Love Bites

Story Info
When her heart is placed in the wrong hands...
3.9k words
4.08
30k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers

(Thank you Kitten for all of your help.)

* * * * *

"I'm sorry, but I just can't."

Her narrowed eyes aflame, burning a hole in my heart and soul. The words spoken, sharp and harsh, left my whole body numb.

"Get out!"

***************************

I had ten minutes to spare before they were to arrive. Celia, Serilda, and their friend Delia, whom I had never met. Once I saw the car pulling into the driveway, I headed out making sure the door was locked. I sat in the back behind Celia; Serilda hastily introducing Delia and I. Delia's eyes quickly looked me over as she said hello. As I returned her greeting with my own, I couldn't help but wonder if I had seen a hint of praise at anytime during her glance. I dismissed the thought and joined in the conversation.

While we walked the many aisles looking for the items we simply couldn't live without, my eyes repeatedly glanced over at Delia. I couldn't help myself. The way her body moved with each step, her long, flowing red hair swaying due to a slight breeze was quite enticing. Fortunately for me, Celia grabbed my hand and led me to the other end of the store to show me a dress she was thinking of buying. As she tried on the black dress one last time, I told myself to calm down and more importantly to stop sneaking so many glances at Delia.

As we walked from the store to the car, a sudden car horn caused all of us to jump. Delia announced it was her boyfriend, a man driving a silver Camaro, and ran to join him. Serilda yelled for her to call her, while Celia and I resumed walking to the car. I risked looking at Delia one last time, just in time to see her reach the car. As she opened the passenger's door she looked back directly at me, a knowing smile present on her pretty face. I was caught.

For the next couple of days, my mind provided me with constant agony. Every spare moment was focused entirely on Delia. I fantasized about making love with her, slow and tender, my fingers running through her soft hair as she fell asleep. Those countless fantasies resulted in some of my better orgasms. I had to see her again and soon. The following Friday night, I received a phone call. It was her.

"Hi Josephine, it's Delia."

"Hello Delia, how are you?"

"I'm in a bit of a bind."

"How so exactly?"

"I'm supposed to go to a party tonight with Serilda, but she's not feeling well."

"I'm sorry to hear that, I hope she's okay."

"She's fine, just a sore throat and a headache. Listen, the reason I called was to invite you to the party."

I couldn't believe it. The woman I was lusting for each night was inviting me out.

"I just really don't want to go by myself. I would sure appreciate it Josephine."

A chance for her and I to get better acquainted.

"Sure, it sounds like fun."

"Really? Great, I'll pick you up around ten."

I gave her my address and directions. As soon as I hung up the phone, I ran upstairs to shower and pick out an outfit, but not before I had the opportunity to experience the best orgasm.

While Delia drove to the party which was about a hour away, we chatted about the small things and each told the story of how we met Serilda. Thankfully, the other night was never mentioned. I was still a bit embarrassed about being caught.

Once we arrived, she introduced me around and got me a drink. We talked as she showed me around the house. Delia ran into an old friend of hers and they began chatting endlessly. Paying only enough attention to be polite, I looked around. Couples making out everywhere you looked. Suddenly, Delia rose and excused herself to use the restroom. My eyes widened with the thought of being left alone.

"I'll be right back Josephine, I promise."

I continued talking to Delia's friend until I needed a new drink. It had been almost twenty minutes. Where was she? I decided to walk around and look for her. Besides it wasn't like I had anything better to do. As I made my way around the house searching for her, I ran into Stephen, literally. We both rounded a corner and collided. I used to go to school with Stephen where he was known to be a real partier.

"I'm so sorry," I quickly said.

"Watch where you're going," he replied, his words slurring.

His eyes were just little slits, and what you could see of them were red.

"Forget this," I thought and pushed past him. The second I felt his hand on my butt, I turned around and slapped him. He ended up falling down because he was so drunk. I impatiently began searching for Delia again.

I found her ten minutes later drunk and sprawled out in a chair. Two men whom I did not know were talking to her. I quickly made my way over to her.

"There you are Delia, I've been looking everywhere for you."

She didn't, or quite possibly couldn't lift her head to look at me.

"I... I was talking with... with... these two," she replied slowly.

