Love beyond Blue Balls Ch. 02

Story Info
Teasing me or protecting me? Is that worth choosing?
7.8k words
3.22
20.6k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reworked note:

Beside tease and denial, this story is a mix between lovely romance and female domination, it belongs to the "gentle femdom" and "role reversal" category that emerged on reddit and tumblr a few years ago: extremely soft and caring femdom put into idealistic romance often marketed at teenage girls. But this one takes place in a universe ruled by women teasing guys relentlessly.

The odds are high you understand nothing if you start here from scratch. This universe is not mine and uses many many concepts you won't understand without at least reading the glossary in chapter 1. It depicts the life of people in this world with all its aspects, and the evolution of the romance follow these.

It focuses on absolutely terrific extreme tease and denial mixed with the adorable and cheesy aspect. It is my take of a very cute love story between two outcast people in this world, but a lot of the "unfair" and "unsafe" out of their rainbow world is described and not less part of the kink.

I reworked this intro from previous chapters and forgot to mention delicate aspects of mild consent and virgin "not-shaming-but-quite" and around (by around, I mean self-awareness about social-awkwardness, introversion, shyness and all. If you're not at ease with this, it may be a bad experience) I apologize to the people that might have been touched by this further than a kink that they don't like. Also I add now that it's no more a spoiler that though there is few actual pure ballbusting or cbt, balls kinda hurt a lot in this universe^^.

For this chapter exceptionally, I saw people didn't like it, I know notes can't be representative, but usually this doesn't happen, so I was partially responsive of it for the lack of sensitive content disclaimer and making clear it's useless to start from there. But further than that, this chapter puts more emphasis on the social aspect when men are lust-energy producing toys living in frustrated despair or acceptation, and set the sweet romance in. Even if it's the point, I feel what I wrote later is closer than the common kink of what people into tease and denial and loving femdom like, so I chose to add a short summary of the chapter at the very end, for anyone to stop reading and go to if you don't like, and maybe for sensitive people who feel bad with the universe setup.

If you lurk my socials through my profile page you will find a picture of the 3 main characters face (and later... not just their face!).

Words from the creator of this universe.

"This is Salamando_Flames. I am allowing CuteAndLovelyYetHorny to post this work based on my Sex Mage World concepts. "

Minimal additions are added to the existing lore, this is a fanfiction.

Glossary and basic info of the universe as created by its creator:

See chapter 1

In my own take of the universe:

See chapter 1

***

"Hehe, he's having these thoughts again, desperate attempt at self-empowerment!" she chortled, seeing me imagine her struggling mad to discover Astra's face, behind my wall of unbreakable innocence and pure feelings towards her. She laughed out when the angelic face of the cute girl that stole my heart appeared in her mind. You've no ideas how many fucks you two had in your dreams!

"Ahhhh..."

"Owww, feeling horny, love? Hehehe, when I don't pre-think of who he's gonna fuck by night, that's his beloved Astra that replaces the anonymous girl, you'd not like to be him wouldn't you?" she cooed to his cheek with a kiss, her fingertip on his sweet spot leaving him on the edge. "When you desperately think of the girl that took your heart, she comes rescue your blue balls doesn't she?"

"... she does... mhhhhh...!"

"That's the minimum she can do, after all she originates them!" she smiled with a swift lips kiss and fell back on her back, feeding on his lust energy to her next doze. She smiled at his attention to her poking energized nipple and spoke in his head. Someone hopes he gets a nice treat at wake up, hihi! Alright alright, and if you're going to be a good boy, then go for the other nipple, that's linked to his right ball, his left one must already itch for a good hour with your cock head treat!

She smiled and stretched to the delicious sensation he added on her nipple. She could feel she startled my "sex mind" into more helpless trials at rationalization, that allowed her to see the innocent thoughts I tried to convince myself I had. Ironically, that's how she saw Astra's face pop in her mind the first time ever.

Hmmmmfff... I'm bored to have to start to roam the town again... why can't there be perfect virgins to blue-ball for years? The truly helpless ones would have attempted suicide at two months of what he took. And those like him have a mental thing to cope with it that always makes them end up finding a pussy, one day or another... tssss... it's coming, I know... they can't turn around each other forever...

