Love Discovered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His motions got faster, and I knew he was on the brink of his orgasm. I had been right about myself, I wasn't going to cum again, but this wasn't just about me and I didn't care. I bucked my hips in time with his rhythm, alternately squeezing him and relaxing around him. I felt him as he came, he thrust deep and hard inside me and stayed there, his cream filling me up, his cock and balls throbbing hard with each shot. His whole body was rigid with the intensity of it, and I held onto him with my right arm, and stroked his hair with my left hand. He relaxed as his orgasm subsided, and propped himself up with one arm. His hair was a mess, and his face glowed with pleasure and emotion. Gazing down at me, he whispered, "Wow..."

I smiled and said, "That's my line."

He chuckled, and rolled off of me. I turned over onto my left side and he curled up against me, wrapping on arm around me and cupping my breast, and sliding the other under my neck. We lay like that for awhile, savoring each others' scents and basking in the afterglow.

He kissed my shoulder lightly and his arm tightened around me. "I love you, Shawna," he whispered uncertainly.

I lifted his arm off of me and turned over so I could see him. I propped myself up on my right elbow, and traced his cheekbone with the fingertips of my left hand. "I love you too," I whispered back.

"How long have you felt this way?" he asked me.

I paused, not really knowing the answer to that. Shrugging slightly, I answered, "I don't know. Weeks, months. Awhile."

He smiled. I lay down beside him and buried my face in his chest, pulling him closer to me. This was a man I knew I could never fully let go of, even if things ultimately didn't work out romantically. But I didn't think too much about the future. My mind was wrapped up in the present, my body in Carson's arms. Where I wanted to stay.

12