Love By Death Ch. 05

Story Info
Last one. Will Melody survive?
10.6k words
3.75
5.6k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is only draft. I know I need work but I love seeing what others have to say.

If you would like to ask me any personal questions please email me.

*****

In the time leading up to the Old Queen and King were to step down and Melody and Jonathan were to take over, it had been a crazy build up. Melody had gotten used to everyone obeying her every command. Ally has taken to her new position quite well and still will please both Melody and Jonathan whenever they feel the need. During a training session Ally noticed two subs talking. Ally walked over to them.

"Get in position you two scums."

The two looked at her and continued talking. Ally went over and hooked them both up to septate rigs and hung them up. She then gagged and taped their mouths

"When you are under my eye and in my class you will listen and obey. This is just punishment one and more will follow."

Just then Melody and Jonathan walked in. "Ally can we speak to you please?" Jonathan asked with a stern look

"Yes My Lord."

The three of them walked outside and Ally went to her knees. Jonathan lifted her up to stand. "We have heard talk of someone wanting to overthrow us before Melody takes the crown. What have you heard?"

"Nothing much but the two I just hung up have been talking awful lot today. I had to separate them and well you saw."

"We will take those two now then. You don't mind do you?"

"Not at all.

The three walked in and Melody called for two guys to come and get the two that were hanging up. When they left Jonathan and Melody gave Ally a kiss and left.

"So how long are we going to make them hang there?"

"As long as you want. They are ours to play with."

Melody smiled and walked with Jonathan in toe. When they got to where the two guys were, Jonathan soon recognized them. "It's best let me handle these two. They are quick and will stop and nothing to harm you."

"Well then I think we should give it a go. I'm not missing this chance to play. I guess it will be a while before I play again."

"Very well, then follow me."

Jonathan led Melody out of the room and into another. This one had a bed and a few straps to go with it. Jonathan sat down and patted for Melody to do the same.

"You are not going to strap me down so you have all the fun are you?"

"No I'm not but listen. Those two are more of my siblings. There 5 of altogether. The Taker is dead, you know that. Me, those two, and there is one more. No one has seen him in years. Now with those two in there can only mean something big is going to happen and someone needs to be ready for it."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Those two will get out of any trap you set. They could be after you, Ally, me or all three of us."

"If they were after Ally they would not have let her do that to them. Would they?"

"No telling, what they will allow and won't allow. Please I'm begging you let me go deal with them."

"What will I do in the mean time?"

"Go to our room and wait. Ask for whatever you think you will need."

"You're not coming back are you?"

"Goddess willing I am. Now we will walk out together and you will walk to the door. Nowhere else."

Melody nodded and stood with Jonathan. They walked out to find the two guys gone. The door was still shut and Jonathan shoved Melody back into the room. Soon there was arms around the both of them.

"Get off me." Melody said as she struggled.

"Fat chance you. Now get down." One of them said He threw Melody down on the floor and she rolled into the wall. When she tried to get up she felt a foot on her back. "If you want him to live stay down, till I tell you."

"Please let her go. You have me." Jonathan said as she struggled.

"Now why would we take you brother? When we could have her?" the second one said

"She will make us a fine salve. No harm in sharing." The first one stated with a grin

"You don't understand. I'm next in line. Taker is dead." Jonathan said as they bound him with straps.

"Even better. You will die and I will be the King." The first one said.

"AAAAHHHHH," Melody yelled as she was yanked up by her hair. "What do you two want?"

"To see you in pain and screaming for your loved one. Now in you go." The second said as she threw her into a cage. Melody turned around and hear it lock before she could stop it. The first brother grabbed her wrists and tied them together threw the bars. "How nice your hands are free like this. Now on your knees."

Melody looked over at Jonathan who was shaking his head no. The first one saw this and smacked Jonathan. "That's enough out of you."

"Knees or he dies."

Melody got on her knees. "Good girl. Open wide." Melody opened and found a dildo inserted in her mouth. She then felt it being tied to the bars and her hands tied to a hook. "This come out of your mouth before I tell you and you will never see anyone again."