"I think it's time to go Delia. I'll drive, give me your keys."

"No!" one of the men said. "She's coming with us."

"She has to take me home."

"She can afterwards," the other answered.

The taller of the two took Delia's hand and pulled her up out of the chair. He threw her over his shoulder.

"Wait just a damn minute," I yelled at him.

"Shut up!"

"Put her down now, she doesn't want this."

The other man smirked while saying, "Delia baby, tell your friend here to get lost."

"Get out of here," she mumbled still not looking at me.

They started walking towards the stairs. The man carrying her shouted something, but I wasn't able to hear him over the music. Suddenly, drunken Stephen ran up the stairs behind them.

I practically ran out of the house. Once outside, I threw my drink, the bottle shattering into pieces upon hitting the brick part of the house. I headed down the street, away from the people left staring, and away from the nightmare. A half a hour and seven cigarettes later, I found a pay phone. At least I had been smart enough to carry a dollar on me. I dialed Celia's number, waited ten rings, hung up and called right back.

"What?" she said between yawns, her voice deep.

"It's Josephine, I need a ride."

"I knew this would happen, where are you?"

"You never thought to mention any of this to me?" I asked Celia in between drags.

"You should stop smoking so much, besides I thought you quit?"

"I buy a pack and smoke when I need to and right now I'm not exactly on top of the world thanks to you."

Silence for a few moments and then Celia pulled the car over beside a curb.

"That's not fair. I didn't know you were out with Delia until Serilda told me and by then you were already gone. Besides she told us how impressed she was with you. I thought she might be different tonight."

I reached over and hugged her.

"I'm sorry."

Alone in my bedroom, tossing and turning trying desperately to get rid of the image of Delia from my head. What was it about her that I found so interesting, so attractive? I rolled over onto my left side once again. The sound of the doorbell made me jump practically right out of bed. I grabbed the shirt I kept at bedside and walked downstairs, the shirt barely long enough to hide my blue panties. I peered through the peephole to find Delia leaning against the porch railing. I took a deep breath, unlocked the door and opened it. Delia's body straightened up as she mumbled my name. As she took a step towards me, she lost her balance, and I was barely able to catch her in time. I helped her inside and upstairs to my bedroom to lie her down on the bed. Her beautiful hair was a mess, her shirt ripped, and I could see a couple of bruises on her arms.

"I knew this would happen," I said.

"I want a shower," she slowly whispered.

I thought against it figuring putting her to bed was the best thing, but considering what was done to her, I reconsidered and thought it best for her to shower. I helped her to my bathroom and sat her down on the lid of the toilet while I got the shower going. Once the water was warm enough, I helped her undress. For awhile she just stood under the faucet letting the water rain down upon her. I sat on the floor next to the shower listening to the sound of the water.

"Josephine?"

I was barely able to hear her call for me.

"Help me."

I quickly shed my clothing and joined her in the shower. Her arm slowly extended and I took the washcloth from her. I lathered it up and began washing her body. I started at her shoulders, then her arms, and worked my way down from there. I derived no pleasure from doing it. As I ran the washcloth over her breasts, there was no admiration, only pain and pity. Seeing her flinch when the washcloth came in contact with her fresh bruises brought tears to my eyes. How could she let someone do this to her? Why? I already knew the answer. I had figured it out earlier while talking to Celia and had thought about it countless times afterwards. Delia had a boyfriend, the guy who drove the Camaro, but that hadn't stopped her tonight. Obviously, commitment was not an issue for her. The men from the party she had only just met. She craved attention from men and was willing to do whatever it took to ensure she received it. Unfortunately, she always gives in so easily that the men are finished with her in a short period of time leaving her to do it all over again. No wonder Celia knew this night would turn out as it did. I rinsed Delia off and helped her into a spare robe that I kept in the closet. She was out the second her head hit the pillow.

I was watching tv in the living room when Delia appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

"There's food on the table if you want it."

She made her way into the kitchen and I followed. On the table sat a glass of ice water and three pieces of bread.

"Are you feeling any better?"

Her hair was straight and clean making her look much better than I'm sure she felt.

"A little bit. The shower helped."

She sat down and began nibbling on a piece of bread.

