Love Honor and Obey Ch. 02

Story Info
Meeting Candi.
4.5k words
4.56
23.5k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an original work of fiction. While some facts are from my real life, all people in these sorties are fictional. All copyrights and rules are enforced.

As this is my first released work, comments are strongly encouraged to my email through the link below or by attaching comments to this story.

I suggest you read the entire story as a whole for continuity.

Story codes. B/D D/S MF

Chapter 2

Meeting Candi

So with the possibilities that my wife had presented to me in the letter I made my way back to our honeymoon sweet. I still was a bit stunned with her asking to me my sex slave. How long had she been thinking about this, and how am I to learn the ropes, so to speak. Do they make "How to own a sex slave for Dummies?"

So with my mind still in turmoil I open the door to our sweet. The vision that greeted me still is etched in my mind. Jennifer, or Candi as she wants to be called as a slave, kneeling in the middle of the room. Her knees where open, giving me a full view of the leather thong she had on. She also had a leather bustier on that brought her double D breast up and out. I think it's called a self style, seeing as it stopped just below her nipples. Around her neck was a leather collar that had the name Candi on it in silver letters, with a D ring placed in the middle. Her shoulder length blond hair had been pulled back into a pony tail so I could clearly see her sea green eyes. With her hands behind her back she looked at me with mixed emotions crossing her face. Excitement mostly, with a trace of fear. Fear of what was to come, or if I was going to accept her now that she had shared her secret.

I closed the door behind me, locking it, and engaging the privacy latch. I steadily walked up to her stopping when I stood between he knees, forcing her to look up at me. Cupping her chin I made it clear to how I felt. "Hello Candi, you will address me as Sir or as Master. You will finish everything you say with Sir or Master. Yes master, no master, thank you Sir. Understood?"

"Yes master"

"Good start, now remain here while I take a look at what devices you have brought for me to use." Leaving her there I went into the bedroom. I found an assortment of sex toys, handcuffs, larger cuffs for ankles. Dildos and vibrators in several sizes. The smaller ones I guessed were to be for her ass. At 5' 5" and her petite frame she had always balked at the suggestion of anal sex. This is what she meant by nothing is taboo. I had some other ideas to explore in that statement as well. But that was for later. There was also a leash and nipple clamps. The two whips were set out as well. One was about 18" long and had a wide flat tip, commonly called a riding crop. The other seem to be a mass of rubber stands about a foot long or so. Both of those I myself was intimated by, something I to be sure I would use lightly at first. One was for control the other was to see how much she wanted, or could take. There was a part of me that was not sure if I could go to extremes with these.

I took off my sweatshirt and tossed it in a hamper. Also my shoes and socks went off. I left my shorts on, if I was going to give her what she asked for then it was going to take some time. A road bump to slow me down form just taking her now was what I was going to need. I also needed a shower. With a gorgeous half naked wife waiting on me, a shower could wait.

Taking a few of the devices, I returned to the living room where Candi still waited. I walked slowly around her. "Head down, look at the floor. Open your knees, wider. Sit back on your ankles. When I tell you to sit, this is the position I mean. Not a chair, not on your lovely ass, but just like this." I took her ponytail and gave it a slight tug. "Understand?"

"Yes Master"

"Good. Some other rules. Jennifer is not to get Candi in trouble. If I want to play with Candi I will ask for her. Candi may ask to come out to play, but if I say no, it is no. I will not send Candi out of the safety of our home. I may ask her to do things, but its will be nothing that Jennifer could not do. Do you understand and accept these rules?"

"Yes master, I understand"

Taking a seat on the little love seat in the room I told Candi to come and sit before me. When she started to stand I had to stop her. "No, if you are on your knees and I ask you to go some where you crawl. Now get back down and come sit before me." While she was crawling over to me I could see this was working on her. I could see a smile in her eyes and her nipples stood out a little more. Patting her on the head like you would a puppy, "Much better my little slave. Now, how much did you spend on all of this?"

"I spent just over $900, for the outfit and the toys Master"

"900 bucks! Oh that's interesting. In fact, until I think you have earned 900 bucks, you do not get to say I or me or mine until I say so. You will refer to your self as your slave, your whore, cunt, bitch, or slut. I can assure you that you will be making less than then you may be used to. In fact if you are really good you may earn a $5 dollar bonus for a day of servitude. Isn't that nice of me?"

"Yes master, you are good to your slut."

"We will see just how good to you I will be." I stood up placing my crotch just inched from her face. My intent was so she could clearly see that I was also getting turned on by our sex play. Stepping aside I instructed her to lean over onto the chair. Face down and letting her breast hang free. And to place her hands on the arm rests.

"Now that's a nice view of my bitch. What a lovely ass you have there. I think it would look better with a tan. I am not going to wait for you to tan it. So I will have to add some color my self."

With my bare hand I started spanking her ass. Changing the rhythm so she could not know when the next blow was coming. Alternating between left and right. Gradually I added more and more strength to my blows. He hips started to gyrate and wiggle. If her movements got to bad, I would grab her ponytail pulling her head off the chair and tell her to be still.

It was having an effect on me as well. Somehow the line in my head of giving her pleasure and giving her pain was blurring. It was becoming one and the same. It was a cycle. Getting her turned on more and more was turning me on more and more.

After about 25 or 30 swats I got on my knees, leaned across he back pressing my now fully hard cock into the crack of her ass. Candi pressed herself back and ground her ass into me.

Leaning over I started talking softly in her ear. "Look at you. What a little slut you are. Just got spanked and here you are asking for more. What would your friends say? What about your Co-workers? Would they be shocked to see you like this?" The soft moan that she let out told me I hit the mark, touching on her suggestion of humiliation. "Should I tell them? Should I brag about making you my little whore to my buddies back in my unit?" Reaching under her I grabbed her rock hard nipples. I started to pinch and tug on them, bring another, louder moan form her. "I think I should spread my attention, I have other plans for that fine ass of yours and I wouldn't want you to become used to the sensations."

I then pulled her to her feet with her pony tail and a simple "Up". I spun her around and looked at her. Her face was flushed and her breathing was getting heavy. "Lets fix the position of standing shall we? Head down, chest out. Hands behind you back, Feet shoulder width apart. Any time I tell you to stand, this is what I want. If you are told to go some where, you will walk with your head down. When you reach your destination, you will resume this position, Clear?"

"Yes Master I.... Your cunt understands"

I gave her ass a good smack causing a small startled yelp. "Do not forget who you are Candi. Just a thing for me to use as I see fit." I took a seat back in the chair and turned her to face me again. "Now lets take those panties off, I would hate for you to ruin those with your juices." When she took them off the smell of her sex seemed to fill the room. "Wow, maybe its too late. Do you know how Embarrassing its going to be for you to go and ask a dry cleaning place if they can get your cunt smell out of leather? Place Then on the counter there and bring back the nipple clamps."

I always did love her ass. Its one of those round asses that sticks straight out. Not large but it looked fantastic on her small frame. The addition of a fresh spanking made it even more erotic then usual.

When she was almost back, I stood up. "Hand them to me." I instructed her. When she went back to the "Up" position I took a closer look at the clamps. They had little screw devises in the tips, obviously to fit large nipples and to set the amount of pressure that was desired. Jennifer had small pink areola for the size of her breasts. I would sometimes tease her about them. How they seemed out of place on her large breasts. Like a huge mountain with a small snow peak.

I set about fastening the clamps to her nipples. At first I was setting them to light. They came right off with one or two soft tugs. I eventually did find a balance between too tight and tight enough. Grasping the chain that linked the two clamps, I told her to follow me into the bedroom.

"I want you to get out those 4 inch black shoes you have, and put those on." I sat on the bed and watched her move about the room getting the shoes out of one of the bags she had packed. I always loved her in heels and she complained about having to have them on. Not that was going to matter to Candi now. As she was doing this, the chain in the nipple claps would sway and bounce, causing her to give soft moans as the slight tug or change in pressure played at her nipples. When she had them on I had her come and stand before me.

"Now as for your cunt. I like that you keep it trimmed and groomed." As I said this I reached out and lightly ran my fingers across her bush. Her body trembled and she squirmed. "Hold still bitch! That is going to cost you." I reached between her legs and put my middle finger up her cunt, pressing my palm against her clit. "This is mine. You sold this to me for 900 bucks. I will do with this as I like. Now, for not being able to stand still. I want you to go and get my shaving kit, go into the bathroom, and shave this (I shook her cunt) clean. Bare as a new born. Not one hair left. Clear slut?"

"Yes Master."

"Go, and do not take to long." I pulled he finger out of her, spun her, and slapped her ass as I sent her toward the bathroom.

Now I knew that Jennifer got super sensitive when she was turned on. I knew she would not be able to take the light touch on her cunt. I just wanted to have a reason for her to shave, and some time for me to think of what I was going to do next. I looked again at the toys that were laid out. Looked at the mattress to see if it had the carry handles sown into the sides. Also I grabbed a couple of neckties out of my bags that I had brought.

All of this took about 6 or seven minutes. When I had all the things gathered that I was going to need, I leaned and listened at the bathroom door. I could hear the water running, but more I also heard a series of slight moans and groans. I opened the door and found Candi sitting on the counter with two fingers in her cunt.

I closed the distance in one large step, grabbed her hand pulling her fingers out. and with my other hand I grabbed the back of her head. "Explain yourself. What the fuck do were you thinking?"

"I am sorry master. I was turned on already and my bald cunt felt so good. I didn't mean to it just sort of happened..."

I pulled on her pony tail twisting her head to one side. "First off, that again, but you had best say it correctly."

"Yes master.. Your slave is sorry master. You had turned your slut on, and this sluts bald cult felt so good. This slut did not mean to be rubbing her clit trying to get off when....."

"When you got caught, is that what you were going to say? And what the Hell do you me just sorta happened? Oops, my fingers accidentally slid in my cunt?"

Holding onto her ponytail with one hand and the chain to her nipple clamps with the other and led her out of the bath room. I took her to the foot of the bed making her assume the "up" position. "Now let's be absolutely clear on this." I never let go of her pony tail, now I twisted my hand, pulling a little more, causing her to lean slightly to one side. I let go the chain and started to roam my hands on her body. "This body is mine. You sold it to me." I cupped her heavy breast in my hands. "These tits are mine." I slid my hand up and caught her nipple between my fingers, giving her nipple a firm pinch. "These nipple are mine." I released her nipple and ran my hand down to her hip. I turned her and with her pony tail forced her to lean over slightly. "This ass is mine." I said as I grabbed one cheek in my hand and shook it. I turned her back around and brought her back to a standing position. "Your cunt is mine." I slipped two fingers into her as I said the last. "If I want you to get off, I will get you off. You are not to touch yourself except for keeping this snatch clean. Every day you are to shave it. If I ever feel the slightest bit of stubble so help me.... Even that slutty mouth is mine." I took my fingers and shoved them in her mouth. "Clean your juice off."

Her body was trembling at this point. I was pleased at how wet she had become. My fingers were covered in her juice. It was her sea green eyes that told the real story. The fire that burned in them was of passion, not fear.

"Do you like the taste of your own cunt?" I reached down and gathered more of her fluids, pulled further back on her ponytail, causing he mouth to open again and fed her more. "I hope you do, every time I decide to fuck that cunt of yours you are going to clean me off with your mouth. When you do, I want you to think back to this instant. That this is the one of the prices you pay for acting on your own."

I forced her to step back until she was leaning against the bed, then leaned into her forcing her to lay down. "Speaking of fucking you, I think it time, sit up and take the corset off."

She hurriedly unzipped the front and tossed the corset to the side. I had her spread her legs. I used the ankle cuffs on one side using the mattress handle, and used one of my ties on the other. I left her shoes on. I just like they way they looked. I had her lay down and repeated the process with her hands. I then stood at the foot of the bed and took my running shorts off. My first thought was to clime on and just fuck the shit out of her. But I made myself wait. Instead I kneeled and leaned in to examine her newly shaved cunt.

Running my fingers across the smooth skin, and occasionally lightly rubbing her clit. "I like this. I can see everything. Your little clitty. Your swollen cunt lips. If I reach out I can slide my finger right in you, like this." I slowly pushed my index finger into her cunt. Stopping at my knuckle I then started to wiggle around, much like a tickling motion with my finger. while rotating. "Such a lovely little pussy you have."

Her body was trying to grip my finger, to pull me inside of her. Her hips kept thrusting up. When she did this I would slide my finger back out so it was just knuckle deep again. After about 5 min of this. I rotated my hand while pushing my finger all the way in and started rubbing her clit with my thumb. "Is this what you want? To cum, finally?"

She couldn't answer clearly. She nodded her head and nearly grunted am Uh-huh. And her hips started to buck wildly. "How close are you? Nearly there? Almost? Well, I don't think so, yet."

When I took my finger out and stood up I could hear the mixture of a groan and a growl escape her. "I told you I decide when." I came around the side of the bed and lay down next to her, propped on one elbow. "Open your mouth. Now clean my finger"

She not only cleaned them but acted more like sucking my cock. It was not clear if she was in a haze of lust or if she was trying to get me to let her cum.

I pulled my finger out and wiped her saliva on her right nipple. "How are your nipples? I bet they are gonna be tender in the morning." I then started to flick each nipple. Then pick up the chain and give light little tugs. "I think I would like to see that. You are not to wear a bra tomorrow. I want to see when your nipples get hard from the constant rubbing of your shirt. I would suggest something soft."

She tried to glare at me, but a longer pull of the chain caused her to loose that chain of thought. I then took turns, flicking my tongue across her nipples. Pulling them up and using my teeth to lightly nibble on them. I then started to bite and nibble around her breasts. Sometimes grabbing and tugging on her skin. Pulling back till her breast slid form out my teeth. If my mouth was on one breast, my hands would work on the other. Flicking her nipple. Twisting the clamp one way then the other. Her body was nearly vibrating with all the sensations. Her hips kept thrusting up, trying to fuck the air.

While I kept torturing her breast with my mouth, I slid one hand down to her cunt. When I brushed against her clit she gasped and tossed her head from side to side. "Sensitive much my Candi slut? I wonder why that is?" I then spread her cunt lips with my index and ring finger, and started tapping directly on her clit with my middle finger. "Could it be that you are helpless? Tied down and exposed? Helpless to make anything happen?" Her thrashing got to the point that I had to use the palm of my hand to hold her hips in place. "What if I just kept this madding tapping on your little clit. Not fast enough to let you cum, But keeping you right on the edge."

I kept this up for a good 8 or 9 minutes. A tap, a rub, a flick on her clit. All the while continuing to attack her breasts. She was getting harder to hold down, and I was getting to the point that I needed release as well.

Finally I had enough. "I think the time has come sweet Candi. Even with all the wiggling on your part, I am going let you have your masters cock inside you." Saying this I swung my left leg over and straddled her. I shifted down so I was positioned to penetrate her.

"Now I am about to start fucking that delicious cunt of yours. But I want you to stay focused. While I am fucking you, I want you to keep repeating this mantra out loud. This is your cunt Master. These are your tits Master. This is your mouth Master. Your slave will do anything you tell her Master. Over and over again while I am fucking you. Say it so I know you understand."

"This is your cunt Master"

"These are your tits Master"

"This is your mouth Master"

"Your slave will do anything you tell her Master."

I have always felt that one of the high lights of any sex, is the first full penetration. On this night I found however that the first full penetration in some one who is telling you that you own them is much better.

"This is your cunt Master"

"These are your tits Master"

"This is your mouth Master"

"Your slave will do anything you tell her Master."

I looked at the clock. I wanted to make this last for as long as possible. I didn't think I was going to last too long. Her words ringing in my ears, how incredibly turned on as I was. I was optimistically aiming for 15 min.

"This is your cunt Master"

"These are your tits Master"

"This is your mouth Master"

"Your slave will do anything you tell her Master."

I was taking slow full stokes. Now I am not above average in cock size. Around 7 inches or so. With Jen's small frame, we did make a nearly perfect fit. But with being in a newly shaved cunt of my slave I would just barely hit her cervix at full penetration.

"This is your cunt Master"

12