Love For Her Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
The 3 women question their sexuality.
4.4k words
4.24
68.8k
15
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for your feedback everyone. I tried to write this story to continue the themes I developed in part: 1. Again, I find the best erotic stories are ones that use sex in a realistic circumstance, more of a turn on. So hope you enjoy this and look forward to part: 3. William.

Love For Her Mother: Chapter 2

Friends Re-united.

Marina ran up the stairs and walked into her daughter's bedroom, watching Rosie's red convertible pull out of the drive onto the road. From here, Marina could see the top of the two's girls heads as Rosie accelerated down the highway towards the centre of town. Marina walked into Dawn's room, pausing at the doorway as she stared around her daughter's room, the smell of perfume in the air.

Leaning against the far wall was a half covered canvas. She walked around the bed and sat down, lifting the canvas. A purple silk covered mattress was painted sitting atop a white metal frame. The beginnings of two legs were painted, one foot over the other, the edge of a duvet lounged over the leg. It was recognisable whose leg it was it was recognisable as her bed. When had Dawn painted her in bed?

Behind the canvas was a sketchbook decorated with pictures of Dawn. Marina picked the sketchbook up, several photos dropping onto the floor. As Marina looked through them, she lost her breath slightly. The photos started with Marina sleeping beneath her covers. Eventually, a pale hand wearing a ring appeared, gripping the edge of the cover and pulling it down her body. It was Dawn's hand she knew. Dawn had received that ring from her father on her 16th birthday, a distant present from a father she didn't know, but a welcome gift she wore all the time. And her nails were painted black with small yellow stars, Dawn's favourite pattern at the moment.

The next picture in the set had the duvet at the bottom of the bed, Marina's body positioned in a way that provided a clear picture, two taken of her in the nude, a state she slept in due to the heat, before close up pictures had been taken of her breasts, a zoomed picture on the digital camera of her soft nipples, and one of her ass crack and her brown pubic hair.

"What?" Marina asked herself placing her hand on her chest, looking at the pictures her daughter had taken of her most intimate parts of her body. When she looked at the canvas, it looked like that Dawn was trying to make a composite picture, a nude landscape portrait. Why had she done this, Dawn had never shown interest in her beyond that of her as her mother. And yet if she was looking at Marina more than a parental figure, she had just made the biggest mistake and had sex with her best friend.

Marina's attention was pulled away as she heard her mobile phone going off on her bedside table. She flipped it open, glancing at the number before lifting it to her ear.

"Hello?" she said answering the phone, sitting on her bed.

"Marina, it's Rosie. I really need to talk to you" Rosie said over the phone, the sound of music pumping behind her. Again Marina felt nervous, wondering why she was ringing. A one night, drink induced, fling with another woman was one thing but she wasn't ready to start questioning her sexuality as a result of having sex with a young girl.

"Look Rosie, it was a mistake. What we did, it was wrong" Marina said, panicking.

"Marina, you are lying, to me and yourself. All those nasty things you did, I know you enjoyed it" Rosie said, her voice going up slightly. Fuck, was she really talking this loud? Was Dawn in earshot?

"I did enjoy, fuck, it was the best sex I have had in a long time. But I can't go on with this. I can't see you as what we have could destroy what I share with my daughter." Marina said calmly, almost gripping the bed sheet with her free hand now praying Dawn was not near her friend, hearing her mother, Marina, say these things.

"Well, that's true. Look, I'm sorry for ringing you, I'll just have to find some comfort with Dawn" Rosie said, almost apologetically, but with enough edge to make Marina tense up. Rosie couldn't, wouldn't tell Dawn what had happened? But if Rosie was flying out to Paris for her exhibition, would she care if she ruined the lives of a mother and daughter.

"Are you threatening me?" Marina asked, anger creeping in now.

"No, look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to come out like that. We are at Ed's down the road, come and join us" Rosie said, her voice suddenly caring, no malice or intent there.

"I..." Marina began.

"I won't take no, come on, come and see your two favourite people" Rosie said coyly.

"Okay" Marina said. She shut her phone and looked at her reflection in the mirror, staring at her face and touching the slight lines forming around her skin. A testament of age perhaps, but tiredness. She felt old, and worn out.

