Love Comes Second Ch. 02

Story Info
Prince Douglas enjoys his wedding night.
4.4k words
4.04
43.2k
24

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to SupportMain420 for editing this story.

I am sorry in advance for any historically incorrect things in this story. Also, there are a few factually incorrect things in this story that I know of, but for the purpose of the plot I found them necessary (such as when the female characters cannot become impregnated if they are not "bleeding", aka on their period).

A big thanks to the comments on my first chapter. Constructive criticism is strongly encouraged!

*****

Chapter II

Jade

I'm standing across from the prince in my beautiful dress. He smiles at me and I smile back sheepishly. When he kisses me, he whispers against my lips so only I hear what he says "You're mine now, princess" his tone possessive. I nod, scared of what he might mean.

Inside the reception hall, there are many tables lined on the walls with a wide space for dancing in the middle. At the other end of the large room, there's another long table sitting on a raised floor perpendicular to the other tables. The kings, queens, princesses, and princes all go to sit at that table, Prince Douglas and I following behind them. We sit in the direct middle of the table, facing out to the crowd. Music is playing as the servants come to place delicious plates of exquisite food in front of us, and then later collect our empty plates. Both kings and queens stand in turn to toast us and wish us a happy marriage.

My new husband and I eat, drink wine, and dance for another few hours before he announces we are to retire. Sady and my other siblings give me a melancholy smile as my husband leads me out of the room, everyone else cheering and whistling.

--~~~--

Douglas

Across from me is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Her dress gives away just how curvy and delicious her body is, while still somehow staying modest. When it's time to kiss, I whisper against her lips "You're mine now, princess" to make sure she knows neither of us will ever have anyone else.

The reception hall is decorated with velvety red and fresh lavender colors, making her smile. She chose the colors and is obviously very pleased. As the custom, we sit next to each other in the middle of the table perpendicular to the others. Wine fills our glasses again and again, while the food keeps us from becoming too drunk. My father is the first to stand and wishes us a loving marriage with lots of heirs for him and my mother to spoil. That is how the toasts start. My mother, then my wife's father and her mother.

After a long night of talking, drinking, and dancing, I decide it is time for us to retire. I raise my voice and announce we are taking our leave and everyone cheers and whistles at us. I laugh softly and look back to the table to see Jade's siblings smiling at us excitedly.

I lead her into what used to be my room but has now become ours. She stands awkwardly in the center of the room, turning slowly as she takes in her surroundings. Her eyes land on the big bed against the far wall raised above the floor of the room with three steps of stairs leading up to it. The covers are a deep red and I see her lips twinge slightly in a smile. She seems to really like that color.

I move towards her and she takes a small step back, my sudden movements seeming to startle her. She realizes what she's done and steps forward reluctantly. I close the gap between us with two more steps forward and my hand touches her shoulder softly.

"You look absolutely beautiful," I say, my hand moving from her shoulder, up her neck, and then to cup her face. I pull her closer and kiss her lips. She doesn't kiss me back at first, but then she moves her lips with mine. She reaches behind her head to undo her hair so that it falls gracefully down her shoulders and back. I smile against her lips and put my hand on the small of her back so her whole body is pressed against mine. My lips fall down from her lips to her neck, catching her by surprise. I hear her gasp and moan quietly. I stand back up and turn her around to undo her dress. When it falls to the floor I help her step out if it and she covers her chest as she turns around. My hand grabs her wrist and pulls it away from her chest, revealing perky tits with dark areolas pointing straight towards me. I stare for a few seconds, taking the beautiful sight in.

"You will not cover yourself in front of me. You are mine now, and I'm pleased with how you look" I tell her. I quickly discard my clothes as well, leaving us both completely naked. I pull her into me again and kiss her hard, my cock rapidly growing. I lift her off her feet and carry her to the bed, throwing her on it as softly as I can. I smile happily down at her as her eyes roam my body. Her skin is a pasty white contrast to the deep red of the bedding, making her curves even more vivid. I see a pink band around her wrist from when I pulled her hand away from her chest. She stares at my cock and her eyes widen at my full erection. "Don't worry, my wife. It will fit" I laugh softly. Climbing on top of her, I feel her stiffen. My hand finds her breast and I caress it, it fits perfectly in my hand. I pinch her small nipples lightly. I touch the tip of my cock to her outer labia and can feel her body is still not ready, but her eyes are telling me differently.