If it happens, the girls will have plenty of new cock and balls to tease likely. Hihihi, the day he leaves me with no balls but Lonen's to torment, I guess we ramp the whole VAC to the level of filling up he left, give them all a glimpse of his past life for a week or two maybe!

The teacher could do nothing but have a little smile at the innocent display of Astra giving me a shoulder pat. A second before, my eyes closed with evident discomfort on my crotch. A second later, my head turned aside to hide my blushing.

We looked like aliens in this world, seeming to have spared us of its newly acquired lustful and sexual matter, while it took a glance down my crotch and her curves to see that it was because this world hadn't spared us at all that we were this way. One could say the terrible state of my gonads could be anyone's fate, even a few days after a mere cast of tension ramp that made arousal and semen production accelerate exponentially... but actually, what I see and live every minutes is that it's still to a hopeless virgin that it happened... curiously, some things don't change.

I could see guys wearing a humiliating shirt, having their balls crushed by a pair of anonymous phantom hands when they answered the teacher; one I knew was trembling when the teacher's cleavage was in his sight, having to draw 50 portraits of women and emphasis on curves he was forbidden to touch. That nicknamed "artist" was the blue-balled champion on our classes, beside me, with 38 little days packed and dozens of hours of maddening stare at any gorgeous body details without a single touch; while the permanent arousal in any classroom made most guys allowed to have a blast every week when not more often.

The university motto about the magic blooming was "the more you tease, the more you care" and the very respected Samaritan center made that culture very strong, organizing teasing events as well as establishing "care contracts" and helping take tyrannical and blackmailing women to the law. When Elina and I came to sign an extended tease and denial authorization, it was me who had the last word and put my signature, taking a mandatory spell scan to see if my brain wasn't manipulated, with abilities to be placed under protection of a Samaritan Archmage or shield specialized girl.

***

"It went a little bit yesterday evening, I felt it come for a few minute, and then, of course..."

"Fading... you're in a good way Astra, be a little bit more patient, I can't say much more but you know you'll always have that eventually!"

"I want to stop being the unable one, my mother tells me women weren't so self-sufficient in her time, and those who don't make fun of me... it's humiliating, I'm the one who need help, they could almost baby-talk I'd feel the same..."

"And boys think I use you to get a revenge on Elina in my mind, or they just throw away insults at you "the glitch" to relieve their minds... and I'm mister blue-balls of college if not the town. Keep saying it weeks after weeks, days after days, and you end to believe it's your own fault; isn't that salad delicious? Hmm... look... there... that's a little cake... they had one you like this morning so... hm... just one... well... just one I could pay cause I forget-got my money and I had ... bunch of coins left in my pants so... hm my pants like... my pockets I mean and..."

"... ... ... ... ... ... you don't like to lie hihi!"

To you, I pouted internally. It didn't take more to start a tingle turning into a full erection. Not quite helped with the vicious circle that if I keep not minding my thoughts around her if her magic comes strong enough, she'll hear it as long as my cock tingles a bit, and thinking that made me shamefully harder... By the time, she had moved next to me to talk and calm me, shy and avoiding.

"It's alright, this is a very touching little attention, you help me enjoy the moments, have positive feelings, and it just takes you to mention your pants and you immediately think of what's under, while it was obvious you spoke of your pocket. That's why I'm here too! Helping you to put your mind on something else!" She smiled as she started her little cake I bought with love.

"That's it, that's why we're always put together!" I smiled, getting up to stretch before we go, but not before starting to get in fetal position...

Elina had stopped her blue-balls block spell from the morning, leaving them to an intense level of bearable pain, like 3.5 on the scale of the morning. It was accurate past a morning of relative calm, besides the constant phantom massages, voodoo tingles now and then, and the work inside each part of the cum production machinery that was methodically accelerated, as always.

