Love Don't Run Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy tried to fall back asleep as she heard his slow steady breathing and felt his warm breath blowing lightly on her neck, the firmness of his cock resting in her crack with only the the thin material between them.

Her mind was flooded with emotion. Joe was the first man ever to sleep in her bed. She felt excited and nervous at the same time. The word punishment floated though her mind.

"What did he mean, punishment?" Joy kept asking herself over and over.

When she was sure he was sound asleep Joy carefully moved his arm off her body. Walking topless to her desk she turned on her computer. When the screen came to life, Joy went back to the forum she had found and typed in "Slave Punishment". Reading what she found to understand what Joe had meant. She was shocked at the results she found. Joy's heart pounded as she shut off her computer and carefully laid back down next to Joe.

Joe woke up the instant she removed her warmth from him, watching her tip toe to her computer. Figuring she had some work to do for a class, Joe was surprised when he saw the site she pulled up. He saw the banner "Slaves Forum." He knew the site well. He also knew he would have to explain things to her because that site was sure to make her want to run. Closing his eyes he waited for her to return to the bed. The bed slightly moved as her body slipped under the covers and Joy pressed her ass back against his cock. Carefully he lifted his arm around her waist.

She had just closed her eyes when she heard him whisper, "Baby girl, I saw what you were looking at on your computer. You can forget all that you saw."

Her eyes flew open as his words flowed in her ear, she thought he was a sleep and he saw her looking at her computer.

"But..," Joy tried to say.

"Ssshhh, baby girl," Joe giggled, adding, "We will talk about this when we wake up. Now close those sexy eyes and go to sleep."

Joe pulled her closer and moved his hand up just under one of her breasts, kissing her neck lightly.

They drifted off to sleep, Joy's ass nestled on his cock, his arm holding her. A couple hours later Joe opened his eyes and Joy was still nestled up against his cock and he inhaled the slight aroma of her.

"Baby girl, time to wake up," he whispered by her ear and gave her a gentle nudge.

"Huh, what, oh mmmmm. Good morning, Joe," Joy sleepily replied.

Joy slowly turned her body over placing her arm around his neck. When she opened her eyes his face was close to hers and his eyes gazed back at her. Joy felt his hand on her back, pressing her closer to his lips. Joe placed his hand on the back of her and pulled her lips closer to his. When his lips brushed hers she felt a tremor slightly surge through her. He pressed his lips harder on hers and she opened her mouth when his tongue traced across her lips.

Slowly Joy moved her tongue to meet his probing tongue. Their tongues touched, the slight movements of their tongues exploring each others mouth. Joy could not help herself and moaned as he pressed further in her mouth. She felt his hand glide down her spine sending little shocks up her back as he slowly went down. Joy tightened her arm around his neck when his hand touched her tight ass and moaned again. She felt the wetness in her boy shorts growing.

"Oh god, this feels so good," she thought as Joe traced his fingers down her crack.

They held the embrace several minutes before Joy had to break their kiss and take a deep gasp of breath; her body feeling the effects of his kiss. Laying in his arms, she felt safe and wanted this to never end.

As he held her in his arms, he felt her chest heaving against his chest and he felt her heart beating.

"That site you were looking at slave, it may be okay for reference, but it is not going to be the way I will be training you as my slave," Joe whispered. What you need to understand babe is that there is no set way to train your slave or submissive. What works for one does not always work for another each master or dominant will have his on way of training his slave or submissive to mold her the way he wants and needs her to be.

"Oh Joe, I just needed to find out what you meant by punishment, that's all," Joy meekly replied.

"Later I will give you some sites that I want you to look at. They will explain what is expected of you as my slave," he told her adding, "right now, we have to get ready for class."

"Hmm, can't we just stay here all day? My only class isn't until later and we are only doing study hall to go over mid terms. Besides, if you say yes I will make you breakfast," Joy offered and batted her eyes at him.

"Well, I do have a study session later. However, I can't refuse a home cooked breakfast, now can I?" Joe answered back.

Hearing that he was willing to stay, Joy wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him hard. A broad smile on her face as she jumped up from the bed.

"Oh, slave, remove your boy shorts. You will cook my breakfast naked," Joe ordered her for the first time.

