Love beyond Blue Balls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No body-lock today. You feed me a lot of energy but pre-inducing your dreams of pussy remains exhausting, so if you want your shield, be a good boy and don't put your head first into my ass... the funny thing is that I'd love to! Anything to make your balls fuller, even a millionth of a gram, but you have hope your charming princess will come save your swollen ballsack a day, naïve little boy!"

"I-It's not that!" I pouted. I would have let I pass generally, but it had been a moment she didn't mention her, and I was still a bit dizzy with the teasing. "I told you, s-she started one day to try to make me feel better. And since she did something sexual related to me... I-I."

"He's in love, how cute! I know that, my birthday present you had not a single reason to do hihi!"

"Stop making me pout... you remember well... If I were to live a living hell of blue balls while all the rest is rather... helpful... shield and work... and that I wouldn't complain... then let's see you as a normal roommate... as much as I can. You kept cheering me up in the start I'd get a few touches of your body and on my cock allowed to feel better, and when you decided it was time, I had decided to... save myself for her... not like if she... with me... just... she did that and..."

"There there, it's a little too obvious you try to explain the readers what you undergo everyday thanks to that nice ass and all the rest, your balls are sure working your mind!"

"Don't break the fourth wall!"

"Oh, cutie's angry, cutie didn't have his cummy of the day..." she turned back giggling and teased with her cleavage at my face height.

"Of the month!" I kept pouting more strongly, looking down aside.

"The monthssssss, sssss', like a snake!"

"7..."

"Ohhhh, not so few right?"

"7 months and 13 days."

"That's better... and you want that head pat more that my sweet ass on your face." she mocked me, turning back again at her glass to actually start to prepare herself and keep her little game, swinging her gorgeous ass at each syllable: "but-you-r'in-love-wi-th'a-cute-glitch!... and-you-fell-in-tears-and-me-na-ced-to-stop-it-all-if-I-ever-looked-for-who-it-was... as-if-I-was-go-nna-help-you-in-crease-you-non-ex-is-ting-chan-ces-to-dip-your-twi-tching-bis-uit-deep-a-tight-and-hot-pu-ssy!... ... ... like-this!" she added, opening her legs more.

"You're done now...?"

The bell rang as she finished polishing her lashes, and she beamed: "Totally" as if the world itself wanted girls to always have the last word. It surely did with what it had become...

"There is just the lingerie left to worsen your despair, but it will better if a pair of eyes is here as well to watch it slide off, don't you think?" She chuckled, mentioning her panties. She watched her boyfriend get his shoes and boxers off at the doorstep with lust, killing time with the said panties a centimeter away from my nose, menacing to fall off her legs but expertly letting a shaved pubes, sexy lines and sensual wave motions for my drooling eyes.

"Right, Lonen? Wouldn't that be better if someone saw that go all the way down to wear some lingerie no pair of 17 hours full balls can ever resist, right?"

"Oh god... still feel your pain man..." he greeted me when he arrived in the bathroom.

"Don't worry, he's a good boy, faithful to his little glitch, he only has eyes for her, so he will close them!"

She didn't even blindfold me, but shielded my cock precisely before radiating a terrible wave of arousal to make his last seconds of wait too intense to wait, and make me twitch mad with the feel on my testicles. She got naked and placed him behind me to kiss deep while I lied in the center, smelling her naked pussy still a centimeter away from my nose.

She put her lingerie quick enough to stop tormenting him and calmed the sensations on his cock too, what didn't prevent me to see him relieved to kiss and finger her as she took his cock in hand too.

She smiled at me after a long moment of intense kissing, leaving a priceless look on my face as his cock was Voodoo linked to my balls, as many things and body parts in this house.

None of them really had the shape of my balls, therefore they added a weird but unique sensation that often didn't make sense but was a tease, ad no more was needed. Only her boobs and mousepad marched partly the shape of my nuts, while his cock was one of the worst after these, without the psychological effect... and now it had the psychological effect!

"Honey? Can I freeze him a little bit? He's going in 5 minutes. I'll have to make yours a little blue too later, for sure, to recover all this, but it's better that I use my energy for him rather than you, right?"

He could only agree with his honest sorry look, so she froze me in place, added two phantom hands tickling the underside of my balls and a toothpick running over, plus her free hand over her nipples, alternatively.

I thrashed in my mind with the overlapped sensations and sent a stream of pre-cum high over my cock, like the second or third hit of an actual cumshot.