Marina turned her BMW into Ed's, a shortened name for the bar that her daughter and her friend were currently in, Eden, the towns main bar. It was open 24/7, even at, 12:15 in the afternoon, Marina thought climbing out of the car, walking to the door and entering the cool interior, feeling the blow of the doorway fan against her white top, the material rippling slightly. The air was also cooling the droplets of sweat rolling down her bare back, the elastic of her bra strap digging in slightly.

"Good afternoon, are you by yourself?" a feminine voice asked approaching from the main bar.

"Eh yes, although I was meeting two girls, both a bit shorter than me. Youngish looking" Marina said looking around the bar. She could see plenty of girls, but not Dawn, or Rosie.

"They could be by the pool, I can take you around if you want?" the brunette asked. Marina nodded and followed the woman around the bar and through the door leading to the back of the building. A largish pool sat out back, the rays of the sun reflecting off the glistening water. Surrounding the pool were...

"Why is everyone naked?" Marina asked crossing her arm across her chest, noticing at least 30 women of various age, weight and colour sitting around the pool or swimming in the cool looking water.

"It's a rule I'm afraid" the host said pointing at a sign by the door to the bar. It stated:

NO CLOTHES AT POOL SIDE

"We don't get too many complaints from our customers so it has stuck. If you want, you can drink in the bar, it's a little cooler in their" the host said, turning to walk back to the bar. Marina nodded and turned to leave, wondering if she had heard Rosie correctly before she stopped in her tracks, watching the slender, thin curved body of Rosie walk along the edge of the pool, droplets of water falling from her body. Her pubic hair, what was left, was soaked through, her nipples small on her breasts standing firm and young.

Behind Rosie walked Dawn, equally as young and proud of her body, shaking her long hair, water flying around as she pushed her hands through the air. Both girls stopped at matching deck chairs beside the pool.

"Ma'am?" the host asked.

"Eh, hang on" Marina said. She walked around the pool, her attention momentarily taken by a tall blond, about her age, walking down the small ladder into the cool water. Like Marina she was starting to age, but she looked beautiful, light freckles along her shoulders and face, a few stretch marks here and there but not enough to take away the look of her figure, and what a body she had.

Marina shook her head clear and approached her daughter, and lover.

"What are you doing here? At a topless, bar?" Marina asked, her attention on Dawn's face, not Rosie's slightly open legs showing the lips of her vagina.

"It's the safest place to get a tan. Besides, I was just catching up with Rosie, why are you here mum?" Dawn asked. Marina looked at Rosie who simply shrugged and lay back, putting on her sunglasses, looking at the mother and daughter through tinted eyes

"I uh, was driving and saw Rosie's car. Look, this isn't safe, what if some pervert comes in, you're a young girl and very exposed" Marina replied.

"Hardly" Dawn said grinning shaking her head.

"Hardly?" Marina asked.

"Mum, in case you haven't noticed, this is a lesbian bar. No men allowed. Besides, Kathy who owns the bar is a black belt karate champion, she could kick the shit out of any man who tried to anything on us" Dawn answered.

Marina looked quickly around the pool, now noticing the closeness of some of the couples. How an older woman, Mrs. Garrity, her neighbour, now sat opposite kissing and touching a girl not much older than Dawn, her hands, wrinkled and withered, moving between the girls legs, probing her cunt, pushing into her flesh.

"I bet this is the first time you've seen another naked woman, besides yourself, and Dawn maybe" Rosie remarked coyly, her eyebrow arching over the rim of her sunglasses. Marina swallowed hard trying not to be distracted by the girl she had sex with only last night.

"Excuse me, but I will have to ask that you remove your clothes or return to the bar" an older woman said approaching from the building, clearly not as accommodating as the first lady Marina had seen. Marina turned to leave before Rosie sprung to her feet, taking Marina by the shoulders.

"It's alright, she's just getting undressed. Come on, I'll show you to the lockers" Rosie said. She took Marina's hand and almost pulled the older woman to the small building attached to the bar and exiting to the pool, a row of metallic lockers visible through the window. She pushed Marina through the door.

"What the hell are you doing?" Marina asked angrily.

"What the fuck is your problem? Last night we had a good time, okay. And now your acting like a frigid fucking nun. Now, you may have been pissed but something came out of you last night, and to the casual observer, it didn't look like your were hanging back" Rosie said equally as pissed. The teen was worried for a moment as Marina continued to grow in anger before the woman fell onto her shoulder, her head resting against Rosie's, tears flowing down the girl's naked skin.