Melody felt a few tears fall down her face. She then watched as they took Jonathan and strapped him to a dolly. "Any last words for your little pet over there?"

"I love you. Remember what we talked about. I will return. Sage and Willow only."

"That's enough." Said the first one and a gag was inserted in his mouth. They both then wheeled him out of site. Just before he left the first one turned to her. Wait an hour then you can let go. I'll know if you disobey." The door closed and Melody screamed hoping someone would hear her.

After about ten minutes of screaming Ally came in. She saw Melody there and ran to her. "Who did this?"

"Brothers" Melody mumbled.

"Can you take this out?" Ally wondered

"Hour?" She continued to mumble

"I want to say it has been about fifteen minutes. Can I untie your hands at least?" Ally looked down and saw she was hooked to a timer. "I'll take that as a no. Looks like you have forty-five minutes to go. If you try to get out I guess is explodes."

"You're a smart one." The first brother said

Ally turned around to see both brothers standing in the door way.

"I'll give you this scum, you have loyalty on your side." The second brother mentioned as he stepped around

"Now Dom want to be, are you going to come with us willingly or by force?" the first one asked as he grabbed straps

"I'm not leaving her." Ally said turning around back to Melody

"Yes you are. I see you have chosen force." The second one said as he began to walk over

"I see you have chosen to get your ass kicked." Ally said as she turned around

All three leapt to one another each one fighting someone and waiting for an opening. Soon one of them got the jump on Ally and got her pinned down.

"Stay still you wench. No one cares for you." The first brother said as the second one cuffed her hand together.

"Let me up now you pig." Ally said as she struggled

"Get up here." The two raised her up and held onto her. She soon found a gag in her mouth and a blindfold on. She tried to kick around but they tied her feet together so she couldn't move. Melody screamed at them to let her go, the two just laughed.

"See you around, Wench." The door was shut and she heard a latch. Melody wondered how much time she had left. She screamed until she no longer had a voice. Soon she heard beeping and felt her cuffs go free. Melody move her hands and got up. She opened the cage door and ran for the main door. She started pounding and trying the lock. Nothing.

"Somebody? Anybody please help me." She shout but no one came. Melody looked around and saw that there wasn't much in the room. She went to the other room where the bed was and looked around. She then saw where she and Jonathan sat. She didn't hesitate a moment and she flipped the mattress. She saw a note with a key.

"My dear: not knowing who you are please forgive if memories are not yours. When reading this, my oldest brother is dead and I'm next. There are three more to come. No telling who they will take or what they will do to get to the crown. Please use the key and go to the door that matched the design. Seek council form the master. Tell him that the Marshalls have taken me, if there is anyone else mention them too. Do not be afraid for you were chosen for something great. Be well my dear, the day is long the night is short. Squire"

Melody took a moment and cried a bit. She then took the key and saw that a row of doors appeared. She found the one that matched the design and she unlocked it. It led down a long hallway that opened to a large room. The only light was shining on her.

"Hello, is The Master here?" Melody asked in no particular direction

"Who seeks the master?" a voice called out.

"My name is Melody. I was chosen by Jonathan, I mean Squire."

"On what night did he first see you?" the voice said again

"January 6th."

"What was the last questions and statement he made to you?"

"He asked me to marry him and be Queen. The last statement he made before his brothers took him was Sage and Willow. They also took my soon to be lady in waiting."

Just then the lights came on and in walked a man. Melody couldn't believe her eyes.

"Jonathan is that you?"

"No I am Squire's twin brother the Master. Why are you the one you call Jonathan."

Melody feel to the floor crying. "You have no idea what hell I have been through. I want this all to end."

"That can be arranged. Do you want death, memory whipped clean, both, or do you want to return; remember everything and yet never be truly happy because you know your love is out there for you never to see again."

"You can't be serious. I love him more than anything. I gave up my life for him and now you're telling me that no matter what option I'll not have him? Well guess what I call your bullshit. Now get your brothers in here with my fiancé and lady in waiting. We are going to kick some ass and break some necks."

