending the night they were running around all day long. Not only did she have friends over, but my other two sisters did as well! Three rooms full of female bodies ranging from fourteen to nineteen! And me trying to camouflage my hard on by holding a napkin in front of my crotch. Frequently.

With so many bodies and so much talking and so much baking it got very warm in the house very quickly. Sweaters soon began coming off. Watching a bunch of teenage girls stripping off their shirts- even with undershirts on- was a nice change of pace from my normal day! And as they ran around laughing, talking, screaming, giggling and just generally carrying on there were quite a few "pokies" to catch my eye. A few of the girls were wearing tank tops. Between the pokies and the side boob and the down blouse peeks it was hard not to reach out and grab a handful of perkiness! (I admit it- that night I fantasized going upstairs and having various combinations of girls in various combinations of positions. Several times that night.)

That was last week. Now I was back to rereading books, watching TV, or going for walks in the snow for lack of anything more entertaining to do.

My sisters and I were watching some stupid movie they had rented. It was a chick flick, but I had no place else to be. I watched and groaned inwardly every time there was an onscreen kiss. About half way in there was a "sex scene." A flash of breasts, lots of making out, a flurry of sheets, and sweaty snuggling after.

"Oh, geez!" Mandy said. "As if that's what it's like!"

"Like you would know," I chuckled.

"I know enough!" she snapped. Her face was red.

"I'm sure I could teach you a few things you don't know," I said casually, looking back at the TV.

"Oh, gross! You are disgusting!" she said crossing her arms and legs angrily. The two younger sisters just giggled, not really knowing what we were talking about, just knowing we were arguing about the kissing scene.

She and I sat silently through two more softcore sex scenes and the remainder of the movie. The younger two snickered and whispered to each other during the sex and make out scenes. Then we watched a "family movie." Within a few minutes the sexy suggestiveness of the chick flick was pushed aside by the fun and adventure of the animated film. We all watched and laughed. At the end I wandered down to my room and the girls, well, did whatever they did over winter break. The day dragged on as usual.

The next day I had just come downstairs from lunch. I was sitting at my desk looking out the windows at falling snow. My room was actually a remodeled garage and had both a door to the house and one to the outside. Sitting at my desk I glanced from window to window to the tiny windows in the door and then back again. I glanced at a book on the desk. I had read it at least three times in the past year. I went back to watching the snow.

I was a little surprised to see my sister, Mandy, peeking her head into the room. She looked around and then stepped gingerly through the door. Oddly, she looked back out the door for several seconds. Then she finally closed the door and flicked the lock shut

"So," she said standing there.

We looked at each other for several seconds like morons.

"So, what?" I asked finally. I sat up in my chair and stretched my back.

"So, well, I was wondering," she started. She took a few steps towards me. Standing at the foot of my bed she looked down at it like it surprised her.

"What what what?" I groaned.

Her head snapped back towards me. She took another step or two closer to me and the desk.

"Well, I was just, well, wondering, um, what you, uh, meant, uh, when you said, uh..." she kind of trailed off. Her eyes darted from mine to the wall above my head for some odd reason.

"When I said what?" I finally ventured.

"Oh, uh, when you said you could, well, you know, um, teach me, uh, uh stuff." She was twisting one finger with her other hand like she wanted to pull it off. I noticed her eyes were really wide open and... she was blushing.

I sat up straight in my chair and just looked at her for a second. I could feel the corners of my mouth twitching up in a grin and I tried to stifle it. I leaned toward her, the leather chair creaking softly as my ass shifted.

"Yes. I said I could teach you about making out, didn't I? And there's more beyond that, too. But you wouldn't be interested in any of that," I waved my hand dismissively and started to turn back to the desk.

"But wait!" She stepped closer. "I want, I mean, you know, I'm thinking that, well, maybe we, you know, maybe we could, um, you know, practice?" She had this really weird crooked grin on her face as she tried to force a smile. She was still twisting her finger nervously.

"Hmm," I answered, turning back to face her. "Practice. Teach. Practice. I would have to show you first and then, you know, we could, well, start practicing. After I showed you. You know the, you know, stuff." It was getting really hard not to grin as her face became even redder.

"Um, yeah. I mean I guess. Whatever new stuff anyway. Like what I might not, you know, uh remember how to do," her gaze fell to the floor between us and she fidgeted nervously.

"Come here, Mand," I said.

"Huh?"

"Come here," I motioned her to me. I turned my chair slightly away from the desk. "Right here," I held my hand between my knees.

"Ok, yeah, I guess for a minute," she stammered as she gingerly stepped towards my legs. She stopped just shy of my spread knees.

"No," I said reaching out and putting my hands on her hips, "here," I gently pulled her so she was right in between my knees. The waist band of her cut-off shorts was right at my eye level, her smooth legs almost touching mine. She looked down at my smiling face, twisting a piece of her long hair around a finger.

"What?" she said. Her face wasn't as red now, but she twisted that hair faster and faster.

"Turn," I said. My hands were still on her hips and I pressed on her so she would turn and face the desk.

"What? Turn? Where?" she said as she shuffled the few inches around.