"What the hell is happening to me, it's as if my life has been turned upside down. I just want to be a mother to my daughter but find her at a lesbian bar and me I end up in bed with her best friend. I'm not a fucking lesbian" Marina said crying.

"You think half these women here are? There wives to vicars, teachers, police officers. But all with a need they can't find. So they come to a lesbian bar, some find happiness, others don't. And you may" Rosie said lifting Marina's head. Still dripping pool water from her hair, she lifted Marina's mouth to hers and kissed her, so different from last night. Then Rosie had kissed her to dominate her, now it was a kiss of compassion, both sets of lips finding and soothing each other.

Marina moved her hands down Rosie's wet body, resting on the wet tuft of hair sticking between Rosie's legs. She moved to push her finger against Rosie's cunt, trying to wriggle it into her lips before Rosie pulled away, releasing the kiss and Marina's wiggling finger.

"Not here, not where Dawn could find us. Look, come with me" Rosie said. She took Marina's hand once more and walked as naked and innocent as a baby, into the bar, Marina again panicking slightly as to who might see her with this naked teenager, but again understanding that most women here, even if she did know them, had come willingly into a lesbian bar to find such a beautiful creature.

She approached the bar with Marina in tow, stopping before what was clearly a hooker, although slightly well dressed. Probably on the higher end of the market, Marina mused, hoping they would pass her bye, but alarmed they didn't. The whore was in her early forties, slightly worse for age but still a rather attractive woman if you liked that sort of thing, Marina thought staring at the woman.

"Katie, this is Marina, Marina, this is Katie" Rosie said, speaking between the two woman as an adult dating agency, not a nude teenager girl in a lesbian bar arranging a date between her friends mother and a high class prostitute.

"Katie, Marina is a close friend, give her the works" Rosie said ignoring Marina's slight protest. Marina was about protest louder when Katie stood and wrapped her painted hands around her head, pressing her brandy smelling mouth against Marina's, the mother tasting the taste of sex on her lips and mouth

"I will leave you two alone" Rosie said smiling. She watched as Marina almost melted under Katie's kiss, remembering how she had been the same when she first slept with a woman all those years ago. Seeing those first moments when Marina struggled before surrendering to Katie's touch, moving closer until they looked like they had been lovers for years, not moments.

Rosie turned and walked back to the pool, glancing back as Katie stood, took Marina's hand and walked up the wooden staircase at the side of the bar. She left the dark interior, the sun blazing in her eyes before spotting Dawn at the edge of the pool, her feet making ripples in the water with her toes. She sat down behind Dawn.

"Hey honey" Rosie said placing her hands around Dawn's stomach, resting them on the top of her legs, feeling Dawn's short pubic hair against her hand. Dawn lent back resting her head on Rosie's shoulder, staring up into the blue sky, only a few clouds present.

"Watcha thinking about?" Rosie asked resting her cheek against Dawn's.

"Mat" Dawn answered tensing up slightly, Rosie shifting her grip around Dawn's body as the daughter of her lover sat up staring into the lines of the water moving before her.

"Matthew Kiethly?" Rosie asked crawling on her knees to sit beside Dawn.

"You are in a lesbian club, surrounded by the best looking females in the town and your thinking about the bloke who took your virginity?" Rosie asked.

"I got an email from him last night, he's coming home during the summer, a work placement or something. He wants to meet and have a coffee" Dawn explained uncrossing her leg, parting them slightly and scooping a handful of cold water, splashing them against her hot inner thigh, grateful as the cool liquid washed over her hot clammy skin.

"Ah the infamous coffee meet. Dawn, I wont be offended if you say no but you never did tell me about why you split up with Mat" Rosie said.

"Remember my prom?" Dawn asked facing Rosie.

2 Months Earlier:

Harrington High School Prom:

The twin lights of the stretched limo pierced the night sky as the black car pulled into the High School approach road, it's passengers already drinking. As it came to a stop, Matthew Kiethly stepped out of the car, adjusting his bow tie in the reflection of the black tinted window before opening the opposite side door, and helping Dawn out of the car.

Dawn stood in the night air, the cool breeze forming goose bumps on her skin. She accepted Matthew's black suit jacket and walked arm in arm up to the entrance foyer of the school hall.

"Good evening Matthew, Dawn" Mr. Roebuck said checking the tickets, smiling at the two teenagers.