Here again, she remained fair but didn't want to give anything up. If she cooled down the intensity of the testicle massage spells during raw college time, any extra time out of her reach was back to home level, as well as leaving me feel a certain level of sore blue balls, so that I surrender these moments. She's still fair tho, it seemingly equilibrates with what I usually suffer at home, while it's in reality less hard to take, more constant, forgettable, unrelated to her whims and random teasing ideas; hence the actual sore blue-balls she lets me feel to not give me an incentive to spend time out, only to avoid her.

That way, my virgin ballsack keeps growing faster for her without bonus time, while it's bearable enough to not blackmail me home, and let me have the social life I want, as long as each step remind me whose toys are my very sore hopeless balls.

We headed to my work, speaking about class matter. A few steps before saying goodbye, Astra stopped and frowned.

"I... is it... I can sense it I guess." she started happily but finished feeling a bit bad.

"The death corridor?"

"I-I think. It must be... awful, I don't even feel my power right now."

"Pretty intense haha!" I waved my hand casually behind my hair. "But it's wonderful, you can start to sense arousal! Well, that's just a massive tease zone, the boys are behind but it's great already!"

She looked guiltily at my slightly visible balls in my usual town pants, so they were swollen.

"But I can sense it... I didn't imagine, I don't know how and why but I have a clear idea of its intensity... I sense what I can't sense."

"We read it once you remember? The study that said 90 or something percent of interviewed glitches of your kind said they could estimate what they failed to sense, and it was early after sex magic appeared."

"You have a good memory, we had barely started to talk to each other at the time! I remembered too, I knew, I was just shocked... how can they be so mean... why..."

"Astra... it's today's world, you can't feel bad for me and wish you're like them all, I'll be fine! That little kind laugh you have when I tell you how blue-balled I am helps so much more than when you feel pity!"

"I know!" she tickled my rib a second and laughed. "I'll help you pass it, I'll look aside don't worry. It's not much but I truly didn't have an idea. Not pity, just to help, don't say "no" okay?"

My bulge's movement was visible through the fabric, she gave it the kind amused smile I spoke of to prove me she didn't feel such pity, although it was only partly true.

"If I can't say no... but the problems are elsewhere... you know."

"I won't look, just give a hand."

She'll make it twice as worse if she mushes my heart like that already... but I can't refuse... I love you so much...

***

- Cory, you can read my feelings, how important she is for me. I'm serious, she's shy, not a hint of my love or nothing please. Laugh at me in my head cause I can stand my denial thanks to her smile, but take no risk and tell everyone, I trust you.

- I heard it, poor blue-balled mellow heart, it's not like if we didn't know her haha! Besides you're cheating, thinking of your arousal to contact me, bad boy, and not even a hello, lucky I paid attention! Don't be scared, it will be alright, I'll even help your case a bit.

- Sorry... really, I'm stressed, and wait, how can... uh, we're at the door.

"New owner of that fat pack? Elina didn't tell us!" Cory played surprised.

"N-no, I'll just help him pass the corridor, I'm just a friend and I have not seen it so... so..."

"So no weird questions, right?" I ended her sentence.

The intendent spoke back in my head once my clothes were in her arms.

- It's so heartwarming and cute when a boner pops out of love without a hint of a little help! We rarely see that hahaha! She doesn't even emit arousal, it's even cuter but it makes you both forever blue-balled and friendzoned as well! Poor guy!

- Haha, very funny... can you limp it now?"

"Ahhhh, the wind, my hand is flying alone!" Cory showed her theatre skills.

The cage I had handed her arrived on the floor, on Astra's eyesight.

"My..."

"Hihihi, so it looks like th..." she chuckled past her wide-eyed stunned look, bending to grab it.

"Don't touch it! You'll tickle my balls!"

"Ahhhh!" she pulled back, poking it in the process.

- My! That insane twitching for that! Are you fighting not to throb when she speaks already? And losing all control when a "lucky" situation happens hihi!"

- "Lucky"... I rolled my eyes and went on aloud:

"Sorry As-Astra, that's linked too... and shielded for my cock naturally, when I told you she was a freak about them..."

Cory took it on the ground, enjoying my whimpers, and Astra turned her back.

"Astra, that's it? Do you know what an orange cage means?"