"Just turn the way I turn you. You don't need to ask questions. I will turn you or tell you where to go when I want you to move. Now, look at the wall."

"Wall? Why?" she snapped.

"What did I say? No questions, no talking. I will move you. Now, look at the wall, at the pictures or whatever," I watched as she turned and raised her head with a loud sigh. She was still twirling her hair.

"Now, let's..." I never finished the sentence.

I moved my far hand from her hip and down onto her firm ass. The shorts were tight across her ass and loose around her thighs. I cupped her ass cheek and rubbed.

"What are you doing?" she whispered.

"Tsk, tsk! No talk!" I hissed. I pressed my hand into her ass a little more firmly. Her ass was beautiful. I ran my hand back and forth across it. I pressed my fingers a little harder as my hand came back across beneath the curve of her cheeks. As I continued to stroke her ass with my left hand I moved my right hand, ever so slowly, from her hip up over the waistband and onto the tee shirt covering her tummy. Her tummy, I noted silently, was flat and hard under the thin shirt. I softly squeezed her ass cheeks at several places as I caressed their firm curves.

Then I slowly slid my hand down the back of her closest thigh. She shiver slightly as I tickled her. Her thigh was, as I thought, smooth and hard. My hand fit around the back of her thigh as I moved it up and down from the bottom of her shorts to my own knees. I squeezed a little tighter and began twisting my hand back and forth farther between her legs and the back of her thigh. I slid my right hand down her shorts and soon the front of her thigh. Slowly both hands went up and down and around and back on the gentle and firm curves of her leg.

After a minute or so I slid my right hand slowly back up to her tummy. My peripheral vision noted she was staring studiously at the wall and had stopped twisting her hair. She was holding her hands up in front of her kind of awkwardly.

"Spread your feet apart just a little," I said very quietly. She shifted her left foot out and then, better for me, moved her right foot inches closer to me, her knee between my thighs.

My hands moved up her thigh now. My left pressed up into the hot crease of her shorts. My right pressed into the hot creases that hid her pussy. I heard a soft hiss as my thumb and index finger rubbed up and down against the firm bulge. Both hands pressed a little harder as I rubbed.

I slid my hand up to the button of her shorts and twisted it open.

"What are you..." her voice was low and cracking.

"Shh. Shh," I whispered. "I will talk when it's needed." One finger hooked into the zipper and slowly her pants split open. I slid my hand into them and gently stroked the soft cotton panties. I pushed down with that hand while the other grabbed a piece of short and pulled. Her shorts slipped slowly to the middle of her thigh. Now I ran both hands across her panties, one on her smooth hard ass cheeks and the other across her crotch.

Slowly her hands lowered to the desktop. She leaned forward onto the desk. She shook one leg and her shorts fell to her ankles. I could tell she was watching my hands but trying not to be obvious.

My fingers pulled up the elastic at her waist and I slid my hand down onto her bare ass cheek. Both hands forced the tight panties down. Not all the way, only to the bottom of her ass and pussy. One hand massaged her ass, the other slid up her hip and under the hem of her tee shirt. I rubbed back and forth and higher and higher across her flat, warm tummy. I could feel the quickness of her breath as I stroked across her ribs.

I poked my thumb up under the strap between her tits. I felt rather than heard her breath catch for a second. My other hand stroked its way up under the back of her shirt. There was the bra strap. First I slid my fingers under it and simply rubbed her back for a few moments. Then, Simultaneously, I twisted the hooks in the back and twisted my front thumb out from her chest. Now I rubbed the lines in her skin, front and back, where her bra straps had been cutting. Even under her actual tits I could feel the firmness and the gentle curves.

I began running my hand down her tummy and then back up between her tits. My other hand pressed firmly against her back. I traced back down lightly over one nipple. It was erect and hard. Coming back up I cupped the entire breast and squeezed. Startled she pushed backwards. My other hand held her and she knew not to move again. Again I grabbed her tit. This time I pinched her nipple between two fingers as I squeezed. I heard her gasp. I smiled to myself.

Several more times I stroked down her tummy and then grabbed one or the other of her small, firm tits. Then I slid my left hand down her back, between her cheeks and thighs and pushed up. The lips of her pussy were firm as I rubbed in and out against the curls. The heat between her legs was incredible. My right hand slid down her front until I felt the small bush of tight curls. I ran my fingers through them. Then I pressed my thumb and index finger up against her pussy from the front. Slowly I pushed up and in. I could feel the hairs pulling against my fingers. Then, suddenly, the firm bulges against my finger shifted and I was against her very hot and very wet inner pussy lips. Again I heard her gasp and felt her shudder. I held that one finger tight there and rubbed her curls with my thumb.

Barely audible I whispered, "Step out of your pants." She lifted one foot and then the other and was standing on top of her shorts and panties.

I began to stand. My hands slid up her smooth skin, one to her shoulders, the other to her tits. I massaged her front and back for several moments. Her nipples were hard, her tits firm, her skin warm and smooth.

