Love For Her Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosie felt Marina's tongue moving over her vagina, her lips and tongue sucking and licking the sensitive flesh of her cunt. She shifted slightly on the pillow, her ass, slipping forward pushing her vagina into Marina's mouth. She could feel Marina's saliva dribbling down her flesh as the lady spit and sucked on Rosie's vagina, almost to the point of sucking Rosie's flesh into her mouth, the girl succumbing to the action.

Rosie closed her thighs around Marina's head, the woman's long curly brown hair falling around her flesh, tickling her skin. Rosie laughed, a laugh of lust and pleasure as she felt pleasure coursing through her body, building up in her stomach before erupting through her cunt. Rosie felt herself shaking, cold sweat on her skin as she lay shivering looking at the woman between her legs lapping at her cunt. Not just any woman, her friends mum.

Rosie crawled down beside Marina and lay on her side smiling down at Marina again on her back looking straight up at the ceiling. The girl reached down and slid her hand between Marina's sweaty thighs, her ringed finger scratching and rubbing against the loose wet pussy. She had done this enough herself to know how to stimulate another woman to orgasm.

"Dawn" Marina moaned turning and twisting on her bed, crossing her legs and pressing her cunt against Rosie's fingers almost riding the two fingers Rosie was using to masturbate this lady. Rosie wasn't surprised but was slightly confused as to this single word Marina had moaned under her touch. It hadn't been her intention to come home and go to bed with her old friends mother. But when she had met eyes with Marina, she knew she would end up fucking her sooner or later.

Marina came more quickly and quietly than Rosie, biting down on her lip as small waves of pleasure passed through her cunt. As Rosie pulled her finger out, it was dripping sweat and cum, Rosie bringing it to her lips and sucking the mixture of fluids from her skin, smiling as she tasted the sex of this beautiful heaving creature in the state of orgasm.

Rosie watched as Marina shut her eyes falling into blissful sleep before the harsh reality of day occurred tomorrow, when she would have to ask herself serious questions about her sexuality, and relationship with her daughter. But that was for her to sort out. For Rosie, she had gotten what she wanted that night. She lent forward and kissed Marina upon the lips, the mixture of alcohol and lipstick creating a weird yet sensual taste in her mouth.

Marina turned the key in the lock and walked into her kitchen, her head pulsing in pain. A mixture of too much alcohol and the state of mind at having woken up nude beside her daughter's fried. She dropped her purse on the counter and walked into the kitchen, switching the kettle on and taking a seat on the bar stool around the small central raised serving counter.

"Morning, wow, you look rough" Dawn said chirpily, walking into the kitchen dressed only in her nightclothes. Marina looked up at Dawn's smooth legs, feeling the touch of Rosie's fingers on her sex, pushing in and finding a clit, part of her cunt she had only just found recently through heavy masturbation. A shameful act, she tried to rationalise hoping it was just a one nightstand with a teen girl she prayed she would never see again.

"Did you only just get in? hey, did you meet someone? Anyone one I know?" Dawn asked opening the fridge, pouring a small glass of orange juice taking a seat opposite her mother. Marina looked up, shaking slightly, frightened maybe her daughter was teasing, maybe even about to reveal that Rosie had rang her, told her everything. But why would she?

"No, just a bloke" Marina lied swallowing hard. She thanked all the Gods when the kettle clicked, steam rising from the funnel. She crossed the kitchen and poured boiling water into the cup with the coffee, adding a teaspoon of sugar and walking towards the hallway. She froze when she saw Rosie walking up the side path from the street to the door at the kitchen. Marina followed the teen girl, whose pussy she had eaten out last night in a state of euphoria.

"Why is Rosie here?" Marina asked almost dropping her cup before setting it down on the counter. Dawn shrugged and crossed the kitchen, opening the door as the bell rang once.

"Hey babe, sorry I had to cancel last night but I had a function I couldn't cancel." Rosie said, innocently, Marina thought, stepping into the kitchen. Dawn smiled and lent in kissing Rosie on the cheek like two close girl friends did. Marina felt fear, and jealousy pass through her, that the first person she had been intimate with for a long time was so close to her daughter.

"Hello Mrs. Okan, it's nice to see you again. That's a nice dress" Rosie said facing Marina. She walked forward and again kissed Marina on the cheek, her falling out of Dawn's eye sight and pressing her finger tips against Marina's flesh, hitching the edge of her skirt up, revealing her underwear free ass for a second before pulling away and returning to Dawn's side. As she stood beside Dawn talking quietly, Marina saw Rosie pull a little bit of her panties from her pocket, the material hanging for all to see, well, just for Marina to see standing their nervously.

"So, you met someone last night?" Dawn asked finishing her orange juice and walking to the sink, turning the tap on and washing it out.

"Yeah, it was a long night" Rosie said grinning, now pulling a little more of the knickers out with her index finger, nearly half of the material hanging from her pocket. Marina's heart was thumping, praying her daughter wouldn't see her mum's knickers hanging from her friend's pocket.

"Was it anyone I know?" Dawn asked turning around, her eye line crossing over the hanging panties. Marina sighed slightly, although now with Rosie's eyes focused on her again, she felt her body tensing up.

"You might say that. Come on, go get dressed and I'll tell you when we're out" Rosie said. She gave Dawn a little pat on the bum. Dawn grinned and ran off up stairs, rushing to get dressed.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Marina demanded walking close to Rosie, her voice wavering between fear and rage at the teenager girl threatening to ruin the relationship between her daughter and her.

"I had to see you again. I can't forget what happened last night, and I would be a liar if I said I didn't want it to happen again" Rosie said. By now she had raised her head and was stroking Marina with her finger, the same finger that had penetrated her vagina, had been covered with her cum, and was now on her face. Marina tilted her head to the touch, taking her finger in her hand.

"I can't" Marina almost pleaded.

"You will. I'm going to fuck you or I will tell Dawn everything" Rosie said pulling away, and once more smiling sweetly as Dawn entered the room.

Marina watched them go, her daughter and her friend, her child and her lover, hand in hand towards her seductress car. She was frightened, but very, very tempted to follow through with Rosie's proposition. More than anything she had given her happiness, and satisfaction, something she hadn't had in a very long time. She wanted to now fuck that girl.

To Be Continued if I get enough positive feedback...

12