"Open your mouth, princess" I whisper, pushing two fingers through her full lips. She smiles and I smile back. "Now, suck on them" I command. She obeys and I pull them out with a quiet popping sound. I reach down and slide them inside her womanly folds, getting her ready for me to fuck.

--~~~--

Jade

He guides me to his - our - room. I stand in the middle and slowly turn around to take in the sight. My eyes finally rest on the bed and I smile a bit at the cover, the deep red color is so beautiful. The prince takes a step towards me and I take a small step back, a little scared. After I realize what I've done, I take a step forward. I don't want him to think he repulses me, that would just make this situation worse. He takes two more strides to close the gap between us, then places his hand on my shoulder.

"You look absolutely beautiful," he says as his hand moves up to my cheek. Then he pulls me forward to kiss him. I'm in absolute shock and I don't kiss him back right away. Our lips start to move together slowly and I reach up to I undo my hair, letting it fall. He then pulls me closer, kissing me a little harder. He pulls away from my lips and I feel a small twinge of disappointment. The next second he surprises me by kissing my neck, eliciting a gasp and small moan from my lips. He stops all too soon and turns me around to take off my dress. He holds out his hand to help me step out of the dress and I turn towards him, my arm over my chest. I suddenly feel so vulnerable, and it scares me.

He grabs my wrist and pulls my arm away from my body. "You will not cover yourself in front of me. You are mine now, and I'm pleased with how you look" he says and he quickly pulls off his clothing. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me very close, kissing me hard. I can feel his cock stiffen and push against my hip. He pulls me into his arms and throws me onto the bed, and gives me a devilish smile. I look at my wrist for just a moment and see a light pink mark where he grabbed me. It may actually bruise, he had gripped it very firmly. I look him up and down, then stare intently at his rock hard cock and my eyes widen drastically. It looks painful...

He laughs at my expression and says "Don't worry, my wife. It will fit." He then climbs on top of me and my body stiffens, my mind racing and panicking. His big amd rough hand reaches down to grab my breast and pinch my nipple, sending a strange tingle down my stomach. I can feel his cock prodding at my pussy and he looks me in the eyes intently.

"Open your mouth, princess" he whispers, forcing two thick fingers into my mouth. I smile, him calling me princess so seductively makes my stomach tingle, and he smiles back. "Now, suck on them" he demands. I do as he says and he pulls them out with a quiet popping sound. He reaches down to find my entrance and shoves his fingers inside me, making my stomach tingle yet again.

He pulls his digits out if me and I clear my throat softly. "I'm not bleeding just yet, I won't produce an heir. There's no use in trying, right?" I ask, hoping he'll agree.

"I'm going to fuck you whether it will produce an heir or not, for two reasons. One, we must consummate our marriage. Two, I want to fuck you, so, therefore, I will fuck you. Understand? " he replies, much to my dismay. I nod and he kisses me deeply. "Now let's get to it" he chuckles. He again pushes his cock towards my pussy, but this time it slides in. I cringe when it starts to hurt, closing my eyes in pain. That only seems to encourage him because he pushes harder. His deep thrusts are stretching me too far, I cry out "Stop, you're hurting me!" but he pretends not to hear. He goes even faster and harder and I start to cry and push away, making him angry. He sits up and pulls me by the legs to the edge of the bed. My ass is hanging off the edge of the bed and he's standing between my legs. He puts his cock back in and I sob quietly. He starts to fuck me again, this time using my tits as handles to go harder and deeper.

My sister's words once again ring in my ears as he leans down to bite my sensitive neck. "Fuck, Jade. You feel so good" he whispers, making me tingle, despite the pain he's causing. His moans and grunts fill the room, my sobs masked by his noises of pleasure. The weight of him on top of me is starting to make it hard to breathe, so I reach up to push him off my chest a little, but he takes this as me trying to defy him. He grabs my wrists, then pulls them over my head. My two wrists are then held in one of his hands as he uses the other to grab my hair, using it like he did my tits to make it easier for him to fuck me hard. His teeth go back to my neck and pull on my skin as his thrusts become more and more frantic. "I'm going to finish, my wife. Are you ready to feel my seed pump inside you?" he whispers. I nod my head, hoping my enthusiasm will speed the process up. A few seconds later he grunts very loudly, pushing his cock deep inside me. I feel hot liquid spray against my cervix each time he thrusts inside me. His cock softens slightly and he pulls out of my pussy, his body relaxing on top of mine.

