Love Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,740 Followers

"Hold on for a minute Wendy. It's going to hurt baby, but if it hurts too much I can stop."

I looked up at him. "No, don't stop. Keep going."

He did and finally after some struggling, he managed to slide his cock in me. I felt my opening stretch little by little with each thrust of his cock. I had to remember this moment for the rest of my life. I was losing my virginity to my brother. He felt so wonderful inside of me. After a few minutes he leaned down and began pumping me harder and faster. We began to kiss as we made love. The pain vanished and I wanted my brother more than ever. I was becoming a woman, his woman. He pushed himself deeper inside of me until I felt an intense pain but shrugged it off. Sam looked into my eyes after that. His lips parted and he threw his head back.

"Ahhhh oooh yeah! I'm c-cuming!"

I had no idea what to expect until I felt his seed shooting deep inside. It was so warm spurting deep and hard. I watched him slow his rhythm until he grew soft inside of me. He let his cock slip out of my pussy and fell next to me on the bed. He gasped for air and sweat rolled down his face. I turned over to kiss him softly on the lips.

"That was so….wow!" I said in a shaky voice.

"Yes, it was. You were so tight Wendy. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you let me take your cherry."

"I let you because you mean everything to me. What other guy can I ever love more?"

"I hope no other guy. I hope I'm the only one for you."

"You are." I kissed him.

He slowly raised his body up and almost made me jump up when he gasped. "What? What is it?" I asked frantically.

"Blood. There's blood." He said.

"Yes of course. You popped my cherry."

He blushed. "Oh I thought I had hurt you. I'd never want to hurt you."

I put my arms around him and we held each other for what seemed to be forever.

Chelsea put the diary down and gulped. "Oh my God! Mom and dad are brother and sister!" She said to herself.

She got up and paced the room. She could stop reading or she could go on. She needed to know the truth about her past. Was she an incest child? She didn't know what to think for that moment. Hating her parents was one thing Chelsea could never do, no matter what the situation was. Her parents had been the most loving and caring parents any child could ever hope for.

Chelsea eyed the journal and went to sit down to read it again.

July 4, 1985

Dear Diary,

I'm scared; I think I might be pregnant. I'm very late on my period and today I had my first morning sickness. Mom woke me up early to help her make some food for the barbeque for our Fourth of July dinner, and as soon as I smelled the food, I got very sick. Mom thinks it's the summer flu, but little does she know….

July 25, 1985

Dear Diary,

It's official, I am pregnant. About eight weeks, according to Dr. Mayer. I didn't dare tell him it was Sam's baby, since he is our family doctor. I told Sam and instead of freaking out, he simply put his arms around me and said everything was going to be ok. We cried together, tears of joy.

Chelsea felt tears run down her face as she continued to read.

August 6,1985

Dear Diary, Sam will be leaving in a few more days back to college. We've decided to tell our parents tomorrow about our baby. I don't know what to expect from them, well I sort of do, but we can only hope for the best. It's not an easy situation for any parent.

August 7, 1985

Dear Diary, This might be my last entry, at least for a while. As I expected, mom and dad were very upset about the pregnancy. They yelled at us, more at Sam saying he should have been more responsible. Basically, they've kicked me out and said they've disowned both Sam and I. Sam says he'll take me back to school with him so we could live together. Having a child will put a pause on our education at least for a while. Sam's getting a full-time job and going to school part-time to help support me. I love him with all of my heart.

November 16, 1985

Dear Diary, I'm back, sorry it's been so long. So much has happened to me. I've got a big belly that holds my brother's baby. It's the most wonderful thing in the world. I already know it's going to be a girl. I'd always dreamed of my first child being a girl. Everywhere I go in this small college town, everyone smiles at me and congratulates me. Sam proudly holds my hand as we walk down the streets. He's proud to be the father of my soon to be born child. At night, he rubs my belly and tells me how much he loves me. I love being pregnant.

On the sad note, mom and dad have not talked to us. We've tried calling, but they always hang up. I hope they give in soon and realize they are going to have a beautiful grandbaby.

February 23, 1986

Dear Diary, I finally got some time to write to you again. What can I say? I told you I was going to have a baby girl. She's beautiful. I named her Chelsea. Right know as I write to you, she's peacefully sleeping. Sam has been working overtime to get me whatever our baby needs.