"N-no."

"In the subculture, an orange cage means "forbidden to feel pleasure on the cock", red on the contrary is an invitation to torment, yellow means old-school play style, blue is a symbol of belonging and devotion, purple is about any other uses!"

"It's funny! I didn't know."

"Now you know what color to use if you want to save him from his tormentress!" she winked and made us both blush a lot.

"Is it clipped yet?"

"There! You can watch now! I'll text Elina so that she unshields him."

"Thank you, but that's his balls actually that... in his particular case."

"Hehe, they make him twitch in his cage already, all shielded! The good old natural presence of two women!"

I gulped right before the famous corridor of death, Nali waved me hello from the door of her office, greeting Astra in the same time. The whole people were here, the playful ones at least. The internal network did not lose time to tell everyone there was even funnier than the ritual morning procession of writhing men on all fours trying to reach the room they could finally rest in. The girls kept their spells for themselves and levitated the chairs that made it an obstacle course last time, one by one. 12 of them actually teamed up to move a chair, and if not a glitch, Astra would see how many of the energy we make was needed to work well, with the tremendous amount they threw away for that... let alone the rearrangements every morning, the tease zone in itself, and the time relaxing and chatting they took while the work wasn't impacted.

Astra didn't feel at ease holding my hand for the first time in front of people, but both of us also felt in heaven at the delicate touch, even though I wasn't either comfortable: I wanted to think that I could hold mountains and fight the mother of evil itself as long as she held my hand; in reality, the perspective to pass through the death corridor without rolling on the floor and move my bollocks back and forth ridiculously while trying to advance (like most use to) was frightening.

Those who already talked to Elina (who got my job by the way) or found my predicament funny didn't wait to cast the usual spells of semen production increase, as the only exception to let me "run" the race fairly.

I barely entered it that I began to squeal.

"Astra... if you don't extend your arm, it... I need to wiggle already, I'll pour precum on your shoes, if not more..." I fought to pronounce, holding her hand tight.

That might have been the most humiliating sentence I ever said, its effect on my mad cock in itself was terrible, and precum covered the floor soon after, over millions of others evaporated drops and streams falling there each morning, and the rest of the day in student's cases like me, that worked a few hours a week.

"How are you going?" she asked, confused between her happiness, her worries for me, and most of all: her half resent and half jealousy towards other girls that formed quite her whole life at my side, regarding Elina or any girls that could do to guys what she couldn't. She never allowed herself to imagine teasing me, first as an innocent new friend, then as a moral support for my predicament. Just like how I stopped dreaming of her pussy the moment she first tried to make me feel better, and insisted to Elina my cock remained untouched by anything but my hands, as useless as it is.

Her mixed thoughts were often the main reason for conversations to change radically when they reached a point where it could be implied it's normal she wishes to tease me as anyone, if not more, since she complexes her lack of magic. I knew that, she knew that, it happened not later than on midday and it was kind of an implicit agreement between us to suddenly talk of the weather (or like...cakes).

This little bit of background is here mostly to say that it was her first witness of a very high frustration level I was taken through, and even the cherished contact with my hand wasn't taking her cognitive dissonance and opposing thoughts easily. It did though, she knew I took way more than that on a daily basis and that each coming day I'm back to her with a wide smile; but her brain, guts, and erogenous zones were under kind of a raging battle between opposite factions of thoughts and hormones.

On my side, the feeling of her hand clearly overpowered all it's opponent, that's how I am! ... Or was made into by an expert elitist relentless cock-tease... The big problem was that the said opponents teamed up: humiliation, desperate arousal, terrific need to blow some 40 or 50 streams of thick cum with the strength of a pressure washer: my love was so deep and honest they wouldn't stand a chance in my memories, I'd remember that unbearable moment I'd have gladly lived again every following days for the sole feeling of her palm in mine; but right now my balls started to buzz and that was something even I couldn't keep my mind pure and innocent with.

Annie broke the promise, for everyone's enjoyment, beside mine, and locked me in place while I was ready to fall down and wiggle desperately, but Astra's horrified look made her quickly levitate me to the end of the zone.