"Raise your arms." With my hands already inside her shirt I only needed to push up as she slowly lifted her arms. Her long brown hair fell out of her shirt and tumbled down her shoulders like a waterfall. The shirt passed over her fingertips and I casually tossed it away. I slipped my hands down her arms and her sides until they rested on her hips.

I stepped around so I was behind her. I pressed my chest firmly against her back as my hands and arms encircled her. I hugged her. The slowly one hand cupped her breast while the other fell to her pussy and grasped a handful of curly hairs. I rubbed, fondle, stroked, combed, pushed, and pulled for several long moments. Then I reached down with my far hand and took her by the wrist. I pulled gently and she turned her body away from me.

"Walk to the bed," I hissed as my lips brushed against her soft hair. She stepped slowly away from the desk. I continued to hold her wrist even though I was walking behind her. I gently pushed against her arm to guide her forward. She moved slowly, in tiny little steps. When we came to the side of the bed we stopped. I reached down with my free hand and opened the drawer of my dresser just an inch or two. My fingers dipped into the drawer and then came back up with a small foil square between them. Slowly I raised it up towards the window and the orange afternoon sun. I knew she was looking at it too, although she tried hard not to turn her head.

I moved my arm around in front of her face. "You take it," I whispered in her opposite ear.

She shivered slightly. I heard a hiss of breath as she prepared to speak and then didn't. Very slowly her hand rose to mine. She hesitated. Then her long tan fingers closed around the square.

I pulled my own tee shirt up and off. I unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts and let them fall where they would. I placed my hands on the curves of her hips.

"It's time for us to get on the bed," I whispered to the top of her head. Slowly one knee raised up and settled onto the mattress. Even more slowly she leaned forward until her hands pressed into the sheets. Her other knee came up and she was kneeling on my bed. She crawled forwards and then sank to one hip against my pile of pillows. She looked well away from my face.

I clambered up onto the bed and knelt between her feet. I slipped my hands under her calves and around her hips and pulled her ass to my knees. Her head snapped around in sudden surprise as she lurched toward me. Now she looked at me, her eyes wide. Her body kind of jerked as she tried to decide in that split second whether to lay back or prop up on her elbows. Stiff and jerky she lay back.

I rubbed her knees gently. Then I forced my hands between them and began to spread her legs apart. She resisted slightly at first, but I was obviously not going to stop so she let her legs fall to the sheet. Because her knees had been up her thighs spread apart enough so that her pussy lips parted slightly. I could see a stripe of pink between two mounds of dark brown curls. The triangle of her hair seemed to point right to the bottom of her pussy, beckoning me.

I moved my knees up closer to her tan thighs.

"Put it on."

"I.. I don't... I don't know..." she stammered, holding the condom up between us.

"Shh! Shhhhh! Tear it open, gently," I murmured. She haltingly tore the top off of the packet.

"Take it out, gently." With two fingers she lifted the latex circle out of the packet.

"Now. Put it flat against the tip of my cock with your fingers in a circle," I held my thumb and forefinger in an 'o' shape. Her hand slowly reached out towards my very erect cock. With two fingers she placed the rubber against my cockhead. Then those fingers closed into a circle around the latex disc.

"Good. Good," I murmured with a smile. "Noe take your circle and roll it down my shaft."

She looked up at my face, eyes still wide in disbelief. Her fingers pushed a fraction of an inch. Then another. Then another.

"You're doing wonderfully," I smiled down at her. She forced her gaze to her hands and my cock. Now she finally rolled the thin latex down the rest of my erection.

"Now," I said and leaned forward onto my hands, in a 'push up position.' My face was about a foot above hers. With a start she looked up at my face and then down to the cock hovering scant inched above her exposed pussy. She looked back up at me, wide eyed, face red.

I reached down between my legs and grabbed my cock in my fist. Bending my hips down my cock head touched the pink slit. I could feel her heat on the tip. I could hear here breathing coming in rapid gasps. As I lowered my hips I ran my cockhead up and down spreading and pressing in between her pussy lips. With another jiggle I felt the head sink ever so slightly deeper. I sensed my sister stop breathing. As my eyes rose from our groins, up her tummy, over her hard pink nipples , to my sister's shocked and beet red face, I thrust my hips.

Her eyes had been glued to the spot where our bodies now joined. Now she raised her eyes to look into mine, mouth open but neither speaking nor breathing. I shifted my knees and lowered my cock into her and my body onto her.

Resting on my elbows I could feel her tummy rising and falling as she, now, gasped for air. Her pussy squeezed my cock like a hot vice. She moved her legs slightly and I could feel her pussy squeeze and pull on my cock. I moved my hips to become comfortable and my cock wiggled inside her sending a wave of pleasure through my entire being.

QQQ

My legs seemed to drive under hers and lift her hips from the bed. As her hips rose I lunged forward. My body was trying to drive my cock deeper and deeper into my sister! I shuddered. And then I felt it. A sudden swelling and then a surge of energy driving my cock into her pussy. My entire body shook. Once. Twice. Three, four, five times. Her pussy squeezed me tighter as I swelled and exploded inside it. Even after my body settled between her thighs, my cock continued to jump against the tight fist of her pussy for blissful seconds!

12