"Sir" Matthew said nodding, accepting his jacket back from Dawn as she stepped into the warmth of the building, adjusting her body in her tight red dress, shifting the chest portion of the dress as her breasts settled in the material. Matthew waited by her side, no doubt having a cheap thrill, she thought to herself, until she stood still and accepted his arm walking into the hall.

All around them were couples already dancing to the music being played, Never an Easy Way by Morcheeba. Dawn looked around the hall, spotting her intended target, Rosie Cutter, the triumph card for the high school stood in the centre of a small crowd, those around her drinking up her words. Rosie had left Harrington two years ago, moving to a specialised Art School, and finding Fame and success. Thankfully she had come tonight to share in this ritual right of passage, the journey of her friends.

"Matthew, I'm going to say hello to Rosie" Dawn said releasing Mat's arm. Mat nodded and moved away himself his friends close by the punch, most likely spiked by now. Dawn moved towards the crowd, pushing her way through until she saw that angelic like body of her old friend Rosie explaining how shopping in LA was so different to the malls around here. As she spoke, Dawn noticed Rosie glance at her, before continuing to speak. It was mostly bullshit and bragging, and Dawn was grateful when Rosie finished.

"Dawn, it's so good to see you again" Rosie said stepping forward. Dawn pressed a kiss against her cheek, Rosie did likewise but dropped her hand to Dawn's thigh, feeling a little of her flesh and pulling her closer, to the point where she could feel Dawn's small hairs on her face. All in a moment, as Dawn stepped back.

"You too, all that sun in LA has really done you good" Dawn commented, staring at the bronze skin of her old best friend, her hands instinctively rubbing Rosie's forearms, the artist standing still as Dawn pressed into her. Dawn pulled her hands away.

"And the boys?" Dawn asked grinning, crossing her arms across her chest, stepping back.

"Well, you know me, an optional extra. Are you not drinking?" Rosie asked. Dawn looked at her empty hand, then across the sea of moving bodies to Mat who stood with his friends talking, most not with a partner, playing it 'cool', unable to find dates.

"No" Dawn answered. Rosie hooked her arm and Dawn accepted it. They walked arm in arm across the dance floor, stopping by the small bar serving mostly soft drinks. Rosie ordered two Cokes and lent on the bar rail staring at her friend. Dawn took her own coke and stirred the floating ice cubes with her red straw looking out at the couples moving together on the dance floor, some her friends, some stranger, all together in the bond of love, seeing each other for maybe the last time.

"We could dance if you like?" Rosie suggested sipping her coke. Dawn looked at her.

"Rosie, I'm with Mat" Dawn replied, nervously? Why was she nervous? Dawn thought.

"Okay, go dance with Mat. But I'm going to dance and I'm gonna look pretty stupid slow dancing on my own" Rosie said standing. Dawn grinned and took her right hand, leading her onto the dance floor. She placed one hand on Rosie's hip, feeling Rosie's on hers, and took her hand, dancing to the music.

Dawn felt the heat off Rosie's body, her sweaty palms mixing with Dawn's own juices. As the couple turned, Rosie brushed her leg against Dawn's, feeling the smooth skin at her touch, Rosie's hand moving down Dawn's body, resting on the curve of her ass. Dawn pressed closer to Rosie, leaning on her shoulder, Rosie resting her head on Dawn's, enjoying the feeling of the girls body curving around hers, the bend of the dress around Dawn's breasts pushing against hers as they danced.

"I'm going crazy not seeing you." Rosie said softly against Dawn's ear, her hot breath blowing down Dawn's neck. Dawn tensed slightly before she felt Rosie's hand pull her closer to against her friend, almost squeezing her ass cheek now. Did they look like lovers to their friends?

Rosie dropped her hand to the hem of Dawn's dress and pushed her finger into the gown, feeling the hot flesh of Dawn's inner thigh through the material of her tights. Dawn's thigh muscles shivered slightly at Rosie's touch, her legs parting slightly, allowing Rosie more space to move her hand up between Dawn's legs, her dress now lifting up.

"What about Mat?" Dawn asked weakly. Rosie's index finger now rested against the padded crotch of Dawn's knickers, small amounts of Dawn's cum secreting from her vagina, through the material and against Rosie's skin. Rosie paused neither pressing or retracting her finger, tilting her head slightly.

"What about your normal life?" Rosie asked looking across at Mat who still hadn't noticed his date dancing with Rosie, almost having her sex touched by her. Would Mat be angry? Might he even want to join, being a man?

12