Love from a Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed a finger against her lips. "Shhhh..."

She obeyed. Her lips closed, allowing him to pleasure her as he wanted. She felt his mouth on her breast, sucking her nipple inside and rolling it around with his tongue. Her arms wrapped around him, her fingers coiling into his hair, pressing him more firmly against her body.

Sebastian raised his hips and guided himself towards her open legs. Miranda cried out as she felt his hardness slip into her, filling her being with a passion that was almost unbearable. He was so hard, and yet so cold... feeling almost as if he had penetrated her with an icicle... yet it was him... She was overwhelmed at how something so cold could generate such an intense craving within her.

His hips started thrusting, slowly at first, and then gradually picking up speed. Miranda thrusted her own hips, matching his rythym. She wanted to rip the blindfold from her eyes, to watch him as he made love to her, but then something began to happen...

She felt his body start to change. She ran her hand along his back. She could feel his spine moving underneath her fingertips, arching, changing shape... His silky smooth skin began to grow a fine layer of hair which became longer and thicker with each passing moment.

Once again Miranda felt fear grip her heart. He must have put something in my drink... she thought. There was no other rational explanation for what was now taking place. She wanted to raise her hand to the silken fabric covering her eyes... yet something stopped her. Whether it was some supernatural force, or her own lustful curiosity she did not know.

Sebastian lowered his face to her throat once more, however his features were now elongated. His tongue lapped at her skin as he thrusted into her with animalistic urgency. His hands, which now felt strangely like paws, groped at her exposed flesh. Miranda wrapped her legs around him, forcing him in more deeply, when something furry brushed against her calf.

Oh, my God, she thought, is that a tail?

She was almost delirious with desire, never in her life had she ever experienced feelings like this. Her legs started to tremble as she felt her body growing close, so very close, to release. The man (wolf her mind screamed) on top of her began to moan. The moan soon escalated in pitch until it sounded remarkably like a howl...

Miranda couldn't take any more. Her body froze for a moment, and then the most powerful orgasm of her life coursed throughout her body. She felt Sebastian's body go rigid, and then pain on the side of her neck.

My God! Is he biting me?

It wasn't an excrutiating pain, but rather an exquisitely erotic pain that heightened her climax. Suddenly Sebastian's body returned to normal, once again becoming the smooth human shape he had been before. His body lifted off of her, not as if he had stood from the bed, but as if his body had floated off of it...

His voice, when it came again, was nothing more than a whisper; soft and feathery as it was carried through the night air like a cool breeze to her ears.

"Thank you..." he said. Then there was silence.

Miranda lay on the bed breathless and exhausted. She finally found the strength to lift her arm and remove the blindfold covering her eyes. There was no one else in the room other than her... Sebastian was gone...

Where did he go, she wondered? She hadn't heard the door open, it still stood silent and closed across from her. She sat up on the bed, a sharp pain shooting through her neck and head. God... she felt strange...

She rubbed her neck with the palm of her left hand, turning her head slightly to the side as she did so. That was when she noticed something lying on the pillow behind her. It was a single long-stem red rose. She smiled.

She picked the rose up in her hand and placed it under her nose. She imagined the scent wafting to her nostrils, not realizing that she wasn't actually smelling anything... She was having difficulty gathering enough air in her lungs to sniff the blood red flower...

She laid the rose on the bed and slowly got to her feet. She was light-headed and wobbly... It took her nearly fifteen minutes to put her clothes back on, but once she did, she grabbed the rose again and walked towards the door. The moonlight washing through the window glinted off of something metallic lying on the floor in front of her. On closer inspection, Miranda realized it was her silver chain with the cross charm. She took one leather-encased foot, kicked it away from her, and walked out into the hall.

She went to the top of the stairs. Next to them a door was slightly ajar; the room beyond covered in darkness. Miranda was able to glimpse enough of the interior to know that it was a bathroom. She pushed the door open fully and fumbled along the wall for the light switch. She flipped it on, her eyes stinging with the sudden brightness. She shielded her eyes and walked to the sink. She turned the faucet on, letting the cool water run into her hands and splashing it on her face and neck. After that, she glanced into the mirror above the sink. Her reflection looked dim and almost gray. She strained her eyes when she noticed something on the side of her neck... She rubbed her fingers across the twin puncture marks that appeared there. As she watched, the wounds slowly vanished causing her to wonder if they were ever really there at all. She turned away from the mirror and prepared to go back downstairs to the party. Had she still been watching, Miranda would have seen her reflection slowly disappear...

Her feet carried her back to the party. She pushed open the door with the "Enter at Your Own Risk" sign affixed to it. Almost as soon as she did so, Trish flew over to her in a panic.

"Miranda!" she practically screamed. "Where have you been? I was worried sick about you!" Trish through her arms around her friend in an expression of relief.

"I'm fine, Trish," Miranda replied. "I just went upstairs for a little while."

Trish looked into her friend's eyes. "Are you ok? You don't look very good."

"Actually, I don't feel very good either, Trish..."

"Let me get you something to eat. Stay right there."

Trish ran off into the crowd of people still mingling throughout the room. A few moments later she returned with a few different types of food on a plate. Miranda gazed upon pumpkin-shaped cookies, Swedish meatballs, potato chips, and a mound of wiggly red gelatin.

Miranda placed a potato chip into her mouth and began to chew. Almost immediately her throat constricted and an overwhelming nausea washed over her. She spit the half-chewed snack back onto her plate and decided to try the gelatin. The desert slid down her throat. This time she retched so violently, that people stared to look at her, a few of them whispering to one another.

"I'm sorry," Miranda said wiping the back of her hand across her lips. "I'm really not feeling well. Maybe I should just go home and go to sleep."

"Ok," Trish said. "I hope you feel better." They embraced, Trish giving Miranda a small peck on the cheek as they did so. "Oh, my God!" she cried, placing her palm against Miranda's cheek, then her forehead. "Miranda, you're freezing!"

"I'm sorry, Trish," Miranda said again. "I really need to go..." She hurried up the three steps, out the door and down the hall.

Once she got outside and into the cool night air she felt slightly better. The darkness, which usually frightened her, now seemed to welcome her, enveloping its shadowy arms around her in a dark embrace. Suddenly her clothing seemed to choke her, clinging to her body painfully. She wanted nothing else other than to be free of her garments. She quickly undressed, throwing her clothes in a pile in a corner of the porch. She stood on the top step, pale, completely nude, and listening to the sounds of the night: crickets chirping, the wind blowing, the dry leaves skittering across the sidewalk. Somwhere an owl hooted, and then came another sound...

Far off in the distance Miranda heard the cry of a wolf.

Instantly her eyes glowed with a bright green luminescence. Her body bent forward, her back arching, her arms extending, her facial features lengthening...

Miranda leapt from the porch and ran off into the night on all fours; running in the direction of the wolf's lonely cry, yearning to once again be reunited with her eternal lover...

12