"Are you going to eat anything?"

"I already ate breakfast."

"Oh."

"And lunch."

Her eyes widened.

"What time is it?"

"1:30."

"I have to be at work by 4:00. I can't call in, or else I'll be fired."

"You're welcome to stay here until you need to leave. I parked your car in the garage."

Delia looked at me.

"Thanks. For... everything."

I remained quiet, not sure what I should say. I was actually surprised when I felt her lips meet mine. Her tongue made its way into my mouth as her hands cupped my breasts through my shirt. I pulled back refusing to meet her eyes. As much as I wanted this to happen, I also didn't.

"You don't want this?" she questioned.

"I'm not sure. I mean last night..."

"That was last night. It didn't mean anything, it never does."

My eyes finally met hers.

"So right now wouldn't mean anything to you."

Her hand rested on top of mine as she stood up, pulling me up as well.

"It would."

Our lips met once again and this time I let myself melt into her. She led me to the couch in the living room, discarding our clothing along the way. She pushed me down on the couch and climbed on top of me, her hands roughly squeezing my breasts. She made her way down my body, stopping at my center, her hot breath exciting me even more. It wasn't long before she had me writhing in pleasure, her hair tickling my inner thighs as she worked her tongue was an added bonus. I pulled her up to kiss her, wanting to taste myself on her lips. My hands caressing her breasts until she grabbed my arms and put them out above my head, so my arms were left dangling over the edge of the couch. She forced her right breast into my mouth, my tongue stroking her hard nipple.

"Bite it."

I complied.

"Harder," she hissed.

I bit down harder until I heard her shriek. She let go of my arms and raised her body off mine enough to allow me to slide down under her. I stopped, my mouth inches away from her, her arousal driving me wild with lust.

"Finger me, nothing else."

I watched as she drove down the street and turned the corner, my mind full of thoughts, yet thinking of nothing in particular. After she had came, she dressed and was gone. I went upstairs and climbed in bed to take a nap finding her scent on the pillow from the night before and fell asleep in the same spot.

The ringing phone by the bed woke me up. It was Serilda.

"I'm sorry to hear about last night."

"Who told you?"

I figured it had been Celia.

"Delia."

"What did she say?"

"Not much. I visited her at work to apologize for not going with her and to ask about the party and she told me about the three men and how you left by yourself."

Delia hadn't mention what had happened between her and I. I was not surprised.

"I just can't understand why she puts herself in those situations."

"She needs the attention."

"Yes, but still those men didn't care about her."

"She's used to it."

I felt worse after I had hung up with Serilda. I went out that night by myself. I needed to be alone in able to forget about her. I went and saw the movie I had been wanting to see since its release, but unfortunately my friends and I don't have the same taste in movies. It was a brilliant film and I left the theater feeling refreshed. Upon seeing her car in my driveway, I felt both pleased and miserable. I went on ahead into the garage and I barely had the door open when she started yelling at me.

"Where were you?"

"Out."

"I called you three times!"

"I wasn't here, I'm sorry."

"You should be!"

She headed for her car.

"Wait! What did you want?"

"Forget it!"

She got in her car and was gone just like that. I went inside bewildered, wanting desperately to understand what had just happened, wanting to understand Delia.

I went on with my life, working and going out with Celia and Serilda, remembering Delia only when Serilda mentioned her.

"I haven't talked to Delia in days, I hope she's okay."

"Do you think she went to another party tonight?" Celia asked.

"It has been two weeks since... that incident," Serilda carefully said.

"You don't have to choose your words carefully Serilda," I said. "If she is at another party at least I'm not stuck there with her."

The subject was dropped and we enjoyed our evening. Before I went to bed that evening, I unlocked the front door. I had a feeling I would have a visitor before morning. My eyes popped open the second her hands wrapped around my throat. I tried to move my hands to my throat, but quickly realized I was handcuffed to my bed, naked. I couldn't free myself. I fearfully stared into Delia's eyes. She presented me with a coy smile.

"I know the attraction you feel towards me. I have known since I caught you checking me out that first night."

She wasn't near as drunk as she was a couple of weeks ago, but she wasn't sober either.

"What do you want?" I croaked.

"You. I want to give myself to you. To see if you can handle me.

"But the other day..."

"Forget the other day. I was only paying you back for taking care of me. Tonight, we do the things I want to do, the way I want to do them."

She chocked me even harder and my body started thrashing. She released her grip and took her shorts off. She wasn't wearing any panties. She was left in only a white shirt. It wasn't until then that I realized her beautiful hair was up in a ponytail. The little bit of light coming in from the window revealing her face. Her fingers pulled my right nipple hard.

"Ow!"

Her other hand wrapped around my throat.

"Please stop," I said huskily, running out of air.

Her hand tightened around my throat. I remained quiet which was hard to do! Her right hand left my nipple to grab something that was apparently lying on the side of the bed, out of my view. The blade of the knife ran down my cleavage, drawing bits of blood. My eyes were full of terror, hers wide with power. She left small cuts above each nipple and right under each breast. I was left only to imagine what other things she had planned for this evening. Suddenly, she grabbed her shorts, removed a key from the back pocket, and undid the handcuffs. Neither one of us moved for a few seconds, the tension almost unbearable to me. As crazy as it sounds, I wanted her badly.

"The other night when I stopped by..."

She pulled me to her, her back landing against the mattress, our eyes staring deeply into one another.

"I wanted you."

"Another meaningless encounter, I'm touched."

She kissed me.

"After I had left your house, while I was working my mind kept wandering back to our encounter. I had only done it as an act of appreciation. I knew you were the caring type, I just hadn't yet realized the amount of caring you felt for me."

Her fingers had entered me while she talked and now they were pumping in and out.

"I wanted you to know that."

"You torture me, then turn around to tell me a heartfelt message?"

Her fingers curved and she began stroking my g-spot.

"I'm the sex kitten. I like it fast and rough. But sometimes I can do the slow, more caring thing."

"T...thing?" I moaned.

Her lips wrapped around my clit as she began to softly suck. I reached out behind her head and removed the hair tie letting her hair fall free. I ran my fingers through her long hair until I finally exploded. Now I wondered if I was supposed to finger her? I kissed my way down her body, my tongue slowly tracing circles around her navel. I looked into her eyes and waited. She pulled my face into her.

"Eat me!"

While I worked my tongue inside her, she kept undulating her hips. I caressed her butt with my hands. She clamped her thighs against my head to keep me there while she climaxed. She fell asleep in my arms.

The next morning, I cooked us eggs and bacon. Delia announced she was late for work and headed outside to her car, I followed her.

"When can I see you again?"

"Not for a few days."

I looked away to try and hide the pained expression visible on my face. Delia got in her car and started the engine.

"I may have to work something out, but tomorrow night."

I smiled at her.

"You have to come to my place though."

She told me the address and I wrote it down on a piece of paper as soon as I went inside. I was so full of energy that day, it was unbelievable. I went out with Celia that evening. We went to the pool hall where I beat her at a few games of pool. I was finally able to make Delia realize how special she was and that there were people who cared for her, truly cared for her. I arrived at her place ten minutes early. She practically pulled me inside her apartment.

"Strip down to your bra and panties," she ordered.

I complied, but grew tense. Something didn't seem right. That's when I saw the condoms lying on a table.

"What is going on Delia?"

"My boyfriend's coming over."

"Why?" I asked stupidly, but needing to hear her confirm my suspicion.

Delia removed her shorts and shirt.

"I haven't been with him in three days."

"You invited me here for a threesome?" I asked incredulously.

She stared hard at me. She was growing angry.

"No. A foursome."

"What!"

"You, me, Gary and Stephen."

"Stephen! From the party?"

"Yes. What the hell is your problem Josephine?"

"My problem? What is your problem? What are you trying to pull here?"

Delia stepped forward so she was in my face.

"Listen to me Josephine. We are having a foursome. I had to promise Stephen a bonus for letting you participate because at first he was dead set against it."

"I am not doing this, I hate Stephen."

"Fine. Whatever go after Gary I don't care."

There was a knock at the door and Delia ran to answer it. I grabbed my shirt and threw it on. She returned with Gary and Stephen. Stephen's eyes roamed up and down my body.

"Josephine, why don't you greet our guests?" Delia said.

smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers
12