He lays there for a long time. Finally, he speaks, "You did great. I could fuck you all night" he chuckles and rolls off of me and onto the bed. He lays his head on the pillows and looks at my naked body. "In fact, come here" he says, laying on his back. I look between my thighs and see a little bit of blood, making me pause. "I said, come here," he says, his voice stern. I feel his seed drip down my leg as I crawl to him. He grabs my hips and pulls me on top of him. Now straddling him, he pulls me down to kiss him. With my hips in his hands, he pushes them down while he grinds up into me. His cock is in between my labia, sliding through them using his cum as lubricant. Again, his moans start to fill the room. He starts to go faster and push against me harder.

"Jade, I can't take it any longer. I need you again" he says softly. He lifts me up then aims his cock at my pussy. He pushes me down a little bit slowly until he knows I'm on his cock, then he pushes his hips up hard. I feel like I'm going to split in half when he starts guiding my hips up and down hard and fast. I'm making noises from the pain, but he must mistake them for noises of pleasure because he starts going deeper.

This, however, proves to be too much as he starts to cum again. "Ungh, yes" he moans under his breath "Yes Jade, yes!" he seems to be making more noises this time. He lets go of my hips but I continue to bounce up and down, knowing it'll be over in just a few seconds. "Jade, oh fuck. You're gonna make me cum. Oh, yes princess. You're such a good girl. Oh, oh, fuuuck" he yells, pushing my hips down into his own as he spurts his hot and sticky cum inside me again and again. His encouraging words make my pussy spasm a little bit. I feel his seed coating my insides and spill out a little, dripping down his softening dick.

--~~~--

Douglas

She clears her throat softly "I'm not bleeding just yet, I won't produce an heir. There's no use in trying, right?" she says. Her voice is so small and cute, I can't resist her.

I can't tell if she's trying to avoid having sex with me, or make sure I want to have sex with her, but I assume it's the latter. "I'm going to fuck you whether it will produce an heir or not, for two reasons. One, we must consummate our marriage. Two, I want to fuck you, so, therefore, I will fuck you. Understand?" she nods, almost excitedly. I kiss her deeply, loving the way her body feels against mine. "Now let's get to it" I laugh softly. I push my cock into her pussy and it slides in easily. She closes her eyes in overwhelming pleasure, so I go harder. She feels amazing, so wet and tight...

"Stop, you're hurting me!" she yells, but I'm too wrapped up to stop. I start fucking her ruthlessly as she tries to pull away... but I'm liking the resistance. Then she pushes my chest with her hands and I'm annoyed. I pull out and drag her to the edge of the bed. I shove my cock back inside her and grab her tits as leverage to fuck her harder. No one, especially my wife, can push me away.

I lean down to bite her neck and I feel her shiver slightly. "Fuck, Jade. you feel so good" I whisper, unable to think straight. I start to moan louder and louder, feeling myself getting closer. I look at her and see that she's been crying, which only turns me on more. Her cheeks are flushed and her eyes are red, and there are tear marks running down towards the bed. She again tries to push me off, so I take her wrists and pull them over her head to keep her from moving too much. I grab her hair and push myself deeper inside her, lost in the ecstasy. I bite her neck again and my thrusts become more desperate. "I'm going to finish, my wife. Are you excited to feel my seed pump inside your tight hole?" I ask. She nods happily and I can't take it anymore. I push myself inside her hard, soaking her insides with my seed. I relax on top of her body as my cock softens a little. I stay there for quite some time, her body beneath mine is so comforting.

"You did great. I could fuck you all night" I chuckle as I roll off of her and onto our bed. From my position I can see that she's uncomfortable. But she's also very sexy. "In fact, come here" I command. She looks down at the small amount of blood on her thighs from her hymen breaking. "I said, come here," I say, my voice impatient. I want to feel her body against mine again. I grab her hips and pull her above me so her legs are on either side of my hips. I push her hips into mine as I grind against her, moaning loudly. My cum has coated the whole area between her thighs and that makes it easy for me to slide my cock between her labia. I moan and dig my fingers into her hips.

"Jade, I can't take it any longer. I need you again" I say quietly. I lift her up to align my cock with her pussy again. Once I know I'm part way in, I slam our hips together, making her moan. I help her lift and drop her hips onto mine, the sounds coming from her pretty mouth urge me to go deeper.

