Love for Hire Ch. 09

Story Info
Roxy gets a rough workout.
2.4k words
3
9.3k
00

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxy squatted down before pushing the equipment and weights back up. She had decided to join the gym for different reasons. She was clad in hot pink sports bra and short black spandex shorts. All alone in the hole-in-the-wall gym she felt free to do what pleased her. She had the music cranked up and rocking. She practiced her old strip moves to keep her fresh, even though she'd had no need to use them in years. The mirror reflected back her hips swaying and her breasts being rubbed. She enjoyed the privacy.

Rick propped himself against the door frame. He heard the music blaring as he let himself in. He didn't, however, expect to get a show as we watched the woman move to the groove of the music. Rick had seen her before and remembered the pure sexual desire that oozed out of her with very movement. He didn't want to disrupt the show, he'd rather become a part of it but he had other things that needed to be taken care of.

Roxy stopped dancing after the song finished. She turned and picked up where she left off in her routine. Jumping when she saw the male figure staring at her Roxy had seen him before but he looked good today in his tight black t-shirt around his tan body and dirty blond hair. The man's face was long like his body which was tall and lean. It seemed pleased and amused right now. "Enjoy the show?" she asked sarcastically.

"I'd be lying if I said no," he replied while pushing away from the door frame.

"Good to know I haven't lost my touch," she retorted as she moved to the next weight machine. She sat down, moving the pin to the proper weight limit, and setting the cushions to rest against the outside of her thighs she was ready to begin. Slowly Roxy spread her legs apart, feeling the burn in her muscles, before gradually bringing them back together. Her gaze remained low and steady on the man across the room. She could tell he was watching her in the mirror as he worked his already muscular biceps. Another song came on that gave Roxy the ability to move slowly and steady as she oozed sex. Smiling to herself she saw him fumble with the weights.

"You're a very bad distraction for a man. Do you know that?" Rick asked. Roxy laughed. "That's not funny."

"Well if you want to make it even feel free to do so," she smirked.

He walked over to her to stand towering over her. "And how do you propose I do that?" he raised a brow.

"Well-"she paused. "What's your name?"

"Rick."

"Hi, I'm Roxy," she greeted. "Well Rick, you look like a smart man, I think you can figure something out."

He did, leaning down he took her hand and cupped it around his hardening dick. "Is this good enough?"

She like what she felt. "Unless that's all you got you better hope no one else comes in here."

"Oh baby, that ain't all I got."

The door closed and he jumped away from her like a child in trouble. A man entered and smiled in greeting at the both of them. Rick walked awkwardly back to his spot as he tried to disguise his fully erect penis. He looked back at Roxy, who had moved to another machine, working her calves then placing the brace back under the weights she rested. She looked back at him and took the handle of the machine, that was long and thick like a penis, in her hand, she slid it up and down, licking her lips and watching Rick.

He looked back intently, imagining his penis was in her hands instead. Rick worked harder to hide his erection. More and more he wished they were alone.

"She's a hottie, isn't she?" the other man spoke as he watched the two exchange looks.

Rick was startled but quickly recovered himself. "Yea, she is."

"Are you two together?"

"No but I wish we were."

The other man chuckled, "If only I weren't married." His cell phone rang and after what sounded like an emergency he excused himself.

"Finally, we're alone," Roxy spoke as she walked over to Rick.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. "Yes we are," he kissed her neck. "Now what do we do?"

She laughed a little, "I've never done it in a gym before."

His hands moved to the sides of her breasts. "I haven't either but there's a first time for everything."

Her hips grinded against his throbbing penis, "Well, let's get it on already. I've got a work out to finish."

Rick guided her to a workout bench and laid her down. Leaning over her he rubbed a hand over her crotch. She returned the favor while her other hand brought his lips to meet hers. Rick flinched back like he'd been struck; he looked over to see two young guys walking in. Quickly he acted like he was helping her lift weights.

"Do we need to go somewhere more private?" Roxy asked, playing along with his charade.

"No, this will just give me reason to tease you when they're not looking," he looked down and grinned devilishly at her.

She licked her lips in anticipation, and then pretended to nip at his crotch. Roxy grinned as he stared at her with a raised brow. "What? I won't bite," she teased. "Well, not too hard."

"Uh huh," he replied while quickly twisting her nipple when the guys weren't looking. Laughing as she smacked him in retaliation but arching her chest as he rubbed it to relieve the pain.

"Let's move to the opposite side to get away from those guys," Roxy suggested. She stood in front of him quickly grabbing and massaging his testicles and twitching cock.

"Keep that up and I'm going to forget about our audience."

"I'm game baby."

"Come on over here," Rick grabbed her by the arm and brought her to the other side of the gym. He noticed out of the corner of his eye that they were being watched in the mirror. He couldn't wait for them to leave but if this kept up he might cum at the playing and anticipation. Rick sat her down at the pull down machine and after setting her weight he watched her slowly pull the bar down to her chest before letting it back up.

"I'm feeling the burn," Roxy laughed.

Rick was too busy watching her sports bra ride up. Teasing him into thinking it'd reveal her plump bosom to him. Looking over to the other guys to see that they were no longer paying attention he reached his hands down to rub along her body. He watched her reaction in the mirror as he slowly moved them along the sides of her core. Gently teasing and caressing the edge of her breasts. "What are you feeling now?"

"I feel like those boys are going to get a real good show if you don't stop or they don't leave."

He smiled, "There are some things that I like to keep a private matter."

"Well then, you better stop."

"I will, for now," he stepped back and worked his muscles on the equipment next to her.

