Love Fifty

Story Info
Fifteen fifty-word love stories.
864 words
4.45
29.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers

* * * * *

Copyright Oggbashan January 2006
The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

* * * * *

The following are 15 fifty-word stories with a Valentine theme. The title isn't counted.


1. Lost Opportunity

I sent Elaine a Valentine card. She received a dozen.

I asked her to be my partner at the Valentine dance. I was the fifth to ask. She had said yes to Roger.

I wrote her a letter expressing my love. She returned it because she was now Roger's fianceé.


02. Love at first sight

Our eyes met across a crowded room. I made my way to her side, introduced myself and asked for a dance.

We melted into each other's arms. She danced divinely. I didn't tread on her feet.

I asked to walk her home. She agreed and invited me in for - coffee.


03. Coffee?

On my knees between her legs I tried to satisfy her urgent need. She pulled me hard against her willing lips.

My tongue licked and probed into the warm depths. She moaned as her hands clutched my head. I licked harder. Her legs spread wider.

Coffee never tasted this good.


04. Revenge is sweet.

Heather dumped me at the Valentine Dance. She had planned it to be a real humiliation in public but everyone ignored her rehearsed scene.

I walked to the bar, leaving her screaming abuse. There I met Jane.

"Noisy, isn't she?" Jane said.

"Yes," I replied. "Shall we dance?"

We did.


05. Priorities.

I was too busy to think about Valentine's Day. A project had to be finished the day before. It was.

"Did you remember that tomorrow's Valentine's Day?" asked my secretary Anna.

"No," I replied. "The only one I want to be my Valentine is you."

She was and still is.


06. Comfort

That Valentine's night we went to bed together.

She didn't need to ask. Nor did I.

As I thrust, her legs wrapped around me. I remembered our first time. That nearly betrayed me into coming too soon.

The back seat of a car is romantic. In bed is more comfortable.


07. Set up

"Why don't you ask Margaret?" Julie suggested when I asked her to dance.

I took the hint. I asked Margaret. She accepted.

It took me months to realise that Margaret had primed every woman I knew to say the same.

By that time I loved her too much to mind.


08. Differences

"Valentine? In my country we do not have this." Seeta said. "You want me to be your Valentine? I understand you want me. I want you. Who needs Valentine?"

Put that way, Seeta is right. Who needs Valentine when two people want each other?

Cultures differ. Love is the same.


09. Communication

How could I tell this woman how much I loved her when we had no language in common?

Gestures and sign language were completely inadequate tools.

Our lips, tongues and hands told our mutual love where words and language had failed us.

Never doubt that love will find a way.


10. Hope?

Our parents raged with hateful words. Our skins, cultures and religions were all offended by our association.

We fled the storm to marry in secret.

Now our children are spoilt with too many festivals, wrapped in grandparents' love. Together the families defy their narrow-minded neighbours.

If only it were true.


11. Memories

Fifty years ago today we were married in our village church.

Today the church is surrounded by housing estates, lost in a maze of bricks.

Our love is just as strong now as it was then. How?

Each morning we prove how lucky we were to find the right one.


12. Endless Love

Boy meets girl. They fall in love.

They quarrel. They part. They make up. Their love gets deeper and stronger.

They marry. They have children.

Their children meet boys and girls. They fall in love.

They quarrel. They part. They make up. Their love gets deeper and stronger.

They marry…


13. The Girl Next Door

As children she is too young for him. He tolerates her as a familiar nuisance. They share childhood secrets.

As young adults he is too young for her. She tolerates him as a familiar nuisance. They still share secrets.

Thwarted in love they share pain. They see what they've missed.


14. Disillusion

She lets him see her only as she wants to be seen.

He believes what he sees and falls in love with the woman he is shown.

After marriage she lets the veil slip away to reveal the person she really is.

His betrayed love turns to hatred and contempt.


15. Conclusion

Valentine Cards, presents and flowers cost money and fill retailers' coffers.

The real Valentine spirit needs none of the expensive gifts. All that is necessary is two people who want to express their love.

How they do it is up to them. Valentine's Day is just the excuse for love.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers