Love Hand

Story Info
He gives her something special.
948 words
4.44
56.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The candles lent a soft glow to the room as she lay on the bed waiting for him. Her eyes were closed in nervous anticipation, and her breath came in rapid, shallow gasps. She soon felt the bed sink as his weight came down on it. She opened her eyes and looked into his. He sat on the bed, legs crossed between her outstretched thighs. He smiled at her, both reassuring and wicked at the same time. He reached beside himself and picked up the tube of lubricant, and squeezed a large dollop of the clear gel into his right hand. He warmed the cold substance between his hands and worked it onto his right hand and wrist. He then warmed another large dollop and applied it gently onto and into the already moist center of her sex. She moaned and shifted slightly as he used two, then three fingers to work the gel deeper inside her.

"Slowly,...Please..", She whispered.

"I will be gentle, I promise.", He smiled and whispered back to her.

He then added a fourth finger, stretching her skin slightly. She moaned again, and he slowed his movements, allowing her time to adjust to the slight burning that accompanied the stretch. He began to use slow, steady pressure to push his four fingers deeper into her. Deeper he went, until the web between his thumb and forefinger was resting against her clit. His middle finger could feel the indented bump of her cervix, and he flexed his fingers slowly, feeling the interior flesh grasp at them. He slowly worked these four fingers in an in and out motion, allowing her to get used to the friction against the tightened skin. He began to massage her clit, hoping to bring her to one or more climaxes which would give her interior muscles a chance to limber up. Soon, she began to moan and move her hips slightly, then faster and still faster until her hips were slamming up and down in the air, never touching the mattress. He continued his skillful attack until she had an uncountable string of orgasms. High pitched, almost inaudible screams ripped from her throat, signaling her release. He took a moment of rest as her breathing started to return to normal. For him, there was no small joy in feeling her grasp at his fingers as each wave of pleasure overtook her.

As soon as she completely relaxed and recovered, he began the stretching again. He folded his thumb into the palm of his hand and began that slow, steady push. As the pressure increased, she began to hiss between clenched teeth. He stopped, and looked up at her as if to ask if she was okay.

she merely nodded her head and said, "Keep going, but slowly." He nodded and winked at her and resumed his task.

Soon, his hand had reached the widest point, the knuckles, just inside the stretched lips of her sex. She could feel a sharp increase in the burning sensation she felt, but could also feel an intense, perverse desire to feel more, more stretching, more of his hand inside her. A hiss and a moan and a whisper for more. Onward he pushed, his fingers having to fold over, shaping his hand into a fist. Deeper, slowly deeper he went, her muscles actually drawing him inside. In one moment, she was filled like never before, stretched like never before. Soon, he was past the wrist and then slowly, surely, deeper still.

Amid her soft cries of encouragement, he was soon inside her halfway up his forearm. The pressure on his hand was intense, as the flesh inside her was stretched smooth, and at the same time, clutching at his hand. He looked on in awe as her lips grasped at his arm. They both felt a current of power run through them, he for conquering this new territory, and her for having the strength to take this new invader. They both kept still for a few moments, savoring this victory. He felt her begin to move her hips slightly, and he changed position so that he was lying down between her legs. He began to lick and suck on her distended clitoris, and he could feel the internal reaction to his ministrations as the muscles began to milk his arm. As he feasted on her, he began to slowly rock is hand inside her, varying the speed and pressure. She began to respond even more strongly, moving her hips faster and with more force. Soon she raised up on her elbows, and began shoving herself down on his arm, trying to get more of him inside her. He began to work her sex more forcefully as well, till soon, he was almost punching her from the inside.

"Harder, please harder.", She growled though clenched teeth. With a loud intake of air, she began to cum, her mouth open in a soundless scream of ecstasy. A few more forceful thrusts of his hand and then he felt the pinnacle of her climaxes. As the last wave overtook her, she collapsed back on the bed, a throbbing, tingling coming from deeper inside than she had ever known.

He slowly began to pull his hand from it's warm, fleshy prison, his fingers and most of his hand numb.

As he finally pulled free, he looked at his hand, spreading his fingers, and seeing in the candle light the pearly white evidence of her orgasms, glimmering in the flickering light. He leaned over her, softly kissing her and said, " Now you can feel yourself starting to slowly wake up. You will remember everything that has taken place."