On they went for the next hour, working out and teasing each other sexually. Finally they were alone again. Roxy was doing her hack squats when Rick came over. He ran his hands over her body, rubbing fiercely over her breasts. Hurriedly he moved down to her crotch and slipped his hand inside to rub over her clit.

Roxy moaned, all the build up in anticipation had made her very wet and highly sensitive. "Oh yes, that's the spot." Her hand reached to pull out his cock and begin jerking him off.

"Shit!" he exclaimed. He started thrusting a little in her hand in urgency. "You need to get up and come here." He led her over to the work out benches and bent her over. Rick pulled her shorts down then stuck two, then three, fingers in her. He pumped hard and quickly he felt her wetness grow as she came.

"Fuck yea! I want your cock in me so bad," Roxy urged.

Rick got into position then slid his cock in her slow and easy, making her move her hips faster. Gradually he increased his pace. He picked her leg up and held it while she held onto her breasts as he pounded her pussy. "You like that baby?"

"Oh yes!" Roxy yelled. "Harder!" He put a foot on the bench to thrust deeper in her while taking a handful of hair and pulling it back. He leaned over to get as close to her ear as possible. "How's that, you like that bitch?"

Roxy believed his mood change was going to be something like she was going to enjoy. "Shit! Oh, make me scream!"

With that he jerked her up by her hair then slammed her against the weight rack as her head hit the mirrored wall. Rick's mouth clamped down on her breast as one of his hands came up around her neck and squeezed. His other hand came up around her waist to pull her pussy against and rub his penis. Roxy put one of her hands on the wall as a brace while the other grabbed his manhood and she began to play.

"Get on your knees and suck it," Rick ordered.

Roxy carefully kneeled down to avoid knocking off the free weights. She took all of him she could in her mouth. His hand came up to the back of her head to push her farther. Gagging, Roxy fought herself free, to get her breath before returning. She took him inside her mouth again and while slowly pulling out she grazed her teeth against his penis. Hearing him hiss she grinned to herself before doing the same thing to each of his testicles.

"Quit playing and suck it," he ordered impatiently.

"Lemme do it my way or you can forget the whole damn thing," Roxy retorted, snapping.

"Fuck it then," Rick pulled her up by her hair. "Come over here."

"Let me go bastard," Roxy fought her way loose. It was getting time to show her strong side. Stepping in front of him she grabbed a handful of his genitals and squeezed fiercely. "Now we play my way." Pulling him behind her, Roxy brought him over to one of the sitting chairs with a holding bar frame built around it. She pushed him down before leaning over him. Her hand came around his dick and roughly she began jerking him off.

"Oh shit," Rick moaned.

"Don't just sit on your ass, make yourself useful," Roxy ordered. "Finger me, devour my tits, something."

"And if I don't?" Rick questioned, rebelling.

"I'll give you my own brand of a sex change."

"Show me how violent you think you can get," he challenged.

With that a switch flipped inside Roxy. Her mouth covered one of his testicles and her teeth bit down hard in a half hearted attempt to sever it. She grinned as he moved and flinched at the pain. For spite Roxy moved her jaw from side to side to add to the pain.

"Son of a bitch!" Rick yelled as his hand came across her cheek. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Roxy took his balls and cock in her hands, gripped tightly, then yanked them hard towards her. "Look motherfucker, you pushed me and now I'm playing my way. If you don't like it then I suggest you shut the fuck up and act like you ain't any good-for-nothing asshole. Or I will turn you into a crying little bitch, you understand me?" She looked straight at him, talking low and dangerously.

He laughed in disbelief but was interrupted as Roxy's hand came across his face hard. She sat on him, pushing his cock up in her. Quickly she started bouncing up and down on it, bracing her hands on the rail behind him. Again she smiled as his hands came around to cup her bottom before smacking it hard. His fingernails roughly scratched so that Roxy knew she they would surely leave raised marks. She leaned in further to tempt his mouth into taking in her breasts. Flinching she felt his teeth on one of her nipples as he bit down hard. The pain felt good to Roxy and in retaliation hers came to the nape of his neck as she bit and sucked. She moved her hands to his shoulders to dig her nails in his skin. Roxy wanted to leave her mark everywhere on this bastard.

Rick's hands rested on either of her sides to guide her up and down. His guidance was to urge her on while his mouth feasted on her upper body. His hips started thrusting to push them both faster and harder to the edge. He had wanted something for a long time and now he knew what he needed, a good bout of rough and ready sex to get some of that frustration out.

Roxy arched up as she felt her orgasm building up before exploding. She raked her nails hard across his shoulders then moved them up to cup her breasts. She knew he was getting close to erupting as he left his mark on her hips. Both thrust harder in sync to hurry to their heated finish. One last hard push and they exploded in orgasmic glory. Rick grabbed her, wrapping his arms tight around her, and pulled her to him fiercely to hold on and fully empty himself. The pain it was causing Roxy made her retaliate by sinking her teeth in his neck.

"Shit, bitch!" he yelped at the pain of her teeth.

"You were breaking me into."

He shoved her off his lap which sent her into the mirrored wall. "I got mine and you got yours," he stated.

"Fantastic observance skills," she remarked while grabbing up her things.

"Shut the fuck up smartass," he barked as he made his way to the bathroom.

Roxy smiled evilly as she searched for his cash. Finding it she took it all after getting dressed. She stuffed his clothes in the cubby holes before moving equipment in front of the door to keep him from getting out without help.

Later that night while getting ready for bed she looked at herself in the mirror. Bruises covered her body and though she wondered if she had bit off more than she could chew she enjoyed the marks. She wondered if he ever got out of the bathroom.