Mom and dad did not come to my delivery. They said awful things about my daughter. I don't hate them, I never will. One day, I still hope they will accept Sam and I being in love.

For now we enjoy our little girl and I promise to be a good mother to her. At least I will try my hardest. One day she will have to know the truth about her parents. It will not be easy, but she needs to know. Hopefully she will understand.

Chelsea closed the diary and sobbed softly. She couldn't believe it. It felt as if she were dreaming. "I still love you," she said to herself. Chelsea took a deep breath and wiped her tears off her face. She knew what she had to do. Grabbing her baby pictures, she headed back downstairs.

* * *

Chelsea drove around the small college town for a while until she spotted someone familiar. The elderly couple sat in a park bench sipping on water and enjoying the afternoon. Chelsea parked her car and slowly walked towards them. The elderly couple froze for a moment watching her getting closer to them.

"Hi," Chelsea said casually. She saw the woman's brown eyes widened.

"H-hello," the man spoke out.

"I believe you already know who I am right?" Chelsea questioned.

The woman didn't reply. Instead, she began to cry. The man comforted his wife. Chelsea's heart broke. She didn't hate her grandparents. She had to understand how they must have felt discovering their children were in love with each other.

"Don't cry grandma," Chelsea whispered.

The woman wiped her tears and stood up. She put her arms around Chelsea. "I'm sorry honey. I'm so sorry for everything."

Chelsea held her grandmother and her grandfather approached her. He put his arms around her as well. "I understand. Just know I do not hate you. I'm glad you are trying to get back to your children's lives. And even though they are adults, they still need you both."

"We know. We know we can't make up for all the years of pain we've caused Sam and Wendy, but we want to try."

"It's never too late grandpa. I'll tell you what. Come by the house tonight. You and my parents have a lot to talk about."

"We couldn't do that. They hate us."

"No they don't. They would never hate you."

"Ok we'll be there, but don't be surprised if they kick us out." Chelsea's grandfather said.

"Believe me they won't. I will make sure of it."

* * *

Later that evening, after dinner, Chelsea looked at the living room clock nervously waiting for the arrival of her grandparents. Sam and Wendy joined her in the living room to watch some TV. The doorbell rang a few minutes later, and Chelsea stood up.

"I'll get it," she said cheerfully.

Sam and Wendy were in a conversation when suddenly their faces turned pale as they saw their parents standing before them.

Sam stood up and walked towards them. "Mom? Dad?"

"What are you doing here?" Wendy asked walking towards them.

They stood in front of each other, speechless.

"They are here to apologize for everything. To be a family again," Chelsea announced.

"Chelsea, what do you mean?" Wendy asked nervously.

"Mom, I know you and dad are brother and sister. I read your diary. I didn't mean to but it was there when I was searching for my baby pictures."

"Chelsea! That's not right," Wendy said sternly.

"She had to find out sometime," Sam muttered.

"Chelsea, I'm sorry I never told you. It's just that-"

"You were scared what I would think. Well you know what I think? I think you two are the best parents anyone could ever have. You raised me well and now this is a way for me to pay you back. Please mom, dad, make up with our parents."

Wendy began to cry. Sam put his arms around his wife. "We have a lot of catching up to do."

Chelsea saw her grandparents' faces' light up. "See! I told you they would make up with you. Now I will leave you to talk. "

Chelsea went to her room. She felt so happy, finally being able to get her family together again.

* * *

Chelsea sat next to her mother. Wendy put her hand over her daughters and they sat back watching the senior class picture slide show. All the senior class took their baby pictures to be on the show. Parents, grandparents and others showed to celebrate.

Chelsea looked over and saw her grandparents sitting down the same row next to her father. They all smiled as Chelsea's baby pictures came up. "Oh mom, I was such a pretty baby," Chelsea said sarcastically.

"Yes you were, and you still are. I love you honey."

"I love you mom. Thank you for having me."

"Thank you for being on this earth. You're my angel you know that?"

Chelsea smiled. She squeezed her mother's hand and went back to watching the slideshow. They lived as one big happy family, filled with unconditional love.

The End

jessy19
jessy19
2,740 Followers
12