She released me 30 seconds later and left me shiver on the floor with a mere phantom hand to help my bollocks recover, as "reassuring" as it was... but it truly helped nevertheless. She took me to sleep for 3 minutes, in a dull state over that, to calm both my brain and privates while his let alone cock was cursing me.

"Hmmmm..."

"It's good-bye time!" she smiled, next to me. We got up and salivated at my anticipation. "If only that little moment was to help you cope with my predicament, and not the contrary... A gentle kiss on your swollen blue balls, will that feel good?" she whispered as his tongue was working her pussy sweetly, knowing too well almost all her lust energy is used all day to enjoy that sole little ritual moment.

With a tender hold, she could feel this raw sweating heaviness, a being on itself, separated from my body: its own requests, its own color, its own sensations.

Massaged by day, massaged by night, tickled, made sensitive, made sore, inducing pre-cum flows, forbidden its only reason to live with no end in sight. She feels all this with that contact, and it floods her with beaming energy for hours, while she hasn't yet seen my daily face of despair: the wave of terrifically maddening need to cum induced by a single kiss: *kiss*.

I anticipate it to un indescribable point after the only 2-3 minutes of the day without any form of stimulation. Her pussy already purrs at this point, and her face melts in pure lustful bliss at the knowledge there's one left to kiss. *kiss*.

My face is the face of blue-balls now, she unlocks the denial spell and feels the cum rise alone to be stopped again at the limit. She thinks of all those mornings before and for any reason, my privates looks worse than ever, not just than yesterday but just... more swollen, filled, compacted, pitiful than ever, so she knows today is her day and commands her boyfriend mentally to do something she only used as an idea to make me pout and twitch. My entire cock feels full, no more made of any matter but entirely of cum. It happens, for the first time: his cock slams her pussy hard as she gropes the bollocks and enjoys their unique fluff engorged in packed compacted cum, forged past 7 hard months of work.

***

I am in the street, safe in the powerful shield Elina made, reflecting about how 7 months and 13 days will be the first time she had him to fuck her and cum in her in front of me. I head to the toilets at the university. None of the trousers I wear once there are 8 months old, all of them letting my balls bulge round, molded, at everyone's sight.

I don't mind the birds singing, I don't mind the smirking looks. I could be wriggling on the floor, pinned to a wall, quadruple-feathered the pee-hole while greeting a professor, and I could have empty balls, a very standard college deal in our world... but it seems so weak compared to where my mind is now.

Deep down I'll always thank Elina, for that simple shield Montana held to such a value.

"Hi there, bluer than ever?"

I smile dumbly a "yeah, haha!", elsewhere.

" "Virginer" than ever, too?"

I nod at her friend dumbly again, arms behind my nape, still far away. I pass by a girl who teases her boyfriend between two kisses:

"You don't wanna end like our beloved Rainballs right?" referencing an old nickname two years ago, when I was put an orgasm block by as many interested girls that would give me a frustrating task or time to get her lock off.

Still not giving a single little fuck. My cock drools and twitches at her laugh and cleavage, developing its own ears, but I don't even notice: she's here, alone on the wall, as usual.

A smile lits on her face and I don't even remember I have blue-balls, I don't even remember I have balls, I don't ever remember I have things lower than my heart, I don't even remember, I don't even think.

Elina totally ignores her contract is at stake, as she agreed to not read my mind except the sexual matter, because I didn't even scream her name once inside at the worst moments my privates underwent for all these months. I am permanently horny beyond belief, but she always pops in my mind a second past I imagined geysers of cum emptied out of me, clothed, smiling, and Elina just sees a black form with "????" as of her name. It's already her smile that comes calm my thoughts, or our lips brushing softly, our hands together... Elina can also see a guy's face blurred sometimes in my mind, and past believing I was such an eternally hopeless blue-balled virgin I even imagined my crush with someone else, she analyzed the previous images to quickly get it was myself blushing, just right now.

She kisses my cheek and I'm flying, free, in heaven; my balls never stop bitching that I forget them on the floor everytime I come back, but there's nothing to do, they don't exist when she kisses me, and a tension ramp building a century of cum into them wouldn't help.

I climbed next to her and admired shyly her very classic wearing; it was so cute for me... but anyway, when it wasn't cute, it was elegant, and when it wasn't elegant, it was sexy, and when it wasn't sexy, it was cute!

"Did you have a good night?" I asked a bit low, sheepishly, hoping she stretched comfortably in her bed and remained breathing calmly before getting up to a yummy breakfast, all nice and ready for a great day; and came here without hassle with nice music in her ears.

12