"My Queen please calm yourself. Here drink this." The Master said as he held up a glass

"No. I'm fine. I'll not drink anything that will knock me out. No more." Melody said still with tears in her eyes

"We are getting nowhere, Melody? Is it?" the Master asked

"Yes Melody. I shall call you Stefan" Melody said with a questionable look

"Very well. Let me answer some of the basics before you ask. We are twins. He is older by 10 minutes. He chose rank by titles, I chose the ultimate rank. We don't talk for different matters. One thing we can agree on is that you will make a fine Queen and the other two were wrong to take them. Now tell me where the Taker is?" Stefan asked

"Dead." Melody answered quickly

"I see. Well that answers a lot." Stefan said with a small grin

"As to what? He tried to kill me three times, he tried to make me his twice. He was a scumbag and it was on Jonathan's order and with me in agreement, his neck was snapped and he was burned." Melody began to raise her voice.

"Who did it?" Stefan asked

Willfred got a look in his eyes that told Melody not to say anything.

"I don't know I was so frazzled I just heard snap his neck and I agreed." Melody said with a small wink to Willfred

"Very well. Let us go collect your Jonathan and Lady in waiting." Master said with a smile.

Meanwhile Jonathan and Ally were being wheeled somewhere that was unfamiliar to them. They weren't sure what was going to happen. Soon Jonathan felt them stop and heard a door open. He was then wheeled in and tossed on the ground. He then felt his restraints being removed.

"Move before you hear the door shut and you die." Said his first brother.

Jonathan listened to hear if Ally would join him and soon he heard the door shut. He waited a moment. When heard nothing he began to move. He took off the blindfold and gag. He saw a small light and a table with a chair. On the table he saw a small TV with a note that said "Watch me". He turned the TV on and saw Ally being wheeled into a room.

"Smile for your master. I'm sure he's watching now" the second brother said

Ally struggled and screamed but she was unable to move. Soon she heard chains rattling and being wrapped around her body.

"Do us a favor and really scream at this one. For this we want to hear just how loud you can be." The first brother said with a smile as he stroked her hair.

Jonathan watched as they hooked cables up to the chains and made sure they were on bare skin. Soon they attached them to a battery. Ally let out a little scream when the first cable was attached. Then she let it out when the second one was attached. They removed a cable and she tried to catch her breath. They put it on again and she let out a smaller one. Her voice was gone.

"Oh now that's no fun." The second one said

Jonathan had tears in his eyes and he saw them just toss her on the floor and walk out. He watched as Ally struggled and tried to move she couldn't. She looked up and saw the camera. She just nodded hoping Jonathan was still watching. Jonathan nodded back, not knowing if she could see him or not but at least he knew it meant till death.

Jonathan sat back as he watched her struggle over and over again. He also jumped at every sound that he heard.

"This is the worse torture ever." He muttered under his breath.

"Now then our new Queen" the first brother said. Jonathan looked up and saw his brothers walk in. They think Ally is the new Queen. They got it mixed up. Jonathan hid a smile and chuckle as he knew they wouldn't see the days end. If they were found they were that is. He saw the remove the ball gag. Ally didn't say anything. "Tell us where the key to the palace is?" the first brother continued

"I'm not sure what you're talking about. Pig." Ally tried to spit but her hair was pulled back before she could get it out.

"You will tell us or we will be forced to end your reign before it begins." The second brother said

"Let me go and I will go easy on you when I take the crown." Ally said as she tried to breath

"Were not that stupid. We made up a list and guess what your new King will have to sign it too." The first brother said with a shit eating grin on his face.

"He won't sign anything till I sign it, and I can't sign anything till you release me." Ally said with a look that could kill.

"Try anything funny and your neck is ours." The second brother said as he cut away.

Ally looked at the camera and nodded again. He knew she was up to something. As soon as her hands were free they shoved the clip board into her face. "Sign" they said together. Ally took the board and pen and signed. She handed it back and without looking the first brother took it over to the camera and said "See that" "Third door on the left from you. Wait for 2 knocks." "All we need now is yours."