"But Joe," Joy turned to look at him with terror filled eyes, "I will be cooking bacon," Joy whined a bit.

"Bacon hmmm, you can wear an apron. But keep that sexy ass exposed," he replied, his face looking serious.

"But what about my roommates? They might come in and I don't want them seeing my naked ass," Joy whined.

"Yes, that will be a problem. However, they might like it and get naked as well," Joe said adding,

"Oh my God, babe, you should see the look on your face right now." Joe smirked, "I am kidding, slave. I want to explore those lovely toffee kisses of yours and there is no way I want those marred. I don't share well, here put this on," Joe said tossing her his t-shirt from last night.

Joy arched her well manicured brow at Joe, telling him without words that she didn't find it funny at all. Quickly pulling the t-shirt over her head and down her body. Looking down as it reached her mid thigh.

Joe sat on the bed speechless when he saw what she looked like in his t-shirt. He didn't think he had ever seen a t-shirt look so sexy! Just looking at her wearing it, made his cock twitch.

Giving her an evil smile Joe told her, "Hand over the panties," the look on his face told Joy just how serious he was.

As Joy reached under the shirt to pull the boy shorts off, Joe stopped her and told her to go slow and to lift the the shirt up some because he wanted a show.

"Now lower those boy shorts down those awesome toffee thighs. Next time I tell you to remove your panties you will do it instantly! Never hide what's mine from me, slave!"

Joy could tell how serious he was by the tone of his voice, "Okay, Joe," she meekly replied.

"That is another thing we need to discuss, slave. This is lesson number one. When we are alone or in private you will always address me as Master or Sir. When we are out in public it will be Yes, Joe," Joe sternly told her adding, "Understand slave?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

"Now slave, your Master wants a show. Remove those shorts," he added.

Joy was nervous and shaking like a leaf as she reached under the t shirt grasping the waist band of her shorts.

"Go slow and lift up that shirt above your waist. I want a sexy show from you," he told her.

"Yes, Sir," Joy said as she raised the t-shirt slowly up her thighs.

Her legs parted slightly as the shirt slowly uncovered her body. Tilting his head, Joe saw the nervous smile on her lips as her fingers slid under the waist band of her shorts.

Pushing one side down , Joy looked over at Joe and saw the effect she was having on him. Her smile widened as she pushed the other side down while giving her hips an exaggerated wiggle. Joy slowly pushed them inch by inch teasing him with her movements.

His cock was throbbing as he watched her little show. As her boy shorts touched her knees Joy tuned her body sideways, quickly bending over, pushing them to the floor. With a wide smile she wiggled her ass and as she straightened up, the shirt fell over her ass. She flashed a smile at him as she walked to the kitchen to start breakfast. Joe sat there on her bed, his cock straining against the fabric of his shorts. Shaking his head, Joe tried to clear the image of her wiggling her ass at him from his head.

Standing up, Joe walked to the bathroom. He splashed cold water on his face and tried to catch his breath. Joe thought about how close he had come to almost losing her a few short hours ago and now she was cooking breakfast for him wearing his shirt.

Joe sat at the kitchen table watching as Joy quickly worked around the kitchen as she cooked for him, her naked pussy on display each time she bent over to grab a pan or get something out of the fridge. Joy was so into what she was doing that she didn't realize she was giving Joe another cock hardening show.

While Joy flipped pancakes, Joe couldn't help himself. He came up behind her and placed his hands over her breasts and gave them a hard squeeze.

When she felt his hands squeeze her breasts she let out a sultry moan then shivered when Joe applied more pressure. Joy pushed her firm ass back against Joe's hard cock grinding into him as if her body knew what she wanted and needed even if her head told her otherwise.

"Easy, slave. We don't want to start anything you aren't ready to finish. I just needed to touch you," he moaned into her ear, his cock getting a little harder from her grinding into him.

Hearing his words, Joy let out a soft sigh as he cursed his lack of control when it came to her . Thinking it was for the best, Joe snagged a piece of bacon off a paper towel and popped half into his mouth teasingly ordering Joy to open wide then popped the other half into her mouth.

Telling her, "I'm starving," his eyes feasting on the pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausages and cut up fresh fruit,allowing his eyes to wander from her pink painted toe nails up to her mussed hair adding, "Everything looks yummy."

12