It feels so good, I can tell I'm about to cum again. "Ungh, yes" I moan in a whisper "Yes Jade, yes!" I'm louder this time, probably from the sight of her bouncing on top of me. I let go of her hips and, as expected, she continues riding my cock. Her tits are bouncing in rhythm with her hips and the sight brings me closer to the edge. "Jade, oh fuck. You're gonna make me cum. Oh, yes princess. Oh, oh, fuuuck" I cry out, pushing her hips down as hard as I can, thrusting up each time I shoot my seed inside her. I smile and close my eyes, relishing in the ecstasy of post-orgasm.

She lifts herself off my cock and curls in a ball facing away from me. I get up and pull at the blankets, urging her to get up and crawl underneath them. She understands what I'm trying to do and she moves under the blankets. I follow her in and pull her close to me so I can feel her skin pressed against mine. I whisper in her ear "Your body is so sexy, I can't resist you. I hope you're ready to get fucked often" I smile at her. She squeaks softly and tries to move away but I tighten my hold so she can't. I bite her ear and push my hips against her as I say "I wouldn't recommend trying to scoot away from me. Resistance kind of turns me on..." I trail off, my fingers roaming her body. She stills and I put my face against her head, smelling her sweet scent. I feel my body relax as I drift off to sleep...

The next morning I wake up to Luke knocking on the door, but I'm not awake enough to answer yet. When no one answers he lets himself in. I sit up slightly and smile at him groggily. "Good morning Luke."

"Good morning my lord, did you rest well?" he asks as he starts to gather Jade's and my clothing from last night.

"I did after I had a little fun" I chuckle and motion to where Jade lies asleep, still naked.

He smiles knowingly and finishes grabbing all of the clothing. "Is there anything else you need from me after I put away these garments?" he asks politely.

"Yes, could you draw me a bath? Also, find Jade's maid, I believe her name is Mary, and tell her to draw my lovely wife a bath as well. That will be all for now" I nod, dismissing him to do as he's told.

I turn towards my wife and touch her shoulder. She shivers softly and I smile. "Time to wake up love, we must get ready and eat something. Your siblings and parents will only be here for another few days and I'm sure you want to spend time with them before they go. I'd also like to get to know them a little" I say as I shake her lightly.

She yawns and sits up, forgetting she has no clothes on. I can see red marks on her chest from when I grabbed her tits roughly while I fucked her last night. When the cold air hits her chest she gasps and grabs the blankets to cover herself. "Wow, it's quite cold" she comments in a timid voice. I lean over and kiss her lips firmly. She kisses back hesitantly. My hand pulls at her hair lightly as I deepen the kiss. I pull her away by her hair and whisper "I love your lips. So warm and supple" she pulls away a little and I touch the bruise I left on her neck from my biting last night. "We should get ready, people will expect us to be at the table soon," she says.

"Sadly, you're right. I'd love to stay in bed and fuck you again. But we should get up" I reply. Luke knocks on the door and this time I answer "We'll be there in a minute!" I yell so he can hear me. I swing my legs over into the cold air so I'm sitting on the edge of the bed. I turn and grab Jade by her underarms and lift her over me so she's standing in front of me. I admire her body once more before turning her around and slapping her ass. She squeaks and I laugh softly. I stand up after her and hand her a silk robe to put on, then put a similar one on my own shoulders. "I'll see you in a few minutes dear," I say, leaving her standing there.

--~~~--

Jade

I slide off of him and lay down turned away from him and curl into a ball. I feel a few tears stream down the side of my face. He pushes himself up and pulls at the blankets, signaling he wants me to get up and get under the blankets. I do as he wants and he slides his body in behind me before he wraps an arm around my stomach and pulls me close. I can feel his hot breath against my ear as he whispers "Your body is so sexy, I can't resist you. I hope you're ready to get fucked often." I make a high pitched noise and try to scoot away subtlely, but he tightens his grip. He bites my ear and roughly shoves his hips against my backside then says "I wouldn't recommend trying to scoot away from me. Resistance kind of turns me on..." his fingers roam my body. I stiffen and he presses his nose against my head. His body slowly relaxes as he falls asleep. I try to close my eyes but there's a pulsing pain between my thighs that I can't ignore. I start to sob quietly and somehow fall asleep a few hours later.

12