Jonathan got up knowing anytime now would be the moment. He watched as they untied Ally and she jumped the second brother who was closer and snapped his neck sending them both to the ground. "I've waited a long time for this." The first brother turned around and saw Ally leaping in the air towards him. She clocked him with her foot and pounced on him. He stumbled back she got her footing and went right in between the legs sending him to the ground. She walked over to him and gaged him. She then found the chains and chained his hands she dragged him down the hall and knocked twice on the door. She opened it and saw Jonathan there.

"Here. I figured you needed it more then I" Ally said out of breath

"Thank you. Now brother. Do I snap your neck or wait for the master to arrive? Hym. I'll go with." Crack "snapping your neck" Jonathan said with a sigh and smile. "Do you remember how to get out of here?" Jonathan asked Ally

"Well I know we go this way" Ally said pointing to her right. She began to walk back words. They were about three turns in when they heard a small gasp.

Ally turned around and Jonathan looked up. There they saw the Master with Melody. Melody ran to Jonathan and leapt into his arms and hugged him and kissed him she then reached over and grabbed Ally. All three started to cry.

"Time to go" the master said.

All three locked elbows and began walking. Melody didn't know who to stare at more. So she twisted her head at both of them. When they arrived back at the palace Jonathan opened the door and both girls entered. He held the door open for the master as well.

"Can I just say that if you throw any more of this our way I will have you killed! I don't give a crap about your title. What the hell did I ever do to you? What did he do? Wait don't answer that last part. He's your brother, he did a lot of shit I get it. But still..." Melody said as she began to raise her voice.

"Melody clam down. You did nothing and really neither did he. Ally your clear too." The Master said

"Then why?" Jonathan asked

"Mother and Father wanted to see what she would do if you were taken. They wanted to see who would she go after, mate or friend. They didn't expect both." The master said

"So what now?" Melody asked

"Call me Stefan. Thanks to Melody for giving me the name. Also now you two prepare for the crown and a child. It has to happen within the first year. You know this and she should too."

"Wait a second. Passionate, Baby, Death. You're kidding me. You said that all and you meant it. Even when you said not now you still were planning on it. So what I give birth and that's it?" Melody again began to get loud

"No you will live as long as you live." Jonathan said rubbing her arm to calm her down

"So I give birth and what?" Melody asked as she fell back into his arms

"You remain Queen till your oldest comes of age or you step down." Stefan said

"Oh. What about Ally?" Melody asked

"What about her? She is your Lady in waiting, your trusted advisor. I will not remove her from you until you say too. Also considering what happened I don't think her being alone anymore will do. She will have guards inside and out of her room." Stefan replied

"No I will not." Everyone turned to Ally. "I will not be baby sat. I will be in the palace with Melody and Jonathan. We will keep one another limber and train together. I will train new guards and new post holders. I want my own room and all my toys. I would like to still have prisoners to play with. I want my own office so I can keep track of everyone and everything I have. I want one night a week just Melody and I. To go do something she wants to. To give her a break. I will hold office one night a week while you two go out and keep that flame alive. If you say no to any of these I will jump out the window and that's it." Ally said with a stern voice

"Do you think I would ever say no to you darling?" Stefan asked with a smile

"Darling?" Melody and Jonathan said together

"Oh yes we got married about 3 years ago." Ally answered

Jonathan looked stunned. He didn't know what to say or do.

"I'm just now finding this out why?" Melody asked.

"Trust. And I wanted to make sure you two would work out." Ally said with no emotion showing

"OK Now I have something to add. I want you to take a night and be with your husband." Melody said with a smile

"Deal" the master said before Ally could object.

"Do we all agree say yes." Jonathan asked

"Yes" they said together

"Opposed?" Silence

"Very well then. Let's go tell mom and dad the news." Ally said.

"Mom and Dad?" Stefan asked

"Fine Queen and King." Ally said rolling her eyes.

They all chuckled as they left, as they were walking each were looking into the others eyes. Melody saw her torture room and wondered if she would ever step foot in there again. Jonathan squeezed her tight, he must have seen that wondering look in her face. "You might." was all he said. Melody smiled and they continued till came to the large doors with two guards outside of it.